Revenge On the Bully

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wyatt thought to himself, he knew he would be bad if he annoyed her, so he answered yes to please her.

''Oh, haha, I knew it, of course you do. You are a worthless bully who is a waste of space, right?'' she said.

''Yes, I'm a worthless bully and I'm just a waste of space for society,'' he said.

''Damn Straight!'' She said. Then after looking at Wyatt for a while she asked, ''You love black women, don't you?''

''Y-Yes of course I do,'' he replied.

''My daughter Jada is the most beautiful girl at your school and she's got an amazing butt, right?'' she said.

''Yes, ma'am, your daughter is the most attractive and beautiful girl in our school,'' he said.

''She is way better and sexier than your girlfriend and you dislike white women now, don't you? she said.

''Yes, my girlfriend stand zero chance against Jada,'' he said.

''And you hate white women because they are so immature and you need black women in your life instead, right?'' she said.

''Y-Yes,'' he replied.

Regina joined her daughter by sitting behind her, on the lower part of Wyatt's chest and looking at him from Jazmine's shoulder.

''We own you now, you know that?'' Regina said.

''Yes, you absolutely do, you are in charge,'' he said.

''You want to worship my daughter's ass?'' Regina said.

He nodded with a nervous look on his face.

''Show me then. Worship my ass. Worship it now, white boy,'' Jazmine said.

She reached back to spread her ass cheeks with her hands before lowering herself onto his face. He pushed his tongue up against her asshole and she laughed. She hovered over him, letting him lick her for a few moments before he felt her sit all the way down again. He was being smothered again, buried in her bare ass.

''My ass will destroy you, don't you dare to displease me, or my mama. We own you now, you belong to us, you are a simple toy to Jada's mom and grandma. Do you understand?'' she said with a very calm voice.

It became too hard to breathe for Wyatt, he was about to faint, he tried to wiggle free, just to take a breath, but to no avail, it was hopeless.

''You are ours, don't you get it yet? Surrender to my ass, white boy,'' Jazmine said as she moaned a little.

He just lay there, not able to fight back or resist her ass, It did own him. As he blacked out the last thing he heard was her mocking laughter. It had felt so good to feel him snuffing out beneath her, she didn't want to leave his face, she had to fight the urge to do so. Jazmine looked at him after he fainted, she thought to herself, he is only an inch taller than her and do have muscles and is an evil bully that is hated by all his classmates and probably the entire school. It felt good for Jazmine and Regina to have this bully under their control.

Wyatt awoke ten minutes later and was surprised by the what he saw, for the first time, not Jazmine nor Regina was sitting on him, they were standing close to him. They were having a conversation about what they should do with him. After they were done, both looked at him and smiled.

They pulled him up quickly and hard from the floor and pushed him onto the bed. Then they locked him in for the night, they knew he wouldn't run away or fight them, he was too weak to do it after all the smothering. He was completely exhausted and done.

Jazmine and Regina couldn't let him go, they denied him his freedom, he is now their captive, the power that they had over him and the extremely good sensation they got out of him. It felt too hard for them to lose this power, they had to keep him.

During the night, Wyatt kept thinking of Jazmine's and Regina's butts. He was ashamed by the domination and humiliation. The thoughts he did have were of how beautiful their butts were and how wonderful their pussy tasted.

What was wrong with him? He was angry at himself for thinking like this, he was treated so badly, so how could he be okay with it? He tried to understand.

The next day on Sunday after Jada left the house to go on her basketball practice, Regina and Jazmine went into the room that Wyatt was locked in to continue the domination. The two sexy goddesses were naked and their tits and sexy curves were seen properly this time.

''Look, white boy. If you tell us the truth, we will let you go, let you have your freedom back,'' Regina said.

Wyatt felt the adrenaline pumping in his body, he thought, this is his only chance, so he needed to be honest with them. He asked them what they wanted to know and Regina said, ''Tell me the truth, do you really hate my grandchild Jada and enjoy bullying her by calling her names and BIG BUTT?''

''Yes!'' He replied.

''Why, you little bastard? you little shit, you'll pay for that,'' she said.

