Revenge on Video

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the smaller screen, Scott was on his phone but didn't seem to be getting any responses. He eventually threw it at the couch in frustration.

"Dancing with the girls was fun, but of course you need a woman who knows how to please a man, so I had to do a little...practice."

Her dancing partner got handsy, reaching around to fondle her breasts a bit, all caught on camera. She seemed to be enjoying it quite a lot.

"I feel sorry for that guy. He thought he was gonna get laid."

"He was cute. I almost invited him. She did get his number."

"Good. She might need it after this."

That went on for a bit then switched to a shot where she was dancing between two men, rubbing herself on them erotically as their hands got very friendly with her flesh. That too went on maybe a bit longer than necessary, but she was making a point. Fade, slowly, to black, as the club music continued to pulse.

Scene up, Kelly was walking down a hotel hallway, shoes dangling from her fingers and the anonymous black bag from the adult store in her other hand. She looked a little tired, but happy.

"That was fun. But I'm not done yet. I still have some surprises for you."

She came to a door, slid her card, and entered, hooking a finger to the camera for it to come in. The shot faded to black as the camera entered the room. The picture quickly returned, the camera now stationary in what seemed to be the far corner of the room, pointed at the bed and hallway toward the door. Kelly stood in front of the camera, striking a pose while she admired herself in the mirror to the left.

"You just wait there. I'll be right back."

She picked up the black bag, blew a kiss to the camera, and sauntered into the bathroom. A quick edit and she returned, now in a new lingerie set. It was a sheer pink baby-doll with a bit of a wonder-bra bustier to make her tits look higher and closer, the rest sheer with a giant slit starting just under the breasts so the front could open wide. She spun around, showing the g-string that left her ass entirely bare. She touched herself briefly, exuding sexuality and lust as she approached the camera. She sat down right in front of it, taking up the center of the screen.

"I want so badly to be sexy for you. And more. So, now it's time for a show. I brought something to help me remember you..."

She pulled a box from the bag off screen and held it up for a moment. It was a plain dull gold colored box, and she opened it with a look of excitement and anticipation on her face. Then she pulled a dildo from the box and set the box down. She held the item close to her face and looked at it, and her face fell dejectedly. She looked at the screen and pouted. The thing was about five inches long and realistic, with little balls even.

"Oh... darn. It's a little too much like you. Now I'm sad. How will I cheer myself up?"

"I think I'm gonna like this part," said Matt.

"You sure liked it when you were there for it."

The camera pulled back just as Matt and CJ stepped forward, and in a moment Kelly was flanked by a big white dick and a bigger black one. Her eyes went wide and her face showed exaggerated surprise. Her hand flew to her mouth and her eyes went back and forth between the two large cocks almost comically. Scott in the little window, who had been sitting still the whole time, suddenly jumped up and stood there dumbfounded.

Kelly moved closer to the black cock, her face just inches away, and she fondled it gently, examining it in awe. She took hold of the shaft and lifted it up, hefting its weight and just taking in the new experience. She lifted the head to her face and opened her mouth, leaned in, and then... pulled suddenly away as if rethinking it. She brought up her left hand, with the wedding ring Scott put on it almost two years before.

"Wait! I'm married! I can't just..." The voice-over ended and the Kelly on screen looked directly at the camera and said....

"Didn't stop you, did it?"

GLOMP! Her mouth wrapped around that fat black cock in a flash. Her other hand went to the white one and started pulling on it. She made deep moaning sounds as she sucked that cock for a bit, then she switched to the other and gave it some attention. They were both already fully erect due to the pills and the fluffing they got off screen. Scott in his little box had both hands over his mouth.

"I find it hilarious that this was the second take."

"Yeah, CJ just kinda whacked her in the face with it the first time. So smooth, that guy!"

Kelly went back and forth between the two big dicks, doing her best to push them down her throat but only succeeding in gagging up big sticky wads of spit. The camera swooped in for close up shots of her mouth being stretched wide. That went on for a bit in graphic detail, then the camera pulled back and the men started pushing their slimy cocks around Kelly's face, slapping her and smearing her makeup, completely ruining all the work the beautician had done earlier in the day. The voice-over returned.

"I guess these guys don't care how I look. They must like me for who I am."

The camera pulled back more and the men could more easily be seen. Matt was bulky and heavily muscled, a bear of a man with thick dark body hair and a thick heavy cock. CJ was more svelte but better defined, extremely athletic with another inch or two in length on his companion. The white man grabbed a fistful of Kelly's hair and pulled her up off the chair and toward the bed. She tumbled onto the mattress but was quickly back up on her hands and knees while the black man took station behind her.

