Revenge on the Diner Waitresses! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Move over!" I growled at Helena as I stopped Mandy from sucking my cock, and lifted her up to her feet. I almost tore off her clothes, which made her laugh with delight. Despite the fact I was man handling her, she had total power over me. I saw she was wearing the same lingerie as Helena, except black instead of white; they had been talking, these nasty old ladies! I laid her down next to Helena, and from a kneeling position gazed down at the two big hair huge titted GILFS writhing in front of me, burning with lust for a fuck.

"Both of you, play with your tits with both of your hands.", I commanded. They started to squeeze, caress and pinch their huge tits while I looked down on them. Their older faces only made them sexier, as their curvy bodies were displayed before me. I knew it would be rare that I would see four breasts of such magnificence side by side ever again. Two with small delicate nipples, the other with dark and huge magnificent nubs. Their fingers moved and pressed into the masses of sweet skin, manipulating those heavenly like belly dancers. I savored the moment, as I would a fine painting or sculpture, my eyes almost tearing up with the full glory of the four-fold vision these women were bestowing upon me

Then, I jumped on Mandy and pounded her pussy like a jackhammer.

I was like an animal, a beast unleashed, and I began to drive the whole length of my cock in and out of Mandy's sloppily wet pussy. My shoulders were as still as a rock as my hips thrust back and forth into Mandy's sweet cunt. I retained enough control to not slam her pelvis, so my eight inches of thick cock slid in and out of her almost silently, if it wasn't for Mandy's shouting and Helena's screaming.

"Oh shit, Greg, fuck me fuck me fuck me, you goddam stud yesyesyes!" screamed Mandy.

"Oh my! look at him fuck you, Mandy! Oh shit, he's fucking so good." screamed Helena.

"You can pound me harder, sweetie. It's okay." Mandy gasped out, which made me start to slam my whole body into her, shaking the entire bed and crashing the headboard into the wall. In an extremely serious tone, Mandy grunted out, "Don't you dare stop...don't stop...unnnnnggghhhh!" I felt her pussy tighten up in my cock and her legs clamped hard around me, pulling my in deep. I micro fucked her as she game, never pulling my cock out, but still pummeling and twisting my hard dick deep inside her. Mandy went limp after she finished cumming, and I started to fuck her with a regular pace again. It was an artless mindless fuck, with me thinking of nothing but how good my cock felt, and how amazing it was to have such hot and horny women to fuck, and to fuck with! The entire time I was screwing the shit out of Mandy, Helena was lying splayed out, masturbating like a teenager, and cumming about every two minutes, her huge bespectacled eyes glued to what my cock was doing.

Mandy's hands gripped my arms hard as she said, "Oh fuck baby, I hate to say it, but I wearing out a bit. It still feels good, but,I won't be good for much longer."

"No problem Mandy, I've been holding back anyway."

"Um uh...." stammered Helena. "Can I... I wan't..." She searched for the words, and finally just blurted out, "I want you to cum in my mouth!"

I never stopped shoveling my cock into Mandy's sweet wet pussy for a second while I pretended to think about it. "Hmmm. What do you think Mandy?" Her eyes were close and her mouth was hanging open. "Yeah, sure, honey, do it, oh fuck it feels so damn goooood! Ngh!"

"Ok then, get ready." I said to Helena.

"How do I get ready? What do I have to do?"

"Scoot down here, and get on all fours facing me. Yes, that's good." Looking at Helena's pendulous tits hanging low and her curvy ass sticking up in there made my cock pulse and twitch. Wow! I felt myself about to shoot my load. "Allright Helena, it's coming, now remember you have to take every drop, or you get a serious forfeit."

"I'll do my best." She said breathlessly. I gave Mandy three more thrusts, and then pulled out and swung towards Helena who eagerly took my cock in her mouth and formed a seal around my dick with her full lips tighter than saran wrap. With a shout I came harder than a super collider! My entire body seemed to be present in my cock as I trembled and shook with the astounding feeling on Helena's furious oral assault on my cock with her tongue and mouth. She sucked so damn hard, draining every drop of my cum. And as I slowly withdrew my dick from her mouth so I could flop over in spent ecstasy, my dick was 'bout as dry as the Texas sand, and Helena was licking her lips like a cat with cream.

"Hm. Not so bad of a taste. Not great. But not bad."

Mandy was half passed out, but chuckled from her reclined position without sitting up. "Heh, Sweetheart, you're gonna do just fine. Hey Greg, I hope you weren't expecting me to fuck all the boys coming over. I'm afraid my cunny ain't what it used to be."

