Revenge On the Bully

Story Info
Bully destroyed by victim's mother and grandma.
7.1k words
3.72
54.9k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayden_1
Jayden_1
59 Followers

This erotic literature story contains explicit sexual content and should only be read by adults. All people / characters in this story are over 18 years old.

***

In the middle of class as the teacher's voice droned on, Wyatt Collins amused himself by mocking Jada Jackson. He has bullied this girl nonstop for the past three months. Wyatt is the bully of the class and everyone fears him, he always gets what he wants and no one dares defy him or make him angry.

He and his girlfriend Kendra Jones controls the class and basically the whole school. Jada Jackson is the only African American in the class and one of very few in the school. She moved to this state (Illinois) a few months ago with her mother and grandmother, her father is locked up, since many years ago and serves a life sentence.

Jada disliked Wyatt because he has been humiliating and mocking her ever since she stepped foot into this school. They were all in their final year of high school and were barely a month away from graduation.

Jada had an amazing body and after Wyatt's first look at her luscious, heart-shaped ass, he'd decided that he was going to make her life a living hell. Her ass looked very good, but Wyatt took it as an advantage to weaken Jada and her self confidence. He wanted her to hate that ass, so he started calling her ''big butt'' and has been calling her that since her first day at school and he's made all the classmates to also call her that.

Wyatt was drawing a scornful picture of Jada where he purposely focused on her ass, he loved embarrassing her in front of everyone.

The sound of a woman clearing her throat made Wyatt turn away his focus from the drawing, he looked up and saw his teacher looking very seriously at him. Everyone in the small and tight classroom was staring.

The teacher said, "What do you think you're doing. Why are you drawing something like that?" Her eyes flashed with anger.

Wyatt decided to not reply because he simply didn't care, it was all fun for him. Jada saw the picture from her bench and she immediately felt bad. She was really angry and frustrated, this has been going on for a couple of months now and she can no longer cope with it.

Her eyes flashed with anger and she started packing up her stuff to leave school for the day. She glared at him and showed the anger she had, Wyatt behaved as he always did, he began to grin at her and it made her crack, she left the classroom and slammed the door hard after her.

As many times as Wyatt had pushed Jada's buttons, he was really surprised by the apparent level of anger she had this time.

His teacher told him to leave the class and wait outside of the principal's office.

''What? I can't wait there, I want to go home, I'm fucking tired and want to get some sleep,'' he said.

''Yes you will! Don't make this worse than it already is, we must put an end to your bullying on your classmate Jada,'' she said.

''Oh come on, I'm just having fun, why does she even get sad, she has a BIG BUTT. I mean, have you seen her rear, she has a huge ass,'' he said.

''Okay, Stop it, right now! You have no right to talk about a classmate like that, you are very disrespectful and you've got a nasty mouth,'' the teacher said with her eyes flashing in anger.

Wyatt took a deep breath and said, ''African American women do have huge butts, there is nothing I can do about it, I'm just stating facts, and I do as I please.''

''On Friday tomorrow after school, you and your parents are called to a meeting with Jada and her family. We have to talk and reach an end to your bad attitude and disrespect towards her. I will be there, and you must attend or I will involve the cops,'' she said.

Wyatt smiled and nodded.

The next day after the school day ended, all the students stormed out of the school and went home. Wyatt stayed there because he had this meeting that he needed to attend. He kissed Kendra farewell and went to the room where the meeting was to be held.

''Hey Wyatt, knock yourself down We've been waiting for you. Where's your parents?'' the teacher asked.

''Oh yeah, I forgot to inform you, they couldn't make it, they've got a lot of work to do, sorry,'' he said and started to smirk.

He stopped looking at the teacher and turned his gaze to Jada. She wasn't alone, there right next to her, sat two grown women. They had long black curly hair, were well dressed and they had really good bodies, much sexier and hotter than Jada. Wyatt was shocked by how big the breasts, thighs and buttocks these two women had, they were at least twice the size of Jadas. They were pretty tall and they looked like true goddesses.

These women were Jada's mother and grandmother. Jada's mom Jazmine, who is 41 years old and grandma Regina, who is 63 years old. They were really angry and stared at Wyatt. He smiled at them and then sat down next to his teacher.

''You think this is funny? You think this is a joke, boy?'' Jazmine said with a loud voice.