Wyatt didn't understand anything, he tried to tell them that they wanted the truth, but before he uttered a word, Regina had already jumped on him and began to grind her pussy in his face. Jazmine went for his cock and began to suck it harshly and fast.

He repeatedly fainted in this position and neither Regina nor Jazmine stopped what they were doing. It was an incredible feeling he got from licking Regina's pussy and getting a really nice blowjob by Jazmine at the same time.

They spent almost an hour like this and both of them grew hotter, especially Regina because it felt so good for her grinding her pussy on his face. It became too much, she couldn't resist the urge, she grabbed his head with her hands and pushed it deeper into her pussy, she started to ride his tongue until she came.

Jazmine and Regina dominated him the whole day, switching positions. They sat on his face and sucked his cock all day. When Jada came back home some hours later after her practice and time with her friends, they tied him up and told him to be quiet or he would face severe consequences, they then left him on the bed and locked the door.

Throughout the day, his parents and girlfriend called, but he couldn't answer. Regina sneaked into the room while Jazmine distracted Jada downstairs. Regina called Wyatt's parents and told him what to say. He was forced to lie and tell them that he was visiting a friend in California and would be back soon.

After that, Regina left the room again and locked.

On Monday, Jada went to school early in the morning, leaving her mom and grandma to enjoy Wyatt for many hours. They wanted to take the sensation and pleasure to the next level. They both entered the room and Jazmine began to undress, she then walked close to Wyatt, who was still tied up on the bed and began to stroke her pussy slowly.

''Listen, white boy. It's time for me to feel your cock in my pussy and you better perform to get me off. I want to come so hard on your dick, but if you come before I do, I'll crush your balls and smother you to death,'' she said.

Wyatt was terrified. He felt the pressure and it became huge when Jazmine climbed up on the bed and stood over him now. She bent down and licked him in the face, then she grabbed his cock, which was already hard and guided it to her pussy and then she sat down on his dick.

''Oh.. Oh.. I haven't felt this good since my husband was a free man, before he got locked up for life. Your dick feels so good inside of me. Oh.. Oh,'' Jazmine said with a calm voice while moaning quietly. She was shaking and moving her hips and was in full control.

After a while, she leaned forward and started kissing and making out with him and fucking him at the same time. Jazmin was filled with sexual excitement and pleasure while fucking Wyatt. Then all of a sudden someone is knocking at the door. Regina leaves Jazmine to enjoy herself and walks downstairs to see who's at the door.

''Hello, my name is Kendra, I'm Wyatt's girlfriend,'' Kendra said.

''Are you the bully's girlfriend?'' Regina said.

''Y-Yes, ma'am. I'm looking for him because I haven't seen him since Saturday night and he didn't show up for school this morning,'' Kendra said with a nervous voice.

''Girl, why are you asking me about that piece of shit? He is a bully,'' Regina replied.

Kendra was shaking in fear, she couldn't say much because she could accidentally reveal that Wyatt wanted to come here on Saturday. She didn't know where he was now. She then turned around and said, ''Ma'am, if you see him, please contact me, here is my number.''

''Alright girl, I got you, don't you worry,'' Regina said.

Regina walked upstairs and walked into the room where Jazmine and Wyatt was.

''Oh. Oh. Yes. Yes. This feels so good. Yes. Yes,'' Jazmine was moaning as she was rubbing and grinding her pussy on his dick.

Regina felt the temptation and couldn't control her urges. She undressed immediately and joined in by sitting on Wyatt's face with her ass. Jazmine and Regina were now in eye contact in the midst of this amazing pleasure they experienced.

Regina shaked and grinded her ass on his face and began to ride his tongue with her asshole. Jazmine pressed hard on his stomach with her hands and began to fuck him harder and more intense.

They continued for several minutes and their bodies and vaginas became warmer and they both sweated. They began to groan louder and louder for every second that passed.

"Oh yes. Oh yes. Suck it! Oh my god yes! Yes! Yes! Eat my cunt. Eat it. Oh fuck. Fuck! Oh fuck fuck fuck, fuck, fuck... OMG! oh... oh!" Regina screamed as her ass and pussy was getting licked.

