Revenge Pt. 02

Story Info
Jess takes her revenge on Sandy and goes too far.
6.6k words
4.14
22.7k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to mul717ud35 and others for their suggestions on another story. I have taken their themes of revenge, Jess going too far and involving other women. This story is about Jess taking revenge and is Part 2 of 3.

Please be aware that these stories are entirely fictional and were they to happen in real life would be criminal. They depict a woman torturing and violating another woman. One character uses some horrible words and slurs. The same character also refers to, "curing", lesbianism, which is utterly ridiculous because lesbianism is not something to be cured but should be celebrated as much as any other sexuality and also because a person's sexuality is the fabric that makes them and so cannot be changed. These slurs and references to, "curing", are utterly offensive to the LGBTIQ community but I felt that it was necessary for the story and I hope that the context demonstrates that such language is unacceptable in general use. If these themes are not your thing please find another story more to your tastes.

It had been nearly two weeks since Jess had been to the gym. That... that thing had violated and demeaned her. Her first thought had been to call the police as soon as she got home, but when it came to dialling the numbers in her phone she realised she couldn't tell them what had happened. She was too proud to let anyone else know what she had suffered. Those vile acts, pawing at her, then... Jess cringed, she couldn't even bear to think about it.

She had cried the entire first night but got up the next morning and tried to carry on as normal. She was determined that no-one else would know. Her colleagues found Jess even harder to work with. Her temper had even more of a hair trigger than before. She exploded into foul mouthed rants that even the senior partners at her firm feared to receive.

Jess hated the fact that - no she couldn't even think the name yet alone say it out loud - was going to get away with what she did. Jess had felt so confident in those spandex gym clothes. She felt so badass that she could take on the world. But just one disgusting lesbian had overpowered her and taken her virginity. With her finger. Jess shivered at the memory but what made it even worse was that by the end her hips were bucking and her body was fucking that finger against her will. Jess dreamed about it every night. That burning feeling deep inside her building to a crescendo only to wake up and find she was alone in bed with her own finger buried inside herself. The realisation that she was masturbating revolted her and she quickly ran to clean herself up. Often she would have to change her sheets too because she had made a wet patch in the bed.

Jess couldn't allow, her, to get away with this. She could get the story released in the press and ruin her bodybuilding/modelling career. She could get her father to pull some strings and get her sacked or the gym closed. She could pay someone, a man, to rape her and turn her straight. However, it always came back to the same problem: someone else would know and Jess couldn't bare the thought of that. No this she would have to do herself.

Jess thought about all the dubious legal actions she could initiate but that wouldn't be enough. Jess was violated so she would have to be violated. A finger wouldn't be enough it would have to be a cock. Jess tried to think how she could get a man to rape someone. Most guys wouldn't do it and Jess didn't know any guys well enough to ask them. Jess knew that she would have to do it herself. But Jess didn't have a cock... Then she remembered something at college. She had heard a rumour about a girl who had some sort of plastic or rubber penis that she attached to herself with a harness. Jess could find one and be the rapist herself.

Next Jess had to think about how to overpower her. She was much stronger than Jess. Jess could workout but it would take years to get anywhere close to being as strong as her and Jess needed to get her revenge sooner than that. She could taser her but she would just get back up. Chloroform would be better but then she would have to drag the body, and Jess knew she would be heavy. Slowly a plan began to form.

Jess researched on-line. She couldn't bare the thought of buying a rubber penis on the internet. Someone would be able to link her credit card to the item and she wouldn't allow that to happen. She found a shop on the edge of the city. She didn't know how much it would cost so she took a thousand dollars out from cash machines over a week then drove to the shop on a Saturday morning, hoping that it would be empty..

She was expecting a seedy, darkened premises in a back alley but the place was well lit and didn't hide itself away. Jess was disgusted at all of the images she saw. Men and women naked, some having sex, men with men and women with women. She shuddered as she started to recall what had happened to her. Jess was determined though. She would fight through these feelings and get what she needed.

She found an aisle with plastic penises. She was amazed at the variety. All different colors and sizes. Suddenly she was interrupted, "Hi, can I help you?" Jess spun around and saw a short, plump person, barely five feet tall. They had rainbow coloured hair in a Mohawk, diagonally across their head. Their face was filled with piercings, all dark steel coloured. Black makeup accentuated their features. Jess had never seen anyone like this and certainly couldn't tell whether they were male or female; she really didn't want to ask.