Wyatt was laughing and shaking his head.

''Shame on you. Shame on you for treating a lady like this, you've been bullying my grandchild for a long time now. What's your problem?'' Regina said with a calmer voice.

Wyatt laughed even more this time and he couldn't stop laughing. Wyatt then stopped and opened his eyes wide. ''Look ladies, I don't understand why you're so angry, I'm only having fun and as far as I'm concerned, I'm going to keep having it as long as I want. She is a BIG BUTT, why are you angry?'' he said.

Jada began to shed tears and it made her mom and grandma to react strongly and they both started screaming at him, ''You pathetic fool, who do you think you are, if you don't leave Jada alone then you'll face big consequences, you will pay a high price.''

Wyatt responded to their screams by showing the picture he drew yesterday on Jada. He wanted to make them mad and angry.

When Jazmine and Regina laid eyes on the picture, they both glared at him and began to tremble. He couldn't control the smirk that came to his face when he saw that his picture had made them so angry that both the mother and the grandmother were actually shaking. They rose up turned away and left the meeting, all three of them, leaving Wyatt and his teacher alone.

The teacher was also angry and disappointed by Wyatt's terrible behavior and attitude. She left the meeting too, leaving Wyatt alone in the classroom. After that he went home.

The next day on Saturday night, Wyatt left his house and picked up his girlfriend Kendra from her apartment and they then went to the local nightclub. They met their friends there and partied.

The time went by and the time was 12.30am and Wyatt was a little drunk, he sat down to rest with Kendra and four other friends.

"What do you want to do now, honey?" Kendra asked.

''I-I've no idea, I'm just pissed because I had that stupid meeting yesterday with BIG BUTT and her family. All of them acted crazy, especially her whore mother and grandma,'' he said.

''Haha, I forgot that you actually had that meeting yesterday. Well, what happened?'' she said.

''Nothing, it was just some African Americans acting like fools. I don't blame them, I've bullied Jada nonstop since she first came to our school,'' he said.

After talking for a while, Wyatt came up with an amazing thought. He wanted to intrude Jada's house and take a photo of her while she's sleeping and then post the picture on social media and embarrass her at school. He got a big grin on his face when thinking of how she was going to react in school.

Kendra was a little unsure of Wyatt's crazy idea and thought it was a little too exaggerated and that this could lead to the authorities getting involved. Wyatt saw it all as a big joke and was determined to pursue what he wanted to do.

They left the nightclub and Wyatt walked with Kendra to her house, he said goodbye to her and then proceeded to Jada's house to take the photo and then go home. All the houses were quite close to each other.

Wyatt was now outside the Jackson family's house. He took a look at the time and saw that it was 1am, it was late, but he just wanted to go in quickly, take a picture on Jada while she's sleeping and then leave.

Wyatt went to the door and tried to unlock it, it was difficult, so he sneaked into the backyard and tried the back door, he managed to open it and then went into the house. It was really dark in the house.

Wyatt began to walk upstairs, when he reached the upper floor, he immediately noticed Jada's room, it was right in front of him, the door was open and he saw her lying in bed, she was asleep. He took out his phone from his pocket and began to walk to her. Before he even reached her room, he was hit by a piece of metal on the back of his head. He fell to one knee, really confused and dizzy by the hard hit, he turned around quickly and there he saw Jazmine and Regina standing there with their sleeping underwears on.

He got up and Jazmine ran towards him, she wanted to hit him, but he managed to push her away. Immediately afterwards, Regina kicked him in the stomach. Then Wyatt pushed her away so that she fell. He then began to walk toward the stairs to go downstairs and walk out, but Jazmine came from behind and hit him again with the metal piece on his back so he fell down and got really dizzy.

Wyatt managed to get up and grab Jazmine, he then threw her against the wall. Regina then jumped on him from behind, she held him by his throat and tried to choke him until he goes asleep, but Wyatt fought against her and he was trying to get out of the situation but Regina held him tightly.

Jazmine then got up, walked slowly to Wyatt, pulled down his pants and put her lips around his cock. She started sucking his dick to make him stop struggling. After a few seconds, Wyatt gave up and Regina managed to choke him to sleep.

