Revenge of The Nerd: 5 Years Later

Story Info
Brandon grew up.
14.1k words
3.45
52.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains incest content.

You must read Silkstockinglover's "REVENGE OF THE NERD" Mind Control to understand this story. Also I want to thank her for allowing me to do this. I challenge others to write a follow up story who are better than I am.

I love revenge stories and the 'Revenge of the Nerd' was one of the first stories I read. I am fascinated with the mind of a writer. I want to thank Silkstockinglover for reading one of my first drafts. She said it was entertaining. I guess it was a polite way of saying well aren't you cute or when somebody ask, what you look like and they say you have a good personality.

I heard this section commits are a lot nicer than the Loving Wives section. Comparing my writing to hers is like comparing Rembrandt to a person that paints by numbers, I am not even close. I also have trouble with the sex scenes.

There is only a slight mention of incest in this story. I had only one problem with the timeline from the first story that I couldn't overcome without having to write a 3 page dissertation to get around it, so I just ignored it. See if you can figure it out. Unless you email me I do not answer the commits. And remember this is fiction

I had to assume last names and description of characters. Not a lot of details giving them first story.

*

"Mr. Smith," the voice came over the intercom. "Yes, Joyce," replied Brandon. "Your wife is here. It is after five would you mind if I leave?" asked Joyce. No, go ahead send Karen in.

"It's been four years since Brandon made Karen his wife. Karen opened the door and peaked her head in with a big smile, "are you about ready to go honey? We are meeting Carrie, Mitch, Corey and his wife Crystal in an hour at the club to celebrate our fourth anniversary."

Karen walked in. Brandon stared and thought to himself how beautiful and sexy of a wife he has. He has to be one of the luckiest men in the world, well luck didn't have much to do with it in the beginning thanks to modern chemistry.

It had been two months since his second child Robert was born. They now had two a month old and the other little curtain jerker being named Carmen is who is now 2 years old. Karen still looked like she had a body of an 18 year old. She was wearing a skintight royal blue dress that made her red hair really pop.

Karen moved seductively towards him, almost gliding as she moved across the floor. She stared at him like a tiger about to devour her pray.

She walked around his desk as Brandon scooted his chair back, she hiked up her dress and straddle his lap. Placing her arms around his neck and moving closer to his face she gave him a long slow passionate kiss.

She snaked her tongue into his mouth probing deeper and deeper. It felt like she was caressing his tonsils. She pulled her lips away and whispered in his ear.

"Do you know what day it is honey?" asked Karen. Brandon replied, "it is hour anniversary." "Yes it is, smiling with the secret she held. The doctor cleared me to have sex again. Brandon I am horny has hell."

"You can make me to do it now, but I really want to wait tonight when we get to the hotel. Your mother has the kids for the evening. I do not want to be leaking and have a big wet spot on the back of my dress."

"You know how you come, it seems like quarts at a time and it will drain out of me for hours. That would really embarrass me and you at the club. How about me giving you a blowjob instead?"

She slid down to her knees, then slowly unzipping his pants as he unbuckled and unfastened them to allowing access to his swelling cock. It had been about 3 months since they last had sex.

Brandon had fallen so deeply in love with Karen that he no longer wished to be with his mother or with any other woman. He knew this and was causing trouble at his mother's house with Lisa with his requirements for her.

Brandon through his mind control spray had taught Karen to swallow all 8 plus inches of his dick. It wasn't the length it was the girth that she had to teach herself not to gag. She got so adept at it in the right position she could even suck his balls in to her mouth at the same time.

She wasted no time and in one move slammed it all the way in. She slowly started moving her head up and down the full length. When she buried it all the way down until her nose was buried into his hair, she would cup his balls with her tongue licking them. Brandon was moaning and has she pumped up and down with his hands on the back of her head.

She then started performing an act that she knew would cause him to blow every bit of his cum and drain him completely. She would start gulping which cause a milking effect on his cock. Brandon loved to hear the gulping sound knowing only after a few second of that he would be exploding straight into her stomach. She took her hand and started rubbing her throat up and down the bulge in her throat. He was a few seconds away from blowing her head off when the door to his office opened up.

