Revenge of A Nerd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the one factor I had gambled on. I remembered her reaction to Frank, and her frustration with Tony. Size did seem to matter to her to some degree, and size was something I had. I watched her eyes widen as almost nine inches of hard cock slid into view.

"God help me" I heard her whisper.

"God ahead, suck it" I told her.

"Riley...this is wrong" she barely choked out.

Once again that didn't seem to stop her body, as I felt her warm hand wrap around my cock. She seemed almost hypnotized, so I decided to play this harder.

"It may be wrong, but you're going to suck it anyway" I told her. "Because you're such a slut...mother" I let the sarcasm drip from my voice with the last word.

I saw her eyes flash again, and she leaned in, opening her mouth; and I watched as I lost my first sexual virginity as my mother swallowed my cock.

"Oh Goddddd" I couldn't help the moan as heat surrounded my cock.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm" I felt her hum through my entire groin.

She slid her mouth over half way down, and then with the most obscene sucking noise, pulled back. I felt a spasm run through my body as her head began to bob up and down on my cock; God she was really sucking it, my mother was sucking my cock. I wanted to blow my load down her throat right then.

"Take your panties off" I grated down at her.

With one hand still gripping my thick shaft, she reached down and pulled her panties over her hips. She twisted her body as she pulled them over her legs and dropped them on the floor. Through the entire process her mouth never missed a beat as she sucked my pulsing cock.

I slid my hands down her smooth back, feeling her skin under my fingers. Finding the catch to her bra, I popped it open and pulled it free over her arms. She arched her back, offering her freed breasts to me, but I had other thoughts.

I knew I wouldn't last long in her hot mouth. Not only ever article I had read said that; but every nerve fiber in my body screamed it. I wanted our final joining to last, and the only way to do that was to take the edge off my balls. I slid my hands back up her back and wrapped my fingers in her hair.

"Slut's shouldn't suck" I grunted. "They should be fucked" I jerked my hips forward.

I heard her gag as well over half my cock drove into her mouth; I could feel the head hit the back of her throat. Her eyes flew open wide as I pumped my hips, fucking her mouth.

"Take it slut, take that cock" I grunted.

"Unnggggg uullkkkk" I heard her moan and then choke as I drove even deeper into her throat.

I could feel a hot pinch in my balls and I knew I was getting close. I jerked her head back by her hair, my cock springing free with a loud pop. I looked down at her. Tears stained her cheeks, and a trail of spit ran from one corner of her mouth. Yet, her eyes blazed with lust.

"What do you want slut" I rumbled at her.

"Cum" she gasped up at me. "Want...your cum" she panted as she struggled to catch her breath.

"Whose cum...say it" I demanded.

"God no...please" she whimpered.

"Then you don't get it" I told her. I hoped everything I had read was right; and with her next words, mom confirmed it.

"My son's...she gasped. "I want my son's cum...please" she begged softly.

"Then take it" I rumbled again.

I heard a gag as I drove myself in to the root. I could feel her nose against my pubic bone; and then I pulled her face back. She choked and gasped for air; and then I drove in again.

Her hands came up, gripping the cheeks of my ass, her nails digging into the flesh as I fucked her mouth like a madman. I was beyond control as I felt the boiling in my balls climbing.

"Fuck...going to cum" I warned her. "Drink it mom" I told her.

"Mmmmmnggggggggggggggggggggg" her moan turned to a slow gurgle as I flood her mouth.

My first orgasm created by a female, and it was my loving mother on her knees, taking my cream. I watched as a glob of white ooze seep from the corner of her mouth as a second thick wad rocketed in. God I thought my nuts were going to melt right off. I had never felt anything this good in my life. Yet, I wanted more.

Jerking my still spasming cock free, the last trickle of my seed erupting across her face. I reached down and gripped under her arms, and pulled up.

"Riley...what are...Aiieeeeeeee" she screetched as I lifted her up and just tossed her onto the bed.

She lay on her back at the foot of the bed, her legs hanging over the edge. I worked on pure instinct as I dropped to my knees and jerked her legs apart.

"Riley...oh baby...RILLEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" mom wailed as I buried my face between her thighs.

Just like I had seen Frank do that first time, I rammed my tongue between her fat lips, and drove deep. I used every trick I had seen in the hours of porn movies. I sucked her fat lips in, I probed her gushing pussy, I tortured her clit with the tip of my tongue.

All the way through mom clawed at the sheets of the bed, babbling my name over and over as I devoured her. God, her taste overwhelmed me and I couldn't get enough of her.

"Oh God Riley...what are you doing...oh fuck yes eat me" mom panted above me. "Oh my God...Oh my God I'm cumming...don't stop...fuck yesssss" her body convulsed under me and I never slowed.

I sucked her clit into my mouth, and slid my hand between her thighs. Just as her ass bucked I rammed two fingers into her soaked depths.

"Oh fuck...oh shit...can't...no more..can't...Oh my God..AGGAAIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" Mom wailed as another orgasm roared through her.

I felt her literally flop under me on the bed as a wave rolled through her, I gave her orgasm a moment to cool; until her entire body just lay there quivering; and then pulling my face free, rose to my knees. It was time to end my virginity, right in her pussy.

"Such a good slut" I whiuspered down at her.

"Son's..slut..slllUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OHHHHH FUUUCCKKKKKKKKKKKK" mom screamed as I rammed every inch I had into her.

I was no longer a virgin as I felt her tight walls wrap around my cock like a hot glove. It was incredible,

I had never felt anything like it. How had I not have been interested in sex, I wondered. I held still just savoring the sensations, and realized for once the internet had been right. If I hadn't dumped my first load down her throat, I would have blown my nuts just from being inside her.

