Revenge on the Diner Waitresses! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Helly, let's give this fat dick a try, all right?"

"It's so big, Mandy!"

"Sweetie, take what you can, Lindo's a gentleman, he'll stop if you say so."

"Okay, you can fuck me now Lindo." She said like June Cleaver asking the kids to take the garbage out. Lindo's hands were on Helena's tits, and they stayed there while Mandy picked up his dick and put it right against her pussy lips. She moved the head of the cock up and down along her wet slit, and then inserted a part of the thick cock head into her. Helena took in a deep breath as Lindo pushed in an inch, and then another and then another.

"Stop, stop, stop....hold it there." Helena begged, and Lindo stopped, his face twisted with desire and desire repressed. "It..feels...so good, Miss Helena." He gulped out.

"It does?" Helena asked playfully, and wiggled her hips a bit, pushing his cock into her pussy another inch deeper. "Oh fuck, okay, so just be still Lindo and let me fuck you, okay?" Lindo nodded, and Helena scooted her ass and pushed another inch and another, until about two thirds of his dick was inside. "Ohhhhhhhhhh fucccccckkkkkkk......". Helena groaned from deep within her throat. "Okay now fuck me slow, slow!" Lindo nodded and as he pulled his dick back from her pussy, Helena's arms grasped ahold of his hips for comfort as he then slid seven inches of think Incan cock into the pale cunt of the diner waitress.

"ohhhhhhGOD!" Helena shouted as Lindo started up a steady rhythm with his hips. Mandy moved off the couch to just behind Lindo, so she could wrap her arms around him, and press her tits against his naked back. Her hands roamed all over his chest,his taut stomach and down to the base of his dick and balls.

"OhhhhhhSHIT." Shouted Lucinda as Joaquin gave her pussy the coup de grace. He then set her leg down and looked at Barry, who nodded. He then pulled Lucinda towards him, and shoved his cock balls deep into her.

"Finally! fuck me, boy. Fuck me good." Joaquin had already begun a slapping hard fuck, pounding his pelvis against her. "yes, yes YESSSS." Joaquin kept up a constant hard fuck just like a machine, never altering his pace one bit. Lucinda took every stroke and encouraged Joaquin and everyone else with a constant stream of nasty talk. "Give me all the cocks! All of them. Fuck 'er Lindo! Fuck her good! Oh sisisisi Papi, don't stop!" Barry's dick had got hard again, and from his spot standing next to the chair he shoved it in her mouth, which didn't stop her screams and shouts it only muted them. Her lips wrapped themselves around his cock as she grabbed his shaft and began to stroke it. Her other hand was on Joaquin's ass, her long red nails clawing into his lean buttocks, encouraging him to fuck her even harder.

Mandy had spied me by myself in the corner, and crawled away from Lindo to put herself right in front of me. She began to suck me off, her warm mouth and expert tongue gave my cock the relief it needed. She sweetly licked and slobbered on my dick, flicking the end of my cock playfully with the end of her tongue. "So, you okay with not being the biggest dick in the room?" She asked, a sly smile on her face.

"Totally okay. And you? Lindo digs you, can you handle it?"

She answered while still jacking me off with both hands. "Yeah, he's like 30? 32? That's young as hell to date.", she said seriously.

I laughed hard. "I was talking about that huge dick! I mean, you could bearly take mine, how could you do him on a regular basis."

She looked at me like I was a fool. "Oh sweetie, you think I told you the truth about my cunny being worn out? I just played that card in case the guys here were drips. Let me show you what I can handle." Mandy got up from her knees and went back to Lindo and gently removed Lindo from Helena, and sat him on the couch. Facing out, in a reverse cowgirl position, she moved up to Lindo's lap and straddle his small frame. He almost disappeared behind the big haired, huge tittied, big assed GILF waitress, only his huge cock protruded to stick up in front of Mandy's naked body. She hoisted one leg up, held Lindo's fat dick straight up and started to impale herself slowly on the little guy's monster cock. Her eyes were locked right on mine as she, without a pause, began to take every inch of that dick. As she got lower and lower, her glare of defiance turned to a look of amazement, and then her head rolled back and her hips bucked and shook as she had an orgasm that made the entire couch tremble. She picked her self back up almost off Lindo's throbbing dick, and then right back down again to all of our astonishment. Lucinda had even stopped sucking Barry's dick to watch.