I rolled over and rested my head on her leg, and my legs I draped over Helena's legs. "That's totally copascetic. You good for tit jobs and blowjobs?"

"Oh shoot, all night long, honey. Been wanting a good old cum fest for a while, especially when I already got my own cumming out of the way."

"Will I have to fuck all the guys?" Helena asked in a tone that was somewhere between fear and lust.

Mandy patted her tit. "No, dear, you can let as many or as few of them fuck you as you like. You and me are gonna be the Titty girls, setting up the night for ole Lucinda. Like fluffers."

Helena almost squealed. "Fluffer? I like the sound of that. Like that teddy bear from the fabric softener commercials!"

As me and Mandy laughed our asses off, the Doorbell rang, and Helena sat up with a start. "Speak of the Devil! That must be them! Where's my robe?" Helena scrambled about, got her robe and hustled to the front door. Mandy and I put on a layer or two of clothes and made out way out there to find that in the few short minutes everyone had made themselves comfortable. Extremely comfortable.

Barry had arrived with Lucinda, and had brought the Diner's other line chiefs, Lindo and Joaquin, along with him. Fredo, the fourth line chef was happily married so he stayed home. Lindo was dark skinned and about five foot three, but built solid, like a line backer. His people were from Peru, and his sharp nose and features gave him a touch of that Incan nobility. Joaquin was 5'10, with a bit a of a belly but average everywhere else. His people were from Matamoros, and Joaquin still supported their soccer team. His big bushy mustache and huge smile where the main thing people remembered about him. He was fair skinned, especially compared to Lindo, but dark when standing next to some one as pale as Helena. Which at this very moment, he was. In fact, Helena's near naked body, clad only in white lingerie was on her knees in front of Jaoquin, her head bobbing back and forth in front of Joaquin's crotch. Lucinda was on the couch, a beer in one hand and a fistfull of Barry's hair in the other, keeping his face buried deep in that special spot right between her legs, which were spread wide. Lindo was over in the corner, wide- eyed and slack jawed watching the whole scene, his hand Unconsciously rubbing a huge bulge in his tight black jeans.

I smiled wide at the results of my machinations. To everyone and no-one I said, "Well, hell. Just get started without me, why don't you?"

They all laughed a little, even the folks with other people's sex organs in their mouths. Joaquin pointed at me with the hand that wasn't resting on Helena's head as she slurped even louder on his cock. "Orale, cavrone! You been fucking Mandy like a dog before we even got here, so whatever!"

"You got to fuck Mandy?!" Lindo shouted out in a shocked and longing tone, drawing everyone's attention with an obvious reveal of how much he wanted to fuck her. Even Barry sat up from between Lucinda's legs to look at him.

"Oh shit brother, you like Mandy, huh?" Lindo looked embarrassed and stammered wordlessly until a southern drawl saved him from his own silence.

"No shit? Little Lindo likes ole Mandy? Ain't that a thing." Mandy was leaning in the doorway, her body looking curvy and hot in that black lingerie. Her blue eye shadow and huge hair creating a sight of pulchritudenal wonder that made Lindo stand up from his chair. Her wide hips, her huge breasts half-exposed in that lacy black cloth, her almost garish make-up that was in vogue in 1967, and a smokey look in her eye that was the Fuck Cherry on top of the Sex Sunday, where all in full display to the room. And the fact she was 59 didn't dull her hotness one whit. "I never figured you on wantin' a bit of ole Mandy, Lindo. Now, I can't give you a lot of cunny, but I'm promised that man over there to make y'all happy. So, sit back down, let's see what you got." Lindo sat down stiffly. It looked like he was having trouble trying to breathe. Mandy sacheted over to him. Yeah, sacheted. I said sachet and I meant it. She fucking sacheted like a damn New Orleans whore from a movie, and even though it was only ten feet from door to Lindo, it was an honor to watch her move! And Mandy loved being wanted, and we all watched her strut, even Lucinda, who had pulled Barry's face back into her pussy and was now grinding her cunt against his lips and tongue as she watched Mandy bend down between Lindo's legs and stick her black-pantied ass up in the air. There was the sound of a zipper, a rustle of cloth and then Mandy exclaimed.

"Holy shit, Lindo. I mean...Holy shit!"

I walked closer to peek over Mandy's shoulder and saw both of her hands around the fattest, biggest dick I had ever seen. Mandy's finger's couldn't reach all the way around it, and as she slow pulled on it, it surged to a huge 9 or ten inches. Lindo looked around, with a worried look on his face.

