Revenge on the Diner Waitresses! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get on the floor and stick your ass in the air." I growled.

She rolled off the desk and onto the floor, and using the cushion she had rested on while giving me a tit job, she got in a doggy style position, her face deep in the cushion and her senior citizen ass high in the air. I grabbed her sagging asscheeks, and a handful of that big blonde hair and slide my cock into her pussy. She felt better from behind, and I knew I was going to cum soon, but i kept a long slow pace for as long as I could, looking down on this mean ass thief, begging for my cock! Her uniform was bunched up around her waist, and I grabbed it like a belt and used to to slam hard into her ass, making her yelp with every thrust. When I came I pulled out and come all over her ass and uniform, not mentioning it to her that I had done so. She lay their gasping and writhing for a couple minutes. And then she gathered herself up, got dressed, redid her hair and left without saying a word.

I had started all this just to get even, but things were getting strange.

And I liked it.

Soon, the trap would close.

12