Revenge Upon the World Pt. 04

Story Info
Lyra becomes the goddess of shadow.
4.5k words
4.67
2.7k
3
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 06/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet another busy day was beginning to draw to a close. The store wasn't particularly busy, only having half a dozen or so customers browsing the aisles. Still, the four employees that were currently on the clock worked diligently at their assigned task. Two worked the checkouts, feigning a smile as they scanned each customers goods, sighing with relief as they mentally shooed them out of the building only for another to walk in and take their place. One hurriedly stocked the shelves, a job that should have been assigned to another employee who had cast her duties aside for another purpose. Finally, the fourth cleaned the floors, ensuring that every last bit of dust was removed and the tiles shone brighter than a diamond.

Working here wasn't fun nor was it rewarding, however they simply had to put up with it or face Steven's wrath. One mistake, no matter how small it may be, would bring down the steel hammer of punishment upon them, putting their very livelihood on the line. Little did they know that their fear of Steven was completely unfounded this time around. Steven couldn't punish them even if he wanted to. Right now, he was in the office down on his knees, offering words of praise and admiration to a girl who had utterly crushed him. He had been put in his place, a piece of filth under the foot of a superior being. He was never meant for the role of manager. A job ordering others around didn't fit him; a job where he did as he was told like a dog fit him.

You see, there was supposed to be a fifth employee working in the store today. At first she didn't show up, however she eventually made her way to work only to disappear into the office and never come out. Only half an hour ago she was sat in her bosses chair, fingering herself to an orgasm as he sucked on her perfectly manicured toes. While her co-workers grated themselves to the bone all for nothing, she got herself off as her boss offered his mind and soul to her. All while the other employees, people who by all means should have been equals to her, toiled away like robots, Lyra watched as their manager gave her everything. All she needed to do was sit back and watch as the store, and by extension them, fell under her ownership.

The thrill she felt as she watched Steven sign away his life right in front of her; the sound of her heartbeat in her ears was deafening. Her teeth instinctively bit down on her lip as the pen flicked, officially declaring her as the owner of the establishment. Legally, Lyra was now the superior of everyone who worked in the store. Not that she really cared for the law anymore, she just found the thought extremely tantalising. Not only was the former boss under her thrall, but her co-workers now had no choice but to obey her every order.

"Good boy." she praised in a condescending fashion as Steven passed her the form. For a second, she stared at it barely able to comprehend what she was seeing. Only a few days ago she was at rock bottom, but now she had taken his business away from him. She couldn't help but sigh with satisfaction as she filed the piece of paper away in a drawer, lost in a stack of at least a dozen pieces of paperwork that held no relevance.

At first, Lyra was at a loss as to what she should do. She didn't have any experience running a business, so she wasn't sure where to even begin. Instead, she kicked her feet up on the desk whilst her new pet knelt on the carpet patiently, awaiting his owners next order.

"That's a start." she said to herself, swinging around the chair to face Steven. Her eyes gleamed with the desire to humiliate him, as well as a faint hunger for even more control than she already had, "Get out there and tell them I'm the boss now."

"Of course, mistress."

Diligently rising to his feet, Steven hurried out of the office and into the store. With significantly less arrogance on display than usual, he strode over to the front tills where two customers were being served. His arm reached around the back of the third checkout, pressing the button which signalled the intercom to activate.

"Ladies and gentlemen, the store is now closed. Please make your way towards the checkouts." his voice bellowed out across the store. The two employees who sat across from him gave him a puzzled look, but knew better than to question him, "All members of staff, an urgent meeting is to be held in the break room."

With the store now emptying and his first message delivered, Steven promptly made his way over to the staff break room. Another member of staff gave him an odd look, noticing the unusual nervousness that seemed to be present in the way he walked by. Steven didn't care, however. All that was on his mind right now was fulfilling Lyra's wish. He'd make sure they all knew she was in control. They'd all be well aware of her superiority over them, even if it cost him his dignity and reputation.

