Revenge of the Jocks? Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Forgive you for starting the rumors that Cody and I were going to break up when we had already planned on announcing it? Forgive you for doing that after what Cody had planned and I agreed to? Why would you ask for me to forgive you after all that? I still don't even know why you are talking to me? I don't understand! Are you trying to get revenge in some way?"

Bethany had tears streaming down her face as she stared at him in disbelief. She turned away to stare out the passenger window. "I don't care what I do where I am right now, I'm just tired and want to run away from it all. Can you take me home or something?"

Cindy Confronts Cody

Cody was lying on the couch in the living room with an ice pack next to him. He had been there watching World Cup games and icing his balls since Bethany had left. The windows were open, and when he heard a car pulling up outside, he was certain that it was his car. As he slowly started getting up to see, the front door opened, and Cindy boldly walked in.

"Were you driving my car?" he asked as he sat back down.

Cindy glared at him. She was angry at herself as well as at him. She knew that Cody and Bethany were not really broken up and had let herself get carried away. But he had been dishonest with her by not telling her.

"Shut the fuck up, Cody! I hear that Bethany dumped your sorry ass this morning. The thing is, you let me believe that she had already dumped you."

Cody's frat brothers had begun to gather around, watching the exchange.

He started to say something, but Cindy interrupted him immediately "Shut up, I don't want to hear it! It seems Bethany handled things appropriately, although I am sorely tempted to kick you in the balls again, you dumb shit. I don't want to hear any sorry excuses out of you, just be a good boy and keep your mouth shut. You had better keep that cock of yours in place until I come up with a way for you to make it up to me. Do you understand me?"

Cody felt all the guys watching them, and he tried to sound casual as he responded "Whatever."

She stared him in the eye then responded in a calm, steady voice. "Whatever? I will give you one more chance and I warn you, you had better think before answering me this time. Keep that cock in place until I come up with a way for you to make things up to me. Do you understand?"

Cody tried to look calm and cool "Yeah sure..." he started, but saw her eyes narrow "Yes Cindy, I understand."

She kept her gaze steady until he looked away "Good! That's better. I'll be in touch."

She turned and walked out the door, got back into Cody's car and drove away. The guys stared at her then at him as she left trying to figure out what was going on. But once she was gone they quickly slipped away from the room. Cody lay down on the couch, closed his eyes and pulled the ice pack back into place on his balls.

Sam and Bethany Get Away

"OK, I will take care of you, trust me." Sam said, putting the car in gear and pulling away from the curb. Bethany did not respond and continued staring out of the window.

An hour later Sam pulled into a small country store "Do you want anything?"

Bethany turned to him and looked around as she realized they had stopped "What? Where are we? Never mind, I don't care. No, I don't need anything."

Sam got out of the car and started walking away, when he was part way to the store she leapt out and caught up with him. "Wait, I don't have my wallet with me, would you please get me some water?"

Sam smiled at her. "Of course. Come on. I'm buying something to make for dinner. Any requests?"

Bethany looked around at her surroundings and for the first time, consciously realized they were definitely not in town anymore. She had been watching the scenery go by but had not giving it any attention. "Whatever you are making will be fine, I'm sure," Bethany responded, following Sam around the store.

It was a quaint place that had the look of an old general store, with worn wood plank floors and tall ceilings, and there were a number of old signs, tools, and odd paraphernalia stacked on top of cabinets and hanging from the walls and ceilings. But it also had a decent selection of groceries, some basic camping gear, some very basic fishing and hunting gear, and a small post office in one corner. She was surprised to see a number of DVD and VHS videos behind the counter as well as books to 'check out', according to the sign.

Sam purchased a variety of groceries and led Bethany back to the car where he opened her door. Bethany allowed a small smile on her face as she shook her head, took the groceries from him and put them into the back seat before climbing in. Once in the car, Sam turned back onto the paved road and continued driving. Bethany started catching glimpses of a lake through the trees as they drove. She thought about asking him where they were going but decided to leave it to him and just wait and see. Part of her knew she should worry about being hauled off to the woods by someone she did not know well, but she found that she trusted Sam.