"That is a beautiful cock." I said as matter of factly as I could. Lindo stared at me with raised eyebrows and then blinked. I responded quickly, "Oh, no, I'm not gay. It's just objectively a well shaped tool. Mandy, stand Lindo up, show the folks." I kept a happy, friendly tone as I could see Lindo was nervous about his dick. Jesus, I mean I totally understood. It was nigh freakish. As Mandy helped him to his feet, everyone whistled or gave words of approval and wonder. Helena had stopped sucking on Joaquin's decent sized dick just long enough to see, and shook her head. "Oh no, that's too much. I just couldn't." Her hands started jacking off Joaquin's dick harder while she stared at Lindo's massive cock. "I mean...I don't think I could..."

"Just keep it away from my butt." Lucinda said, making everyone playfully laugh.

"Oh, I think I could give it a shot." Mandy said, looking like a woman on a mission.

"Sit your skinny ass back down, son. And lemme at that cock!" Mandy pushed Lindo back down and put the crown of his cock into her mouth. It stretched out her rouged lips fantastically, I couldn't take my eyes away from it, even though the others had gone back to there oral pleasures. I pulled out my dick and started to stroke it as Mandy forced her self to go down farther and farther on Lindo's massive cock. Her lips opened and closed over and over, like a fish gulping for air and then she began her decent down his fat cock. Inch by inch, Megan forced that amazing dick down her throat, and Lindo Never took his eyes off of her.

Joaquin had moved over to the sofa next to Lucinda, and had pulled Helena up onto him to straddle his lap. He then began to greedily suck on her tiny pink nipples and massage her tit flesh. Helena loved it, and cooed and giggled with every stroke of his tongue while her hands roamed over his muscular arms and shoulders. Lucinda had switched positions with Berry, and she was now bent over his lap sucking on his dick like a piston. Barry was smiling like a loon, loving the blowjob from hot Latina, and he was also loving the view across from him of Mandy's wide ass swaying as she tried to fit as much of Lindo's dick as she could into his mouth. He glanced next to him as Helena took both of her huge tits and mashed them into Joaquin's face, making his entire head almost disappear behind her massive globes, which made Joaquin so damn delighted you could hear his laughter even under twenty pounds of tits. Barry and I then caught each other's eye.

"Man, what the hell did you DO to these women?"

The men laughed, but the women all kinda turned to hear what my answer was going to be. "Barry, I didn't do nothing. I just got all the stuff that was making them unhappy out of the way. That's it. These ladies just needed a chance to be themselves. Still, you guys are some lucky-ass mother fuckers!"

All the men agreed assiduously. Lucinda and Mandy cooed their approval. Helena, however picked herself up, scooted back a few inches and then put her pussy just above Joaquin's quivering dick. "Yes indeed, you are all lucky to be with us." She then lowered herself onto his dick with a deep, satisfied sigh. "Oh, yes, yes indeed!" She gasped as Joaquin's hands came around to hold her ass firmly to him as he began a steady fucking. Her big ass bounced up and down on his lap, making her body jiggled and shake. Joaquin kept his mouth and hands busy on her tits, ravishing her completely.

Over at Mandy, she had started licking up and down Lindo's glistening shaft while stoking his cock with both of her hands. Her mouth looked amazing as it moved up and down Lindo's dick, her pink tongue darting out and swirling all over his dark skin. Mandy then sat up and slid his slick cock into her cleavage, and began to fuck his dick savagely with her 43DD tits.

"Oh, mio dios! That is so damn good! I've thought about this so many times in my dreams!". exclaimed Lindo, which made Mandy smile like a kid with a fresh bag of candy. "Yeah, you been thinking about these big ass titties, little Lindo? Oh hell, what am I saying, you sure ain't little." To emphasize her point, as his huge cock head popped out the top of her cleavage on the upstroke, she gave it a hard lick.

"Naw, he's Mondo Lindo now!" Said Barry. Lucinda laughed and sat up. "Hey, I got an idea." She got up and walked over to Lindo and Mandy. "C'mere you two." She said as she pulled Lindo over to the couch to sit between Barry and Joaquin. "Now Helena stop fucking Joaquin and get down between his legs." Lucidna ordered.

"Ohhhhhh." Helena whined. "But his dick feels so good!"

"Don't worry, you'll have plenty of dick in you. This will be fun! Come on!"

"Tsk. Okay."

