All Comments on 'Revenge, Really?'

by DocWords

Sort by:
  • 200 Comments
PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

Good story, but after what she did, Tom should've got nasty from the start. The first thing I'd have done is call the police about the unlawful imprisonment... all recorded for posterity on video.

"Shawn, if you want to know what happened you'll have to talk to Peggy."

I can't understand why the betrayed husband would refuse to tell the in-laws the truth about what happened. Why take any shit from her family? He was completely innocent and she destroyed their marriage over nothing.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
I thought that this story was . . .

. . . way too over the top, until the very last line. Was that last line the entire impetus for the story?

RePhilRePhilover 3 years ago
Great writing

Welcome to the crazy world of LW. We are all basically assholes here but some wear pants so you can’t tell. Remember us readers aren’t that smart so take the comments accordingly. Looking forward to your next story. Cheers Rephil

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 3 years ago

Excellent, honest tale, there are no winners where cheating is involved...

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome Read

Well crafted and engaging. BTB may have been in effect, but the husband lost everything that was important to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She might of if he had given her a chance....

The ass hole her is Tom. Also, you can not just post that. Without a written agreement for third party viewing. Common miss understanding.

If Tom had not been such a dick, she might have been able to come to understand both his need and her lack of an apology. That was on him, not her.

Well that and the felony charges that would follow because of the threats caused by his behavior.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 3 years ago
How many married men agree to be filmed while

cheating on their wife? Then they are surprised when the wife receives a copy of the video? I have seen this plot in many stories and still marvel at that level of stupid. The wife is an idiot, but the married guy who agrees to screw her in front of her husband and on video takes dumb to a whole new level. We have an idiot getting help from a moron in an effort to destroy a marriage. Let's toss in a prenup to make the wife even dumber. Let's have her lie to her parents knowing there is a video they are likely to someday see. Darwin will take care of this woman...(My wife did the same thing, damn it.)

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago

An interesting take on this theme. Of course, he'd have been in grave legal difficulties under revenge porn legislation, but not a bad story. And welcome to Literotica.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

Perfect. Pleas keep writing and sharing.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Very good story. Someone who over reacted without evidence. When it comes to infidelity you really need to know the who, what, where, when, why and how. You need to know first was it consensual or not - were they blackmailed, forced, or drugged? All of those put it in the category of rape. Then you need to know how many times it happened - one time, a few times, many times ( i.e. months, years). There is a huge difference between someone being forced to have sex and someone intentionally having sex outside of their marriage. What Peggy doesn't understand is with social media and the internet her action is never going to go away. She'll be at most a friend with benefits, maybe a girlfriend but highly doubtful she'll ever have a husband again (court case citing infidelity and the internet - all public information) and of course will never have a relationship as good as what she had. Karma is going to have a field day with her for the rest of her life.

Bh76Bh76over 3 years ago

It was a good story, but all we got as to the friend’s motivation for lying was that she was drunk? That doesn’t make sense. Was she mad at the wife? Was her husband lying?

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobover 3 years ago
Well done

I don’t think most men would have gone to the extremes that he did but she deserved it. She brought the entire thing on herself.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

I love how THEY want to "talk," she never wanted to talk to him before getting her "revenge."

I do believe his alibi of conference meetings from 7 AM to 10 PM a bit much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I'm surprised.

You didn't have her arrested for unlawful restraint and sexual assault. You did everything else, why not those?

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
Good Story

Want to bet whether or not anonymous of 10/06/20 is a man hater? Good story, good read. 5*

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

So why did the vitch that lied about him having an affair get off scott free?

TiredOldMan502TiredOldMan502over 3 years ago
Don't let facts stand in the way of a poor plot device!

First, process servers exist for a reason. These days, adultery rarely has much of an impact on the distribution of assets -- except in cases where one spouse has used marital assets to support the extra-marital relationship.

The only thing "fighting a divorce" accomplishes is more court appearances and therefore, lawyer's fees.

If you're going to do a story based on a misunderstanding of chearing, at lease give the Peggy character more than hearsay to work from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is dumb

Why do all these authors who right these moronic BTB stories make the wives out to be self centered idiots and the husbands so saintly? That spoils it simply because we all know its so not real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Some people do have their dark side. Both of them found each others dark side. And for the legalities, what she did was worse than what he did. Enjoyed the story. And I am glad he divorced her.