"Erm, hi, yes, erm, I'm after a, err, kind of a plastic penis, sort of?" Jess really hadn't prepared to have to talk to someone about this.

"Cool, you need a dildo, who doesn't? Is this for you or a gift for a friend?" The shop assistant was chatty and cheerful but this only confused Jess who had expected some sweaty old man with a comb-over.

"Well, erm, I kind of need one, to, like, y'know, wear?" Jess was still completely out of her depth and flustered.

"Ahh, you want a strap-on! You're in luck, we've got the best selection in state! People come from all over to get their toys from us." Jess just smiled back, not knowing what to say. "Do y'have any preferences?"

Jess was confused, she couldn't believe that there was more than one type of fake penis that attached to a person with a harness. The shop assistant could see the look of confusion on Jess's face, "Any particular brand, size, style, flavor, color, float your boat?"

Jess was still confused, she couldn't understand that there was sufficient demand for such a huge variety. Jess stammered, "Erm, I'm, I'm not really sure."

"Okay, let's start from the beginning, who's gonna be wearing the strap on?"

Jess knew this one, "Me".

"Right, with those hips we'll need an extra small. Next. What size do you want? We've got everything from tiny finger-sized up to super-duper, fill a barge. Of course anything that big won't fit even the most regular of our customers, if you know what I mean."

Jess didn't know what they meant, "Erm, the biggest that you can fit into someone?" Jess blurred out.

"Ohh, good girl. Do you want to be loving and caring or give it rough and ready?" The assistant was enjoying themselves and knew this would be a fun customer.

Jess knew the answer to this one too, "I want to make it as painful as possible!"

"Ohh, have I got the strap on for you: The Dominator 5000. This monster will let you drill your partner with all the pain and affection you want. It's got rotating spikes, variable rhythm, adjustable balls and electric shock!"

"Sorry, what?" Jess thought she was buying a plastic penis, not a medieval torture instrument.

"Well, it says spikes but they're firm lumps that move inside the shaft. This way if you get tired of thrusting, you can let the Dominator 5000 push your partner into ecstasy. The rhythm can be varied using an app on your phone so you can get that special person close to climax and change just to tease them even more. You can remove the balls or put in heavier ones."

"Why would you want that?"

"Well, some people don't want the balls, others want it as natural as possible and others want two large lumps of lead slapping against their partner's nether region."

"That, I want that!" Jess loved the idea of two heavy balls smashing into that woman to make her feel like a man was raping her.

"But it's best feature is that it can deliver electric shocks via the multidirectional probes."

"Wha- what?" Jess stammered.

The assistant was holding up the Dominator 5000 for Jess to see. "These probes here can be rotated or detached but are perfect for reaching the anus and clitoris on your partner. It can vibrate for their pleasure or deliver a super safe but sexy sting of electricity."

Jess asked, "Does it hurt?"

"Well it's less bad than a taser, more like a tens machine."

Jess knew what a taser was and this was giving her ideas but had never heard of a tens machine. "What's a tens machine?"

"You attach the pads to your muscles and adjust the current. It's designed for pain relief but is wicked in the bedroom!"

Jess was grinning from ear to ear. She was learning so much. "I want one, no two of those!"

"Oh strip me and spank me, you are a bad girl. I like you!"

Jess didn't quite know what the assistant meant but they were clearly excited and helping Jess to find ingenious ways to torture the person who humiliated her. "Would you recommend anything else?"

"Whips and paddles, I love a good spanking. I want you to tan your lover's ass purple just for me!"

Jess didn't have a clue what this queer little person was talking about. She wanted to hurt and humiliate her victim but she also wanted to ensure that there was no proof, just to leave that nagging doubt in her mind that it could have been a dream. "I don't want to leave any marks."

"Ohh, very sensible... You're good for restraints?"

"Restraints?" Jess asked.

"Well, your classic handcuffs are reliable but they do leave tell-tale red rings around your wrists."

"I- I mean we, were just planning on using some rope."

"Rope is good but can mark the skin, also you have all those knots to tie, which can come undone or when you're done," the assistant winked, "they can be impossible to undo. What you'll be wanting is leather cuffs."