After a while Wyatt awoke suddenly to find something soft and heavy covering his face. He struggled blindly against the suffocating force, which continued to deprive him of air. His nose and mouth were smashed flat under some sort of pillow weight that crushed his head down against a soft bed. Someone grabbed his wrists and held them down so that he felt even more helpless.

"How do you like my ass and pussy, young man?" The familiar female voice rang in his ears and he remembered at that moment that he was attacked by Jada's mother and grandma.

It was only then that he became alert enough to understand what was happening. In a bedroom in the Jackson household, on a soft bed, Wyatt's eyes adjusted to the sight above him. The soaring curves that bulged over him, the warm, soft, smothering weight atop him... it was Regina's ass! Jada's grandma was sitting on his face!

"What's wrong Wyatt? You obviously are quite interested and talked a lot about my grandchild's behind, about Jada's butt. Well me and Jazmine are sick and tired of your bully mentality and terrible behavior, my grandchild doesn't deserve to be treated bad. You're about to learn a lesson you won't ever forget,'' Regina said.

She paused and Wyatt felt Regina's weight come off his face. Her hands still kept his wrists pinned to her thighs as she looked angrily back down at him.

''Alright Jazmine, come here, it's your turn,'' Regina said.

''Okey mama,'' Jazmine said and started crawling slowly in a very sexy way towards Wyatt. Both Regina and Jazmine were naked and their beautiful, sexy and huge goddess bodies were seen.

Jazmine switched with Regina and looked straight down on Wyatt's face. Wyatt began to talk out loudly and cussing them. Jazmine noticed him being still very disrespectful and a bully, so she slammed her ass down onto his face, hitting him so hard that he saw stars! Jazmine was now sitting on his face.

''Shut.. The.. Fuck.. UP!'' Jazmine said and lifted her rear and rammed it back down on his face to emphasize each word. She then continued by saying, ''Jada is still sleeping and I don't want her to wake up!''

Underneath Jazmine's ass, Wyatt was lying there helpless. His face felt smashed and he felt like his nose might have been broken. Jazmine's and Regina's butts were destroying him. Jazmine had settled her full weight on top of his head and he couldn't breathe, her ass were smothering him completely.

"Mmmmmm. We should have punished you like this a long time ago. It feels so good,'' she said.

After a while she lifted herself off of his face and Wyatt could not breathe properly, he was coughing very much.

''Ain't so tough now white boy? Oh, this is so good. Mama, let's take this to the next level, this white boy needs some black women in his life,'' Jazmine said.

Regina switched place with Jazmine. Regina laughed before slapping her ass back down in Wyatt's face. Her round buttocks formed a perfect seal over his face. Wyatt couldn't see anything now, it was all dark.

"Oh, I could just sit here until you were dead. Wouldn't that be justice for everything you've done towards my grandchild and all the other students that you bullied? The fucking bitch ass white boy who used to bully a girl for having a big ass is now being smothered by one. Believe me boy, when we are done with you, you'd wish that we killed you,'' she said.

She smothered him for many long minutes, Wyatt's arms, legs and basically his whole body was so weak now. He could barely lift up his arm.

"You worthless pile of shit. We should have done this to you before, we really should've done this when Jada for the first time told us that someone was bullying her. Ah. Oh. This feels so good," Regina said with a satisfactional facial expression.

Regina got off of his face, but still holding his wrists hard and pinning them to her thighs. He was now sensing some hope that this might be over now. He was wrong. Jazmine moved towards his cock, she looked at him with wide eyes and smiled at him, she then opened her mouth and went straight for his dick. She was sucking him fast and good, giving him a blowjob he would never forget about.

''If you come I swear I'll crush your little berries. Do you understand, boy?'' Regina said.

Wyatt felt pressured. Jazmine sucked him really good, but he managed to hold on.

Jazmine kept sucking on his cock and Regina moved on top of him and sat on his face again. Regina started grinding and shaking her ass on his face slowly, she groaned a little bit of the sensational feeling.

The combination of sensations was too much for him to take. The smelling of Regina's ass and feeling it on his face and Jazmine's mouth wrapped around his cock. Being dominated by these two women, the same women who are family to the same girl he has been bullying lately. It all combined to push him over the edge. He groaned under Regina's butt and came.

"You little shit! I warned you," Regina said, and then pain exploded from his crotch as she squeezed his testicles with vicious force.

