Revenge Upon the World Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've done it!" she cried, shoving the face of her slave deep between her legs. Her hips bucked as the warmth of release washed over her godlike being, her body burning as the final free mind in her new empire had was engulfed by her darkness. "Revenge is mine!"

Lyra screamed as she came to a climax fit only for a goddess. Her juices poured out onto her slaves face as her perfect legs spasmed, unable to contain the overflowing pleasure. Enthralled, hundreds upon thousands watched on as their queen bathed in her lustful release, knowing that she was well and truly superior. Her moans rocked the nation, sending all who heard it down to their knees as darkness poured from within her. In the excitement of her orgasm, Lyra removed her foot from the mouth of her servant, placing it on his face as her toes curled in and out over and over, gripping him like a vice. All the while he licked her devilish soles, relishing being beneath such a being as she made the world her plaything.

Her moans continuing, the dark power within her began to reach its peak. A second orgasm was nearing, overlapping with her first. Lyra's black lips parted as an angelic moan left her mouth, releasing wave after wave of built up darkness. She couldn't contain herself, laughing in a fit of power and ecstasy as the wave of darkness washed across the earth. It didn't stop at the states either. It kept on going, polluting people's minds and wrapping them around her finger. Millions, billions of puppets laying at her feet.

"Yes! Finally! Kneel and beg~" the dark goddess screamed as the entire planet fell before her without resistance. Her vision was becoming blurry as she writhed in her royal throne, barely able to comprehend what she was feeling. Her perfect, smooth foot trembled as she lightly stepped on her servant's face over and over again.

Her cackles and moans echoed across the globe as her shadow spread like a plague, engulfing every country one by one until the earth was a black mass of darkness under her command. Black chains formed around the necks of each and every one of the enthralled, a reminder of her absolute dominion.

"Oh my god..." she sighed, recovering from the most incredible orgasm she had ever felt. Pushing her foot down into the face of her slave with a smug grin, the reality of the situation finally hit her. "I've... Got what I want."

With a sense of disbelief hitting her, she stared at the chains around the necks of the crowd before her, then turned her attention down towards her crystal throne. She had turned one of her slaves into this throne. Now he could serve as her furniture for all eternity. A faint yet arrogant smirk played on her lips; the sky was completely blotted out by darkness.

The world was hers. Every last inch. It was all hers. She could sense it. She knew it.

"Ahaha..." Lyra giggled, "Ahahahaha~"

It was so, so easy. The world melted before her like butter, submitting to her control without her having to lift a finger. This wasn't a surprise to her, though. She always knew she was special. Even back when she was bullied, she could tell her beauty had meaning. Now, those bullies were her devoted slaves, fully devoted to worshipping her all-powerful soles on command.

The world was meant to be hers. It was owed to her.

"Now that I rule the world," Lyra said to the crowd that was knelt before her throne. Their eyes were locked to her foot, black-painted toes hanging in the air teasingly, "I want a crown."

Smirking expectantly, Lyra locked eyes with a young man at the front of the crowd. He seemed to fall in a trance as he was lost in her perfect eyes, giving in to the shadows she had placed within him. Lyra giggled with feigned innocence as the man was engulfed in shadow, his silhouette twisting and contorting to fit her every need. Before long, he no longer resembled a human, rather he now resembled the shape of a tiara.

Holding out her hand, the outline of the crown gently hovered over to her throne, lowering into her palm. The shadows faded, revealing a beautiful tiara of shining black crystal just like her throne was made of.

"Mhmm, good boy." she whispered.

Slowly, she raised the crown above her head and laid it down on her soft, black hair. With her crown resting atop her head, Lyra, the queen of shadows, leant back in her throne and looked out across her empire of shadow.

"Finally, my revenge... My reign finally begins."

12