Before long, the store was empty and the front doors had been locked. The four members of staff that were present hurried to the staff room out of fear of keeping Steven waiting, but they weren't expecting the news that would come from his mouth.

"Take a seat, all of you." he demanded in a much softer tone than usual. He sat at the end of a long wooden table, with the rest of the seats spanning along its length. It almost looked like something from a board room rather than a break room. The employees did as he asked without a word, taking their seats on either side of the table.

They all exchanged worries glances as their boss took in a deep, prolonged sigh, "As of this moment, I am no longer the manager of this establishment, meaning I am no longer your superior."

A chorus of indistinguishable words erupted among the members of staff as a flash of both delight and worry washed over their faces. Whilst they were overjoyed to hear they no longer had to deal with Steven, they were also a little afraid at the prospect of having a new boss. Anything was better than Steven, but that didn't stop the change from being sudden and a little nerve wracking.

"Then whose gonna pay our wages?"

"That's a good question." Steven responded, "Your new boss is Lyra. You will show her the respect that a figure of authority deserves. Am I clear?"

The sound of gasps filled the room, "You mean the Lyra that leaves work and early and arrives late? That Lyra?"

Steven nodded his head. The employees couldn't believe what they were hearing. The most incompetent member of the team had been given the promotion of a lifetime and now she expected them to listen to her? This had to be some kind of joke, "If she really had what it takes to be the boss of this place, she'd be in here telling us herself!"

"We work ourselves bare for you, but you let her take your place?"

All the fear they once felt for Steven had dissipated in an instant once they realised he held no authority over them anymore. Instead, all that was left was anger. Anger for all he had done and what he had left them with.

"You and Lyra are just as useless as each other. It should've been one of us."

"I can't believe-"

The torrent of insults and rage fell silent at the sound of footsteps growing loud, echoing throughout the empty store. Closer and closer they drew, a beautiful monster of shadow closing in like a predator hunting for the souls of prey. Anger was still building within the employees, but Steven only felt acceptance. He knew that everyone in this room was the property of Lyra, even if they didn't know it yet. He could almost see it: her hips swaying as she moved closer, unbridled confidence in her stride; her sultry grin, the knowledge that everyone in the building was at her beck and call.

The door crept open. A goddess walked through.

"You're our boss? Seriously?" one employee yelled. None of them had ever really liked her.

"Yeah. I am." she answered smugly, not even sparing a glance at any of them. Instead, she simply made her way through the room to where Steven was sitting. Their jaws dropped as he immediately rose from his chair and fell to the ground, offering the chair to her. Lyra wasn't surprised by his actions, gracefully lowering into the seat at the head of the table as if it were a throne. She could sense bewildered eyes flicking between her and the sight of their former boss kneeling at her feet.

No one spoke a word for at least a minute. Nobody understood what was happening, nor why Steven seemed to be revering Lyra as if she were some kind of queen.

"Why is he doing that?" someone finally asked.

"The real question is why aren't you?" Lyra replied, leaning her head on the back of her hand. She instinctively shuffled her legs, crossing them over at the thighs so that one foot hung in the air beneath the table, "I mean, I'm your boss now. I deserve some respect from you, don't I?"

Their jaws dropped. Normally Lyra was incredibly quiet, so not only was the sheer arrogance she was displaying a clear lack of respect for them, but it was also out of character for her. Perhaps she had always been like this and none of them had realised? Clearly the power of being the manager had gone straight to her head.

"Maybe you haven't all processed it yet," Lyra began, seeing that none of them had any intention of doing what she wanted, "I'm your boss. I hold your livelihoods in my hand."

They had gotten used to Steven's abuse, but this was on a completely different level. One of the employees had reached their breaking point, refusing to take this treatment any longer. "I've had enough of this! Steven was one thing, but you..."

"I'm lowering all your pays to nothing. Once you start showing me some respect and doing as I say you can earn it back."

"That's illegal!" another employee cried, quickly shooting up from their seat.

"We'll get a union involved!"