Karen's eyes got big and she immediately stopped, pulled her mouth off Brandon's dick, and pulled her dress down. She was wiping the saliva from her mouth straightening her hair trying to regain her composure. Brandon scooted under his desk and started pulling his pants and zipping his pants up.

The cleaning lady slowly backed into his office dragging her equipment with her. She turned and saw the two of them standing there, It was Sarah Lodge. She gasp and started apologizing for the interruption, "I am so sorry I did not realize any one was here."

Sarah had looked like she had age 25 years since her sentenced for her crimes against humanity by and against Brandon. The commands he gave her had taken their toll.

Brandon told her it was ok, and they were just leaving. Sarah begged for his forgiveness because she knew the hazards of pissing him off.

Please Mr. Smith, "I was trying to hurry so I could get to my little girl's first dance recital, she's 4 years old now. She has been a sick little girl and I have used up my vacation taking care of her."

My boss told me if I got through all the rooms I could leave early without pay. She looked at Brandon and asked, "would you like to fuck me in the ass, or would you like me to finish that for you.?

Mrs. Smith would you like me to eat your pussy and asshole. Brandon assured her that that would not be necessary. Karen also said no thank you.

Sarah smiling, " I never got a chance to thank you for letting me have this job. After getting released I couldn't keep any job. I had her 5 months before you hired me back. I went into labor at 5 and half months. She was a little over 3 lbs. when she was born. I used up all my money to pay for her medical bills. I was desperate I needed insurance for her. Thank you so very much."

Her smiled filled with pain. Please I need to hurry, I have to take a bus to the homeless shelter and give my weekly blowjob and try to catch the bus from their home. If everything works out I'll only miss just a few minutes of it.

"Here you want to see a picture." She quickly pulled it out of her pocket. Before he could answer she had it out showing it to him.

Brandon and Karen looked at it and told her what a beautiful little girl she had. Even though a little underweight she was beautiful.

Sarah told Karen she looked beautiful for just having a baby, she blushed and said thank you.

Brandon ask, "where do you live?" "South City," replied Sarah. With a surprise look Brandon asked," "Why there? That is the worst and most dangerous part of town." "That's all I can afford," explained Karen, "no man wants me with a tattoo that says 'deposit cum here in my ass. I would just have been a prostitute, but if I'm arrested I would lose Abby. I do my best to keep this from her, I want a better life than I have," with a forced smile.

Brandon for the first time started to realize some if the consequences of playing God his mother warned him about. He picked up the phone and told Charles to come to his office. Charles walked in and Brandon started given him orders, "I will be taking the Audi tonight."

"I want you to take Sarah to the homeless shelter and wait for her . Then take her home. Wait for her and her daughter and drive them to the recital.

You wait until they are through and take them to dinner, anywhere the little girls wants to go. Sarah, I order you no sex this evening and not to touch Charles. Charles you can eat with them if they wish. When you drop her off, go out and pick up a dozen roses for the little girl after the recital. Sarah give Karen your cell phone number. Karen call down to Saks and order her little girl a princess outfit for the recital. Also Sarah's size. Sarah tell Karen what you want. I want your little girl to remember this night forever."

He looked around Sarah and Karen were crying, and Charles was fighting back tears. Brandon said, "let's go people, times a wasting."

Sarah started to move the cart. Brandon told her to just leave it and go. You will be paid for a full day. I will talk to your supervisor.

xxxxxxxxx

The drive to the club was quiet and subdued. Karen turned to Brandon, "Are you ok honey?" "Yea", as he set in deep thought. Karen started stroking the shifter up and down, "I love the smell of new leather. Maybe we can christen it later tonight."

The three girls were sitting at the table waiting for the guys to get over to them from the bar. As usual everyone kept coming up and asking their husbands for favors.

Now that Brandon was the CEO of his pharmaceutical company and Corey was CEO of the bank. Mitch had just developed a game and owns his own gaming corporation; the game is on scheduled to surpass Fort Nite and is a multi-billion dollar money maker. All three were on each other boards of directors.

The girls sat there looking at them in amazement. Carrie said, "dam did we not marry up. Who would have ever thought. These nerds would turn out to be studs."

