Revenge Pt. 01

Story Info
Jess is punished for being a foul-mouthed bigot.
4.3k words
4.26
26.6k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for your feed back on my last story, mul717ud35 and others. I'm glad that you liked it. I'm going to take your ideas. I deliberately ended the other stories open to sequels but you have given me some inspiration for this. I like the ideas of revenge, Jess going too far and involving others. This story will take each of those themes in turn. I've planned on three parts...

Please be aware that these stories are entirely fictional and were they to happen in real life would be criminal. They depict a woman violating another woman. One character uses some horrible words and slurs that are utterly offensive to the LGBTIQ community but I felt that it was necessary for the story and I hope that the context demonstrates that such language is unacceptable in general use. If these themes are not your thing please find another story more to your tastes.

*

Jess would have been best described by her close friends as a spoilt prude; however she didn't have any close friends. She knew some people and they knew her. She would refer to them as friends but they were more acquaintances or colleagues. They were not mean or uncaring but Jess was. If she perceived anyone as a threat to her, she went out of her way to verbally humiliate them. However, physically she was weak and could never oppress anyone if they stood up to her.

She had been raised in a very strict Republican family. Her father was a successful businessman and local politician. She was an only child and always got her way. Growing up she had excelled at school. Academically she was brilliant and so always considered a nerd. She was a bit of a bully, belittling anyone who got in her way and if anyone stood up to her she ran crying to the teachers. Her father's influence ensured that the teachers acted on her complaints, however unfair or untrue.

She went through college and law school with the same mean attitude and fatherly protection. Her father even ensured that she was given a good job straight out of law school by a friend of his. Jess was rude to the people she worked with, particularly if she viewed them as inferior. However, her chief scorn was usually inflicted upon anyone in the service industry, waiters, baristas and shop staff dreaded her, many of whom she demanded were fired when in reality they had done nothing wrong.

Physically she would have been attractive, were she to relax and wipe the permanent scowl from her face. She was white and very pale, she never went out in the sun nor showed any skin. She was twenty-four years old but looked younger, particularly with her spoilt attitude. She was average height, 5' 6". She was very slim, size 2, with virtually no hips to speak of. Her breasts were quite large for her size, C-cup. She had very long dark brown hair. She would wear it in a French plait so that her hair was pulled taught back across her scalp. Her long, thick plait came all the way down her back and finished at her waist. Two ringlets hung either side of face, which Jess thought they framed her face well. She always dressed very conservatively in public: blouses clasped tight around her throat, long loose skirts with no slits, much like a politicians mature mother. Her hair, outfits and a little light makeup were always immaculate.

Guys showed little interest in her and she was happy with this. She found that her strict conservative values and dress sense deterred most men. Her pledge of chastity until marriage reinforced this. She was a virgin and proud of it. She hadn't even kissed a guy. She worked long hours and spent all of her free time helping her father's political campaigns, binge watching soaps or going to the gym.

Jess had hated being ogled by guys at the gym. It made her skin crawl the way they stared hungrily at her. That was until she found a women only gym. The manager, Sandy, was a semi-professional body builder. She had seemed friendly on induction and had explained the dangers of Jess's usual baggy gym clothes getting caught in the machines. She persuaded Jess to buy some hi-tech wicking clothes that were sold at the gym. Sandy had even given her a big discount to help her make the decision.

Sandy was tall, 6' 6". Her naturally bronzed skin and jet black hair emphasised her Latino roots. At twenty-nine years old she was in her prime. Her face was beautiful and her body was ripped. She was incredibly lean with bulging muscles She had saved up her prize money and six-months ago had the best surgical implants money could buy, H-cup. Sandy saw it as an investment to help her get more modelling work. Her long, jet-black hair was full of volume; tussles of it gave her a slightly wild, untamed look.

Jess went to the gym for her first session after finishing work, which was late as usual. She wore the three-quarter length blue-camo spandex pants and white sports bra with navy-blue trim that Sandy had convinced her to buy; they made her feel badass.

She started on the weights machines. She managed okay on the bench press and seated row. However, she really struggled with the shoulder press. She barely had any weights on the machine and she still couldn't lift the handles more than an inch.

Sandy was passing, wearing her corporate polo shirt and short shorts. She saw Jess struggling, "Hey, you alright?" She asked.

"I can't do this." Jess surprised herself at her own admission, she wasn't used to failure.