If they continued working here, if they continued working for Lyra, they'd all be doing it for nothing. Without pay, they were essentially slaves carrying out her bidding. That was exactly what Lyra intended them to be: mere slaves doing whatever she wanted for no reason other than she told them to. The thrill of bringing Steven to his knees, watching him kiss and suck on her toes combined with the thought that she was the legal superior to all of them had clouded her thought process. No longer did she see them as people making a living, she just saw them as tools for her to use, toys for her own pleasure.

Lyra laughed, "No you won't. You'll do what I say."

"I'm leaving." an employee stated, turning towards the door. The other three looked towards him, considering doing the same.

They weren't obeying, but truthfully Lyra had expected that. Originally, she had planned on staying in the office whilst letting Steven handle the transition of power. After that, Lyra would treat them somewhat fairly and keep them in line, running the store in a legitimate fashion. That plan fell apart when she came to a sudden realisation.

Why did she need to stop using her power at Steven?

Excitement rushed to her head. She held the power to bend and enslave minds, so why did she need to stop at a few street thugs and her boss? Nothing was off-limits. With the power she held, anything she desired could be hers. There was no need to have employees when she could have slaves.

"You aren't leaving this building ever again." Lyra said with glee, lifting a hand to her side. The other three members of staff stood still, entranced by the bewitching sight of a dark energy converging in her palm. They gasped with fear and astonishment as a ball of pure shadow took form, their fear turning to terror as the orb shot forward and into the back of the fleeing employee. Stunned, he fell to the ground, catching himself on the floor with one hand.

Silence fell across the room.

With a smirk, Lyra clicked her fingers, shuffling her legs with anticipation. Like a mindless zombie, he shuffled over to her side and lowered down to both knees, mirroring Steven. One of the remaining employees almost passed out at the sight.

"Please forgive my rashful actions, mistress." he said, pleading for forgiveness.

Lyra gazed down at his kneeling form, her hunger for power growing. Glinting in her eyes was a darkness that previously hadn't been, a growing desire for control that could never be satiated. Now that she had gotten a taste of what this incredible power could offer her, she wanted more. Turning to face the three who remained, she knew she would get what she wanted just as she always did. If she wanted them to be slaves, then slaves they would be.

"Join him." she ordered, a wicked smile plastered on her face.

Panicked, two of the employees rushed over to the sides of her seat and did just as she asked. They dropped down to their knees without a word, fearing for their lives. Amused by how little defiance they showed, Lyra reached out to pat one of their heads, gently stroking her hand through the soft, brown hair of one of her newest pets. She wasn't yet satisfied however, as a single person still stood defiant, resisting despite seeing what she was capable of.

"I- I'll never..." he stammered weakly.

Pathetic, Lyra thought. With the flick of her wrist, she sent another orb of shadow flying towards him. Control over the orb was essential, yet she had nearly mastered the power despite her short time using it. Lyra was born to control others; how was she only just seeing it?

The final remaining employee gasped as the shadow struck his chest, vanishing into him. He felt his will dissolve in an instant, replaced with a single desire to obey and serve.

Satisfied with the control she now had, Lyra shuffled in her chair uncomfortably. "Hm..." she groaned, looking down at the arm of the seat. This was hardly fit for a girl like her. No, she deserved something more fitting of her new status, "You'll be my chair."

With newfound purpose, he hurried over to his mistress and allowed her to stand. She brushed off her grey leggings as he pushed the old, uncomfortable chair out of the way before falling down onto all fours. There he held steady, fully devoting himself to his new purpose as Goddess Lyra's throne. The sudden added weight of her divine body placing itself on top of him was difficult to bear, yet the sound of her sighing with satisfaction was enough to drive him on.

"You're comfortable." she praised, patting him condescendingly with one hand as her legs crossed, her other hand resting on her thighs. As if testing her new servant, she rubbed her covered ass against his back. The feeling of her nylon ass pushing against him was something none could be worthy of, but she was offering him such a privilege.

"Thank you, my goddess." he answered, thankful that he was fulfilling his duty to a standard that pleased her.

