Revenge of The Nerd: 5 Years Later

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beth I am sorry. There are three reasons why I can't kiss you.

1. I am married. It doesn't mean anything to Sharon, but it does to me. It his giving your word. I do not break my word .

2. I know Brandon is your Master. He will have to tell me in person. I am a one woman man and I want a one man woman. I will not share, not even with other women.

3. You also have to realize I do not have a baseball bat between my legs. I have just average built. You might be disappointed and that bothers me. Tomorrow, after getting the tapes I will take you on a tour of the city."

"No tour," Beth pulled back. "I want to get all those tapes asap. Then you owe me. Then I want a 6 month tour with you. Deal." Joe responded, "deal."

"Who is that texting?" ask Karen. "Mom, she wants to talk to me asap when they get back," replied Brandon Karen responded, "she's in love." Brandon laughed, "so am I, are the kids asleep?"

Brandon and Carrie moved out his mom's house when they got married. Things had changed from what Brandon originally wanted in his life. After he fell in love with Karen he has not slept with anyone else including his mother. His revenge was no longer his priority.

xxxxxxxx

Over the next six months everything went fast. Sharon didn't fight the divorce under threat of being fucked in the ass by a pack of dogs in Central Park. While having her father fuck her mouth as her mon ate her pussy and sucked the dogs clean and her son fucking her father in the ass at the same time. The prenup was not enforced.

Joe had contacted Marie and informed them that the blackmail was over. Marie and her husband invited him over to meet his daughter for the first time.

Joe and Elizabeth had not been together since the trip oversees. They called, facetimed, and texted constantly. Joe did not trust himself around her, he saw his marriage as a contract with god unbreakable until the divorce was final and annulment from the church was approved.

The day came when he called Beth. "How about a date Friday night? My annulment came through today." Elizabeth was overjoyed, "Yes," was all she could say. Joe informed her he was playing golf with Brandon today. She told him that Brandon will have something to tell him.

As they drove on the course playing. John, "thank you Brandon for saving my life, my soul. I really owe you." Brandon smiled, "Joe I have always had the deepest respect for you. You treated me like an equal not some nerd kid. And when you told me if you ever had a son you would hope he would be just like me, it made me feel proud."

Joe spoke, "I want to thank you for no retaliation against them. I just want to move on with my life. Your mother did a good job raising you. You heard the phrase 'absolute power corrupts absolutely,' well you didn't go down that road.

I want you to know I voted against you for CEO because you were not ready. You cost the company a lot of money. Say what you want about her and all her faults, Sarah would not have made those mistakes. By the way, she was going to be removed any way."

I had a friend of mine that is happily married complained that she tried to seduce him for a deal. I had voted to fire her when her morals got really bad, well not really too much of a change for her.

Remember as CEO if you screw up, you can affect hundreds of thousands of people with lost wages. Even that little old lady that depends on her dividend check for survival will suffer."

"I want to know have any of you been checked for STDs? I talked to Sharon and Parker, as well as Sarah and they do not have any." Brandon also noticed when Karen and Carrie got pregnant they were check and nothing was found either.

Joe thought for a minute, "you might want to check that compound you might have discovered the cure for HIV. Get the patent on that and your stock will go through the roof."

"Now for the 800lb. gorilla in the room, your mother. I like her a lot. I want to date her with a possibility of a long term relationship. I want to know a few things though, if we break up you won't come after me. This will be between two adults.

I try to be honorable with everything and everybody, so if we break up, it was just not meant to happen. I will not cheat on her. You are her master; you have to release her. I will not date a woman sleeping with someone else. Also, I do not care that you and she slept together your both adults."

Brandon told Joe, "mother hadn't slept with me in years, Your tapes will tell you that. Karen didn't say anything, but I knew she was jealous. Also, I fell madly in love with her, I do not ever want to be with another woman. You have my blessings and whatever happens between you two is your business."

"One more request. Please don't forget to remove the chemical from Sharon. She will have to live with herself. And for Parker remove his sex requirements."