I reached down and gripped her waist, slowly pulling back; feeling her walls grip me as I slid out until just the crowned head lay nestled between her lips.

"Time to take my slut for a ride" I told her in a hoarse voice.

Before she could say anything, I slammed back home. Mom's eyes snapped open wide, her back arching as my hips slapped into her pelvis. I watched those heavy breasts wobble from the force of my thrust.

I slid my hands over her soft belly, taking a handful of her tits in each palm. I pinched her hard nipples between my fingers and thumbs as I pounded in again. I used her breasts to pull her body into me, driving to drive as deep as I could.

""Oh God baby" Mom gasped as she stared up at me. "Fuck me, don't ever stop fucking me" she begged.

I remembered her frustration with Tony, and began to slowly increase my speed. The wet sound of her pussy sucking me in; mixed with the scent of sex and sweat filled the air.

"No other men, ever again" I husked down at her.

"No men...only you...only you..." Mom moaned as my hips became a blur.

"You're my slut now" I told her as I started putting everything I had into fucking her.

"Yours...never...Ghaaa...Nggghhhh...unnnnnnn" mom slowly devolved down into animal sounds as I pounded into her.

I felt her full thighs slide up to my hips, her legs wrapping around my waist. Her heels drummed against my ass when she locked her ankles behind my low back trapping me inside her.

"Come on me mom" I told her. "come on your son's fat dick."

That did the trick; I felt her body grow rigid as she arched her back, driving her dripping pussy into my thrusts. Her eyes slowly rolled back until all I saw was the whites.

Sweat trickled down my chest as I hammered her relentlessly. If this was what she wanted I was going to give it to her. I felt hot juices gush out around my cock as her body vibrated under me.

"Cumming...oh God...cummminnnggggggggggggggggggg" she gave a low growl.

Her tight walls clamped around my cock as I felt them ripple along my shaft. A red flush spread from her cheeks down her neck and across her chest as she washed my cock with her cream.

"So am I" I grunted as my nuts began to hit critical.

"Oh God...you don't have...condom..." Mom groaned out; but her hips never stopped moving.

She was right; I was buried inside her bareback. I couldn't remember if her students before had been wearing protection before or not. Honestly, at that point I really didn't care. I was about to blow the first load of my life inside a live pussy. I couldn't have stopped if my life depended on it.

I drove in hard and deep, my cock buried completely inside her as my body lowered down. I felt her breasts press against my chest, and then her arms wrap around me, holding me close.

"I love you mom" I whispered as my body jerked.

"Cum baby...cum" mom moaned.

"Oh Goddddddddddddd" I moaned as the first volley traveled the length of my cock and burst free deep inside her.

"I feel it, Oh Riley I feel itttt" she moaned into my ear. "Fill me baby"

We just lay there entangled in each others arms as I fired wad after wad into her. God, how could I have so much cum after the first round? I emptied what felt like a half a gallon of hot seed inside her eager belly. I could even feel it seeping out around my cock as the third thick spurt pumped into her.

"Thank you...oh God thank you" Mom started gently kissing my neck and cheek as her body quivered under me.

By the time I had finished my balls ached from unloading into her. I felt the first true satisfaction of having sex, and realized I would be wanting this again and again.

Her legs slowly relaxed and slid from around my waist. I pulled myself up out of her embrace. As I rose to my feet I looked down at my mother. She lay sprawled across her bed, sweat glistening on her breasts as hot cum slowly oozed from between her pussy lips.

What do you say when you've just fucked the shit out of your mother? When you've just lost your virginity to the same woman who gave birth to you?

"Next time, I'm taking your ass" I told her with a grin; and then walked from the bedroom.

The following Monday I met with my guidance counselor, and asked about taking a CLEPP for my last class. It was a basic chemical electronics class and qualified so I set the test for the following week.

For those that don't know, a CLEPP lets you take a test, that if passed gives you credit for any class listed in your major that is a 'building block' or base class towards some more advanced study. I had no doubt I would pass the test, hell I had skipped how many classes and just aced the last two tests.

What that did was remove my last class of the day for Monday Wednesday; and you got it...Friday. I spent the rest of the week doing something I had never thought of before, I watched dad. Not my mother, I watched my father interact with her.

Oh there were a few pecks on the cheek; but there were some things missing. Subtle touches, lingering kisses; and the most notable was that they went to bed at separate times.

I decided that if dad was going to open that door I was damned well going to step through.

That following Friday I delayed leaving for class until dad had left for his office. I walked into the kitchen to find mom standing by the kitchen counter finishing her coffee. I knew I only had a few minutes so I needed to move fast. I walked up behind mom and reached up under that conservative skirt, gripping the elastic waist of her panties. With a swift jerk I brought the thin cloth to her knees.

"Get them off" mom's head snapped around and she stared at me.

"Riley, we can't...Nnnggggggggggggg" mom's voice turned into a groan as my hand shot under her skirt again, this time two fat fingers driving between your damp lips.

"We can and we will" I hissed in her ear as I ground the heel of my hand against her clit.

"Oh God...how...who..." mom's voice quavered as she stared at me in shock.

She gripped the counter until her knuckles turned white as her knees threatened to buckle under her. I pumped my fingers into her now dripping cunt. With a smile I jerked my hand out from between her thighs.

"Oh God no...so close" mom groaned.

"Three thirty...sharp" I whispered in her ear, and headed out the front door.

I got home about two thirty, which gave me time to change out of my slacks and shirt, putting only a pair of stretch workout pants on. True to form, fight as she might, my mother's hormonal needs brought her through the front door at three sharp.


12