"Hey, I want to see too!", said Joaquin. Lucinda didn't say a word, she just slid off the chair and onto the floor and got on her hands and knees, her face towards the couch with Mandy, Helena and Joaquin. Joaquin got behind her sweet brown ass and grabbed two handfulls of cheek and resumed his righteous fucking as they both stared at Mandy 's stellar performance riding Lindo's dick. Lindo's hands had creeped out and begun to massage her huge pale tits. His dark hands stood out starkly, and made the scene even sexier. Meanwhile, Barry had gone over to Helena and moved her to get on her hands and knees next to Lucinda. Helena was paler than Mandy, and her ivory body next to Lucinda's sultry caramel skin was a pornographers' dream. Barry caught my eye and with a bow and a flourish of his hands, offered me first dibs on Helena. I eagerly scrambled to get behind her deliciously round ass, it was so fucking jiggly and soft! After Lindo's dick, my cock entered her easily and I began to fuck Helena nice and smooth, which made her put her face all the way down, and her ass even higher up. I loved putting hands all over her expansive ass, her just chubby enough thighs and all over her back. Every stroke I gave her was down to my balls, and then a nudge farther, which made her grunt everytime. I then pulled my cock out and slid it along her pussylips and clit, which made Helena jump. Her clit had been ignored though engorged from Lindo's righteous fucking, and my direct contact with it made Helena start to shake and tremble again, but just before she came I started fucking her again, which made her howl in equal parts frustration and satisfaction.

Meanwhile, Mandy had turned around to face Lindo, and was still riding his dick. His strong hands had grasped her ass and was lifting her up and down on his dick as her hands held him closely to her. Over at Lucinda, Joaquin had got on the floor with Lucinda on top. I watched as Barry came over to Helena and gently picked up her head and placed his dick close to her lips.

"Hey there sweetie, I need you to get my dick nice and slick, so I can go over there and fuck that hot chick in her ass. Would you mind?" Helena giggled and got up on her hands and began a nasty, slobbery, wet blowjob I never would have expected from this woman two months ago. She covered his dick with her tongue, even giving his balls a bath by sucking them into her mouth. Finally Barry pulled back with a greased up dick ready for any ass.

"Go fuck her, Barry. Fuck her good.", said Helena as she put her head back down on the floor. "And please fuck me like a wanton slut, Greg. Please." I didn't have to be asked, as I grabbed her ass tight and began to slam her pussy hard, sending her whole body jolting back and forth.

"aaaaaaaiiiiii yeeeeeessssss!" Was the scream that came from Lucinda as Barry forced his dick into her ass, as Joaquin plowed into her pussy from below. The three began a pumping action that seemed to be giving Lucinda a constant orgasm.

"oooooooohh Sweeetttt God!" Was the cry from Mandy as she began to pick up the pace. From under her, Lindo grunted, "I want to cum, I want to cum. Can I cum, Miss Mandy?"

"Oh shit yes you magnificent bastard!" Mandy screamed in her thick southern accent. "Fill that cunny with your cum!"

"Oh goddamn, he's gonna cum, y'all!" Said Helena as she sat back up so she could watch.

"He ain't alone!" I said, barely able to hold on with that sweet-ass pussy on my dick and the incredibly hot scene playing out all around me.

"Hey 'quin, you ready to shoot?"

"Yup." Was all Joaquin said.

"Oh shit, me too, pal!" Barry said, pumping away at Lucinda's ass.

At the couch, Lindo began to plunge his cock deep into Mandy and then gave a sharp shout, and came hard into her eager pussy, making Mandy coo and moan with pleasure. That was all I needed, and I began to cum so fucking hard into Helena i growled like an anilmal, which made Helena squeal with her own orgasm. And by all the other yelling and screaming, I could tell that Barry and Joaquin had both cum into Lucinda at the same time, sending her into a twenty second orgasmic seizure.

Soon we were all collapsed on top of each other, completely spent and satisfied. But as we began to stir from our orgasmic stupors, we all wondered how much would change with us with the sun rose the next day, myself included. Was I really blackmailing anyone anymore? It didn't feel like it. It seemed like we were all just finally doing what we should have done a long time ago. So, what was the problem? Oh, yeah.

Caroline. There was still Caroline, the leader of the Diablas.

Ah, hell. I'm sure now, since I've won so much influence, she'll just quit and move on to another diner. I mean, what's the worst that could possibly happen, anyway?