Revenge of the Nerd

Story Info
Stan turns the tables on his mean boss.
1.8k words
4.05
30.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stan's boss was cute as a button, and she had a figure to die for. She was also one of the meanest people he'd ever met. Today, as he stood in front of her desk, it was all he could do not to start yelling, but he knew that wouldn't help matters. Besides, he was afraid of her.

"But you stole my idea," he said meekly, hating the whining tone in his voice, wishing he could be confident and assertive.

"There's a reason I'm your superior, Stan," Cindy said, making no effort to keep the contempt out of her voice. "I take lame ideas like yours and turn them into good ideas that work. That's why I have an office on the fourth floor, and you work in a cubicle with three other people in the basement."

Stan started to protest, but she cut him off immediately.

"Enough," she said dismissively. "I have work to do. Now get back down to the basement with the other bootlickers and think up some more lame ideas for me to improve."

So that's the way it's going to be, Stan thought to himself. He'd given her the benefit of the doubt. She'd had her chance. Now it was time for plan B.

"I brought you something," he said tentatively, pulling out the simple chain with the large tear-shaped crystal hanging from it. "Just to show there are no hard feelings," he added.

"You brought me something?" she asked in the same contemptuous tone. "That's not appropriate, Stan" She looked at the necklace and rolled her eyes. "And that thing looks incredibly tacky."

"It looks tacky, but the crystal is really special," he said, holding it up for her to see.

She waved him away. "I have work to do," she said, looking back at the papers on her desk. "I don't have time for this nonsense."

"Just bear with me," Stan persisted. "It will only take a few minutes, and then I'll leave you alone. I promise you won't regret it."

"Oh, all right," she snapped, looking up at him again. "If that's what it takes to get rid of you. What exactly is it you're planning to do?"

Stan took a deep breath and started to wave the crystal back and forth in front of her face. "The crystal reflects light in a really pretty way," he said, "but that's not the best part. If you keep staring into the crystal for several minutes, there's a magical effect."

Cindy snorted. "Now you're talking about magic? Jesus, Stan. What are you, six?"

But he noticed that she was watching the crystal now, and that her eyes were following it closely.

"That's right," he said in what he hoped was a soothing tone of voice. "Just watch it go back and forth. Notice how the light sparkles in the crystal. It only works if you keep watching it."

"The sparkles are pretty," Cindy admitted, her voice softer than before. He watched her eyes following the crystal as it swung first this way and then that.

"Now gaze deeply into the crystal," he said. "Let yourself feel more and more relaxed. Let a deep sense of calm start to flow through your body. You can't see the magical effect unless you're deeply relaxed."

He noticed that she had slumped back in her chair slightly, and that her arms had gone slack.

"Back and forth," he said. "Keep watching it go back and forth. Look at the way the light plays off of the crystal."

"Back and forth," she repeated. Cindy was looking a bit confused now, as though she was in the grip of something she didn't understand.

"What is...?" she began to say, but couldn't seem to find the word "happening." "What is...?" she began again, but got stuck in the same place. She sounded dazed now, and her eyes were beginning to look a bit vacant.

"Don't worry about anything," Stan went on. "Just let yourself relax into the crystal. Look at it swing back and forth, back and forth. Feel your eyelids becoming heavier and heavier."

Cindy blinked a couple of times, as if fighting off sleep, and he noticed that her mouth was hanging slightly open.

"I can't...," she began to say in a slurred voice. "Something's...wrong. Need to...look...away." And to Stan's surprise and dismay, she suddenly did just that, turning her eyes away from the crystal with an enormous effort.

Stan felt a flash of panic, fearing for a moment that all was lost and cursing himself for his overconfidence. Then he noticed the bewildered state Cindy was in and realized he was all right after all. He quickly reached out with his left hand, took hold of her chin, and gently turned her head back around to where he was swinging the necklace. He noticed, with a sense of relief, that her dazed eyes immediately latched back onto the crystal. She looked mesmerized by it.

"No," she whimpered in a frightened voice. "Can't...think."

"Shhh," Stan said, moving the crystal closer to and a little above her face, forcing her to strain upwards to watch it. "There's nothing to worry about, Cindy. Just relax and watch the pretty sparkles as the crystal swings back and forth. You don't need to think any more. Just let the sparkles go deep into your mind."

"Pretty sparkles," she murmured mindlessly. "Back and forth."

Her mouth was hanging open now, and her eyes looked blank.