Sandy, crouched in front of Jess so that their eyes were level. "It's just the angle, it's always hard when you're not used to the exercise. Let me help you." Sandy reached up and gently put her hands over Jess's. It was a very awkward angle for her to lift the weight but the weight was light and she was very strong. She helped Jess lift the weights about six inches and carefully lifted her hands off Jess's as Jess continued to lift the weights to the top of her reach.

"I did it." Jess said with glee.

Sandy quickly cut in and reached out to help Jess lower the weights under control. "Woah, you've got nine more reps to go." She smiled at Jess, who smiled back.

Sandy coached Jess, even helping her lift the handles for the last rep. Jess let go of the handles as soon as the weights clunked home. She raised her hand and wipes her brow, "Wow, that's harder than it looks." she said.

Sandy winked at her, saying, "You've still got two more sets to go."

Jess's heart sank, "You've got to be kidding me!"

Sandy laughed sympathetically, "That's alright, you've got thirty seconds of rest between sets. You can use it to tell me why you're starting your workout so late?"

Jess rolled her eyes, "You would not believe the useless, lazy, imbeciles I have to work with. Honestly, I feel like I'm the only one pulling my weight. By the time I finished work it was so late, I came straight here. I've not even had any dinner!"

Sandy replied, "Oh that's awful. I'm pretty hungry too. Maybe you'd feel better if I took you out to dinner?"

"What, you mean, like, on a date?" Jess spoke with a little more alarm than Sandy was expecting.

"Yeah, if you like?" Sandy smiled quite sheepishly. She knew that she was going out on a limb but she saw something really cute in Jess and wanted to get to know her better.

"Urghh!" Jess shrieked. She flung her hands at Sandy, pushing her backwards. Sandy was still crouching and so she flew backwards. "Get your horrid dyke claws off me!" Jess screamed at her. Sandy was shocked, lying on her back with her feet and arms in the air, and Jess screaming abuse at her.

Jess continued her rant, "If I'd known you were a rug-muncher I wouldn't have let you touch me. I could catch your lesbo-disease or something!"

Sandy was mortified. She knew making passes at people made her vulnerable but she had never experienced this. Jess could have just said she wasn't interested.

Jess was worked up now, "Just because your disgusting, ugly body is pumped up with so much testosterone, it doesn't make you a man. How dare you ask me out, you're sick, that's what you are!" She was shrieking, her words were filled with venom and spite. The half dozen other people left in the gym were all staring in shock. They didn't know what had happened but they could see a crazy woman ranting at their friend, Sandy.

"Now everyone here knows your dirty, little secret, you're a great, big, dirty dyke!" Sandy couldn't believe what she was hearing. She was utterly embarrassed. She didn't know why. She was open about her sexuality and most of her customers knew she was gay; in fact many of her customers were gay too.

Sandy got her feet. "Sorry, sorry", she muttered, just loud enough for Jess to hear, and made for the office to be out of sight as fast as she could go without actually running.

"Sorry? You should be sorry! Sex deviants like you should be locked up!" Jess was shouting at Sandy as she left.

"Shameful", "absolutely disgusting", and, "I cannot believe some people!" Other women in the gym were muttering to each other but said loudly enough for Jess to hear.

"I know, right!" Jess thought that they were referring to Sandy. Ironically they were all referring to Jess. Two of them went to Sandy to console her. The rest left, not wanting to breathe the same air as this awful bigot.

Jess skipped the rest of the weights. She didn't want to receive any more unwanted advances, oblivious to everyone else's departure. She listened to music from her ear buds, humming away to herself on a cross-trainer. She didn't see everyone else leaving the gym. Everyone, that is, apart from Sandy. She didn't see Sandy lock the doors and return to the office. She couldn't have seen Sandy watching her from the office, through the one way glass...

Jess pushed herself as hard and fast as she could. She wanted to forget about Sandy making a pass at her. She kept going until she was exhausted. She was soaked in sweat but her new skin-tight clothing wicked it away from her body. She stepped off the cross-trainer only to find her legs were quite wobbly. Her arms were no better. She staggered through to the locker room. A good hot shower and she'd feel better, she hoped.

She opened her locker and instinctively looked around before she undressed. She didn't like being naked around other women, even when they weren't asking her out on dates. The room was empty as far as she could see. She slipped off her socks and trainers. She caught sight of herself in the large, full height mirror.

Jess walked up to the mirror. She knew she looked badass. She raised her hands I to fists and posed as though in a fight. She said out loud to her reflection, "You showed that bitch what you're made of! You put her in her place! You are soooo Badass!" She punched into the air in front of her a few times. She was proud of herself and what she had said.

She reached down and lifted the sides of her sports bra up over her head. Turning back towards her locker as she did so. She did not expect to see Sandy stood by her locker or the grim face that Sandy was wearing. "Girl you are soooo not badass! It's time I put YOU in YOUR place!"

Jess was stunned to see Sandy stood there and so confident. She thought that she had humiliated her sufficiently. "Wha'? Wha'?... What?" Jess stammered. Her hands and arms tangled in her sports bra. She struggled herself free, dropping it on the floor. She raised her hands to cover her breasts, shy and embarrassed at being exposed in front Sandy.

Sandy chuckled, "Aww sweetie, there's no need to be modest. You've got nothing I haven't played with before." She lifted her polo-shirt over her head, revealing a sports bra identical to Jess's, only bigger. Sandy lifted this over her head too leaving her huge mammaries to bounce freely. Jess was speechless, her eyes bulged; she had never seen breasts as big as these before.

Sandy smiled, "You can't stop staring at them. I assure you these are the best money can buy. Go on feel them."

Jess was shocked, "N-n-no."

Sandy smiled even more, taking pleasure in Jess's discomfort. "Aww, don't be shy sweetie. Have a good squeeze; I insist!"

Jess shrieked, "Urgh no." She hated the idea of touching another woman's breasts. Sandy relished in Jess's disgust. She grabbed Jess's wrists pulling them away from Jess's perfectly formed mounds for Sandy to get a good look at, at last. She easily turned Jess's hands to face Sandy's enormous boobs and pressed Jess's palms into them.

Jess was frozen in horror at the vile thing Sandy was making her do. Sandy rubbed Jess's hands all over her breasts. Jess squeezed her eyes tightly shut trying to make this experience less real. This only heightened her sense of touch. She grimaced as she felt Sandy's nipples slide between her fingers. "Stop! STOP! You can't..."

Sandy slowly came to a halt with the rubbing but left Jess's hands firmly pressed against her breasts. "I'll stop if you want sweetie. But that just means it's my turn."

Jess didn't know what this meant, "Huh?", she said as she opened her eyes.

Sandy let go of Jess's wrists and grabbed hold of Jess's breasts. "Now it's my turn to play with your tiddies!" Sandy gripped them firmly, felling Jess's nipples poking between her fingers.

Jess shrieked and realised that her hands were still on Sandy's huge breasts. She snapped her arms down for a moment and then realised that her hands were free so she started to try and push Sandy's hands off her. She tried to slap them away but this just made Sandy giggle. Jess grabbed Sandy's wrists and tried to use brute strength to move them but Sandy was far too strong for her.

Jess was slowly shuffling backwards, trying to get away from Sandy's clawing hands. Sandy had had enough of this teasing. One swift shove to the sternum and Jess fell backwards against the mirror. "What are you doing?" cried Jess.

"Exactly what you did to me earlier!"

"Huh?" Jess replied dumbfounded.

"You teased me, pushed me over backwards for a bit of rough foreplay and then humiliated me."

Jess was shocked, but even more worried at what was about to happen to her. "I- I- I-".

"Save it bitch!" Sandy snarled at her. She grabbed Jess's wrists with her hands and raised them above her head. Jess could feel her wrists crossed and pinned to the cold, hard mirror above her head by Sandy's steel-hard hand.

Sandy was stooping down to Jess's eye level. She squeezed her eyes tightly shut and turned her head away. She felt Sandy's hot breath on her face and then her warm, wet tongue take a long slow lick up her face. Sandy quite liked the taste of her salty sweat.

Jess's skin crawled. She felt Sandy's other hand grip her jaw and turn her mouth to face front. Jess was powerless against the strength of this Amazonian woman. Jess could feel Sandy's lips press against her lips whilst Sandy continued to hold Jess's jaw firmly facing forward. Jess was horrified; another woman was kissing her.