After a quarter of an hour he pulled off the pavement onto a small dirt road. Nestled amongst the trees were cabins that looked out over the lake. Sam drove to the end of the road and pulled his car into a carport attached to a large garage.

Bethany opened her door and smiled at Sam as he walked up to open it for her. He grinned back and reached into back seat to collect the groceries before leading her down a wooden sidewalk to a large rustic cabin. The exterior looked like a large log cabin with only a couple of windows on the first floor and a number of them on the second floor.

Sam unlocked and held the door open for Bethany, who walked through and discovered a spacious room with a large stone fireplace at one end and a kitchen at the other. The wall opposite was looked to be almost completely windows and she realized that it was a number of sliding doors that led onto a deck that extended the length of the cabin.

Inside the cabin near the windows adjacent to the kitchen was a large round table with what looked like nearly a dozen chairs around it. A couple of smaller tables, a few couches and some comfortable chairs scattered around occupied the rest of the room.

"Have a seat while I put the groceries away," Sam said, as he went to the kitchen. Bethany opened one of the sliding doors, walked out onto the deck and stood looking through the trees at a crystal-clear lake. There were a few boats out on the water, but they were far enough away that she could barely hear the buzz of their engines. The tranquility of it all, the quiet and the smell of the pine trees on the soft warm breeze was starting to relax her. She pulled her cell phone out and discovered that there was no reception.

Sam walked up to her. "You won't get cell coverage at the cabin. Come on, I'll give you a quick tour and then we'll go someplace where you can get coverage."

She followed him as he walked her through the remainder of the cabin. An open staircase along the back wall led up to a hallway with a window at each end lighting the passage. There were six open doors on each side of the hallway, ten of which opened onto bedrooms furnished with large beds and dressers, and the other two leading to bathrooms.

Sam led her back downstairs and through a door in the corner of the kitchen that she had not noticed before. This led to a short hallway that opened onto a room with a rock fireplace in the opposite wall, and a doorway leading to a large bathroom. This room looked much more modern than the rest of the cabin. There was a large, comfortable couch in the center of the room facing the fireplace. Adjacent to the fireplace in one corner was a small entertainment center with a flat-screen television, and in the other corner was a large comfortable looking chair with a lamp next to it that just asked to be occupied with a good book. A short, steep staircase at the back of the room led to a large loft bedroom built over the bathroom.

As Sam gave Bethany the tour, he explained that a couple had built the cabin many years ago as a bed and breakfast. The last room they had examined were what his family called the master suite and was where the owners had resided in the B&B days. His grandparents had purchased the cabin a couple of decades ago and it was now used for family gatherings and holidays. Some family members came up irregularly for a vacation.

"You said you wanted to hide for a bit, will this suffice as a hiding spot?" he asked as they finished the tour

Bethany smiled and gave Sam a big hug. "This is an ideal hiding spot Sam, thank you for bringing me here."

Sam's face flushed a little as she hugged him "Oh yeah, cell coverage, there is none here. Are you afraid of water or boats?"

Bethany shook her head no.

"Good, because we either take a boat out on the lake for cell coverage or we drive back to the store and use their phone. I prefer going out on the water," he finished.

Sam led Bethany to a boat house, lowered a ski boat into the water and fired it up. He took them towards the center of the lake, watching his cell phone until he was sure they had good coverage before shutting the engine down. They both texted people, letting various people know they were out of town and out of cell coverage for a little while.

Kim texted Bethany back immediately, telling Bethany how worried she was and asking where she had gone.

Bethany responded.

'I am at a friend's cabin; I will fill you in when I get back. I am fine, don't worry.'

Sam was in the bow of the boat lying back with his eyes closed, enjoying the gentle rocking of the boat when Bethany finished. Tucking the phone away, she lay back in the seat on the other side of the bow and admired the scenery. They were on a large lake of crystal-clear water. There were beaches around much of the lake, but at one point the ground steepened up to mountains covered in pine trees. There were several other boats on the lake, fishing, pulling skiers, or just cruising.

"Thank you for this Sam, this place is amazing. I really appreciate you taking me away like this."

