Revering The Hairy Daddy

Story Info
Married man worshipped at the gym for his body hair.
3.2k words
4.57
18.2k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moment I set foot on the gym, I felt self-conscious. A 50 year-old man had no business mingling with the younger generation with their perfect bodies, or at least that's what I thought they were all thinking, specially if that 50 year-old man had never done any work out in his life.

But I really wanted to. That was why I was here. Making that decision felt empowering in the safety of my own home with my wife and two sons encouraging me. Now, as I slowly walked through the people lifting, squatting, running, jumping...I felt like a pussy. Some of those people I even knew because it was a small enough town. The young man who worked there was a neighbor and the son of friend. My cheeks burned as I approached him.

"Mr. Eliezer, how are you?" Kai said. He was twenty-two at most, wearing sweat-pants and nylon shirt. His bulging muscles were envy inducing.

"Hello, Kai. Hmmm. I wanna apply. I mean, start working out. But if I'm too old, just say so, I'll understand."

"Nonsense. You look great already, sir. Working out will just boost you further." He was smiling broadly and winked a brown eye. His compliments were so nonchalant that I felt they were sincere. "After signing up, we need to take some measurements and you can start tomorrow. Follow me."

He took me to a backroom where he checked my weight, 202 pounds. I cracked some jokes about my round belly to which he somehow realized I was being self-conscious and once again complimented me. I assumed he got many people feeling ashamed of their own body and knew how to deal with them. He was much younger than me, but in that environment he was the authority. Then he asked me to take off my shirt.

"Do I have to?" I asked.

"Common procedure, sir." He was smiling. "Look, I know there's nothing I can say that will make you feel magically comfortable with your body, but Mr. Eli...You don't look bad. For your age, I mean, that's pretty good. So come on, up up up."

"Well, it's not exactly my body that I'm ashamed of..." I shut up, but I began to caress my own arm. The visible part of my arms were a pretty good indication of what the rest of my body looked like. They were absurdly hairy, from the back of my hands to the sleeves. I forgot the last time I took off my shirt in any public space.

Kai stared at my arms. "So you're a hairy man. Seriously? I wish I was like you, sir. Besides, just the two of us here."

Right. I was being foolish. Still I felt weird as I pulled up my shirt, and looked straight ahead least I catch a negative reaction from Kai. What I don't know won't hurt me, that kind of thing.

Kai asked me to raise my arms, and I cringed, knowing that my armpits were like two wild jungles. I gave up on trimming long ago. I didn't know I was going to be inspected like this. I was in my 50s and still blushed.

He took measurements from my waist, my arms, my legs. There was a lot of touching and I couldn't help but feel like a monster, imposing this young man to touch my disgusting hairy body. I glanced at his face for one moment and noticed how red he was.

"Sorry," the word came out of my mouth.

He looked at me for a split second, then lowered his flushed face.

"If I knew I would need to take off my shirt, I would've at least trimmed all this hair, son. Sorry," I repeated.

Kai shook his head. His face got even redder as he avoided my eyes. Shit, he couldn't even look at me.

"It's disgusting," I said, trying to give him some comfort.

"No..." his voice was strained. His eyes were gleaming at me. "We're almost done, sir...I do not think you're disgusting. It's impressive."

"You don't have to make me feel better, Kai," I said, with a forced chuckle. I was repulsive.

When he was done, I quickly put my shit back on. I was beginning to doubt if I was ever coming back.

"Oh shit, sir...I forgot to...to...measure your waist."

"I thought you did."

"No, I forgot, sorry. Could you take off your shirt again?"

Fuck. I almost said it wouldn't be necessary since I wasn't coming back, but I didn't know how to say that without being too awkward.

Once again I showed my black-haired belly. He put the measure tape around my waist, fingers brushing against my skin. It took him a few seconds to get the measurement.

"Now the legs," he said.

"Wait, didn't you do the legs?" I asked, confused. This time he knelt in front of me, a very weird position since my crotch was right in his face. He got very close to my leg and slowly put the tape around it, rubbing my hair. "Uh, shouldn't you be writing it down?"

"My memory is good..."

"Okay."

When he got up, his erection bounced in his sweat-pants. "All right. All done, sir."

"Uh, thanks."

I put my shirt back on, once again glancing at his crotch where he clearly packed a wood. He finished writing down the measurements.