The kiss became more and more passionate. Jess tried not to react. She kept her lips pursed shut but she could feel Sandy's tongue start to push her lips apart. Jess couldn't stop her. She could feel Sandy's tongue slide across her teeth and gums. She could feel Sandy squeezing her her finger and thumb either side of her jaw forcing it to start to open. Jess felt Sandy's tongue push into the gap between her teeth that was starting to open. Fuck, even her tongue was super strength! Jess could feel Sandy's tongue slowly penetrate her mouth. It was huge, probing every nook and cranny of her mouth. Jess's own tongue was trying to fight back, pushing back against it but both were wet and slippery; this only seemed to excite Sandy.

Jess felt Sandy let go of her face, however her massive tongue was keeping her mouth wide open and her head pinned to the mirror facing her. Jess's body wriggled and writhed involuntarily as Sandy's right hand molested her breasts. They were squeezed and kneaded. Her nipples were twisted and flicked. But no matter how much Jess tried she couldn't break free from Sandy's vice like grip.

After a while Jess felt Sandy break from the kiss. Jess gasped for air. The passionate snog had starved her of air as she could only breathe through her nose during it. Jess continued to keep her eyes tightly shut, desperately wanting this to be only a dream.

"Open you eyes, bitch!" Sandy snarled at her. Jess didn't reply; she daren't. She felt Sandy's right hand pause it's molestation of her breasts and rise to her throat. The hand squeezed tighter and tighter until she couldn't breathe. "I said, open your eyes bitch!" Jess opened them, the last drips of defiance ebbing away from her body.

"For this next trick, you're gonna look me in the eyes. I don't care what you think. I'm gonna touch you, deep down in your soul. I know you're gonna like it and I wanna see your soul when it realises that you like it too! Don't you FUCKING DARE close your eyes!"

Jess could feel Sandy's grip on her throat tighten even more before she let go of it. Jess's wrists were still firmly pinned to the mirror above her head by Sandy's left hand. She could feel Sandy roughly tugging her leggings down. Jess was petrified her knees were firmly clasped together but they were no match for Sandy's strength, the leggings quickly landed on the floor.

Jess felt Sandy's knee just above her own knees, press them apart and slowly rise. Sandy firmly rested her forehead on Jess's; smiling as Jess whimpered in fear. Both staring deep into the other's eyes. Sandy's right hand reached between Jess's legs. Jess's whole body shuddered as Sandy's fingers gently brushed Jess's delicate inner thighs, rising towards her most intimate area.

Jess didn't dare break eye contact with Sandy and her wrists were firmly pinned above her head but as the reality of what was about to happen dawned on Jess her whole body writhed and wriggled in vain to escape, prevent or delay Sandy's touch.

Then it happened. Sandy's fingers reached her pubic mound and started to slide back and forth. Her touch was gentle. She didn't want to harm Jess and she knew that making her orgasm would hurt the bigot far more. Two fingers slid back and forth across her labia, soft and gentle but completely unstoppable. Slowly one finger started to dip between her lips as they slid back and forth. Jess could feel a sensation deep inside her. It was burning but not with heat. She didn't want this feeling but the more she tried to suppress it the more it grew, bigger and stronger.

Jess could feel the tip of Sandy's finger running up and down her soaking wet trench. She was mortified that this was being done to her, against her will. She pleaded with Sandy, whispering, "Please don't, no one's ever been there."

Sandy smiled, relishing the fear in Jess's eyes. "No one, not even you?"

"No," Jess whispered, "never. Not even me." She could feel Sandy's finger slowly, delicately tracing circles around the the entrance to her vagina. Her whole body trembled.

"That will make me your first! I'll make sure you never forget me." Jess's eyes glanced away. "LOOK AT ME!" Sandy screamed at her. Jess's eyes returned to meet Sandy's just as she felt Sandy's finger slowly sliding inside her. Jess's whole body squirmed. She couldn't believe that she was being violated and she was helpless to stop it.

Jess believed that lesbians were perverts and lesbian sex was morally wrong. This made her all the more confused and angry that it was a woman penetrating her vagina. She could feel Sandy's finger start to slide back and forth inside her. She could feel the bulge of Sandy's knuckle as it moved in and out of her.

The deep burning sensation inside her was growing, building up to crescendo that Jess knew she mustn't have. She was staring deep into Sandy's pupils, unable to look away. She could feel Sandy's thumb rubbing circles around her clitoris whilst Sandy's finger was pumping her pussy. Jess was determined not to orgasm; she couldn't let Sandy be the one who gave her her first.

12