"How do they work?"

"On their own they don't do much. They're three inches wide, so as not to leave any permanent marks and they fasten with buckles so you don't have to worry about loosing the key. These 'D' rings can then be used to attach to whatever you want. Some people want chains but it's more effective to use straps and ratchets, like on a roof rack or trailer. This means that you can really stretch your partner out, ready to be drilled with your Dominator 5000."

"Do you sell the straps and ratchets?"

"We used to but they're much cheaper at hardware stores and somebody kept telling the customers. Ooops!" The assistant raised their hand to cover their mouth.

"Is there anything else I need?"

"I think you'll have enough fun with those. Just some lube and you'll be good to rock'n'roll."

"What's loob?" Jess asked.

"Lubricant, let's your strap on slide in and out easier, without causing pain."

"No, I'm good."

"Slap me silly, you are bad!... So that's one Dominator 5000, two extra large lead balls, two tens machines and a pair of wrist cuffs. What size did you want? Are they for you or someone else?"

"They're for someone else, think big and muscles... Do you do ankle straps?"

"Smack my ass 'til Tuesday. You don't know how much I want to be that big muscly thing right now." The assistant rang all the goods through the till, which Jess had more than enough cash for. "Listen," the assistant carried on, "I'm due to go on a break now. Would you want to try your new toys out on me?"

Jess was shocked, she was about to lash out and deliver a tirade of abuse but managed to stop herself just before she started. The last time she did that she ended up being finger-raped by a bodybuilding lesbian in the locker room. The last thing she wanted was for this queer little pixie to do something similar to her. Jess just shook her head and walked out.

She went to a hardware store in the same town and made some more purchases. She also went to a couple of other shops and bought the remaining items that she needed. Jess was ready to get her revenge.

Sandy knew she had gone too far with Jess. It would have been enough to throw her out and ban her from the gym but the spoilt little bigot had needed to be taken down a peg or two. She was worried that Jess would go to the police or try to blackmail her. The days went by and nothing happened so Sandy moved on and didn't think any more about it.

Sandy was locking up for the night as usual on a Wednesday. She was on her own but that was fine. Not many people would try to rob a 6' 6" bodybuilder. She locked the doors and shook them to make sure. Then something struck across her back. Her whole body went rigid and she fell to the floor.

Sandy felt her body instantly relax. She knew that she had been tasered. It had never happened to her before but she had seen it on Youtube. She saw a flash of silver and felt a knife being pressed against her neck. She was being robbed! She hadn't exactly been trained for this but she had been told what to do. Robbers were usually desperate and wanted cash. They would cut you for it but if they got the cash without a fuss they would generally leave without anyone getting hurt. There was a few hundred dollars in the office, the gym was insured and she had a photo shoot in two days time. If she showed up with bruises or slash marks she wouldn't get paid. Sandy knew she would comply, hand over the cash and call the cops once it was safe to do so.

"Up!" A voice growled at her. Sandy slowly rose to her feet but kept herself bent over. She was about a foot taller than her assailant and didn't want to make the robber's task difficult. "In!" The voice growled at her again. Her attacker was clearly trying to mask their voice. That kind of made sense to her.

Once inside, The robber steered Sandy into the weights machines' area. This confused her because surely the robber would assume that the cash was in the office? "Smell this!" The voice growled as a cloth was squashed against her face. Everything went black and Sandy slipped into unconsciousness.

Sandy started to slowly wake up. Her shoulders, glutes and hamstrings were aching and incredibly tight, as though she had done a killer workout on them. She tried to give them a rub but found that she was immobile, she couldn't move at all. She slowly opened her eyes. She was lying on her back, looking up at the cable crossover weights machine with her ankles in her peripheral vision. Then it all came flooding back to her, the robber, being forced back in to the gym at knifepoint and then she heard a familiar voice, "Wakey wakey, BITCH!"

Jess had lied in wait to catch Sandy as she came out of the gym on her own. She had the taser ready and it worked better than Jess had hoped. Sandy had fallen to the floor like a sack of potatoes and been disoriented. She dropped the taser in her pocket and pulled out the knife. Sandy didn't try to fight back as Jess had predicted. She just had to get Sandy to the weights area so she wouldn't have to drag her. Jess found a bench that was perfectly positioned under the machine that was a big arch with weights either side.