The two servants that remained with their free wills intact, one male and one female, watched on as the girl who had once been their equal treated one of them as if he were a piece of furniture. What was more, he seemed to be enjoying it. The way Lyra rubbed her ass against him seemed to only be driving him further into a pit of complete enslavement from which no man could return from.

Neither of them could blame him in truth. If it were either of them, they'd have probably melted under her perfect ass. Whilst they still had the ability to make conscious choices, that surely wouldn't have mattered. Lyra was too beautiful, too perfect to deny, even without her dark power. Physical contact with such a being would destroy any resistance they could muster. This shadow power of hers simply sped up the process, as well as gave her the confidence to make it happen.

Satisfied with her new chair, Lyra looked around the room, taking in the sight of the people she once called co-workers kneeling in reverence. "God, I love this..." she murmured to herself, her chest tightening with excitement. Dull aching was beginning to build between her legs, which she clamped shut in an effort to restrain herself.

Attempting to lean back and relax, Lyra was suddenly hit with the realisation that her new throne had no back. This was a problem that could easily be fixed. Nothing couldn't be fixed when she had obedient slaves willing to do anything she asked of them.

"Stand behind me and face the wall." she ordered the second employee who had been afflicted with her power. Immediately, he rose to his feet and hurried behind his queen. He turned around to face the wall so that his back was facing towards her, acting like a second part for her throne. Having a throne was good, but having a throne made of her servants was even better.

A giggle escaped her lips as she leant back, resting her head against the back of her human throne. Never did she think she would be capable of this, but why did ever think that? She'd been owed this from the very beginning. After all the wrongs she had been dealt, it was finally time the world made it up to her, and it would do that by offering itself to her on a silver platter.

With the click of her finger, she pointed down at her shoed feet expectantly. Whilst not under the effects of her power, the two remaining employees understood what she wanted of them. This was the moment that decided their fates, but unfortunately for them their fates were sealed.

Lyra leant back, closing one eye as she watched them crawl over to her feet. She felt her shoes sliding off as they gently pulled them away, losing themselves in a submissive fantasy as their new owner looked down upon them as if they were ants. She could crush them at any moment; Lyra could wipe away their freedom whenever she wanted, but she didn't. She wanted to watch them submit on their own. She wanted to enslave them personally and of her own power.

Her hand gently caressed her exposed midriff, causing her to let out a sharp exhale as she touched the smooth skin around her belly button. The footslaves immediately went to work, removing the black cotton socks from her feet and tossing them aside. Their hands wrapped around her perfectly arched soles, massaging every last inch from her toes to her ankles.

"Mmm..." Lyra sighed, closing both eyes as she placed her full weight on her human throne. Her hand moved down between her legs, gently rubbing her pussy through her grey nylon leggings. She could feel the moisture on her fingers, soaking through the soft material. The core of her desires yearned for release so badly, driven by the power that she now had.

Her footslaves watched as she bathed in pleasure, feeling themselves becoming somewhat aroused too. They couldn't help it, watching a goddess like Lyra finally claiming what she deserved. It felt so right that they were here tending to her feet like good little servants.

"Fuck..." Lyra whispered lightly, "Pledge yourselves to me."

The speed at which her slaves massaged her suddenly increased, as if encouraged by the simple command. In unison, they both said aloud, "We pledge ourselves to you, Goddess Lyra."

"Ahhhh... Yes..." the goddess moaned at their complete submission. She had made them submit without even using her power. She truly was born to rule, "Suck on them."

Warmth washed over her toes as their mouths wrapped around them, a faint tingling sensation also present as they began to suck. Their tongues washed every last inch of her perfect toes, including her black-painted nails. Any dirt that may have been present between them was cleaned away as her devoted worshippers committed their lives to licking and cleaning her divine feet.

Unable to hold back the temptation any longer, Lyra slid her index finger underneath her leggings and into her moist pussy. She felt it breach any limiter on her pleasure as she let out a scream of delight.

Unintentionally stretching out her legs in response to her entrance, she felt her feet slide further into her servants mouths. Their tongues reached out and began cleaning more than just her toes, but also a small part of her feet too. God, it felt indescribable.

12