Stan could tell she was ready. In fact, he almost shouted with triumph, but managed to restrain himself.

"Listen carefully," he said, swinging the crystal directly in front of her face. Her eyes continued to swing back and forth with the crystal, but they looked empty now. "You are a horny slut who is completely under my control."

"I am a horny slut," she whispered. The words were music to his ears.

"When I count backwards from three to one, you will fall asleep," Stan said slowly and carefully. "When I snap my fingers, you will wake up and do exactly what I tell you to do. All you will be able to think about is how much you want to come, suck cock, and get fucked. You will think of yourself as a horny slut whose only goal in life is to service my cock."

"Horny slut," she repeated mindlessly, her eyes still following the crystal back and forth. "Service your cock."

"Three, two, one," he counted. Cindy immediately slumped down in the chair, her head falling over to one side. He put the necklace with the crystal back into his pocket.

For a minute Stan just looked at her, savoring his conquest. Then he walked over to the office door and locked it. It was the end of the day, and most of their co-workers had already left, but why take any chances?

"All right, Cindy," he said when he arrived back at her desk. "When I snap my fingers, you're going to wake up. All you're going to be able to think about is how horny you feel. You will do exactly what I tell you to do. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," she replied in a monotone.

Stan snapped his fingers.

Cindy's eyes opened immediately, but they still had a vacant look to them. He noticed she was squirming in her chair.

"What's the matter, Cindy?" he asked.

"I'm feeling so horny," she whimpered, as she continued to squirm and rub her legs together.

"Would you like to touch yourself?"

"Yes, Master," she replied. "Please."

"Put your legs up on the desk and spread them wide. Then you can start touching yourself."

A moment later Cindy had her legs on the desk and her dress pulled up to her waist. She began rubbing her pussy on the outside of her panties as if her life depended on it. She was now making high-pitched moaning sounds.

"That's a good girl," Stan said. "Now pull your panties to the side and play with your clit."

Cindy obeyed instantly and began to moan more loudly. Stan was pleased to see that she had recently shaved or waxed her pussy. He also noticed how wet she was. He could smell her sex from across the desk.

"Are you going to come for me like a good little slut?" Stan asked.

"Yes," Cindy stammered. "Going to come...like a good little slut. Going to come...now."

And a moment later she did just that, squealing and writhing like a crazy thing. When her orgasm finally ended, she still sat with her legs spread and her pussy showing. She was also whimpering as she continued to play with her clit. "Want to come all the time," she said.

"I know you do, but now it's my turn," Stan said, walking around the desk. "Take off your clothes, Cindy, and then get on your knees."

Cindy did as she was told, and a moment later she was kneeling on the floor. Stan admired her full breasts and noticed that her nipples were long and hard.

"Now be a good girl and suck my cock," he commanded.

Cindy immediately began to unclasp Stan's belt and unzip his fly. Then she pulled down his boxers. She moaned when she saw his erect cock and grasped it with her left hand. Then she wrapped her lips around it and began to move her head up and down, taking it deeper into her mouth with each bob of her head.

Stan put both hands on her head and let himself enjoy the moment. Having the boss who'd tormented him for months down on her knees sucking on his cock felt like a sweet victory.

"Do you like sucking on my cock, Cindy?" he asked. She immediately took him out of her mouth.

"Yes, Master." "Love sucking your big cock," she said before popping it back in her mouth.

Stan was tempted to come in Cindy's mouth, but he had other plans. A few minutes later, he bent her over her desk—the desk where she'd sat and insulted him so often—and fucked her from behind. After a while, he began fucking her in the ass, and then he started to alternate holes. Cindy responded with a steady stream of moans, punctuated now and then by the words, "Yes, Master, fuck me...fuck this horny slut." After a while, he took pity on her and began playing with her clit until she had another intense orgasm.

Eventually Stan lay back on the desk himself, his arms hooked under both legs, his ass up in the air. Cindy was back on her knees, but this time she was licking his asshole. He'd already made her lick his boots before she untied and removed them; it seemed like a nice touch. But of all the things he'd made her do, none seemed as satisfying as having her lick his ass.

"That's my good little slut," Stan crooned at her while she worked. "Keep licking that asshole. You're such a dirty girl."

Cindy paused for a moment. "I'm a dirty girl," she said, a pleased look on her face. "I'm a horny slut." Then she leaned forward, stuck out her tongue, and began to lap again.