" I am afraid removing him from being gay would destroy him. I hope by me showing you if I can forgive; it will help you to forgive. Remember you are now who you are because you were bullied. It toughened you up."

"It drove you to achieve what you are and helped you become the man you are now. You could still be down in that lab feeling sorry for yourself. But unfortunately the unintended consequences of your actions is destroying 100's of marriages."

Brandon was astonished at the last accusation, "I didn't do that I just got my revenge on people who did me wrong."

Joe explained his conclusion, " what about all the marriages that were broken up by Sarah, Lisa, Sharon and Sara Calentine needing their fix. Children now have no fathers living with them. No trust in marriages that still exist. You are a better man than that. But after thinking about it you might be able to use your spray to erase and change some memories. You might be able to save a lot of people by taking away their pain."

Brandon sunk his head with shame. He never thought of those consequences. He thought to himself, how did he know about Tara.

Joe put his hand on Brandon shoulder acting as a father, "son you can fix some of these. Investigate the couples and find out what happened. Find out was kind of fantasies the other won't fulfill. If one doesn't like it make it, so they do. Make them want sex at least 3 to 4 times a week. Make them fall in love again and work together.

"Make them want to never look at another person romantically or sexually again until death do they part. Make them become best friends. Then go back time to time to see how they are doing. Just think of how you and Karen are and give them some of that."

"Do you think you, Mitch, and Cory could get together with me for an hour tomorrow. I want to talk to all three of you together." Brandon agreed but dreaded this talk.

xxxxxxxx

Joe speaking, "gentlemen how are you doing, will you please sit down I want to talk to all of you. Everyone here knows about me being forced to live in fear and in a relationship that they did not want to be in. Always knowing one little mistake and your life is over."

"Brandon whether you know it, these guys and their wives live in that fear of you. One mistake and they are up at the bookstore doing glory holes."

"Mitch you're not in the same boat as these two. You won Carries heart; she knows you are her best friend. This does allow you two function freely as a couple."

"You can call it what you wish, both of your wives Karen and Crystal are petrified of what you could do to them. I'm pretty sure they love you, but I know what it is to live with someone in fear if something goes wrong."

"If someone else did those things to your women that you have done you would kill them. You guys have grown up to be men. But to be a better man you always must live with honor and integrity."

"Even if you lose them, do really want them being forced to live like I did. I won't tell you what to do, but I know to become the man you really want to be you will do the right thing by them."

Again without raising his voice Joe made Brandon feel like shit. They all agreed to talk to their wives even if it meant losing them. The thought of letting Joe down was unbearable.

That night everyone met up at Brandon's for the meeting. Brandon took them into the den and asked them to sit. All three men stood up. facing their wives.

We all need to talk to all of you. There was a long pause before Brandon started, "Carrie you and Mitch are in little different relationship than the rest of us are in. Even though I never sprayed Mitch he lives in fear like Joe of retaliation from me. He feels if he hurts your feelings or say's the wrong thing as my sister you might ask me to retaliate against him if he pisses you off bad enough . That puts me in the middle of your relationship."

"Crystal and Karen, we know how we got you. Cory and I decided we will set all of you free. Even if it means losing you. No retaliation we will give you whatever you want. We pray to god you stay; we love you both so much. Joe didn't say it, but we are no better than Sharon and her family."

"That being said, I released you when I found the antidote. I released you over two years ago. We had a party here and I sprayed you three and made you forget. I figured your commands would slowly wear off over time. We will go on the back deck and let you three talk if you don't come out. We know it is over. There will be no revenge."

It was the longest wait in the boy's lives. They looked like beaten puppies. Carrie came out 30 minutes later by herself. Cory and Brandon were heartbroken. She hugged Mitch and told him he had a new master, her, he smiled and kissed her. Carrie turned and looked at them with and frown, "brother they want to see you two in the den."

They walked into the den with their heads down. The girls gave no indication on their verdict. Crystal, "Cory I am going to give you one chance any lies, and we are out."

Crystal asked with a straight cold face, "how come you can dance so well and fight like you did?"