Karen spoke up, "Brandon has gained 45lbs of muscle and is ripped. Now all the boys work out together with personal trainers. They push each other to see which one can be top dog."

Crystal bragging, "I hated that son-of-a-bitch until he started pumping me with that 11 incher. I am his slut wife forever. Corey's so tight I can bounce a quarter off his ass." All the girls giggled.

Carrie not to be out done, "Mitch is ripped. He has an 8 pack and can fuck for hours he is not quite as long, but it fits me just fine."

Karen, "thank god Brandon's not that long, I don't want that thing breaking my Cervix when he hits bottom. I love the width it really stretches me out. If I remember correctly you did too Carrie." The girls laughed.

Brandon had quick fucking Carrie long before she got married to Mitch. They were all a one man woman.

Karen asking, "Crystal have you found lately the more you fall in love with Corey you have less desire to obey his orders?" Crystal replied, "yes I have, but I love him so much and enjoy being his cum slut, I obey because of his masculinity"

They were looking at the men standing at the bar when three young women approached them a handed them their cards and wanted to talk. The men smiled and all of them pointed to the table at their wives. Noticing how beautiful the woman were, women knew they had no chance.

Karen said to the girls, "let me tell you what happened at the office today." The boys were approaching the table with the drinks and Carrie and Crystal surrounded Brandon crying while hugging him. Carrie said, "that was the sweetest thing she had ever heard of anyone ever doing," knowing Sarah's history with her brother. Brandon replied, "it was nothing," as he shrugged his shoulders

Mitch ask Carrie to dance. Carrie replied in an astonished look, "when did you start dancing?" He replied, "right now," as he stuck his hand out to his wife.

All the boys took their wives by the hands, dragging them to the dance floor and started dancing and drinking. Karen asked. " when did you guys learn to dance." Brandon responded, "ask me no questions I'll tell you know lies," with a disturbing smile.

All three were jitterbugging. All of a sudden three large drunk men grabbed their wives and pulled them away. It was Mike, the guy Carrie broke up in high school with by the order of Becky and her brother Brandon. Mike held Carrie and spoke, "listen Nerd, I am going to kick your ass, and then fuck your wife in the ass in right in front of you."

Mitch replied, "I am going to count to three. If you don't release her and leave, I am going to rip off your head and shit down your throat and piss in your dead skull," with a death stare.

Mitch started counting, "1." Mike opened his mouth to say," fu...." Mike went to his knees grabbing his throat from the punch that Mitch threw so fast you could barely see it. You see Mitch was now 6 foot-3 inches tall and weighed in at 245 pounds, and with 5% body fat. He stood over Mike and said, "you talk too much for someone with so little say." Carrie came running into Mitch's arms crying.

The guy that held Crystal swung at Cory with a right round house. Cory bent his left arm back to his ear and blocked it from hitting the side of his head. He brought his left arm over his.

Cory had already brought is right arm back to block the attackers left hand from hitting his face. Upon blocking it he stepped up a few inches from his face. Having leverage on the man's arms, Cory dropped to the ground flipping him over onto his back. Cory had him in an arm lock twisting it until it snapped. The man screamed out in agony.

Brandon's opponent made a huge mistake. He grabbed Brandon's shirt collar with both hands. Brandon circled his right arm under and around his arms until it reach the top of his arm right and grabbed on.

The motion caused the man's arms to buckle, but he could not let go of Brandon collars because of the twisting motion of his arms. When his arms bent, it pulled Brandon in closer to him.

Brandon moved his right leg behind his opponents right leg, pushing him backward, once the man lost his forward balance, Brandon drove him backwards on to the dance floor knocking him out cold when his head hit the ground. The total fight was over in 20 seconds. Not one of the attackers remained standing.

The girls were hugging their husbands crying. Carrie stared at Mike, walked over, and spat on him, "Mitch is twice the man that you are, and you know what I am talking about." She walked back to Mitch hugging him. Mitch pulled back, " Honey that is un-lady like."

She smiled at him, "wait till I get you home tonight I'll show un-lady like."

