Revenge Story

Story Info
A fake feminist cheats her husband and pays.
2.4k words
2.78
52.5k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark0007
Dark0007
49 Followers

Hi My name is James. I was in the army and after my unit got shut down, I had been trying to earn my bread through a small business of pipe cleaners.

It was a complete role reversal for me from being an ex-military assassin to a business man. After the closure of my unit I was in complete depression.

I had seen lot of blood my whole life but it all changed when I met my wife Katrina. Katrina was a tall brown skin Latin girl with black hair and amazing body.

We were introduced at some product convention and soon started dating. 2 years later we married.

She was very dominant and always thought women are above men, All the fake Feminist social media influencers had clouded her judgement.

I however never stopped her from doing anything. I always found her adorable. On day we were out at some party.

All the women had gathered and were debating over something. Later at home when we were lying on the bed Katrina started discussing about it.

Katrina, "All the women at the party were discussing about a young couple down the block how the guys wife cheated on him for over 3 years and he had no clue."

she giggled. She started telling me about the details.

James, "I am sure the husband must be aware of all her cheating. there is no way she could put it off for 3 years."

Katrina, "Men are stupid. Even if I cheated on you you wouldn't be able to find out."

I was drunk and very tired and wanted to end the conversation but I didn't agree with her.

Katrina, "Want to bet? I get a 2 weeks where I am free to cheat. If you catch me red handed I'll stop. If you fail I can go on till the end of the second week."

I was not able to think straight so I agreed so she could stop talking. Next morning thighs were back to normal. We didn't have kids but were planning for it.

I went to my office. Evening when I returned home I was shocked to see Katrina in shorts with a tank top. She looked gorgeous and I was hard instantly.

She said it was her free to cheat week so she wanted to tease me. We I went close to kiss her I smelled a different perfume.

She stopped me and said I could have her only after the bet was over. I said I didn't care about some stupid bet. She passed me a glass of juice to refresh me.

I took a quick sip and it felt very salty. She said it was a lichi juice and she added a bit salt to it.

Tuesday I had a meeting at the office and we discussed that for a new order I had to go out of town for 2 days. I informed Katrina about it.

She joked by saying, "You shouldn't leave your naughty wife alone for 2 days."

I laughed at it. I left on Wednesday and after 2 days I returned on Friday evening. My wife welcomed me in a hot black dress.

Dress was backless and ended right above her upper thigh. I was extremely turned on and said I missed her a lot.

She stopped me and gave me the same lichi juice. I drank it quickly even though I didn't like it's salty taste. There was no sex and I was now feeling frustrated.

I had completely forgotten about the bet. Next morning she said she had to go out to buy some sexy lingerie. I was excited and asked to accompany her.

She refused and said, "I want to enjoy my freedom." she winked.

She came back in the evening. I did a little yard work and went inside to see her after a few minutes. My jaw dropped.

She was wearing a blood red dress with an opening for her leg at the right. She was grinning with the lichi juice in her hand.

I sat at the dinner table started sipping the juice. She returned with a greeting card. On the card there was written in bold Happy April Fools Day.

I was confused. I opened it and my heart sank. Inside the greeting card there were 4 pictures with paper slip on them stating Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday.

Each picture contained my wife in different sex positions and with different men in each picture with their faces and upper body blurred.

I was shocked I threw the card and yelled at her, "What the fuck is this!!" She stood smiling.

Katrina, "Relax the bet is still on. You failed to find out about me cheating on you in the first week. I'm just giving you the evidence of my victory."

James, "Are you out of your mind. Stop this bull shit at once."

Katrina, "No the bet is that you need to find out on your own with evidence that I am cheating on you. Then I'll stop."

I was furious but in pain I felt like dying inside.

Katrina, "Relax I can help you out a bit these pictures are of the days I cheated on you and the people with whom I cheated.

I blurred their faces so you have to find them on your own."

James, "Who all did you cheat with?"

Katrina, "Well you mean to say I cheated on you on these 4 days with different men, Milked their balls dry and fed their cum to you in the form of juice?" She winked.

I spat the juice and drained it in the sink. I turned to her and said, "How could you?"

Katrina, "Aww Baby don't be mad. Men are stupid you need to accept it.

To help you out a little I would say one guy is my Gym Instructor and one is your own friend."

I was grinning my teeth, "Who?"

Katrina, "You need to find out you have one week left. These pictures might be edited. I am to tired and going to bed."

She left and I was disheartened and broken I couldn't believe it. I loved her so much. I went out to have a few drinks.

I returned home drunk and slept on the couch. In the morning I took Katrina's phone while she was sleeping. I tried to check for some messages or call.

There was nothing at all. I was thinking about which of my friend betrayed me. My wife is so hot any one would be ready to fuck her.

I left for Office early. We had a meeting about my visit on Wednesday earlier. I left early to check my wife's activities.

I left for home and stopped my car at a distance from my house. I waited Suddenly I saw my wife's friend visiting her. I waited there for few minutes.

Later my wife's car came out of the garage and I started following her maintaining my distance.

She drove towards the mall where we were stuck in traffic After a hour of chasing her I received a text message on my phone.

It was a picture of my wife naked on her knees with her mouth open and cum flowing out of it.

My wife's car stopped I got out of the car and ran towards her car to see it was her friend driving my wife's car. I knew she tricked me.

