Revenge Upon the World Pt. 06

Story Info
Lyra's shadow engulfs the world.
4.3k words
5
2.8k
5
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/04/2023
Created 06/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At approximately 9:32 this morning, the sky across the entire state of California was blotted out by a dark cloud of unknown origin." The sound of a news report blared through the small home of a family, residing on the edge of the aforementioned state. A young man sat watching the screen alone, fixated eyes slowly turning to the window, "The majority of our contacts within the state have fallen silent and we currently have no information regarding the matter."

Curious and a little frightened, the man rose from the couch and slowly made his way over to the window. There should have been daylight shining from under the curtain, but there wasn't. Cautiously, he pulled the curtain back, staring outside onto his once vibrant street. Daylight was no more, eclipsed by a constant black shadow. Black mist hung in the air, orbs of inky energy hovering absently.

"What the fuck?" he said to himself. His family was out in that, whatever it might be.

Panic setting in, he hurried to the front door and barged through, no consideration for the effects the mist might have. Taking in a few breaths, nothing seemed wrong at first. "What the hell is this stuff?" he asked himself, looking at the small black orbs that hovered on his porch.

It didn't seem to be too harmful, as he didn't feel much different after breathing it in. His curiosity growing, he reached out to touch one of the orbs. They say curiosity killed the cat; never had a saying been so true. The small ball suddenly shot forward, dashing along his outstretched arm before diving into his chest. With a pressure unlike any other building up on top of him, the man crumbled to his knees with a yell.

"God, what the-" he shouted as he placed a hand on the floor.

Before he could even attempt to get back to his feet, he suddenly saw flashes of a person. It was a girl. She was dressed in pitch black clothing: leggings and a cropped hoodie which exposed her midriff. She was the most perfect girl he had ever seen, even in the small glimpse he had of her. Then he saw her black-painted lips part, a beautiful yet dominant voice calling out from inside him.

"You're mine now."

Every part of his body went numb as her voice cast a spell upon him, as if ensnaring him in a web with just a word. Her sultry giggle was the final nail in the coffin, the mischievous laugh of the fallen angel securing his complete loyalty forever. Within seconds, every thought in the mans head was of that dark goddess he saw on the throne. Her perfect figure; the way her foot hung teasingly in front of her as if expecting his lips to kiss it. Not to mention her wicked, condescending grin that made her look confident to the point of egotism.

"Yes..." he muttered, accepting her ownership of him without putting up any fight, "I am yours."

Across the state, millions faced the same fate. Almost nobody attempted resistance as their freedom was offered to the shadow goddess on a silver platter, effortlessly adding thousands upon thousands of slaves to her new empire.

Stretching out her arms as she rose from her human throne within the store, Lyra eagerly made her way to the front door to survey her handiwork. Heart pounding, the doors swung open as she took her first step into the new world. Outside, the city she once lived in was altered completely. Gone was the bleak, grey sky of a rainy; all that remained was her never-ending darkness, a shadow that would engulf all beneath it in her undying will. Countless black orbs each holding the key to her control surveyed the air, searching for people to enslave in the name of the shadow goddess. It seemed they had been doing a good job, as hundreds of men and women lined the streets, all on their knees with their minds at her mercy. Lyra felt her knees growing weak, her breathing growing heavy as she watched the founding of her shadow empire. All across the state, millions were submitting to her control, offering her the praise and worship she truly deserved.

She closed her eyes, hands on her hips. She could hear their voices.

"Our world belongs to the goddess!"

"I offer my soul to the perfect being!"

"I would lick my queen's divine feet for eternity."

Letting out a large exhale of satisfaction, her hands slowly moved from her hips to her ass, arching her back. Not only could she hear their worshipping voices in her head, she could sense them submitting too.

"I shouldn't but... She's too perfect. I'm just a dog on her leash." one man proclaimed as he was engulfed in Lyra's eternal shadow, forever fated to servitude. For every mind that was claimed, a faint warmth burned within her, earning small moans of delight from the goddess' black lips. That warmth burnt bright, fuelling her desire for power and domination. It would continue burning until the whole world bowed beneath her royal feet, worshipping her as the goddess and ruler of Earth whilst licking her soles like the slaves they are.

