Revenge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, if you wanted another snog, you only had to ask! Before I knew you were a bigot I would have happily played tongue hockey with you. But, I have a rule about not messing around with ignorant harpies like you!"

"BITCH, you ain't snogging THESE lips," Jess said point to her mouth, "you're gonna be snogging THESE lips." Jess lowered her finger, pointing to her crotch.

Sandy was confused, she quite enjoyed giving and receiving cunnilingus but she had no idea how eating out a woman was going to suddenly make her sexually attracted to men. What Sandy didn't realise was that Jess was inexperienced and not very worldly-wise. Jess had no idea that people enjoyed oral sex. Jess thought it would be incredibly humiliating and degrading. So when Sandy exclaimed, "WHAT?", in surprise, Jess assumed that Sandy was horrified at the thought of Jess placing her pussy on Sandy's mouth.

Jess moved away from Sandy to get undressed. She didn't really put any thought in to it, it was just habit. This had the side effect of confusing Sandy even more, making her think that Jess was all talk and no action. But then Jess returned to Sandy's field of vision. She was stood with her legs almost touching Sandy's head, just above the her knees. Looking up, Sandy had a clear view of Jess's pussy, her pert breasts and Jess staring menacingly down at her, grinning from ear to ear.

Jess blew a kiss to Sandy, teasing her. "Time to kiss my pussy, rug-muncher!" Jess was clearly excited at the prospect of punishing Sandy. "Just like you made me stare at you, you're gonna look me in the eyes whilst you put your tongue inside me." Jess spun around, parted her knees and tucked her feet under the bench, directly beneath Sandy's head. She held on to Sandy's ankles for balance and lowered herself towards Sandy's face, grinning down at her.

Looking up, Sandy could see Jess's pussy glistening. She didn't know whether Jess was turned on by the power, the thought of getting her pussy licked or by Sandy herself, maybe even a combination of all three. Either way, Jess's pussy tasted good before. She would just much rather do it consensually.

Jess lowered her crotch until she could feel Sandy's lips firmly pressed against her labia, "Snog it, bitch!" Sandy was staring back at her as she saw Sandy's top lip pouting in a kissing motion. "You were happy to shove that fat fucking tongue into my mouth. Now you can shove it in my pussy; that's what you filthy dykes do isn't it!"

Sandy couldn't stand this vile bigot, who was sat on her face demanding oral, she wasn't going to do this willingly. Jess could see the defiance in her eyes and started to slap Sandy's head, "Come on bitch, you munch rugs, lick this you slut!" Sandy didn't stick her tongue out, she wasn't going to give pleasure to this horrid bigot.

Jess reached for the taser. She held it in front of Sandy's eyes arcing the electricity. Sandy's eyes opened wide. Jess had just meant to scare her with it but she couldn't resist the urge to taser her. Jess continued to stare into Sandy's eyes whilst she reached behind herself and prodded Sandy's naked body with the taser arcing as she went. Sandy squealed and squirmed with every shocking prod.

Jess laughed out loud, seeing Sandy in such discomfort and pain. "I told you to lick my pussy with your fat slug of a tongue!" Jess could feel Sandy's tongue starting to enter her, "There's a good girl!" Jess couldn't control herself and started to slowly grind her pussy against Sandy's face. "Suck my clit! Bitch!" Jess slid her crotch back so that her clitoris was over Sandy's mouth. Sandy really didn't want to receive any more prods from Jess's taser so she set to work on Jess's clitoris.

Jess felt Sandy's huge muscular tongue push out against her delicate opening then slowly slide up to her clitoris. Jess could feel every grain of that rough tongue as it started to lick and swirl around her clitoris like a tornado. Jess stared into Sandy's eyes and took delight in the hatred that stared back at her.

Jess could feel the same deep burning sensation growing inside that Sandy had ignited in her a few weeks before; but Jess didn't care, she was in control now. That feeling grew and grew, Jess didn't fight it, it blended well with the feeling of power that she now had over Sandy. Once Sandy had pinned Jess against the mirror with one hand and kissed her on the lips. Now Jess had Sandy pinned to a bench and was forcing her to kiss her pussy lips.

All of a sudden, Jess realised that her hips were gently bucking against Sandy's face. She thought that she could probably stop if she wanted to; but she wanted to carry on. "Stick your fat tongue out, bitch." Jess ordered Sandy. Jess could could feel the rough surface beneath her swell and grow. She could also see the daggers coming out of Sandy's eyes at her.

Jess smirked as she slid her sopping wet trench up and down Sandy's face. Taking pleasure in degrading this strong woman who was clearly hating her. "This is what happens to lesbo sluts. You get fucked in the face. This is what dykes want, isn't it. You want women to fuck your face, bitch."

The sight of Sandy's furiously angry face covered in Jess's own juices as she ground her pelvis on Sandy's jaw and mouth pushed Jess closer to climax. Jess knew that if she continued she would orgasm but she couldn't stop herself. She didn't care that she was doing this with another woman. She was in control and loved the feeling it gave her.