I was frustrated and went to a bar straight there I contacted some of my old friends from military.

I was humiliated and embarrassed to explain them the whole situation. They supported me and we devised a plan.

We had a tech master who assured me that he will find out about the men with whom my wife cheated.

I returned home to see my wife sitting on the couch with nothing but a green tong.

Katrina, "You were real close this time. I hope you liked the picture I sent you. There is no juice today as you don't like it." she was laughing to my face.

I had nothing to say. I was defeated and had anger boiling in me. I went to bed without a word.

Next day I informed my wife that I was going to be late as I had an important meeting. I didn't go to Office that day I went to meet my friends.

Soon they had the identity of all the four men who had sex with my wife. I knew she'll be having someone at our house even today.

She cheated with her Gym Instructor, Our Neighbour, Her friends brother and with my Office colleague Chuck. I was furious. How could she. She knew I hated Chuck.

He always had his eyes on my wife and I hated his vulgar comments on my wife.

According to the report Chuck had fucked my wife 2 times and was about to do it today once again.

I quickly deployed my team to take care of all the other men while I left for my home.

I reached there entered my house and could see my wife's clothes on the floor.

I could hear loud moans from the bedroom.

I ran in and was shocked to see my wife on all fours getting fucked in doggy with Chuck pounding her hard. I Stepped behind him.

Grabbed him by his hair and pulled him down to the floor. He fell on his back. My wife turned and saw me in horror.

I realised Chuck's cock was hardly 4 inches long. I kicked his balls and slapped my wife across her face.

I pulled out a gun pointing it to Chuck and sat on the bed. He got up in pain with his hands up. I looked at my wife and said, "I got you finally."

James, "I must say Katrina you have a poor taste in men. You humiliated me by letting this sissy fuck you and make you his whore."

I got up and started taking my clothes off. I stood in my boxers with my gun pointing at Chuck.

James, "Alright Slut let me make your lover my Bitch and show you who is the man of this house."

I grabbed Chuck hair and pulled his face close to my boxers, "Take them off and start sucking my cock like a bitch."

He was trembling in fear and started slowly pulling my boxers down. My hard 7 inch cock sprung free and hit his face. he looked wide eyed at my cock.

I bent and slapped his ass and ordered him to start sucking it or else I would blow his brains out. He quickly wrapped his lips on my cock.

Now he was on his knees sucking my cock. Katrina looked shocked at the sight of Chuck giving a blowjob. I turned to her.

James, "Slut come and help him give a good head. You must be so experienced after sucking so many cocks."

She crawled to me and placed one hand on Chuck's head and other on my cock. Chuck bobbed his head on my cock sucking it but was not enjoyable.

I ordered my wife to suck my cock and chuck to suck my heavy balls. Katrina sucked my cock in total submission moving her tongue all over my cock head.

I could see a Feminist broken down to please a real man. I grabbed her hair and started fucking her face. Chuck kept licking and sucking my hairy balls.

I ordered my wife to get some lube. I realised her and she obeyed me like a slave.

I looked down at Chuck with his mouth full with my balls and my hard cock resting on his forehead. He knew in his what was going to happen.

She bought the lube and I ordered her to lube Chuck's asshole. Her eyes widened but she did as ordered. Now Chuck was on all fours with his head hung in shame.

I ordered Katrina to lube her backdoor. She was shocked she had never had a cock up her ass. She was too proud to be fucked up there.

Now I positioned myself behind Chuck and grabbed my cock and started pushing to the entrance of his ass. I was crying with pain as I slowly entered him.

I ordered Katrina to lick my asshole as I was not gay it would help me to stay hard. I slowly moved in and out of his ass till it was ready.

Then I ordered Katrina to get on her fours beside Chuck. I grabbed Chuck's ass cheeks and started fucking him hard.

I fucked him in and out of his ass my balls slapping his balls. He was now moaning and suddenly came all over the floor. I fucked him for few minutes.

Then I moved to my wife and started pushing my cock in her ass. Until then I ordered Chuck to clean the floor with his tounge.

My wife screamed in pain and pleasure as I started fucking her ass.

I fucked her hard slapping her ass cheeks then after a few minutes I grabbed her boobs and came hard in her ass.

She dropped on the floor exhausted. I turned to Chuck and ordered him to clean my cock. He licked it clean like my Bitch.

Then I stood over them and started peeing on both of them lying on the floor.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and my team entered holding 3 glass jar in their hands. Katrina opened her eyes to see the jar contained cocks and testicles.

She was disgusted. I said the belong to her lovers and to complete the collection the have to remove Chuck's cock and balls.

Chuck started begging me and crying. I could see he had been stripped of his manhood and was just a sissy.

I said, "Fine. You can leave but if I ever see you around messing with me. I'll cut your balls off and remove your dick."

I gave him my wife's pink panties. He wore them and ran out of the house. I looked Katrina.

James, "Well Bitch I'm giving you a divorce and you can get the fuck out of my house."

I turned to my friends thanked them and said before you guys leave you are free to enjoy this cheating whore.

In few seconds all six of them were naked and my wife was in the middle on her knees sucking them off. They all fucked her in all her holes came on her face.

After the gangbang the all left. Katrina was lying on the floor covered in cum. I stood above her.

James, "Are you still a fake Feminist?"

Katrina, "I'm your Bitch."

THE END.

Dark0007
Dark0007
49 Followers