She couldn't be stopped now. It was destined.

Lyra grinned as she walked down the street of her newly established empire. Slaves knelt as she passed by, murmuring words of undying praise under their breath as the footsteps of their queen passed them by. After that, they'd lower their heads to the ground and lick, worshipping the ground upon which she walked as she giggled in the distance. Small pieces of gravel and debris would get caught on their tongues, but it didn't matter in the slightest. Anything that was touched by the goddess' divine feet was worthy of all the worship in the world.

The entire city in which she lived had been transformed, ground zero for the new world of darkness and shadows. The air itself was pitch black and small orbs carrying Lyra's will hovered around every corner, prepared to detain and enthral any who still had free will. To obey her was now law; following her every command like a dog was the number one rule of this new society.

"God, look at it. My empire." she said to herself with pride as she looked upon the transformed city. Her city.

All that could be seen was the glow of darkness and an uncountable number of men and women kneeling in the streets, devoting their bodies and minds to the girl who know owned them. Lyra could feel her heart pounding, eagerness overwhelming her as she fully grasped what was happening. She was a god. She was about to rule. If she wanted it, she'd get it.

"Finally, my revenge." she murmured as she placed a foot on a kneeling servant's head, using it as a stool. Her eyes closed as a burning sensation seared her insides. It felt good, earning a loud moan from her lips that echoed across her city.

Slowly, her eyes opened and she grinned, her devilish smile further securing the servitude of all who saw it, unable to resist. She knew what this feeling meant. The entirety of California had been enthralled by her shadow, forever fated to serve her. The excitement she felt in this moment was unparalleled, putting the full weight of her foot upon the slave's head. Now, her empire encompassed an entire state, millions upon millions of completely devoted servants ready and willing to drop to her feet.

Trailing a hand to the waistband of her leggings, she allowed the voices of the enthralled to enter her thoughts once again.

"My glorious queen, we are not worthy of you."

"I'll be your personal foot slave, goddess! I'll obey like a good puppy."

"I'm such a queen." she whispered as her hand slid beneath her leggings, positioned over her opening. Compelled by the burning inside her, she so badly wanted to bring herself to an orgasm here and now as she gazed across her new empire, but she wanted to make this last. She wanted to reach a climax as she watched the entire planet finally give in. Moans of limitless pleasure would echo across the globe, filling the last of humanity's minds with nothing but her until all life is well and truly hers. The very planet she stood on would be at her beck and call, wrapped around her finger.

Biting her bottom lip with trepidation for what was yet to come, she subconsciously ordered the enthralled masses to continue their domination, her orbs of shadow spreading outwards from California and in to neighbouring states. Lyra let out an angelic moan of pleasure, her entire body pulsing with a dark energy as Oregon and Nevada began to be consumed by her mind-altering power. None could resist or retaliate, millions of people surrendering themselves to Goddess Lyra within minutes.

"Haaaa... More." Lyra ordered, the slave beneath her foot rolling over so that his face was against her shoe. Egged on by the sight of a dark goddess standing upon him, he began diligently licking the bottom of her shoe, proud to be the one to serve his queen as she took over the world from above him. The aura of power and superiority she gave off was almost crushing, making him feel like a bug under her heel. That was all he was after all. That was all everyone was when compared to her; soon enough the entire planet would see this truth.

Knowing that her dominion was slowly spreading, her foot rose from her servant's face as she began to walk, gracing the foundation of her empire with her divine presence. Soon, she approached the centre of the city, the very heart of the new world she was creating. The submissive atmosphere surrounding her brought a smirk to her face, her gaze falling upon the crowds of kneeling followers that lined the streets. Their heads lowered further to the ground as she neared, her domineering presence pushing them downwards.

With butterflies in her stomach, Lyra clicked her fingers. A kneeling slave reacted as if a sleeper agent had just been activated, getting onto all fours and acting as a seat for his queen. Elegantly and gracefully, the dark queen lowered to her waiting throne, her black leggings pressing against him. He could feel her dark power seeping through his clothes and into his body, her overflowing darkness burning him as she rubbed her perfect ass into him. Lyra laughed as she began to grind down into his back, knowing she was driving him further and further into a pit of complete servitude. He may as well have had a chain around his neck.

