Revenge of a Kept Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aimee wiggled the flogger in front of Edmund's chest allowing the falls to stimulate the length of his penis. She bent to inspect it. She touched the tip with her finger, a drop of precum had emerged. She caught it and rubbed her finger and thumb together considering her next action. Taking another sip of cognac, she pulled Edmund's head back and dribbled onto his lips. He opened to receive the liquid and licked his lips in appreciation.

She dipped her fingers in the coconut-lavender oil and moistened both hands. Moving back in front of Edmund she knelt before him and enveloped his penis in her hands. She patiently pulled along the length and pushed back 5 times and stopped as Edmund moaned in anticipation of orgasm. He gasped as she clapped her hands together, interrupting the impending climax once again.

Aimee stood and took the coiled rope from the table. She put the ends together and looped them through the D-ring on Edmund's collar. When she reached half way, she joined the loose ends and bight and gathered the excess into her right hand forming a leash. She pulled gently forward until Edmund was on all fours, hands and knees like a puppy or a pony.

"Come, Dear. I think I need a change of scenery." She led him around the table and through the sitting room to the bedroom in the back. She patted the bed as she pulled up on the lead. "Up boy."

"Yes Mistress," Edmund said as he reached his hand forward and found the bed. He rose to his feet. He had to so as not to resist her pulling. He mounted the bed. She guided him up to the middle of the bed.

"Good boy" She kissed his cheek then pulled the loose ends through the bight making it secure to the D-ring. She took each of the ends and looped them through the rings on each cuff and secured them to the bedposts at the head of the bed. She guided him forward, spreading his arms, letting his hands rest on the headboard.

Satisfied he was secure, she untied the blindfold. He blinked and took in the scene while Aimee carefully folded and rolled the silk. "Open," she commanded as she put the rolled fabric to his lips.

Edmund promptly obeyed.

She pushed the wad into his mouth and I patted his head, "You're going to train up well, Darling." She stepped back admiring her work then said, "Don't go causing trouble, I'll be right back."

As she exited the room, Edmund had time to consider the setting. Directly in front of him was a large mirror over the headboard. He could see back across the room the desk with Aimee's computer. The large monitor had four windows open. One was obviously some text-based application, email or a control panel, maybe. The other three were video screens.

He could see himself in all three of the videos: each one a different perspective. A camera on a tripod by the desk provided the rear view. He could make out a view of his face and a profile view. He turned his head to see that there was a camera at about eye level between the bed and the window. He couldn't turn his head far enough to see the side view, but he knew there must be a camera on the other side of the room by the closet.

Aimee returned holding the leather paddle she had taken from the box. She turned to the desk and clicked the mouse then approached Edmund playfully slapping the paddle against her palm. "Now then, shall we continue?"

Edmund spoke as best he could through the gag, "Mmm, Mmm-mmmmm."

She placed the paddle flat against his buttocks and slid it across his smooth skin: up, down and in a circle. Around and around then SLAP! "Mmm. Rosy."

She patted all over his butt raising the blood to the surface to blend in some pink around the initial red rectangle. Pulling the paddle back, she struck twice lightly then with all her strength. Edmund groaned into the gag.

Edmund stifled his urge to scream into the gag at the instant pain of the impact. He felt the heat rising against the bare skin of his ass. His mind and body were confused as the autonomic responses of blood flow were competing for prominence. His cock was hard. As hard as he ever remembered, but his ass was inflamed and florid in response to the spanking.

Aimee stepped back admiring her work. She put her bare hand on his back. She moved it down sensing the change in skin temperature. She said, "ooooh, so hot," when she reached the strikes. "So, so hot!" She dropped the paddle on the floor as she moved her free hand to her own body.

She touched the wetness as she moved her hand through her excited public area. All this power was making her wet. She stepped up onto the bed behind Edmund and reached her other hand up between his legs and grasped his scrotum as she continued massaging her pussy. Her thumb met her forefinger at the top. She pulled his balls away from his body a bit and gave a squeeze.

Edmund held his breath, anticipating more pain, as she gripped his testicles. She gave a squeeze. It was more gentle than he was mentally prepared for. She rolled them for a moment then she released them and let her hand reach forward. As she wrapped her fingers around his cock. Edmund moaned.

"Oh, Darling." Aimee crawled up the bed and took the gag from his mouth. She kissed him passionately. "Want me to free you up a bit?"

He whispered, "Yes Mistress." She untied the rope from the bedposts and guided him onto his back.

She laid her head on his chest while she fondled him. His penis was so hard and throbbing. She traced the circumference of the glans then up and down the rigid length. It wept precum. She took a drop on her finger and brought it into Edmund's view. "Look at this, Darling. I think maybe we get all this stuff out so you can relax. OK?"

Edmund nodded and said, "Yes. Please Mistress."

Aimee sat up and undid her bra. She straddled his belly. She leaned forward and stretched out her arms and took hold of his hands. Placing them on her breasts as she scooted back. She rocked her pelvis as her pussy reached the tip of his cock.

Their eyes were locked in desire, so ready to be satisfied. His penis slid in easily into the hot wetness. They both vocalized in pleasure. Aimee kept the pace steady as she built them both toward orgasm. She placed her hands on Edmund's chest and increased speed. "Squeeze my nipples," Aimee said. "Pinch them. Hard."

"Yes Mistress." Edmund pinched.

Aimee dug her nails into his pecs as she screamed in release, "Yes! Oh God, Yes!" She bucked her hips three times in a punctuation of finality.

She eased off Edmund as his penis fell flaccid from her. She leaned forward and kissed him. His arms, ropes and all, wrapped around her in a fierce hug.

After a few minutes of calming embrace, Aimee moved herself up to the pillows beside Edmund. She pulled his head into her lap and stroked his hair. "You were a very good boy, today. How are you feeling?"

Edmund turned his eyes toward her and smiled. "I'm fine now. Happy Anniversary, Mistress."

They lay there for a good season of rest before Aimee patted his head and said, "Enough of this, you need to get home."

She undid the ropes and removed the cuffs and collar. "Off to the shower, you."

"Yes Mistress." Edmund stepped off the bed and started toward the bath.

Aimee was on her phone when Edmund emerged from the shower wrapped in a large white towel. "It was perfect, we can talk tomorrow," Edmund overheard as she disconnected.

Aimee had brought his clothes from the other room and laid them out on the bed while he showered. She stepped up to him and removed the towel. "Spin, please."

"Yes Mistress." He turned for her inspection as instructed.

"No permanent marks. Perfect." She took his face in her hands and kissed his lips. "Good boy."

Aimee left the bedroom while Edmund dressed. When he emerged, looking as he did when he arrived, she handed him the snifter, "Your drink."

Edmund took another long inhale of the fragrance then sipped, "Mmm. Just perfect."

Aimee unlocked and opened the door. He kissed her cheek and returned to his mundane world.

On his walk home, Edmund pondered the meaning of this turn in their relationship. When he first met Aimee, he couldn't have imagined a day like today. He had no idea where things would go, but his cock rose slightly at the thought of the new experiences.

Aimee leaned against the door for a long moment after Edmund left. It had been a long journey building his trust, but now, she had what she wanted. Someone who would entertain her in all of her imaginings.

12