Cory thinking carefully before he spoke, "we have three of the most beautiful wives in the world. We got tired of other men fast dancing with our wives and asking for a slow dance so they could rub their cocks against you."

"Instead of Brandon making them gay we decided to do something about it ourselves. After working out, we brought professional dance instructors in for each of us. It was very sad at first, but we loved you guys to much to fail."

Karen asked, "what about the fighting."

Mitch spoke up, "I'll take this. We figured; we are very smart, but not fighters. We figure if we went out dancing at bars we might need to protect you and it turned out, we did. If you want a woman to lose respect for you, don't protect her when she needs you. So after the work our workouts and the dancing lessons, we brought in combat specialist to teach us to fight. They were former Russian Spetsnaz and Israeli Mossad. It is meant to put someone down in a hurry."

Carrie ask, "what about the bruises."

Cory stepped back up, "Mike Tyson said it best, 'everyone has a plan until they get hit.' Anyone can throw a punch, taking one is a different animal. So we took boxing and wore protective gear and then slowly removing them and taking punches. It got so brutal at times we were out for blood. Pretty soon we could handle thin gloves and no protection. The bruising started when we started applying all the skills we have learned. All in all we voted the dancing the toughest."

Crystal and Karen looked at each other. Carrie stood, "you boys go back outside, and they will make their decision."

Carrie asked, "well girls what do you think?" Karen replied, "let them stay out there and suffer awhile." After 10 minutes the girls snuck to the window to see Cory and Brandon with their heads between their legs. They could see tear drops falling between their legs on the wood deck below their heads.

Carrie, "I better let them in watch this." She sprinkled water in her eye's as if she was crying. She went outside asking them to come in. They saw her face and started sobbing. They walked into the den and the girls sat there and said nothing. They got up and ran to their husbands kissing them. The boys telling them how much they loved them and were so happy.

Brandon looked at Cory, "I guess we have new masters now."

Cory asked, "you girls want to go dancing?"

xxxxxxxx

Friday night arrived for Joe's date with Elizabeth. Joe reached in and hugged her a little longer this time. She smelled great and felt even better than he remembered. They went out to eat and went dancing at the club. They laughed and he felt free and happy, she was everything and much more than he ever dreamed of in a woman.

They arrived back at Elizabeth house at 2 a.m. They had lost track of time and were run off the dance floor at the club. John stopped at the door as Elizabeth unlocked the door and walked in. Joe stood there too nervous to move. She turned, went back, took his hand a softly dragged him into the house. She asked if he wanted a drink.

Joe replied, "I'll take the whole bottle of Jack there."

Elizabeth, "oh no you won't, as she handed him a small glass half full. I want you to remember everything. I'll be back in a minute."

10 minutes later she came down in a see thru teddy. She had deep red lipstick on that glistened with moisture and a peal choker on. Her size 38 DD's were not as perky as they used to be, but her nipples were fully erect. She came over and took him by the hand. "I am too old to have a long list of dating requirements before having sex. I want you now!"

John gulped down this drink and sat his glass on the coffee table as Elizabeth was escorting him upstairs by his hand.

Upon entering Beth's room. Joe asked if she could turn out the lights. Elizabeth walked over and dimmed them, I want you to see everything, this is your night."

Joe was sweating with fear, as she approached him taking her soft hands holding his face, she ever so slowly moved her lips to his. His senses seemed to pick up every movement from her even though she had not kissed him yet.

He felt her breath on his face. She reached his lips, pressing hers against him so slowly time seemed to stand still. As they kissed, he could taste the lip stick as it pressed into his skin. She slowly retreated from his face. She stepped back and dropped her teddy to the floor revealing her body.

She pressed her finger to his lips and went "SHHH" as he was about to say something "You stand there I and want to undress you," she said, as she slowly unbuttoned his shirt, for Joe it what seemed for like it took forever. She removed his shirt she sighed, "OMG you look like you have a body of a 25 year old with a six-pack abs. "you look great she said." Joe responded, "I didn't have that much else to do but work out." She always heard men age like wine, women like milk. He is an example of that.