Still tingling with the sensation of more and more people falling under her thrall, Lyra lifted her leg over her human throne and turned to face the same direction he was looking. Now she was straddling his head, her thighs falling along the side of his face. Heart pounding, the soft, black material of her leggings pushed against his cheeks, her dark aura seeping into him unlike ever before.

"Become mine." Lyra ordered, pressing his head between her thighs like a sandwich. Slowly, she moved her legs up and down, rubbing the soft nylon against the side of his face and pumping more of her irresistible darkness into him, "I'm gonna bend every last part of you to my will."

Continuing to rub her thighs against him, she resumed grinding her ass into him also. Her black-painted lips formed a devilish smile as his breathing became heavy and his body began to tremble. Admittedly, she could feel her own excitement becoming unbearable, the dull throbbing between her legs now becoming impossible to ignore.

Leaning forward to her slaves ear, she whispered a single phrase, "I will have everything I want."

Her words triggering a primal desire within him, his body began to react to the dark power that Lyra had been slowly filling him with. Every fibre of his being crumbled under the influence on her glorious darkness, his physical being now at the beck and call of the goddess. Crossing her legs, Lyra sighed with satisfaction as the slaves body began to change and shift according to her whims.

"Yes, you will have everything you desire, mistress." he murmured as every part of him bent under her thrall. His body was like putty in the hands of a god, being moulded into whatever she wanted.

"Good boy." she whispered, tracing a hand across his back as he tingled with energy. Lyra couldn't help but giggle as he was engulfed in a pitch black substance with her still seated upon it. Her arousal grew and grew as the shadowy mass he had became slowly reshaped into the silhouette of a chair, fitting perfectly around her body as if made just for her. Slowly, her hands raised to the arms of the chair as she looked out across the hundreds and kneeling slaves who lined the streets, a smug grin on her lips. Giggling once more at the sheer power she possessed, the dark mass deteriorated beneath her, revealing a perfectly sculpted throne of pure black crystal. Lyra moaned faintly as she leaned back, pressing her head against the throne that had been created solely for her divine ass to use.

"Holy fuck, is there anything I can't do?" she asked herself, marvelling at the seemingly limitless potential of her darkness. Her mind was racing all the while the embers of a nation being enslaved burned within her chest. It felt indescribable, like her very soul was ascending to something beyond human; a divine being. The US was powerless before such an unstoppable threat. There only option was to submit and accept her rule, and she knew it.

A hand resting between her thighs, she outstretched one perfect, slender leg and hung her foot in the air, kicking off her shoe. The enthralled crowd gazed on at her royal foot as it dangled teasingly before her throne. The expectant look on her face said it all; Lyra wanted someone to kiss it, completely surrender themselves and become the footslave of a goddess.

It didn't take long before one devoted servant approached, beckoned by the demeaning gaze of a girl who gets everything she wants. Her eyes closed, biting her bottom lip as her black-painted toes disappeared between his lips. Her back arched slightly as her toes were sucked, the pressure cleaning away any and all dirt that may been between them.

"Enjoy this." she whispered, opening a single eye to gaze down at her new pet, "You get to clean my perfect feet on the day I become queen."

Lyra then lifted her other leg, bringing her foot down on his back. Now he was being used as both a footslave and a footstool. A quiet giggle left her parted lips as his pace quickened, driven on by having such an honour. His tongue swept across every inch of her unholy toes, licking between them and cleaning her black nails so that they shone. He could feel her pushing her foot further into his mouth, almost making him gag. Still, he remained devoted to his duty, taking her sighs as a sign of approval.

"Mmm, you're good at this." Lyra praised. Opening her hand, she watched as balls of shadow congregated in her palm, forming a long line that connected around his neck. Excitement filled her as the shadow soon made way for a shiny silver chain, forever bounding this man to her leash. With a cruel smirk, she pulled on the chain, driving her toes to the back of his throat. "You aren't leaving until I'm fully satisfied."