Helena regretfully climbed off Joaquin's dick and dropped between his legs. Now all three chubby, middle aged, big haired waitresses were on their knees in front of three hard dicks. I moved over to get a good view as the Diablas looked at each other with wicked smiles, and then they wrapped their tits around their respective dicks and began a tit fuck orgy! Up and down they went. Helena had the slowest pace, being the least experienced. Mandy had the longest trip, going all the way down Lindo's huge dick with every stroke, but she was not trying to make him come, not really, she was worshipping his cock with her tits, and Lindo's eyes were worshipping Mandy as she did so. Over at Lucinda and Barry, she was doing her Ho' past proud by stroking Barry's shaft with her tits while keeping her mouth on the tip of his dick. Now she was trying to get Barry to cum, no doubt about it, and she was doing a damn good job.

It was an amazing sight, seeing that gallery of tit fucking. Three sets of amazing breasts, bouncing and jiggling, filling the room with the slick, slapping sound of hard dicks pushing through that soft, sweet skin that only can be found on the chest of a woman. All the men were moaning and grunting, and all the women were smiling as they kept squeezing their boobs around those hard dicks. Finally, Barry gave out a shout and a groan, and he came into Lucinda's mouth. She greedily sucked at his dick, pushing her body down on him, not letting a drop spill, her tongue doing something invisible to his dick pleasurable enough to make Barry tremble and shake, and the other two women to hold their tits still for a bit. Lucinda then sat up, wiped her mouth and with the exact expression and tone of Veruca Salt from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory said, "That's one dick down, who's next, vatos?"

Barry came back quick. "That's a hell of an attitude, little girl. Just because you made me cum like a freight train doesn't give you the right to get all cocky. I think you need a little correction." He rose unexpectedly fast and grabbed Lucinda by the waist, took her over to the easy chair, and laid her across his lap. She squealed and kicked like like a Melodrama heroine, but as Barry began to spank her ass, she stopped kicking and began to squirm against his thighs, moaning and grunting like she was getting fucked.

Back at the couch, Mandy and Helena had switched things up and they had their men eating out their pussies. I looked over just as Joaquin picked up one of Helena's legs in his hands and held it aloft, so he could get a better angle to tongue fuck Helena.

"Oh shit, oh God, Oh God!" Helena screamed out, her arms flailing from side to side as Jaoquin's entire body writhed and gyrated along with his mouth and tongue. I watched, and took notes. Joaquin knew what he was doing with cunnilingus! His hands were holding her, but not pressing hard, and he kept his face moving along with whatever his tongue might be doing. Helena's face was a blend of surprise and passion, and then it went to all-out orgasm as she came hard, shivering in Joaquin's arms.

Next to them, Lindo was on all fours, gently and sweetly lapping at Mandy's vagina. Her hands were moving all over his shoulders and arms, which literally rippled with muscles at Lindo's slightest movements.

"Oh, Yes sweety, right there baby, that's it, oh, just like that!" Mandy cooed and whispered. Though I could not see exactly what Lindo and Joaquin were doing down where it counted, I could tell that Lindo was doing a far more shallow, yet equally pleasurable thing with Mandy. He was lapping gently at her clit, kissing it with his thick lips and moving his mouth up and down her pussy lips. Whereas Joaquin was shoving his tongue as deep into Helena's pussy as he could, Lindo was basically giving Mandy's clit a blowjob, with no penetration.

Fascinating, I thought, feeling like Mr. Spock only for a second as I remembered there was an orgy going on at my feet. My cock had come to life a while ago, as I was young and there was an bounty of sex going on all over the damn place. Oddly, I was not inclined to jump in anywhere. There did not seem to be a need for my dick, yet. Barry had given a good whuppin' to Lucinda, as her cherry red ass cheeks proved. She was whimpering in passionate surrender across his lap as Helena came for the third time on Joaquin's mouth.

"Son, you need to get over here and give Luz some of that shit."

"' 'kay." Jaoquin said, and without further ceremony, set Helena down and crawled over to Lucinda. Barry put Lucinda in the easy chair and got out of the way and Jaoquin did his trick with her leg and started giving Lucinda's pussy the same treatment he gave Helena. The effect was almost immediate.

"Oh shit! His tongue is so fucking long, I can...oh god, do it, Papi, do it, Mrmmph." Barry stood up next to the chair and fed his softened dick into Lucinda's mouth as Joaquin's hands massaged the woman's caramel colored thighs and legs and Barry pinched and pulled on Lucinda's nipples.

Mandy meanwhile had pulled Lindo up and set him up in front of Helena, who was reeling from her orgasms, but still aware and awake. Lindo had taken his cock and laid it on top of Helena's pussy and stomach. Mandy sat next to them, her hands on Lindo's dick and talking sexy trash.