''OMG! Yes. Yes. Yes. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck me! This feels so good. Yes. OMG! Oh!'' Jazmine screamed as her pussy was getting fucked by his dick.

The two goddesses had a great orgasm at the same time and Wyatt camed a few seconds later. Both fell down on their backs next to Wyatt on the bed, completely exhausted and sweaty after a wild ride. Jazmine and Regina laughed and smiled with joy, it was the best sex they both had since a long time ago.

''Ah, ah, you know who paid us a visit today, Jazmine?'' Regina said.

''No mama, who was it?'' Jazmine said.

''It was this shit's girlfriend. She asked about him, she said that no one knows where he is and that they are searching for him,'' Regina said.

''Fuck that. They can search for eternity, they ain't getting him back, I promise you that, mama. That girl is his ex, I'm his girlfriend now,'' Jazmine said and turned her head towards Wyatt, who was lying beside her and asked him who his girlfriend is.

Wyatt knew there was no way out, he loved Kendra, she was his girl, but he didn't want to annoy and anger Jazmine, so he lied.

''You are my girlfriend,'' he said, feeling completely helpless and broken.

''I will be your girlfriend for life and you will always love me, right?'' she said.

''Yes,'' he replied.

''You belong to me, you are my new man, do you understand that?'' she said.

''Y-Yes, yes I do,'' he said.

When they heard Jada come into the house after school, they locked the room and still left Wyatt tied up. As Jada went to bed to sleep that night, Jazmine and Regina continued to dominate Wyatt, smothering him with their pussies and asses and riding his cock all evening. They did it all night long until he was completely broken and helpless.

The next day on Tuesday, the school was closed due to a Memorial Day. Jada woke up, later than she usually does. She went downstairs and had her breakfast, when she was done, her grandma Regina came down and asked her to come upstairs. Jada came along. They walked towards her mom's bedroom and when Regina opened the door, Jada was completely shocked and surprised by what she saw.

Her mom Jazmine was sitting on Wyatt's face with her ass and reading the newspaper. When Jazmine noticed that Jada was watching, she put down the newspaper and smiled at her daughter.

''How is my beautiful daughter doing today? How are you babe?'' Jazmine said.

''Mom, what are you doing and is that really Wyatt under your butt?'' Jada said.

''Mhmm,'' Jazmine said and started grinding her ass on his face and moan a little.

Jazmine got off of Wyatt's face and told Jada to come closer. Jada came closer and looked at Wyatt with wide eyes, she still couldn't believe what she was seeing.

''How long has he been here?'' Jada said.

Regina approached Jada and whispered in her ear, ''He's been here since Saturday night. We caught him here in the house, he was trying to do something, but we caught him. His intentions were bad, he planned to do bad stuff.''

''We mostly did this because of you honey, to protect you from this worthless bully. What is my daughter, white boy?'' Jazmine said.

''She is a beautiful princess like her mother and grandmother,'' he said.

Jada got a huge smile on her face and started laughing uncontrollably. This was one of the best moments in her life.

''So what do you plan to do with him? Shall we release him? He seems broken and devastated,'' Jada said.

''Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no... No, honey. This shit ass bully will stay here and worship us for the rest of his pathetic life,'' Jazmine said.

''Listen up! White boy, what do you have to say to my grandchild after all the bullying you made her experience?'' Regina said.

Wyatt sets his eyes on Jade and began to shed tears.

''I'm so sorry. I never meant anything, I treated you badly. I ask for your forgiveness, please.''

Regina and Jazmine grinned and asked Jada to undress immediately. Jada looked at them strangely and then at Wyatt. After a few minutes, she took off her clothes, very slowly. Jada walked towards the bed slowly and looked shaky. She was a little nervous and even scared, this guy aroused so much emotion and suffering in her because of everything he did to her. She hated him very much.

Regina and Jazmine stood near the bed and asked Jada to climb up on the bed. Jada looked at both of them, still uncertain of what exactly she was going to do. Jada climbed onto the bed and sat down on her knees, right in front of a lying and tied up Wyatt. This was the first time she saw him weak, broken and helpless. She's always seen this guy as a powerful, strong and horrifying human being, but he was nothing now, he looked like a weak old man, tired and with no desire to do anything anymore.