Sam opened his eyes and looked at Bethany. She had taken off her shirt and shoes and was left wearing her short cutoffs and bikini top. Sam thought that this was the sexiest he had ever seen her; she was not trying to look sexy, she was just relaxing and being herself. He found his eyes drifting from her beautiful tanned face down to her incredible breasts held in by the little top, onto her flat tummy and down to her toned legs. When his eyes moved back up and he found her staring at him with a knowing smirk on her face.

Sam's face turned red and he got up. "You must be hungry, lets head back and I will get some dinner started."

He fired the boat up and headed back to the dock. Once the boat was tied up he held his hand out to Bethany to help her out. She took his hand and once out of the boat, kept hold of it. They walked hand-in-hand back to the cabin.

Telling her to make herself at home he started dinner while she looked through the books and found something to read. She took the book and found Sam sitting on the deck next to the grill, sipping a beer and staring out at the lake. She sat in a chair next to Sam, took his beer and took a large drink before setting it down. "What are you grilling Sam?"

Sam stood up straight, adjusted his t-shirt and spoke in a formal voice, attempting to sound like a waiter at an upscale restaurant. "Good evening Ma'am, tonight we will be serving freshly grilled steak with a side of baby red potatoes and asparagus. We also have a fine beer brewed from a local brewery for you. May I serve you a beer?"

Bethany giggled. "Let me help."

She grabbed the beer, finished it and followed him to the kitchen. She fished two more beers from the fridge and filled two glasses with ice water while Sam set out plates and utensils.

They sat on the deck and ate and talked to each other about their families and growing up. When they were done Sam got up and started picking up the plates. Bethany grabbed his arm.

"You sit down, you made dinner, I will clean up."

"You don't have to, you are my guest."

"Shut up Sam, and sit down. I will grab you another beer and do the dishes. You sit here and relax. You got it?"

"Sure, I can do that" Sam said as he watched her ass shift back and forth as she walked away with the dishes. She returned a few minutes later and handed him a fresh beer then went back inside to do the dishes.

As she finished Sam came up to her. "I am going to shower and get changed for bed, come with me and I will show you where clothes and towels are."

He led her upstairs to the room furthest from the stairs.

"This is my room, well, sort of anyway. Regardless, I have some clothes in the dresser. There are some sweat-pants, shorts, sweatshirts and t-shirts. Help yourself if you want something to sleep in. Towels are in the closet in the bathroom. I am going to use the one at the other end of the hallway. Choose any of the bedrooms to sleep in."

Sam grabbed some cotton sweat pants and a t-shirt and went to take his shower. When he was done he dressed and went downstairs where he grabbed a booklight and a book; he then proceeded to the deck and lay back on a reclining chair and started reading, quickly becoming absorbed in the book.

He was startled when he felt a hand on his shoulder, causing him to turn. He found himself staring directly at Bethany's upper thighs. His eyes slid up her body to see her wearing a pair of his boxers and one of his old t-shirts. He found himself staring at her breasts for a moment as it was obvious she was not wearing her bikini top as he could make out the shape of her breasts through the thin fabric. He continued staring at her nipples as the cool air firmed them up.

Bethany watched him check out her body and could feel herself getting excited at the way he was looking at her. She felt her nipples get firmer because of the way he was staring at her. Once Sam's eyes met hers she held his gaze

"Sam do you find me attractive?" she asked in a shy voice.

"Of course I do! You are so beautiful," Sam replied. Bethany sat on his lap and he felt his cock stiffen as she squirmed a little, making herself comfortable.

"Good, I'm glad. Would you mind if I kissed you?" Bethany asked.

"Uhm, you want to kiss me?" Sam murmured, a blush starting to rise.

"Yes, you've been so nice to me, kinder than I can remember anyone ever being. To be honest, I have fantasized about kissing you for weeks now, well... kissing and a bit more." Bethany admitted as she blushed some as well. She was slowly moving her face closer to Sam's waiting for his response.

Sam dropped his book and stared into her eyes, watching as she nibbled on her lower lip while staring back at him nervously. Reaching up, he cupped her face with his hands and lifted himself to kiss her tenderly. When their lips met she responded hungrily, her tongue pressing against his lips until he parted them to allow their tongues to play. They continued like that for a few minute, kissing tenderly before they pulled away. Both of them were breathing heavier and Bethany smiled at him "That was nice."

