Revenge Upon the World Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was when something snapped within her.

The world almost seemed to become greyscale as all her senses went numb, with the sole exception of the indescribable yearning between her thighs. Her other self stood at the far end of the room, smirking.

"The time has come." she said, beckoning with a finger.

Lyra didn't need to hear any more. Her body felt as if it was being pulled, as if it already knew what to do. Raising her hand, she summoned an orb of shadow and fired it at the clone, focusing on the storm of ecstasy brewing in her body. Upon impact, the shadow faded away into nothing, but the pleasure inside Lyra doubled.

Her senses returned as her entire body burned with intensity. Screams of pure delight could be heard all throughout the store. She could feel it, the dark power to enslave and dominate becoming one with her. Her screams became laughter as her grey leggings grew darker, soon becoming pitch black. The hoodie she wore followed suite, as did her sneakers despite not currently wearing them. Last was her lips and hair, a wave of dark energy flowing through her head. It made her feel dizzy, but it felt incredibly good. Her long, flowing hair was stained a permanent black, as were her lips.

She looked like a dark goddess, because that was what she had become. A conqueror, a demoness sent to make the world hers. A divine being who would create a new world however she desired it. An alluring queen who would establish an empire of slaves with her as its ruler, just as she had always longed for.

Panting breaths left her black-painted lips, a grin of absolute delight and joy on her face. She could still feel her slaves licking and sucking on her toes, their minds well and truly wrapped around her finger. Everything really was hers.

"Serve your goddess." Lyra ordered between breaths, summoning the last of her servants. Steven hurried over, kneeling between her legs whilst her feet were worshipped besides him.

Eager unlike never before, Lyra grabbed the sides of her black leggings and pushed them down her legs. They felt tighter than before, further defining the shape of her perfect legs. Continuing to push them down with Steven's assistance, the black material bundled up at her feet, resting on the heads of her footslaves. Now all that remained in the way were her panties, which she promptly removed.

The goddess of shadow leant back and closed her eyes, losing herself in an ocean of feelings and emotion. Excitement, pleasure, confidence, disdain for who she once was all mixing together as Steven placed his pathetic head between her thighs. His tongue went to work, determined to give his perfect queen a release like no other. Lyra moaned as she was electrified, starting between her legs but spreading outwards across her entire body. Three slaves working tirelessly to please her whilst another two were acting as her throne; the fact that this was even real was enough to bring her to the edge of an orgasm.

She could feel their tongues between her toes, licking her painted nails whilst another tongue slid in between her folds, lapping up her divine juices all in an effort to please her. A release was nearing, like a volcano coming to an eruption. Lyra was lost in her own thoughts, wondering about what she could do next, what she really wanted. She knew what she wanted.

She wanted more of this.

She wanted an empire of loyal slaves at her beck and call. She wanted a real throne from which she could rule, and a crown on her head to fit the power she wielded. Not only that, but she wanted her subjects to revere her just as they were doing now. They would worship her as a divine being, a goddess who owned the world. The most devoted would earn the pleasure of kissing and licking her royal feet, perhaps even getting to suck on her toes. If they did a good job, maybe she'd even let them get her off, just like Steven was doing.

After twenty long years on this earth, the world was finally offering itself to her. The very planet she lived on seemed to be begging for her forgiveness, offering her power and worship beyond anyone's wildest dreams. She was more than happy to take it.

With those thoughts running through her head, Lyra exploded.

Her whole body went numb as she screamed with a feeling that cannot be described. Juices flowed from her pussy as her toes were licked and cleaned to perfection. In a fit of pleasure, she stretched outwards as far as she could, pushing her feet against her footslave's faces. They happily accepted the trample as they witnessed their mistress' ascension, watching as she writhed. The throne she had constructed from her slaves shook as her whole body trembled, quaking from an orgasm on a level that nobody had ever before felt.

Her moans continued even as the pleasure began to fade, sliding her spotless feet back into her slave's waiting mouths. The clothes she wore seemed to glow with a dark aura, symbolising her acceptance of the role she now held. But she hadn't just accepted it, she wanted it. Lyra never wanted this feeling to fade. This feeling of absolute domination. Absolute power. It would never fade, she would make sure of it.

From this day forward, Lyra was the goddess of shadow.

12