All Comments on 'Revenge of A Nerd'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Pretty Wild

Nice writing, I wanted more. Was dad no longer interested or getting it somewhere else?

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 3 years ago

Loved it! Just wished that it was longer! Five stars and a favorite point!

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveabout 3 years ago

I'd love to join you and your mother! Yes, taking her in any and every way I see fit...

Or... to set the scene, YOU'D BE IN CONTROL... not only of your Slut mother, but of me, as well! You do seem to enjoy being in control!

And, in your newly discovered lust for sex and blowing your load, if you would permit me, I would suck your cock, as well. (Once in the heat and throes of lust and passion, would it really matter, physically, who's mouth is on your cock? No, I believe that it would only be your mind that would make that difficult for you. Otherwise, you'd make me your cumslut, too...

Incredibly hot read! The lead-up, and what I expected as the main "thrust" of the story as it culminated into you fucking her, but in a different way... However, that being stated, your way was better in many ways than what I thought would be the "climax"... (what I anticipated waas something like your slut mother knew that you'd been watching, and it was she who came to you, and was in the controlling role! Either way would have been awesome, but as said, yours was incredibly hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Continue

I'd like to hear about the affair continuing..

BoytitsBoytitsabout 3 years ago

Out standing. *5* Thanks for writing.

bucco40bucco40about 3 years ago
More

Would love a 2nd chapter.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 3 years ago

Shit - you have two excellent series started! I hope you keep both going as there's much more to explore. 5*

OralLover62OralLover62about 3 years ago

Perfect setup for replacing Dad. Maybe have one or two more kids that 'surprise' Carol and David late in life, incredibly hot carrying her sons babies!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 3 years ago

A very yummy start to a story that I hope will continue! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Not A Fan of Forced Sex

Didn't really find the appeal of your story. Sure, I empathize with the virginal kid who discovers his hot mother cheating with her students, but I do NOT get the anger he then uses to motivate his abuse of his previously much-loved mother, just so he can lose his virginity. I guess that's the romantic in me.

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Ah, the DewMan master of the smoking hot short story! Another great one Man!

Cheers

SAGE

devildog0302devildog0302about 3 years ago
Thanks...

It needs at least one more chapter, more would be better.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 3 years ago

Another entertaining SNF fucking hot story

Simon98Simon98about 3 years ago
New novel idea

Ypu should make a novel about a mom, dad, son and daughter fucking and sharing both women in the family between themselves. No homo, only girl on girl sex on that department.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love it, thank you

LancerInLALancerInLAabout 3 years ago
His dad?

Apparently he’s a dick of a son and cares nothing about his dad. Sad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Academic cuckold

Although I'm not into that forced and dominant stuff the dirty und depraved slut mother did it for me. But she couldn't show that side of her properly to her son. Is there a scientific approach to their new family order? This experiment needs to be watched und observed and maybe mommy wants hubby to know und show her slut side? Sonny would be proud to show dad he is no more geek or nerd and is capable to replace his dad when he can't satisfy his wifes needs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Arrogant attitude ruined it before it even began

"I'm also a virgin and yes I live in my parents basement; so suck my dick."

"Frankly sex never really rated that high on my agenda, until recently. And if you want to poke fun at that, don't forget that by the time I'm thirty, I'll be making twice the money in salary you ever dreamed of."

The arrogant attitude of the protagonist was enough of a turn-off that I stopped reading after the fourth paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
"...yes I live in my parents basement"

Wow, a sophomore at MIT who lives in Boston is still living at his parents' home instead of paying for housing. What an asshole!

Ironman52Ironman52about 3 years ago

I have read this short hot story three times. One of your best! Worthy of a sequel for sure.

travibetravibeabout 3 years ago
Alas, the DewMan Returns!

While this isn't my favorite story that you have published on the site, I am still enjoying your varied writing styles. I enjoy your longer works, and your graphic depictions of the intercourse, along with your "nasty" talk amidst it all. I feel like this was a quick, kind of rushed feeling story because all your others never left me feeling like that.

I'm just trying to say that I am STOKED You are back writing and please get back to the kink I love you for! (not that this is bad, but Bump in the Night, for example, was epic for the filth in there... Loved it.)

travibetravibeabout 3 years ago
Alas the DewMan Returns!

While this isn't my favorite story that you have published on the site, I am still enjoying your varied writing styles. I enjoy your longer works, and your graphic depictions of the intercourse, along with your "nasty" talk amidst it all. I feel like this was a quick, kind of rushed feeling story because all your others never left me feeling like that.

I'm just trying to say that I am STOKED You are back writing and please get back to the kink I love you for! (not that this is bad, but Bump in the Night, for example, was epic for the filth in there... Loved it.)

bshell47bshell47about 3 years ago
Good story

Are you going to add another chapter?

mammoetmammoetabout 3 years ago
Again loved it

More chapters please

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 3 years ago

loved this story and hope you add too it as it didn't feel like it finished ... want to see what the son has his mother doing right in front of his father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I feel sorry for the dad. Poor cuck. I just hoped the son was smart enough to use his whore mother as a fun dump only. He caught her with three guys no telling how many guys she has fucked over the years. Fucking worthless whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Mountain Denman always has fantastic stories, keep em cumming

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

A good story, is there a follow up? AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Actually, since sex drive is driven by hormone levels and hormone levels drop off with age, just like men, older premenopausal women don't really have a higher biochemical sex drive. However, they can become more sexually active, just like older men. Just as older men might feel the need to take more risks or engage in activities that stimulate the release of endorphins that make them "feel younger", the same applies to older women, especially since their biological/reproductive clock is ticking down to menopause. So they aren't more hormonally driven than high school or college coeds, but they are more desperate and often more worldly than younger women who still have two or more decades left on the clock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Poster said below is true 45 percent of the women surveyed experienced a loss in libido, 37 percent experienced no change in their sex drive, and 10 percent saw an increase. So lets swing for the fences us nerds love and say ms. mom here is that 10 percent who cant stop wont stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
?

You allowed anther ass hole to fuck your mother? Your SCUM! 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, but the ending was cut short. Another chapter would be great.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Dam why did you end it there need to add to it.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[22.12.22]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Slut moms are always a turn-off in these stories, IMO. Slutty moms that are sluts only for their sons is different from her having random guys' cocks in her all the time. Some don't learn this distinction sadly.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594193 months ago

Nicely done bravo

πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§ πŸ€―

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous