Revenge Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess didn't realise but Sandy's finger was sliding back and forth less and less. She didn't realise that her hips started to buck back and forth, making deep drives, enveloping Sandy's finger all the way to the hilt. Sandy could see that Jess was close, staring deep I to her eyes. She held her right hand rock-solid so that Jess's pussy could slide up and down her finger and feel the friction. Jess's hips bucked faster and faster.

"Jess." Sandy said. She didn't reply. "JESS!" she shouted.

This time Jess replied, "Huh?" Her body's rhythm unchanged, pumping hard and fast.

"You're fucking my finger!" The realisation that she was no longer being abused by Sandy but she was abusing Sandy's finger hit Jess like a steam train. Her strength to hold back this monumental wave of euphoria broke just it happened. Jess's mouth opened wide, her eyes bulged. Her whole body felt the orgasm hit her harder than anything she had ever experienced before. Her entire body was paralysed apart from her hips which continued to buck, far beyond her control.

Sandy wasn't a sadist but she was staring deep into Jess's eyes as she pinned her against the wall and loved the fact that Jess was so disgusted by the fact that she was made to orgasm by a woman. No better than that. Jess was an awful bigot and Sandy had turned Jess's body against her. She had made Jess give herself an orgasm by fucking a woman's finger. Better still it was Jess's first ever orgasm so she would never forget it. If that wasn't enough Sandy had been staring deep into Jess's soul and was able to watch Jess realise all this and that her body liked it. Jess was feeling all of this and the horror was breaking over her like waves crashing on a beach.

"Jess, you're still fucking my finger!" Jess was more grinding her pelvis against Sandy's hand, putting pressure and friction against her clitoris. Jess was horrified that she hadn't stopped already. Her hips slowed to a stop. Sandy's thumb pressed against her clit, her finger buried deep inside her.

Sandy continued to hold Jess's wrist above her head. She gave a shove with her right hand to push Jess's butt hard against the mirror; just to show that she was still in control. She moved her body back to leave a gap between their bodies then slowly withdrew her finger from Jess's pussy.

Jess was now extremely sensitive down there and could feel Sandy's knuckle pass out of her pussy slowly followed by the rest of her finger until the tip emerged and there was no pressure from Sandy's hand on her crotch at all. She was still pinned against the mirror and Sandy's knee kept her legs apart prolonging her sense of vulnerability.

Their eyes were still locked but Sandy's forehead wasn't longer resting against Jess's. Sandy raised her right hand to her mouth and slowly pushed her sopping wet finger seductively into her mouth. "Mm-mm-mmmm", she murmured as she drew her finger out. "I guess we're gonna have to call you Sweetie-Pie!"

Jess reeled at Sandy's taunt. This made Sandy smile. She leaned in and kissed Jess deeply, forcing her tongue deep into Jess's mouth, making Jess taste her own juices. Jess feebly tried to fight Sandy's tongue off but she was exhausted and Sandy's tongue too strong for her. She feebly tried to push Sandy's tongue out of her mouth using her own. This just excites Sandy who was loving the control that she had over Jess.

Sandy broke the kiss and stepped back, releasing Jess's wrist as she did so. Jess slumped but managed to stay on her feet. Her body ached from using all of her strength trying to resist Sandy and escape from her.

Jess felt utterly violated and humiliated. She had been made to degrade herself like never before and her abuser was stood smirking in front of her. Meanwhile, Sandy was horny. She had just completely rocked Jess's world, giving the best orgasm of her entire life and she need to get her rocks off too.

"Momma's turn!" Sandy purred.

Jess was in disbelief and stammered, "Wha- Wha- What?"

"I got you off, now it's your turn to make my body shake and my pussy cum."

Jess shrieked. She barely had any energy but what little she had made her rush forward and barge past Sandy. She grabbed her stuff from her locker and ran as fast as she could, naked, into the street.

Sandy was disappointed. She really needed to have her turn but she was satisfied that Jess had been punished beyond her wildest dreams, and let her go. She had received several offers of consolation after Jess's tirade and knew which one she would take up.

Thank you for reading Part 1. I hope you liked it. Revenge will continue!

12