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Two unbelievable events mar the story

I liked the story and the writing, but:

1. Why would Peg have not even confronted her husband before the revenge so that he knew why he was getting the performance?

2. Why would Peg have recorded the revenge fuck? What benefit was it to her, as all she wanted was to have a revenge fuck in front of her husband? It just makes no sense that any person of sound mind would record something like this.

3. I cannot believe that Peg would never had said "I am sorry" during all the discussions they had. If she did not, then that is an entirely separate story that has not yet been written. Anyone who recognizes that one has harmed a person through no fault of their own would say "I am sorry."

These deficiencies unfortunately mar the entire story.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Well done - especially his last words... 5*

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 3 years ago

5* Excellent first story! The criminal aspects of Peg and Joey actions should have been included, but the lovers were destroyed well anyways. This was a more lifelike reality of divorce when the feuding parties try to destroy each other.

ohioohioover 3 years ago
I saw HDK's comment

and he is right, of course--as usual.

But the end confused me: is his wife dating Darwin now? Man, I thought that guy died a long time ago!

Rob5373Rob5373over 3 years ago
True BTB STORY

Total scorched earth. She deserved it. I’m usually a RAAC guy. Not this time.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to become such a stupid bitch

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

Very good story well written. Sad ending to a couple that obviously loved each other. Had been contrite and apologized early on the might have had a chance but now after all that happened no way I can see.

killerwhale681killerwhale681over 3 years ago

Fairly standard story here. Yeah, stupidity is growing on the trees. The thing that sticks out is a refusal to apologize.

Regguy69Regguy69over 3 years ago
Stupid revenge seekers

Pretty well written. His escalation was not needed. She can’t stop the divorce. She can delay it, but all he has to do is ignore her until they go to court. He maybe could have attended a couple mandatory counseling sessions and explained things to the counsel and then asked him/her to tell the judge it was hopeless. The whole revenge mentality is just so Middle East extremists/stupid redneck and it never works and never ends.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

seriously! never even a hint of I am sorry. Nice BTB but I am sorry for what happened to her family.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good start. If it was based 10 years ago there may not be an issue with him distributing DVDs and still images.

Revenge and ex-wife/girlfriend porn is now illegal in a lot of countries.

A few typos a read could catch.

Grats on your 1st story. Watch for internal logic and how you want your story to line up with the real world (see Saddletramp's stories).

Look forward to more.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

loved that ending. how that get's overlooked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Thanks enjoyed the story a solid 4*,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well, that was stupid.

Another story that requires that the wife is a moron.

<P>

He's not really that much better since you never have him bring up the logical rebuttal that of him or her friend, the one she fully believes is her friend. Even with what she did, that should have been a major part of his argument for ending the marriage. That should have been enough for him to argue, "You instantly believed the worst about the man you claim to love. That means you don't trust me. How can I believe you ever did?"

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 3 years ago
Well written..

...excellent description of the fact that no one really wins because that's true. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very good first effort. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story

Look forward to your next story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
yup

Her true dark nature never once went into remission...

because she NEVER once said 'sorry'.

It's very telling. She didn't make a mistake. And it wasn't a flash of evil on her part.

She became evil, as a choice. And she REMAINED evil through out the entire divorce. Not once did she think about the husband that she had wronged. He was only a prize to be won over, a trophy. His emotions were inconsequential to her reputation, to her self made lie, to her happiness. Not once did she ever make herself second place or tied and equal towards him. In all things after her cheating, she was the primary focus, and he was an after thought.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

3 things. 1st is that the issue of not telling her parents what actually happened. It's talked about in the story but it's not brought out in the end. Besides not saying I'm sorry the fact is that the wife was willing to even after she knew was a mistake to make him look like the bad guy.

Why is this never brought up in the conclusion of The story? I don't know and it really ruins the story

2 Why do all these authors continue to Talk about this ridiculous kind of story? It's not erotic it's not hot it's just stupid boring and and always makes for horrible story

3. Even if the wife said she was sorry even if she had told the parents the truth what's the point? There is a deeper problem in ALL of these kinds of husband's tied up mistaken sex act kind of sub genre LW and none of the author's work ever done this type of story have ever dealt with this unknown and overlooked issue.

These wives all have serious character flaws that are snever actually discussed. It's never brought up in the story.