Scott had his hands on top of his head, walking around behind the sofa, shocked and dismayed.

Soon Kelly was the center of attention, CJ filling her up from behind and Matt's cock in her mouth. The camera got right up under CJ to show is long black dick sliding up inside the little woman, then went back to the long shot showing all three of them at once, then swooped in to get another look at Kelly doing her best to throat that big white monster. She couldn't do it, but she was trying hard. The voice-over returned

"I get it now! I completely understand why you cheated on me! You knew you weren't enough man for me and you felt ashamed. You understood, even before I did, that it's an insult for a thumb-dick loser like you to touch a goddess like me. Fucking that other girl was your way of sparing me from your repulsive touch. I guess I should thank you. Now you just sit back and watch while these two studs give me what I deserve."

The men had their way with her, not being particularly rough, but definitely owning her body. After a bit they switched, and then did the 'Eiffel tower' maneuver by high-fiving each other. They looked at the screen and both flipped off the viewer with big smiles on their faces, sending a message to Scott.

CJ backed away from her face and Matt pushed her forward onto the mattress, moving on top of her. He started plowing her hard, prone-bone style, as the camera zoomed in to catch her face. She came hard and long, moaning and squealing for the camera. That lasted a while, and the moment she started to come down Matt jumped off and CJ took his place. Instantly she was wound back up and wailing, and CJ put his head down next to hers, reached around to catch her by the neck and push her face up toward the camera. Then he got mouthy.

"This bitch has all ten inches of my fat black cock all up insider her guts, motherfucker! Tell him about it, bitch!" She couldn't make words as he thrashed her from behind, fucking her brains right out. She came again and again as CJ alternately cursed at her and at the camera.

"All that dick, come on, bitch, Uhn! Uhn! Uhn! I'll break my dick off in that pussy, bitch! Motherfucker, after this she'll never even feel you! Ha! How you like that? I'm in your wife! I'm big black balls-deep in your sweet little wife." He reached around and found her left hand, disengaged it from the covers, and pulled it up to show the camera.

"You put that little chip of stone on this finger? Ha!" He spat on her hand and went back to pumping into her from behind, impaling her on the mattress. She just continued to moan and cum.

Siobhan noticed it first.

"No fucking way! Look at Scott!"

"I'll be damned..."

Scott, in his little window, had sat back down on the couch and now had his dick out, jerking off quickly.

"I think he might be a cuck, m'dear."

"OK, I am DYING to read the follow-up."

Eventually CJ got off of her and she struggled to catch her breath. The voice-over returned.

"Goodness! That was intense, wasn't it? Well, you wouldn't know, but let me assure you, it was. Tell me, Scott, are you hard yet? Do you have your little pecker in your hand right now? I bet you do. There's a good boy."

"Holy shit, she called it! I wonder if she knew this already! HEY! Did she totally just use us to fulfill his cuck fantasy?" Matt was actually a little angry at the idea. Not the cuck fantasy -- he'd bulled for a few couples who were into that, and he was accustomed to it, but at the idea that he was manipulated into it really pissed him off.

"Calm down, honey. I totally did not get that impression from her. But I guess it's possible. You could call her, after..."

"Damn right I will." The voice-over continued.

"Well don't pop that cork just yet you useless piece of shit! Just wait till you see what's next!"

The scene switched to CJ on his back and Kelly just lowering herself down on his cock. The camera got close in on that long, slow passage into her pussy. She bent over him, riding cowgirl, and a moment later Matt took position behind her. He greased up his cock with lube and took aim at her asshole. He took a firm grip on her hip and pushed his dick into her slowly, and as he descended the camera swooped around to catch her face.

"You'll probably never see this again, so I'll explain it to you," Kelly said in voice-over.

"THIS is the face of a sexually fulfilled woman. You should probably plan to cum here in a minute or two."

And was it ever. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth opened to an O-face that just radiated sexual overflow. If she was still in there, she was deaf blind and dumb from sexual ecstasy. The men fucked her, fairly gently, truth be told, and she just rode the waves of pleasure like a ship in a hurricane. The scene didn't last long, as it was actually a bit much for Kelly's ability. Quick edit to Kelly on her knees, the men on either side of her, jacking off and about to cum. Matt came first, leaned in and spewed his thick spunk on her face and tits as she held them up, her mouth open and hungry. He had intentionally gone a week without sex just to bulk up for the occasion, so he was heavy with sperm for the little woman. CJ was right behind him and dumped almost as much jizz on her as Matt.