The pain was too much to handle for Wyatt, he howled at the pain, but Regina's ass swallowed the sound and he couldn't breathe.

''Does it hurt? Well, I don't care, this is what you get for letting your filthy cum out,'' Regina said and she continued by saying, ''I am going to let you breathe, but if you scream or tries to run away, I swear I'll crush your balls completely."

When she finally let go of his crotch and lifted up, tears poured from his eyes. He whimpered as he gasped for breath, unable to believe the nightmare he experienced could be real. Here he was, being dominated by two black women, doing what they please with him. The smothering and dick sucking felt like an eternity.

Regina kept smothering him with her ass until he was too weak to move or do anything. He was really ashamed by the scornful words Regina and Jazmine uttered about him, they laughed at his pain too.

Regina rode him like that, grinding her ass in his face, until he was feeling like a thoughtless mass of jelly. Regina used her body and ass to smother him completely. Helpless and broken, he was beyond rejoicing when she finally climbed off of him and turned around.

"You know white boy, I think we may have a use for you after all," she told him as she faced towards him.

Then she said, ''Jazmine, would you like to sit on him?''

''Yes mama,'' Jazmine replied and left his cock. She crawled to Wyatt and sat on his face, this time she rubbed her crotch in his face. Her pussy were damp and hot on his nose and mouth. He only barely comprehended that the aroma he now smelled was the scent of her arousal. Wyatt wasn't aware that Jazmine was getting off on his face as she moaned and humped above him.

Wyatt hasn't used his tongue once since he was captured and dominated by Jazmine and Regina. Jazmine lifted off of his face and looked down at him as he lay still. He was happy that she allowed him to breathe a little, but he had no idea what she was planning to do.

"I can't take it anymore! I'm forcing you to use your fucking tongue now. You have to please me, for real, and you better do, because if I don't come I might just smother you to death," she said.

"Okay, you better take a few breaths now white boy. This time I expect you to do much more than just lay there. It ain't easy to make me come, you'll have to work hard for it," she said.

She sat high up on his chest. She lifted herself up and moved her pussy close to his face and rubbed herself carefully.

''You see this? If you don't make me cum, this pussy will be the last thing you ever see,'' she said as she slid a finger into her wet pussy and then touched it to his lips and ordered him to suck it.

He took the wet finger into his mouth and sucked at its feminine flavor. Jazmine looked pleased at his acquiescence. She slid forward until her pubic hair touched his chin. Her hands moved down to take rough hold of his head. She pulled his face up towards her so that his mouth was jammed into her crotch. Her wet slit smeared against his lips and nose.

"Now lick it. Lick my pussy, you worthless little shit," she said.

Wyatt didn't think of resisting her, he knew that it would only cause him harm and more pain. He lapped at her sopping cunt, this was better than being smothered and he did not want to make her angry.

She moaned as he worked his tongue on her. His strength returned as he worked, and he began to eat her pussy in earnest. He licked and slurped with all his growing energy while she gloated above him.

"That's it you little bitch. Eat my pussy. Show me who's in charge. Get your worthless little tongue up in there and work it. Come on, eat me right or I'll smother you in pussy," Jazmine said.

He was in pain and ashamed of the situation he was stuck in, but having a beautiful and hot woman degrade him while he licked her, still turned him on. He was humiliated by her words, by the shameful ease with which she controlled him, but still his body responded to her. He licked faster and harder as he tried desperately to please her. He wanted her to cum, because it was the only way to get her off of his face.

"Oh yes. Oh yes. Suck it! Oh my god yes! Eat my cunt. Eat it. Oh fuck. Oh fuck fuck fuck, fuck, fuck... fuck there, oh... oh!" Jazmine screamed.

He felt her weight shudder atop him and then she cried out. Her hands kept his face pulled painfully forward, her hips grinding her drooling heat against him as he slurped up her juices.

After a moment, Jazmine climbed stiffly off of him. Regina looked down at him with obvious contempt before she turned and moved to straddle him on his upper chest again. Her rear was now loomed directly in front of him, her big black butt.

''Look at my sexy, huge butt, boy. You like it, don't you? I mean, it's obvious that you want it based on the way you have been bullying my granddaughter Jada at school the last couple of months. You like it, right?'' she said, twisting around to watch his face.

Jayden_1
Jayden_1
59 Followers
12