Even in this story the Husband at the end mentions that the wife is mean and cruel and over reacted but he doesn't drive home the point that this is a character flaw with the wife with regarding her morality and her ethics.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 3 years ago

Again time after time in everyone iof dumb as shit asinine stories the POLICEC are NEVER called. And it's a so obvious that it simply ruins the entire premise to shit. Yes these stories are ridiculous fantasies but step this one is just so obvious....its the 1st thing you --call the police and have a wife arrested.

I do agree that the increasing pressure the husband brought was at nice touch but it should have been increasing pressure it should have been immediate.

Given what the wife has done why would he not want to tell the wife's parents what she had done if you really want to end the marriage?

Why would another married man be willing Video made of him screwing another woman not his wife? He could always fall into the wrong hands .

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 3 years ago
Nice story

Nice story, confirming the known quote, “Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves...”

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

A great story for a first timer. Well done!!

Keep writing this sort of stuff( not cuck rubbish) and you’ll have plenty of fans

Scores 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
26thNC

Obviously I'm not the author but my guess is the friend did not know her husband was fired. He probably told her he was going to the conference with Tom. The friend busted her husband and assumed Tom was there too. While drunk calls Peggy and doesn't find out till later that husband is no longer with company.

Wonderman1Wonderman1over 3 years ago

Very good first story. Congrats on it and keep writing.

guyk1963guyk1963over 3 years ago

Well written...the final statement was on point!

enderlocke27enderlocke27over 3 years ago
what

26 said but i liked better than most. self burned is the best burned

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sorry,

but pal Joey got off way too easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well THAT was the very definition of BTB!

Well played. She certainly was a stupid woman.

4 stars

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@26thNC, Re: Judy(?)'s reason. Wasn't her husband canned? Maybe he put her up to it for revenge.

superdandy123superdandy123over 3 years ago

Gave it a 5 star, overall it had good writing, I liked the plot and the ending was nice. Great stuff for a first piece.

I thought the pacing was a bit fast, it was jumping from key point to key point. It could slow down a bit and give Tom some room to process his thoughts and weave it in between plot points for a smoother transition.

Also found there were too many characters with a one or two time mention for such a short story like Jill, Shawn, Mandy, Tammy, Lynne, ans Roni (as opposed to a nameless Tom's attorney). Could've condensed the conversation to four between Tom, Peg, Joey and Shawn then let them tell what's their situation like firing by the school, Joey's divorce, the church exclusion. It's a less is more situation that lets you develop characters and relationships through more conversations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good story, pretty good writing. I'm in agreement with Vicki: that was a great ending. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow, well done. I would like to point out one point, . . .

he got what he married. Nowhere is there any indication that his whore wife had gone through some great change in character. Sure she was immoral and unethical, but her greatest flaw was being stupid, terminally stupid. Are we supposed to believe this is the first time her stupidity was revealed? She hears some rumor and sets up a video taped fuck fest? Makes you wonder if she was already fucking Joey before she heard the rumor. Its obvious she wanted to, and just used the rumor as her excuse. The final proof of her arrogance and ignorance is that she wasn't even able to apologize. Just makes you wonder why the dufus married her in the first place.

Anyway, the husband handled it as well as could be expected. Of course he should have amended his divorce petition to invoke the full impact of the prenuptial agreement. She wanted to save the marriage out of stubbornness and pride, not love and remorse. Hell, she even lied to make him look like the adulterer. He really did get what he deserved for marrying this guiltless monster. Hope he does a better job of evaluating and discerning his next wife.

The whore? Towards the end she was acting like a sociopath. But she'll do just fine. She's got no morals or ethics, is decent looking, and stupid men are a dime a dozen. And you can bet she won't be signing any more prenuptial agreements.

They both got what they deserved. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Well, good story

After what she did she got off way to easy. Way way to easy. That kind of disrespect and spitting that shit on him. Oh hell no, she should have left the cuffs on started running, would not have done any good for her but at least she would have felt like she stood a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bat Shit Crazy

Wife's bat shit crazy! As well as self center and entitled. Can't believe the husband just let her restrain him and sat there while the cheating slut fucked the guy in front of him. He's just another chump and she's just another crazy fucked up cunt.

Crusader235Crusader235over 3 years ago
Help

Wow, great story! Dear Peggy is mental, and needs professional help with maybe a long stay in a padded cell.

meucimeuciover 3 years ago

Very good first submission looking forward to reading more of your work.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Thank you to everyone who answered my question about the phone call that started this story. For some reason, every one of my comments from yesterday disappeared. This was a very good story using an old LW plot about a wife jumping to false conclusions. I like the way Doc told it with Tom promising and delivering the increasing pressure on Peggy to get her to accept the divorce. She stalled and lied until he destroyed both their lives. Story was worth reading, and good enough to wake up BernieInVa for some of his asinine commentary.