Corey told the girls to go to the restroom and get themselves together and then come back out. They will stay with the attackers till the cops come. The girls ran in and started crying together. Crystal spoke, "is it me or was that the hottest thing you have ever seen, our men protecting us. I am hornier the hell." All the girls agreed giggling.

Upon exiting the bathroom there statements were taken by the police. The ambulances came and hauled off the attackers. Brandon told the girls it was time to leave, "the DA will call us tomorrow."

They all said goodnight as Brandon and Karen got into their car. She reached over and grabbed Brandon's crotch and started stroking him while licking his ear.

With a lustful evil look, "get in the backseat and take your pants down!!!. "Yes, master," smiling Brandon"

She bent over and took the gear shifter and started deep throating the knob and shifter. He could see the bulge in her throat going up and down. He got hard in a micro-second.

She got up on her knees in the bucket seats. Placing one on the passenger and the other on the drivers seats she straddled the shifter as she hiked up her skirt. She got on her feet and slowly started lowering her pussy to the gear shifter.

She started rubbing back and forth across her slit soaking it with her juices to lubricate the leather knob. Karen moaning looked Brandon into his eyes spoke, "goddam I am so turned on right now knowing you stood up for me and watching you knocking the shit out of that bastard. I love you so much. I saw your fangs come out and it was such a turn on. You are a great master."

Brandon had gotten into the back seat and was straddling the rear seat with his legs on each side of the hump lightly stroking his cock.

Karen started slowly lowering herself on the long shaft, driving herself down to the console. As she came back up the shaft, Brandon could see your juices flowing down the gold plated shaft and onto the console.

She raised up on her legs and started twerking on the knob of the shaft. She look like her ass was bouncing at a rate of a hundred cycles per second till she screamed, "I am coming AWWWWWWWGGGG." so loud Brandon looked to see if anyone was close enough to hear outside the car.

Karen settled down and looked into Brandon's eyes with a devilish look. She raised up adjusted herself and positioned her asshole over the top of it.

She slowly clinched her asshole around it as she started to receive the bulbous knob into her anal recesses.

She leaned back to allow Brandon to see her puckered rosebud spread around the shaft as she raised back off of it.

He could see how her asshole form fitted to it to accommodate the size that was being ran through her, it fit like a rubber glove.

She pushed down the shaft to the top of the console. Her breathing was starting to quicken. Brandon noticed how her asshole would pucker out as it was being dragged up the shaft.

Karen was kneading her breast and pushed them out of the top of her dress. Her breast were cone shaped with red nipples to match her hair. She was pulling and twisting on her nipples as she stared into his eyes.

She reached forward and took her finger and removed the pre cum from the swollen head of Brandon's cock, she lick and sucked it off her finger. She licked her two fingerer to moisten them and slowly took them and inserted them into her pussy, pumping herself in and out. It was hot.

He reached into his pocket and removed the remote starter and started the car. With the car in neutral and the brake on there was no need to worry about it moving.

When it started, the vibration of the motor caused the shifter to oscillate . She screamed as her eyes rolled back into her head. She started squirting all over his console and hitting his dick with it . The car smelled of sex with a flowery whiff of anal. She came forward yelling she loved Brandon.

She fell forward grabbing his dick. Instead of swallowing she took just the head and started sucking has hard as she could.

Brandon felt as if all the blood in his brain was sucked into the helmet on his dick. He could feel the first spasms way deep in his balls as she was forcing the sperm up and out with her suction.

The first spasms occurred with his load of sperm hitting the back of her throat. She moaned as she brought her eyes up to his as her mouth kept sucking.

Brandon was holding on to her head growling in a long low octave and warned her he was coming. His whole body shook as he almost whited out as she took his whole load into her mouth.

After taking the life giving seed into her mouth, she raised up and opened her mouth and swirled her tongue around in it playing with his load. She then swallowed it with a loud gulp.

She took his dick and licked him clean and then with her fingers she cleaned anything that was left around her mouth. She leaned forward and Brandon grabbed her head pulled her toward him and kissed her deeply.

He could taste and smell himself on her lips and breath and it was driving him crazy. She brought her fingers up to his mouth and had him lick and suck her juices off her fingers. He was enjoying her sweet pussy juice on each one of them.