Unable to resist the temptation any further, she clicked her fingers, summoning another willing thrall from the seemingly infinite crowd. Wordlessly, he crawled between her legs and rested his head between her thighs. Her dark black leggings were pushed firmly against both sides of his head, sandwiching him like a wafer. With her hand now resting atop his head, she forced him towards her waist as she pulled her leggings down slightly, revealing the glorious core of a goddess. He had the honour of granting the shadow queen the ultimate pleasure on the day she obtained her reign.

"Ahaha~" she laughed with delight as his tongue made contact, mindlessly lapping at her folds. Her whole body was tingling with unbridled ecstasy, thoughts filled with the domination she had obtained. "Just by clicking my fingers, I can..." She paused to take in a breath, arching her back forward slightly, "Turn people into anything, make them do anything. I can have anything."

With a yelp of delight, her back arched forward once more. Her eyes closed as she allowed herself to sink into the feeling of complete victory and power. With her foot so far in her slaves mouth, he was eventually knocked to the ground with his mistress' divine foot down his throat, his tongue still diligently cleansing her smooth skin. Her waist began grinding against her servant's face, her clitoris being traced back and forth as she rubbed her core into him. All he could feel was his queen's overwhelming darkness washing over him, in total control of his body and mind. How he wished everyone could feel the pleasure of serving such an incredibly superior girl, accepting your inferiority to her. Soon everyone would know this pleasure, and Goddess Lyra will have everything she ever wanted.

Slowly, Lyra opened her eyes and was met with a sight that almost pushed her over the edge. She saw someone she hadn't seen in a while, her other self, still wearing the same clothes she was currently wearing. She had her back to her, but was standing on a man's face, her foot planted firmly against him. She wore a tiara of black crystal just like what her throne was made of, and seemed to be holding the world itself in her hand. It was completely engulfed in a dark shadow, forever fated to obey and worship her as its conqueror. Lyra almost climaxed from the sight alone, listening closely to the crowds begs to serve her, their begs to be crushed under her all-powerful feet.

Looking out across the empire of thralls, each and every one of her loyal pets seemed to be linked to her other self by a dark, transparent chain. The majority were tied to her hip, but others were connected to her ankles, symbolising the purpose of each servant. Some were made to tend her every need, whilst others were there to worship her feet.

"Ahhh~ So close, I can feel it~" Lyra exclaimed in a half-moan half-sigh. The warmth of her obedient slave's tongue enveloped her clit and send bursts of euphoria through her veins. Her toes curled as another tongue wrapped around them, happily accepting the taste of her evil, overpowering feet.

Her back shot forward as her free hand reached up, gripping one of her boobs as her body neared eruption. She was breathing heavy, almost to the point of hyperventilating. She could feel it: that warm burning pleasure. It was overwhelming. So many fresh minds for her to mould, for her to crush under her divine soles.

The states were hers.

Every last state had been engulfed in an eternal darkness, its citizens forever knelt in worship of their new owner. Lyra let out a scream of absolute delight as she let their voices fill her thoughts, a cacophony of reverence and devotion. Her knees were weak, her entire body numb with the sensation of complete and unstoppable domination of an entire nation, one which she could now call hers.

At the very edge of Florida, the final free citizens of the US were having their minds and bodies claimed, shadow flowing into their souls.

"No... Please, I tried so hard." one cried out, but Goddess Lyra desired his submission. Goddess Lyra always gets what she wants. He fell to his knees, understanding this fact as flashes of his new queen being worshipped in her throne appeared before him. He could hear her powerful moans echoing; he could see the sheer number of people she had under her thrall, begging to be beneath her devilish feet. Resistance was hopeless.

His eyes stared at her black leggings and the dark power that flowed from them. Her legs were angelic, perfect unlike anything he had ever seen. Then he saw her feet, her painted black toes in the mouth of an obedient toy. They curled slowly, all the whilst her moans of victory sounded from above him. He wished that was him.

"My mind is yours, goddess."

And with that, every last human being in the United States became a slave to Lyra. She let out a chorus of moans which gracefully combined with her power-hungry laughter, the sound marking the rise of hew new world.

12