DocWordsDocWordsover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the reviews and comments.

DocWords

red_woodred_woodover 3 years ago
Nice read

Thought story was well written.

As to why Jerry's wife lied, maybe Tom had something to do with the discovery.

Think Tom stayed on the high ground, he actually TALKED to his wife, letting her know

The repercussions of her actions and refusal to agree to the divorce.

Circulating the videos, heck this is fiction, laws are more liberal.

Looking forward to your next ,

Be safe

tinfoilhattinfoilhatover 3 years ago
Is that legal?

I didn't know you could serve someone yourself. Was this artistic license? Or did the author not know the legalities of service?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

@tinfoilhat, I THINK it varies state by state. Even if the state does require a process server for it to be official, that shouldn't stop a symbolic serving by the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really amazing

I usually just read the stories here and skim most of it. This was the first time I read the entire story. This was great and you should definitely keep writing and try your hand beyond a porn site.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimover 3 years ago
Rage vs rationality

This is not so much a comment about your story, which I enjoyed even with a couple of plot holes, but a reply to so many commenters.

1) "Why would he marry such a slut in the first place?"

2) "Why is it always the women that are the bad guy in these stories?"

3) "Why do writers here portray women as being so stupid?"

Okay, not quotes, but those are the complaints. To answer these:

1) She wasn't a slut when they married, and she gave him fair warning.

2) Because a man having an affair is so common, it's not even worth a meme. Writers enjoy something of a challenge. Plus, most writers here are men, and like to identify with the hero. If you're an annoyed woman, write the story you want.

3) The female villains here aren't all stupid. But if you think that people don't do really, really stupid stuff when they are enraged, then you haven't been looking on YouTube. I regard myself as a calm, rational man - but I once chased a guy in a Mercedes, determined to break his rear window with an iron bar, because he'd almost knocked me off my (sadly underpowered) scooter. The only reason I don't now have a criminal record? I couldn't catch him.

Rage vs rationality. Piss someone off enough, and rage will win out every time. Stupid rules!

Thank you, sir.

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 3 years ago
Retribution.

What Peggy did was despicable,basically humiliating and fucking another man in front of her Husband handcuffed to a chair,and spitting the man's cum on Toms face after he cums in her mouth.

And has the audacity to fight Tom against the divorce,and still thinks she can get Tom back,and not one saying I'm Sorry,and ultimately ruining not only her's but his reputations with everybody in that town,leading both of them to leave town.

Peggy may have killed their marriage,but Tom ground it into dust.Both Tom and Peggy probably ended up despising or hating each other,but from my POV those two were exactly the same,they both desicrated their marriage.It should have played out where they both got banished from that town and wound up getting back together like hell on earth and trying to start over,since they had noone else after the fallout.

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Good story lots of feeling and emotion easy to get lost in the narrative.

I give it a 5 stars.

Cheers

sAGE

VickieTernVickieTernover 3 years ago

During the "happy" years of their marriage, he must surely have noticed her inclination to leap to all sorts of jealous convictions. Her early unprovoked threat to him re some future infidelity displayed it unequivocally. And she must have noticed his moral position earlier, that she was married to a cold-bloodedly unforgiving man. These two absolutists found each other and deserve each other! A pity neither of them noticed, under their miserable self-righteous self-congratulating!

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Excellent Storytelling****

Very BTB entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
I find it hard to believe that ~65 hours “after the fact” or “act” that the handcuffs...

...broken chair, video cam, towels, duct (not duck) tape, etc. was still left around... UNLESS she’s been gone too (or she went on a 3 day bender). Otherwise, her towering rage is gone; she’s had her revenge, and she would go back to being the mild mannered loving wife, and clean up the mess. Unless, of course, she’s just a natural slob, then the rest of the house would probably be a wreck all the time anyways.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
If Jill was such a close friend that Peggy would believe a simple phone call that Tom cheated...

...why didn’t she know Jerry had been fired 8 weeks previous? Either Peggy and Jill are such close friends for her to believe Tom cheated with just a single phone call, Jill would have told Peggy; the type of friend who calls and says, “Peggy, Jerry came home today drunk. He’s says they let him go. Have you heard anything from Tom about this?”