Joe was moaning as she slightly sucked his neck as she moved down to his chest. She licked and sucked on his nipples. Pulling away, she went to her knees, and removed his shoes.

She reached for his belt and slowly pulled it back and pulled the tongue out of the hole holding it tight. She pulled it out of the loops staring at in his eyes, the hole time.

Taking the zipper and lowering it oh so slowly you could hear the zipper coming apart. It popped apart one tooth at a time snapping apart as it went down. As the dropped to the floor Joe stepped out of them. She stood up running her hands on his sides of his body and rubbing her tits across his dick, till she was kissing him lightly again. He stood there as she walked around his body and knelt back down behind him.

She reached up and put both thumbs under the waist bands of his briefs and slowly worked then down. She worked her hand further around him to help clear his hard erect penis from the waist band sliding them to the floor with her face rubbing against his rock hard ass. After placing her hands on his hips she kissed her way back rubbing her tits against his ass and back. She could feel him swaying almost as he lost himself with the pleasure of her touch.

Next she released him and slowly and walked to the bed crawling like a cat to the headboard. Turning around smiling patting the bed for him to come lay down next to here.

He reached into his pants and grabbed a small shiny packet . She smiled and said, " that is very sweet darling, but I was just tested, and I am clean. Besides, I quit having my period months ago, I think we are clear on that. Also when was the last time you had sex?"

He crawled on the bed and laid on his back and reached for her. "No this is your night Joe, I'll get mine later," she whispered.

Crawling between his legs she noticed precum flowing out of his penis. She took her finger to scoop it for a taste and he exploded all over his chest and stomach. She looked into his tear filled eyes as they swelled with embarrassment.

She smiled him to reassure him it was ok, "you sure know how to make a girl feel like she is beautiful." Joe looked at her in confusion. " I haven't had a man do that to me since I was 18 when I looked a lot tighter and nothing sagged." Joe, "not to me you don't, I want you just the way we are right now."

She said, "I'll clean you up. She started licking his balls cleaning each one has she sucked them in to her mouth. She took his dick in her mouth. Joe was fully erect again. She realized he was going to come again already as he grabbed her head. She felt his balls tighten and she drove her mouth all the way down his 5 and a half inches. It wasn't long and only 1.5 inches in diameter it was great for ass fucking.

Joe was being emerged in pleasure he had only dreamt about for the last 24 years. She was erasing years of loneliness in one evening.

He could feel the pressure building again. He grabbed her head to get leverage forcing her further down his shaft. He felt the whole his cock go all the way her throat and the wet soft tissue surrounding his member, he started coming and could hear her gulping his juices down her throat.

Beth could feel his cock pulsate as the fluid flowed into her throat and the gulp to get it down. After he started to soften for the second time. She took his cock out of his mouth and said, "before I was so rudely interrupted," she went back to cleaning.

By the time she was through he was hard again. She moved to straddle his dick. She grabbed it placing it at her slit rubbing it back and forth. Her cunt was dripping over his dick just waiting to have it slide up into her pussy. She took a small bottle of spay and sprayed it in the air all around them.

It was her orgasm spray to increase orgasm strength by 2. She lowered herself down on him and started rocking back and forth .

Joe looked up to see her slowly lower herself on throbbing cock. He could see it slide up into a forest of dart pussy hair. He hated it when Marie shaved. It felt so worm and velvety, to him it fit perfectly. He could feel her fondling his balls in her soft hands.

He saw her breast heaving and rocking back and for the as she moved. He slowly reached up to grab her tits. When he hesitated she grabbed them, she grabbed his hands pressed them to her. He was in heaven. They were soft and he could feel her nipples poke into the palm of his hands.

Beth loved his hand kneading her breast. She pressed them to her telling him to squeeze harder, instructing him how to satisfy her. It was his first of many lessons ahead. She could feel it building inside of her and she was starting to come as she could feel him throbbing.

Joe was starting to release his seed into her, he sat up and pulled her to him as he kissed he drove his tongue down her throat tasting himself on her lips. He was breathing and grunting into her mouth has he was close to passing out from the most intense orgasm her had ever had.