"Revenge" on our Cheating Partners

Story Info
My close friend and I end up naked after our partners cheat.
1.5k words
4.49
12.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Renee was a woman who belonged on the front page of an alt-model site with her floral half-sleeve, a dagger on her shin, and big plugs in each ear. Gold rings adorned her perfect nipples, which she delighted in showing to lucky strangers. I met her late one night at a concert, and we began dating shortly afterward.

A few months later, on a balmy summer evening, Renee picked up her friend and drove out to meet me for dinner. Sara was a slender 25-year-old New Orleans transplant with bright red hair, deep blue eyes, and milky skin dotted by freckles. She always carried a book, spoke with only the slightest hint of an accent, and had a laugh that was endearingly infectious.

Sara's mind was on the same incredible level as her body. After a few months, we were best friends. We met up for brunch -- in reality, a Bloody Mary with shrimp -- every Sunday afternoon, trading our stories from the night before. These often began with the words, "I'm a terrible person."

It wasn't long before she met Chris, the lanky drummer who became her boyfriend. While Chris and Renee both accused us of fucking behind their backs, Sara and I always behaved. The thought hadn't even crossed our minds -- our connection was intimate, but platonic.

As fall approached, the four of us had tickets to see Jenny Lewis. I picked Sara up, and we drove to Chris's garage apartment, which resembled a treehouse. As we pulled up, we saw Renee's convertible parked outside, figuring that she came early.

Came, she had. As we climbed the stairs to the front door, heavy moans drifted toward us from an open window. Sara and I shared a knowing glance before she rummaged through her purse, then slid her key into the lock. She opened the door quietly, and we stepped inside the apartment.

We found Renee on top of Chris, bucking against his cock with her eyes closed, totally oblivious. She rocked back and forth, grinding like there was no tomorrow, shirt pulled up and pierced tits dangling in front of his face. Chris panicked as he saw us, grabbing Renee and launching her off the couch. As his dick slid out of her pussy, it smacked his stomach with a loud thump.

There weren't any frantic attempts to cover up with a blanket, no cliches about this not being what it seemed. In hindsight, Sara and I were surprisingly calm. We turned around and made our way back down the stairs.

Deciding not to waste our tickets, we drove to Warehouse Live, sharing a few drinks in the ballroom. We watched Jenny Lewis take the stage, greeting her as she descended into the crowd midway through her set.

Sometime after midnight, I watched Sara's silhouette from my idling car as she walked up her driveway. After she was inside her house, I drove home with the day's events in my head, pondering what the fuck had just happened.

On the following Sunday night, I found myself on the patio of a Westheimer lounge, waiting impatiently for Sara. I caught a glimpse of her walking toward me, trying not to stare in disbelief. This wasn't the version that showed up in a t-shirt and jeans to trade stories, still wearing traces of her smeared makeup.

This woman was a desert oasis for my thirsty eyes, which were drawn to the pair of white shorts clinging tightly to her long legs. Her tits bounced with every step she took, barely contained by a skimpy violet top. It felt like they could fall out at any second, priming me to salivate at the sight.

"Hi," she said, accent flaring slightly. Sara took a seat next to me, closer than usual, crossing her legs. "We need a drink."

I couldn't recall having seen her wear lipstick before. Looking down, I noticed that the shade on her lips wasn't far from the bright rose red polish on her toenails. I was mesmerized by the sight of her pale toes, admiring the shape of her feet as they rested against a pair of black open-toed pumps.

"What are we having?" I asked, snapping back to reality.

"Ace cider," she smiled, pausing for a second. "And a shot of bourbon."

Upon returning from the bar, I handed her the bourbon, keeping another shot for myself. Our toast was silent, but we both laughed after hastily downing our shots. We spent the next few hours catching up, then decided to leave after hearing thunder start to rumble in the distance.

It wasn't unusual for us to spend the night at each other's house. If I couldn't drive, Sara took my keys and drove us to her place, where I slept on the couch. When we were in my area, she stayed in my guest room.

___

As we pulled into my driveway, this time felt different. I left my bedroom door wide open after we walked upstairs, waiting to see if she would take the bait. Sure enough, I heard my bedroom door click shut as I got ready for bed.

The lights were already dimmed when I stepped out of the bathroom, still in my black boxer-briefs. Sara was resting on the far side of the bed, wearing a long grey shirt dress that resembled those worn over a swimsuit. It accentuated every curve along her slender body, my eyes straining to pierce the fabric.

I wasted no time getting in bed, fixating on the ghostly outline of her perky nipples. We laid next to each other for a moment before Sara asked what we should do.

"Let's do whatever we want, for five minutes," I offered. I felt myself moving closer to her. "If we don't like it, we can pretend nothing happened."

Sara rolled over on her back, maintaining eye contact while she smiled and nodded. I got on top, straddling her as I ran my fingers over her hips, using the shirt to caress her thighs and stomach. I leaned down, meeting her as she pressed her wet lips against mine. She offered up her tongue, sighing while I slid my lips over it, inch by inch. Then, she pulled up her shirt, releasing the ample pair of tits hidden below.

My fingers traced the outline of her pink nipples, which were larger than I had imagined. I buried my face in her tits, feeling them swell against my swirling tongue. I felt a tinge of pain as she dug her nails into my back, followed by a perfect surge of warm relief.

I looked down, admiring Sara's chest, stomach, and the freshly shaved pussy that I was seeing for the first time. Her delicate lips glistened, beckoning me to part them.

"Are you sure you want this?" she asked, looking up at me.

"I need it." There was no hesitation from me as I slid off my underwear, already throbbing for her. I reached over to the drawer, looking for a condom when I felt Sara's hand grab my arm.

She shook her head, letting her fingers wander down to her pussy, gathering up a pool of hot, slippery cum. Sara looked up, slathering her juices all over my dick. She paused to squeeze the shaft before rubbing it into the head. I sighed, already in heaven.

"Fuck me hard," she said, eyes open wide. She threw her shirt down on the floor.

Sara raised her feet, letting them dangle in the air. My cock found the depths of her pussy on the very first thrust, which felt like taking a hit of the perfect drug. I reached around to her ass, grabbing a handful and using it to draw her closer. I held on, pounding Sara like a ravenous animal, getting harder every time she cried out. Between moans, she told me to ruin the fucking sheets.

Then, Sara laid her arms out, resting her hands along the wooden headboard. I took the invitation to grab her wrists, pushing them down until she squirmed. I fucked her relentlessly, the bed frame shaking underneath us. Her pussy gripped the head of my cock, which was swollen to the point of no return.

"In me," she said, trembling as she caught her breath. "Put a fucking baby in me."

I ran my tongue along her jaw, tasting the beads of sweat on her neck. With one final thrust, I buried myself deep inside Sara, grunting and shivering. She shuddered, grinding her hips down against my cock as it began to pulse, flooding her tight pussy with my sticky cum.

We laid next to each other as I ran my fingers through her hair, content with the knowledge that I was still leaking out of her.

"I never let Chris do that," she laughed. "It pisses him off, always having to wear a condom."

My eyes darted over to her. "Really?"

"Yeah," she said, smiling slyly. "I guess this is my revenge."

The storm had finally arrived, and deep rumbles of thunder vibrated through the house. We closed our eyes, ignoring the flickers of light that found their way through the window, falling asleep to the sound of falling rain.

Sara slept naked in the morning light as I got ready for work, barely fighting off the urge to spend the day in bed with her. Later that day, in the early afternoon, I felt my phone vibrate.

"Still at your house," her message read. "I'll be waiting when you get off."