OR

Tom knew Peggy and Jill were close, so Tom would have told Peggy Jerry was fired since it was vital to their overall friendship; something like “Peggy, Jerry was let go today. Maybe you should call Jill and see how she’s doing. She could use a shoulder to cry on.”

If they’re not this type of friends, I find it difficult to believe Peggy would have believed Jill to the degree she did from just a phone call.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story and enjoyed. Downside the effect on him.

Liked it even better if he road off in the moonlight with someone better

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
For etchiboy

For years I thought it was duct tape also but then while reading a story about WW II I came across the fact that the Government developed a waterproof tape for the amphibious vehicle commonly referred to by the soldiers as a "Duck." The tape was used to temporarily plug leaks. And it was called Duck Tape because of it's intended purpose. You may remember one of these "Ducks" sank a while back and killed some of the passengers.

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
@anony 10/11/20 — “Liked it even better if he road off in the moonlight with someone better.”

Then it’d be a fairly tale, which is fine for an LW story, but still a fairly tale and not a fictional story more true to life (not saying factual), i.e. in the end everybody loses. At least he did get the BTB, which I think is fairy tale enough.

Wash2015Wash2015over 3 years ago
Great start to a story

I gave it 4 stars because it is a fantastic start to a story, compelling, well written and it went to a small conclusion but still felt hanging. I have read other stories with a similar starting point of the wife did something wrong and the husband leaving and starting over. The beginning grabs me but what follows is what would have earned 5 stars. The ending of never apologizing was good, I would like to see more but I understand too leaving it here and everyone coming up with their own following story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

This is how I would have handled My 2 Divorces .. I Hated My Father in Law

samsub2022samsub2022over 3 years ago
Great real story... But last sentence was the essence of every family fucking fucked up

Yeah....... Neither of them don't want say sorry............ Niether of my parents.....both our e CAAAANT, IMOBLISE ... DISABLE when comes to responsibility of they choices.........

jasonnhjasonnhover 3 years ago

She was vicious and cruel in her revenge. She could have slept with someone and gave him a couple pictures. No, not good enough. She had to assault and humiliate him. She was proud of it. Even when it was PROVEN she was wrong, she thought she was justified because she THOUGHT it was true that he cheated. It was simply a "mistake"; something trivial to be quickly forgiven and forgotten.

She is also incredibly stubborn. He warned her and even after his first release that got her fired, she refused to back down. A vicious and stubborn person is NOT someone to have as a spouse. As was demonstrated, you are just waiting for the next thing to happen where they will go crazy again and WILL NOT BACK DOWN. You will be living a life armed for and fighting battles that are almost impossible to win.

The scope of the damage she suffered was entirely her own fault. He had proof she cheated and she was told that by her lawyer. She did not have a leg to stand on. Her husband only persisted to beat down her stubbornness. She is like someone standing on a train track and INSISTING the oncoming train come to a stop. Eventually you will end up splattered all over the landscape.

Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One major gap

The video showed proof of significant crimes against the husband. I can not understand why neither lawyer even brought it up. Her lawyer should have been doing her best to convince her to accept the divorce before she pissed him enough to have her arrested.

EgregiousEgregiousover 3 years ago

Okay, Peggy got what she deserved (BTB). But, haven't we forgotten Jerry's wife, Jill? She started all this probably to get revenge on her husband. Now she has destroyed a good marriage which led to ruin both their reputations around town. Jill gets off scot-free! How about a bit of vengeance against her. Perhaps a second chapter is needed to burn Jill and maybe a reconciliation for Peg and Tom in their future? Sorry, I like happy endings.

OBSunSeekerOBSunSeekerover 3 years ago
Well done you have a gift please keep writing.

Excellent story . . . drunks say things when they are angry and can be very destructive. Was Jill drunk or was it planned?

Like others have already said it would be interesting to see a second chapter where Jill and maybe Jerry receives their payback for the destruction of Tom and Peggy’s marriage. There should have been no hesitation on paying Joey back for his part of helping Jill destroy the marriage.

"I was at a conference all last week. Jerry wasn't even there. He was fired from the group two months ago for having an affair with a secretary in the office and I haven't seen or heard from him since he left. . . .”

No indication that Tom was involved with Jerry’s firing but Jill at least had it in for Tom. Questions that should be answered is does Jerry blame Tom? Did Jill and maybe Jerry do anything to other marriages?