"There he goes." Scott had just reached his orgasm and apparently made a mess all over himself.

She was a glorious, sexy wreck. Make-up behind ruined, hair well tousled and trashed, face and tits covered in streams of cum, and a smile that made it all so very worth it.

Then the surprise. Matt had taken the camera from Siobhan, and then Sandy and Siobhan, naked, jumped into the picture, kissing and licking Kelly, smearing the jizz around, licking it up, kissing each other -- just playing every which way like kids splashing in mud puddles.

"Wow, look at that!" The voice-over said. "I'm so hot even the ladies want a piece of me!" A slow fade to black reached the end of the action. Then Kelly was back, again sitting at the desk with the stationary camera, wrapped in a bathrobe and cleaning herself up a little. She spoke directly to the camera this time.

"Well! That was something you don't see every day, huh? Not sure I'll walk right for a week now. See, that's what a couple of MEN can do, honey. It had been a long time since I was with a man. And I loved it. I loved it so very much, Scott. It was nothing... NOTHING... like anything you've ever done for me. Or ever could. You think about that while I go take a shower and clean up."

She got up and walked away from the camera. A quick edit and then she was in the shower in a sexy, slow motion soapy scene. She cleaned up as the camera panned her naked body for a bit, then fade to black. Scene backup to her at the mirror, wrapped in a towel and brushing out her hair. She spoke, half to the mirror and half to the camera.

"I was really hurt when I found the texts and pictures of your affair. Then that video. Oof. That hurt a lot. But, I took that pain and focused it in a positive direction. I'm happy now, Scott. Not just for what I did here tonight. Good GOD that was amazing! But I'm over you. I've regained my personal power and I am happy with where I am. I do not care if we reconcile, Scott. I don't need you. There are some redeeming qualities to our marriage and I am willing to discuss reconciliation, but we would need to fundamentally renegotiate the arrangement. I can move on with you, or without you. The ball is in your court." She finished with the mirror and turned to the camera.

"Well! I am beat! Time for some sleep, I think. Imagine the dreams I'll have tonight!" She headed back into the main room, the camera backing up in front of her. When she reached the room she paused, and her face showed surprise.

"Whoa."

The camera swung around to show her view. Matt, CJ and Siobhan were there, decked out in leather bondage gear holding whips and straps and every bit of BDSM equipment that had been able to fit into the shot, Siobhan with an enormous strap-on jutting out of her crotch and a leather paddle in her hands. The men moved forward with the straps and a ball gag, and as the camera swung back to Kelly she shrugged off the towel and spoke.

"Welp, no sleep for me tonight! Don't wait up, sweetie." The men grabbed her and threw her off screen onto the bed, then a cacophony of sounds erupted; slaps and a struggle and gagging and someone said 'Gonna fuck you all night, bitch!' Another voice called 'Dibs on her asshole!' Fade to black as the audio continued for a bit, becoming ever more foul and disturbing. Fade to silence.

"OK, that was seriously hot stuff. I am impressed."

"Kelly's got skills. I think we busted out laughing like half a second after she cut the audio. You know, we always talked about getting into the business, like CJ and Sandy. Maybe we found our producer, or editor?"

"Can you imagine? We could even specialize in revenge videos like this one! My God I would love that!" Siobhan was energized by the thought.

"Might be hard to find a real market for that, but I like the idea. Clients, I mean. The market is there. Hell, doesn't need to be real, does it?" His mind was racing on the possibilities.

"Read the rest of the email. I'm dying to know how this ended." Matt went back to the email and read aloud.

"So you saw what Scott did, right? I had a sneaky suspicion that he might be into the cuckold lifestyle, but I never really had any interest. Turns out I was right about him and wrong about me. I wanted to humiliate him either way, and if it went the way it did then that's just gravy. We talked later and he begged -- I mean fucking BEGGED -- me to come back to him. He wanted to watch the video again. And again. I've been acting kind of aloof and uncaring to make sure this is real, and so I can read up on how this hotwife thing works. My lawyer wrote up a post-nuptial agreement for us so if we do get back together there will be rules."

"I'm in a really good place right now. I have so much more power than I had before and it's intoxicating. You guys helped me find that power and I am so incredibly grateful to you all. I am very much in your debt so please let me know how I can repay you."

"Also... I think I may be in need of a bull. You know anybody who might be interested in... filling the position?"

"I knew I liked her!"

12