Jess started to gush, her juices flowed and spurted all over Sandy's face, into her mouth, down her nose, her eyes and even dripping into her hair. Jess continued to grind her crotch up and down Sandy's face. Sandy was coughing and spluttering with all the liquid filling her mouth and nose, trying not to drown. "Drink me up, bitch!" Jess crooned over her.

Jess slowly lifted herself up from Sandy's cum covered face. She couldn't believe what she had just done but it felt so good. Now to molest Sandy's body. Jess stepped towards the controls for the tens machines. "Now to molest this hideous, man-body!"

Sandy hated having her body compared to men. However, right now she was more filled with confusion than hatred. Jess was trying to punish her for being gay by making her eat Jess out and then she was going to touch her up afterwards "Wha- What?"

Jess turned both machines on at the same time. Sandy roared in surprise. Jess grinned. The power was still low at two out of ten. "I'll give you a chance, guess where I got this and it'll stop?" Jess teased Sandy.

"WHAT THE F-" Sandy screamed at Jess in utter bemusement. The sensation of electricity tensing her already stretched muscles was agony. The same sensation on her sides was causing her whole body to jolt and shake, tickling but also inflicting more stretch on her shoulders and buttocks. Then the electricity on her breasts was arousing her. She wasn't into S&M or kinky stuff like this but she couldn't stop her pussy from getting wetter and wetter. She didn't get to finisher sentence because the sensation in her muscles increased.

"Wrong answer, bitch. Try again!" Jess laughed at her.

"What?" Sandy asked, still unsure what Jess wanted from her.

"If you can guess correctly where I got these machines from I'll turn them off."

"The same funny farm you came from- AARRGGHH!" Jess didn't like Sandy's answer and turned the power up to eight for that answer. Sandy was in agony from the twitching in her muscles and the uncontrollable writhing caused by the tens machines. But worse still she was being aroused by the energy and stimulation coarsing into her sensitive nipples. This was having no impact on her attraction to men but it was definitely turning her off one particular woman. "BITCH!... STOP- EEEHH ARGH!"

Jess didn't like being called a bitch so she turned the machines up to maximum. She could see Sandy's body rippling as she wriggled and writhed, courtesy of the electricity stimulating her. Jess stood at the foot of the bench and leaned over Sandy. "You like that bitch?" Sandy didn't reply her body contorted by the impulses delivered to it drew all of her focus and attention, she was unaware of Jess's question. "You'll like this even more!"

Jess held the taser to Sandy's taught, six-pack and gave her a brief shock. Sandy's whole body lifted an inch off the bench. Jess lowered the taser to Sandy's lower abdomen and gave her another brief shock. Sandy's whole body spasmed again but didn't lift off the bench this time. Jess lowered the taser further to reach Sandy's labia.

"No, no, no, no, no, please no, not there, no, please don't, AAARRRGGGHHH!" Jess was staring deep into Sandy's eyes. She could see the fear, no the horror of what Jess was about to do to her. Jess loved hearing Sandy plead and beg for mercy. She wouldn't grant her any clemency but she wanted to hear it anyway.

Jess lowered the taser so it was level with Sandy's asshole. "No, no, no, no, please, I'm begging you no, please no, not there, I'll- AAARRRGGGHHH!" Jess tased her there.

She lifted the taser and held Sandy's labia apart with her other hand. She lined the prongs up either side of Sandy's clitoris. "Are you ready, BITCH!"

Sandy's body was contorted from the electrical stimulation of the tens machines. Every muscle in her body was spent. She was exhausted, but she strained every sinew to will Jess not to tase her clit. "No, no, no, no, no, no, you can't, no, you mustn't, no, please, no. I'm begging you, please, no, I'll do anything, please."

Jess smiled at her, "Go back in time and undo what you did to me!"

Sandy pleaded, "I can't, I'm sorry, I- AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!" Jess pressed the button and held it in for several seconds. She relished in the pain she was giving to Sandy who had violated her.

Then Jess remembered the next part of her plan. She didn't want to completely break Sandy or render her unable to feel what was about to happen to her. Jess stepped back, happy that Sandy had been molested by the electricity. She put the taser down and turned off the tens machines. She pulled the pads off Sandy so as to leave her completely naked once more, so that she felt as vulnerable as possible.

"Now it's time for you to meet my new friend." Jess picked up her strap on and held it above Sandy's face for her to see. "Meet the Dominator 5000."

"What the fuck?" Sandy wasn't in to strap ons. She was much more into tongues and fingers inside her.

"A queer, little pixie sold it to me." Jess meant this as an insult but Sandy knew that only one place in the city stocked the Dominator 5000. She knew the sales assistant there and they would adore being referred to as a 'queer little pixie' by a stranger.