Jess then pulled the chloroform soaked rag from her other pocket and held it to Sandy's face. Jess just had to guide Sandy's body on to the bench as she collapsed. This would save Jess from having to try picking her up. Her plan was working like clockwork.

She returned to her car, collected a holdall and locked the outer gym doors as she went back in. Sandy was still unconscious on the bench. First she had to strip Sandy. This proved more difficult than Jess thought it would have been, her body was heavy and made it very difficult to get Sandy's clothes off. Sandy's body rippled with muscles, there wasn't an ounce of fat on her. Even stranger, for Jess, there wasn't a single hair nor patch of stubble on Sandy's body below her neck. Her skin almost glistened like polished stone.

Jess got to work. She fastened the leather cuffs to Sandy's wrists and ankles. She passed a strap under the bench, both ends came up under her arms, over her shoulders and then under the bench again. She ensured the straps weren't twisted and tightened the ratchet. She didn't want to leave deep marks on Sandy's skin, just pin her shoulders down.

Next, Jess tied a strap to the cuff on Sandy's wrist, passed the strap around the foot of the bench, under the foot rest and back up to Sandy's other wrist cuff. Jess tightened the ratchet. This one she made sure was tight, pulling Sandy's arms taught down, behind her and slightly together. This really stretched Sandy's shoulders and was akin to a bodybuilding pose, showing off her enormous deltoids, but more importantly for Jess this immobilised Sandy's entire upper body.

Jess passed a strap over Sandy's waist and tightened it with a ratchet She made sure that it wasn't twisted and as low as possible to pin Sandy's hips to the bench. Jess attached a strap to Sandy's ankle cuff. She took the other end to the side of the arch at about chest height and tied it off before tightening the ratchet so there was no slack. She did the same with the other side, then alternately tightening the ratchets connected to her ankles so they pulled Sandy's legs as tight as her arms.

Sandy's entire body was now fixed on the bench. From the side her body and limbs made a 'Z' shape. Her legs were stretched wide apart and up, in the same direction as her head. This exposed her pussy and anus and stretched her buttocks, which extended just beyond the end of the bench.

Jess unpacked the tens machines. Both had four rectangular pads. Two she placed across Sandy's enormous breasts, making sure they centred on her nipples. The other two were placed across her shoulders so that they would enhance the strain when activated. The pads from the other machine were connected to Sandy's sides, right where she would be most ticklish and the final two on her taut buttocks.

Jess laid out her taser and the Dominator 5000 ready for use. She was just wandering how long the chloroform would take to wear off when she saw Sandy start to stir. "Wakey, Wakey, BITCH!" Jess surprised even herself with her tone and volume.

Sandy's eyes opened and Jess was pleased to see the instant alarm in them. "Wh-, what?" Sandy stammered. Too scared and confused, too many questions to even string a sentence together.

"I'm glad you asked." Jess replied. "You picked on the wrong NORMAL girl. You made a BIG mistake!" She emphasised, 'normal', and, 'big', by shouting. Jess certainly didn't appear normal to Sandy right now and it was evidently clear that Jess was doing something that would make Jess feel bigger and more important. "YOU put your nasty DYKE claws on me and had the nerve to ask ME out on a LESBO date. I just pushed you away; I can't help it if you can't keep your grotesque body upright. Then, because I rejected you, YOU thought that you would have your DIRTY LESBO way with me anyway. YOU claimed that you were just doing the same to me as I did to you. YOU pinned me down. YOU molested my body. YOU kissed me against my will in some disgusting LESBO snog and then you LESBO-RAPED me! So to get even I'm doing all of that to you!"

Sandy had no idea what Jess had in mind for her but she was certain that she didn't want to find out, "Look, Jess, I'm sorry, I did take it a bit too far but you were so mean to me."

Jess was furious that Sandy was trying to blame her for that despicable violation, "BITCH, you think you went A BIT too far! You forced your FAT LESBO TONGUE into my mouth in some sort of unholy, vile snog. I had your DISGUSTING DYKE CLAWS molesting my body and then to cap it all off you violated me, you put one of your FAT DYKE CLAWS inside me, trying to make me turn lesbo! So now I'm going to do to you what you did to me! And TURN YOU straight."

12