Jada now heard her mother and grandmother screaming from the sides that she must punish him and enjoy herself. Jada turned her gaze again to Wyatt and they were now in eye contact. Wyatt started to cry even more and asked Jada for forgiveness, he almost begged for it.

''Please Jada, I'm sorry for everything, I was wrong, please, please, forgive me,'' he said.

Jada broke down after and jumped right on Wyatts cock. She shoved it right into her pussy and started fucking him intensively. She put both her hands around his throat and choked him as she fucked him.

''Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh yes. Ah, ah, ah, ah, oh, oh, oh. OMG yes. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck this fucking pussy!'' Jada was screaming and moaning out in pleasure, she has never felt this good in her life.

She still choked Wyatt and started screaming at him as she looked very evil, with hatred in her eyes against him. She had no mercy for him, she wanted to destroy him.

''Oh yes! You are going to pay for making my life a living hell. OMG! Yes! I will fuck you everyday and I will smother you with my ass and pussy until you beg me to do it more,'' she said.

She was still choking him and Wyatt began to faint, he blacked out and went asleep. He woke up five minutes later and saw Jada standing on top of him while she was looking down at him smiling. She slapped her ass on his face and smothered him with her ass and pussy.

''What do you think about BIG BUTT now, Wyatt?'' Jada said while giggling.

She lifted her ass up and told Wyatt to say something bad about her, to act as a bully like he always did.

'Did you enjoy to bully me in front of everyone and making fun of me and my family?'' she said.

Wyatt had to be honest, so he answered, ''Yes.''

''Why you little shit? Am I an animal or a toy for you to play with? I'm a fucking human being too, you will pay for those words,'' she said and smothered him again, this time more aggressive, she rode his face until she came on him.

Jada then went for his dick and told him to fuck her good or she was going to tell her grandma and mom. Wyatt, out of fear, started fucking Jada really hard and fast until she squirted and came all over him and the bed.

The next day, Kendra's phone rang, she picked it up and answered, it was Wyatt. She was overwhelmed by his call and cried with joy.

''Hey Wyatt, where have you been honey? I missed you so much, are you back, where were you?'' Kendra said,

''Ehm, hello Kendra. I'm okay, I was doing something and now I'm back. But I have to tell you something, that is why I called you,'' he said.

''Sure, what is it?'' she said.

''Well, I am seeing someone else actually and have been doing it for a while now,'' he said.

Kendra started to cry and scream on the phone, cussing him out and asking him who that person is and why he did it. Wyatt cried and tried to explain, but could not. Around him were Regina, Jazmine and Jada. He was surrounded by them and they had told him what to say. He was forced to do as they demanded.

Jazmine was making out with him and Jada was playing with her pussy and Regina was sucking on his cock slowly as he was talking to Kendra on the phone.

''How could you? I love you and we have been together since we were kids. Wyatt, please, you are breaking my heart, why?'' Kendra asked and cried even more.

''I don't know babe, I just did, I'm sorry,'' he said and then threw his phone away. Jazmine, Regina and Jada started to laugh very much and were taunting him, making fun of him and bullied him. They celebrated that night, they knew now that Wyatt was their slave and would be theirs forever. He was too afraid to leave them and run away, they had taught him to obey and be loyal.

They shared him every night, they took turns having him. Wyatt slept with one of them every night and sometimes all together in one night. But mostly, he slept and spent time with Jazmine, he was after all dating her and they were a couple now, they planned to get married next year. Jazmine's husband was locked up since a long time ago and would stay in jail for life.

Jazmine, Regina and Jada were happy, the bullying had stopped, Jada started to make friends at school and Wyatt was like Jada's puppet, he walked after her in school and did everything she asked him to, he didn't dare to anger her or to disappoint her, he knew that Jazmine and Regina would punish him if he did. They controlled him and he was theirs, they owned him and he couldn't do anything about it.

They still had a lot to teach him, he was a great and good toy, they enjoyed him and he pleased them well, but he still had things to learn.

The End

12