"Get up" he instructed her. Bethany looked startled and then sad as she quickly stood. Sam quickly continued "I am sorry, I did not mean it like that." Sam reached for her hand and pulled her towards him "Sit down here." He patted his lap and guided her, so she was straddling his lap facing him.

"That's better" he said as his hand reached behind her head and pulled her to him. Their lips met again, Sam kissing her more forcefully. This one was much more passionate than the first and Bethany was breathing heavily when Sam started to kiss his way across her face to her ears, where he nibbled on her ear lobe for a moment.

"Oh my" Bethany breathed as she felt Sam's tongue slide into her ear. No one had ever done that to her, she had always thought it was odd and kind of gross. But had to admit to herself that she liked it, a lot, as it sent tingles down her spine. She could feel Sam kissing his way down her neck and across to her other ear to repeat the action and she realized she was moaning quietly.

After tonguing her other ear, Sam started to kiss his way down her neck and running his hands gently up and down her back. She could feel his cock getting stiffer under her and was pleasantly surprised to realize it was not tiny, as she had previously feared. She could feel his hands on her body and soon they were slowly sliding her t-shirt up as his kisses moved down her neck to her chest.

Bethany pulled away from him and gazed into his eyes as she pulled the t-shirt off, smiling as she saw him shift his gaze to her breasts as they were exposed.

"You are so beautiful and sexy!" Sam told her as he pulled her towards him, his lips back on her neck.

Bethany was surprised he had not immediately started playing with her tits, which is what every other guy she had been with before had done. Most were actually groping and pawing at her tits before they even saw them. Sam had not yet touched them, and she felt herself eagerly anticipating that touch.

Sam found himself staring at Bethany's breasts as she peeled the t-shirt off and could not wait to touch them. But his philosophy on sex was to satisfy his partner to the best of his ability. Rather than just shove his face between her tits as part of him wanted to, he would concentrate on her; He would focus on the way her body reacted to his touch, to the noises she made and the way she moved. He would use these as indicators to try to fulfill her desires, even the ones she did not know she had.

That was one reason that Sam knew that he and Cindy were not ideal lovers; they had discovered her desire to dominate and although Sam was not necessarily dominant, he most certainly was not a submissive. So, although he and Cindy had a great time together, he could not satisfy all of her desires.

He could tell that Bethany was enjoying his teasing, liking the slow build up. He was pretty certain that his unhurried advance towards her tits and leisurely progression in arousing her was the way to go - for tonight at any rate. As his mouth started to kiss its way over her chest, his hands slid down her back and rested on her ass. Slowly, he kissed his way across her breasts, slowly spiraling his way inward to her nipples. He could hear her quiet moaning and feel her arching her back, pushing her tits towards him.

He grabbed her ass cheeks firmly and started rocking her back and forth, her pussy rubbing over his growing cock. Bethany followed his lead and quickly joined to his rhythm. She could feel his hard shaft through the two thin layers of cotton between them and adjusted her movements, so his erection rubbed against her clit.

Sam felt Bethany take over at his urging, and kept his hands on her firm ass, squeezing her cheeks as she rocked on his lap. His tongue was circling one of her nipples; he could feel small bumps forming on her areola as her nipple became firmer. As he heard her moan out loud when she found the position where his cock rubbed best over her clit, he finally wrapped his lips around her nipple and started sucking. This caused her to moan louder and start sliding over his cock more aggressively.

Sam took his hands off her ass, placed them on her tits and started massaging them as he sucked one of her nipples. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled his head to her as he sucked, continuing to ride his cock all the while.

Bethany had let her head fall back and was now gyrating on Sam's lap, his cock rubbing her pussy and clit through the thin fabric. He was driving her crazy, seeming to know exactly what to do to her to get her more and more worked up. She felt Sam wrap both hands around her left tit and squeeze it, harder and harder until, just when it started to hurt too much, he let off. Once again, his lips wrapped around her nipple, his teeth biting firmly, but not hurting it badly. Then she felt his tongue, her nipple still held between his teeth, rubbing the tip of her nipple quickly.