All Comments on 'Revenge of Some Nerds on a Jedi'

by AngelaSaxon

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AngelaSaxonAngelaSaxonabout 4 years agoAuthor
Shameful

I look at this story and there is a palpable sense of shame.

Because at least a half dozen obvious typos made it through into publication.

I just feel... dirty.

PugzillaPugzillaabout 4 years ago
Great return.

Really excited that you are back e writing. This was very intriguing. The whole Star Wars as a sex comedy got the mind racing. Especially when you mentioned the movie Zapped I thought some kind of force ghost telekinesis was coming. When you mentioned all those sex comedies from the 80s I got worried you were going to use all the best scene inspiration in one story and got scared you wouldn't have material for another entry in the future

You called this part 4 of the Bikini Beach series. Was that a typo? I only saw 2 parts posted

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sad and pathetic

Never would happen. All would be in jail.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Completely idiotic!

The entire f’ing university would be shut down. Nerd boy’s DNA is all over the place, so he wouldn’t be hard to find!

PugzillaPugzillaabout 4 years ago
Supposed to be fun not chore

You did fine with the grammar. Remember this is supposed to be a fun hobby. Honestly readers would rather you be productive than perfect. There is a saying you get what you pay for, for free this was a fun diversion. If the grammar police don't like it offer them double their money back guarantee and forget it.

It's sad that so many people are crying about realism. A realistic depiction of non-consent activity wouldn't be erotic to most readers, or at least it shouldn't. I was really happy to get your fantasy scenario take on the princess Leia bikini.

AngelaSaxonAngelaSaxonabout 4 years agoAuthor
'realism'

Oh no! I was aiming for a documentary-style realism so gritty the reader would come away assuming this was a factual account compiled from witnesses - how could I go so wrong?

I think my feelings are fairly similar to those of Pugzilla - the absurdity is not an accident. 'Not a bug, but a feature' I think is the expression. The NC writing that I enjoy is usually at least borderline ridiculous. Often more than borderline. Like most ENF stories, in truth, in pretty much every medium.

Still, maybe the person or people here talking about the lack of convincing forensic counter-measures or whatever aren't doing so because they really want NC writing so realistic it can be used as a training manual by wannabe rapists. Maybe all NC writing makes them uncomfortable or angry and this is a campaign to discourage it?

Or maybe they are just aesthetically committed to social realism as the only valid form of fiction? Their touchstone may be the 1930s proletarian writing associated with left-wing political movements, with socialist realism and the Popular Front. Or maybe they may have an understandable but perhaps somewhat dogmatic affinity with writers like Thomas Mann, whose stories were not on the surface naturalistic, but which never slipped into fantasy intended to indulge the reader - his work never finally leaves the real world, as I believe Gyorgy Lukas put it, making the most famous case for such an aesthetic.

But if such is one's critical commitment, why are would amateur and specifically NC erotic writing be the place to start?

AngelaSaxonAngelaSaxonabout 4 years agoAuthor
On the other hand

I am my own grammar police, and, like the real police, most annoying after the crime has been committed.

AngelaSaxonAngelaSaxonabout 4 years agoAuthor
Pugzilla

Bikini Beach, though not written in accordance with internal chronological order, was of course always intended to be a nine-part epic. This is really Bikini Beach 4: A New Hope.

amfanonamfanonabout 4 years ago
6 Stars

5 stars for being another excellent story, extra star for the 9 part series joke (though I hope it turns out to be true!)

PugzillaPugzillaabout 4 years ago
No further need to worry

With all the current world stresses, I can be assured there is no need to be concerned with whether or not one of my favorite erotica authors can handle negative feedback. That was maybe the best troll smackdowns I've ever witnessed in a comments section.

kunlaxkunlaxabout 4 years ago
More!

Happy to see another story from you!

Bikini Beach was had the perfect ingredients of an ENF story (in my taste)- silliness and utter humiliation, and it is no different here! Excellent!

Also, anyone who disliked this story probably doesn't even like genre/style. It's like a horror movie fan complaining there are not enough scares in a comedy film.

Anyway, I am personally very grateful that you took the time to write this.

Please continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
great story, more please

I hope you continue to write more and post more often

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Most Impressive

Looking forward to more outstanding stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More!

Your stories are my favorite on this site!

Please tell me that you intend to write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is literally my favorite on Literotica.

Are you going to write more stories ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is no story a jedi would tell you...

Please keep'em coming, loving it so far

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Your stories are great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAngelaSaxon@AngelaSaxon
As a teenager I saw a bunch of sex comedies with 'ENF' scenes. The people with me were laughing and so was I, but I was also excited, and wanted more. If I am in the chatroom I am there for ENF roleplay chat. Also I think I hate dom-sub shit more than I hate fascism.