Jess was grinning even more as she stepped in to the harness and pulled the straps up. She tightened them and admired the phallus protruding from her. She turned it on and a faint hum emitted from it. Jess could see the movement under the surface and let it dangle in front of Sandy's face, just to torment her. "I almost forgot, the balls!" Jess stepped away and rummaged in her holdall. She squeezed two large, irregular shaped weights into the small opening at the back of the rubber sack hanging below the phallus. They were nearly the size of tennis balls and made walking for Jess very awkward.

Jess positioned herself at the foot of the bench and swung her phallus and balls to bump into Sandy's buttocks and crotch. She took delight in making Sandy flinch. She could see Sandy's muscles twitching even though they were immobilised by the straps.

Sandy didn't have any fight left in her but she really didn't want that thing inside her either. "Please, Jess, no. You don't have to do this, no."

Jess liked hearing Sandy plead with her, it made her feel more in control. "Aww, you don't want my dick inside you? You worried it might turn you straight? If it stops you violating girls, you need it."

She lined her cock up with Sandy's pussy. Jess gyrated her hips, rubbing the tip up and down Sandy's slit to tease her and draw out her anticipation of the violation that Jess was about to inflict upon her. This made Sandy even wetter and softer than before, not what Jess had intended.

Jess gripped her pulsating cock and guided it in to Sandy's pussy. Sandy pleaded again, "No, no, no, no, no, please stop, whatever you want, please noooooooooo." Jess didn't say a word, she just grinned as she started to push her dick into Sandy. Jess looked up as she did so just in time to see Sandy's eyes open wide with surprise at the sensation. Jess laughed out loud as she pushed her cock slowly further in, deep, all of the way.

Sandy's face was contorted. She could feel strapon pushing further into her and the moving parts inside made it feel as though it was alive. Her whole body shuddered, feeling the violation inside her. Jess took even more pleasure from seeing Sandy react to the suffering she was inflicting.

The prongs on the Dominator 5000 were set to vibrate, which buzzed against Sandy's clitoris and anus simultaneously as Jess pushed as deep as she could go. She held it there momentarily before she started to slide back and forth. Each thrust brought the heavy balls smashing into Sandy's buttocks and the vibrations that titillated her pussy and anus, none of which she wanted.

Jess was loving the expressions passing across Sandy's face as she rammed her cock deep into her. "Don't worry this gets even better!" She picked up her phone and paused her thrusting leaving the phallus half inside of Sandy's vagina, letting the moving parts do their thing. Jess tapped the screen a few times, causing the movement to change and then with an evil grin looked down at Sandy, "You are so going to enjoy this!"

Jess leaned forward to bring her face closer to Sandy's and thrust her hips forward. Sandy screamed. A spark of electricity had arced from her clitoris to her anus as Jess rammed her cock home, as far as it would go, deep into Sandy. Jess carried on pumping with her cock, each thrust smashing the lead weights into Sandy's ass and the vibrating electric prongs against her now sensitive clitoris and anus. Sandy was squealing in a mixture of pain and ecstasy. This was definitely not her bag but Jess was relentless, hammering Sandy for all she was worth as she stared at her face, relishing in the pain and sensations she was delivering.

After a while Jess started to tire. Her muscles were not used to this motion and the balls were heavy to swing back and forth. Sandy was close to climaxing but she didn't want to give Jess the satisfaction of causing it. She tried to hold it but she knew the feeing well as it grew inside her, "No, no, no, no, noooo." She couldn't hold it any longer.

Jess was just about to give up, she made several extra long, hard rams and then pushed as hard as she could, burying her cock deep inside Sandy, whirring and buzzing away, just as Sandy climaxed and screamed. The vibrating prongs on Sandy's clitoris and anus arced continuously as Jess pushed them against Sandy's sore, and extremely sensitive organs. Sandy's body was rocked in pain and pleasure.

Jess could feel the vibrations from her cock and the prongs against her own pussy. The thumping away at Sandy, the feeling of power she had over this immensely powerful but now helpless woman or the pain and loathing she could see in Sandy's eyes, whatever it was, Jess could feel the same deep sensation growing inside her again. She could feel Sandy trying to wriggle and writhe underneath her. The consistent vibrations against her pussy drove Jess to climax again. But this time she was in control and so Jess savoured and enjoyed her orgasm.

Jess pulled out and turned her cock off. She walked to stand by Sandy's head and looked down at her. Jess spat in her face and said, "Now we're even, bitch!!"

Jess went to her coat, she poured some chloroform on to the same rag as before and held it over Sandy's face. She could see Sandy go limp. She undid the straps to her Dominator 5000 and stepped out of it. She dressed and then released Sandy's restraints, packing away everything that she had brought with her.

She left Sandy sprawled out, naked on the same bench. Jess unlocked the door and left the keys on the floor next to Sandy and her clothes before she walked out. "Now we're even, bitch!" Jess said out loud as she left.

End of Part 2 of 3. Thank you for reading. Revenge will continue...

12