Some of the comments I believe are right on and some (like mine) are ridiculous at times. I have presented and chaired many large conferences. I had handlers that that ensured I was where I needed to be from before sunup to long after the sun went down. People talk to you from morning to night you are not free even when you go to the bathroom. When the conference day is done you are talking to your boss, those that work for you and holding down the fort, calling home, and writing daily SITREP reports. Your day job does not end with a conference. I have my opinion on the comments on the laws for revenge porn having any affect . . . you really would have to be stupid to get caught. The husband could have brought the police in and the wife and the other teacher could have been toast.

Or . . . it would be interesting to flip this story and have the husband commit a false revenge attack on the wife. Then it would be interesting to see the comments from the haters.

Well done you have a gift please keep writing.

The peanut gallery.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Hard to believe their marriage was so great prior to this, considering he was married to a psycho. Also surprising that this was the first time something of this sort happened, and it came about by her friend blurting out an oddly specific accusation while drunk. Thought it would've been more likely that a male acquaintance lied and manipulated her into the situation. And then, for the act of revenge, she ropes in a married guy who's totally fine with his infidelity being recorded on camera and evidence being handed over to someone who has good reason to destroy him. Still fun, but the unbelievably stupid decisions by most characters do take me out of the story a bit.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 3 years ago

Even an "I'm sorry" wouldn't have helped. And what happend to the wife who started all this with the false accusation?

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

That's just what a cheating whore gets!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Guilty untill proven innocent..........

Their seems to be to many people out their...that want to hurt other people...before finding out the truth... You got to love this guy for sticking to his guns..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

She get what she deserves. She made her bed and now she gets to lay on it......😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣. Definitely a 5 star 🌠🌟🌠🌟🌠🌟🌠🌟🌠🌟🌠

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Actually enjoyed the simple, to-the-point way you wrote this. It was easy to read and very engaging.

Flar1958Flar1958about 3 years ago
Nothing new

I stick to read if i begin a story. Writing skill all good but plot no news. And like mentioned what is about Jill why did she call what did he do to her husband because of drunken is no reason.

His dark side and her stubborn destroyd a lot of people. Where are no winner only looser. And today all goes viral. To show how bad it can go its a lesson. But if you do send these video without permission to my i sue you to share a porn. Be careful whom you send picture or film. It can backfire. And maybe these a much darker you think.

DocWordsDocWordsabout 3 years agoAuthor

Flar1958 - It’s fiction!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well written, short, to the point, quite succinct Peggy, a dumb, stubborn, idiot, who laid the groundwork for her unhappiness, got what she deserved.5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Innovative. New. Exciting. Dramatic.

Best story on this website. 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jill's phone call wrecked a marriage. What's HER penalty?

DocWordsDocWordsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

The story wasn’t about Jill.

phill1cphill1calmost 3 years ago

"Jill's phone call wrecked a marriage. What's HER penalty?"

Actually, the wife's revenge sex wrecked the marriage. There's no penalty for Jill because she's not married to either spouse. If a wife is stupid enough not to prove something before acting on it, he's better off without her and should be buying Jill a thank-you card.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 3 years ago

Great story Doc!!!

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336almost 3 years ago

I thought it was a well written story. I enjoyed Tom's dark side, even though I think he was too soft on her.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

Too bad she wasn't as persistent and aggressive looking for the truth.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

I know the story wasn't about Jill but why did she say he cheated? Just seemed odd the reason for their marriage to break was over some random woman who didn't show back up or get any explanation as to why she did what she did. Still a very good 5 stars story. Peggy might have loved him but after that humiliation there was no chance for them.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Loved the conflict and the resolve of both characters. The female lead could have been a bit more intelligent and tactical in the battle. But it was good and well written

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 3 years ago

I would have had her "friend" in court. Then she should have quit working with the paramour she fucked on tape. Then she should have suggested to move to another neighborhood and make some new friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The funny thing is, I've met women in real life that could possibly behave that way

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really interesting revenge story.

Nice to see a cheating whore get what she deserved and I would've done the same thing if I were the husband.

Personally though, to keep it more in line with the setting of this site, I would've described in detail what the wife did. That way, there was one fleshed out sex scene in the story. Still though, five stars.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDocWords@DocWords
My stories and characters are fiction. I wish I could have done all this stuff. The reviews from Anonymous, on the first few, nearly drove me away. Fortunately, some seasoned writers stepped up and warned me to take comments like those with a grain of salt. It helped. I read...

SIMILAR Stories