"Tomorrow?" he asked.

"Yes. Tomorrow."

The next day, Kai followed me around the gym. He was going to supervise me closely, and guide me, to make sure I didn't overextend myself. By the end of the day it felt like he was the cruelest man on Earth and I told him so, which made him laugh.

"Just starting, sir. And it's gonna hurt like hell tomorrow, specially on these arms," he said, brushing my arm slightly.

"I can't wait," I said.

"Somehow with the sweat you look even more hairy," he said, just throwing the comment out there.

"I plan to trim it, swear it."

"Don't do it, sir." His voice sounded almost surprise, like a beg. Strange.

"People look at me like I'm a monkey or something."

"Fuck them. You look great," he said. "You do," he repeated vehemently after looking at my face.

"You're just saying that, but I noticed how weirded out you were Yesterday, don't deny it."

"Sir, I was surprised because I've never seen someone so hairy like you." He was whispering now, making me lean slightly towards him. "But I wasn't weirded out. You're like a god of hair. It's pretty impressive."

I chuckled. I needed some water. He watched me drink it.

"Promise you won't trim anything..." he said, looking at me through the mirror, straight in the eye.

"Alright."

"There you go," he said, lips splitting into a radiant smile. He touched my arm again, rubbing down the hair. Almost like a caress. "Fucking gorilla..." the way he smiled made sure that he didn't mean to offend. For some reason I checked around to see if anyone was close.

The next day I began working on my legs. I felt like a baby, not able to do anything right. Kai kept telling me that it was normal for anyone who was starting. But I didn't believe him. By the end my legs were shaking as if I was in a constant seizure.

"You can do it, come on," he kept saying. When I told him to go fuck himself, he laughed out loud. "That means it's working."

"I couldn't even move my arms when I woke up today," I told him after I was done pushing weight. I sat down in one of the benches in front of a mirror. "If my legs wake up the same way, how the fuck am I going to go to work?" He only chuckled at my suffering. "You're suppose to comfort me."

"It's gonna be alright, King Kong."

His sat down next to me, and I could tell he was staring at my sweaty arms which made the hair look drenched, as if I had just showered.

He realized he got caught and blushed.

"What's up with you and my hair?" I said.

"What?" he said innocently.

"King Kong is kind of offensive."

"I didn't mean as an offense," he said with a cocky smile.

"I know...I can tell. So, what's up?"

Kai got silent for a moment. He looked around to check if they were still alone. I knew he was about to say something dangerous.

"Alright. I think it's pretty awesome."

"Yeah?" I said provocatively, even though my heart was pounding and I was unsure what the fuck was going on. "You like hairy men?"

"Fuck yeah, I do," he whispered. "Though I hope you won't tell anyone."

"You have a girlfriend, right?" Kai nodded. "But you like hairy men."

"Big hairy men. Like you."

"And I have a wife," I said, getting closer.

"Whatever."

"You get hard from my big hairy body?" I asked. Stop this shit right now, a part of me was screaming.

"Oh fuck, yeah," he said, pinching his cock through the shorts. "Yeah, sir. I bust a nut for you Yesterday."

"Did you?"

"Fucking gorilla! Couldn't take you out of my mind."

"And today? Will you rub one out for me?"

He shook his head. "I probably won't need it. I'll cream my shorts at any moment now."

I chuckled.

Kai rubbed my arm, running his fingers through the wilderness. "Is this okay?" The touch was intimate and slow.

"Sure." My breaths were shallow. I looked around. Kai bit his lip.

"You like how I look at you, don't you, monkey?" I sighed, unable to utter any word. His hand went below my sleeve, rubbing my shoulder. "So fucking hairy."

"It's getting late. Maybe I should go."

He stopped the touch.

"Okay. Will you be back tomorrow?"

I nodded.

I missed gym for a whole week.

It was easy at first to pretend nothing happened. I just had to look at my son's faces if I began to have doubts. But there were stupid thoughts that eventually took hold, like for example, my wife had never called me gorilla while looking at me like she wanted to devour me. Compared to the boy at the gym, she was indifferent to my body hair.

I showed up at the gym Monday morning with the tail between my legs. And Kai pretended I wasn't there. It hurt. I lost him. My forbidden adventure was done and gone. I would never again be able to explore it.

I felt like a pussy, like I deserved it. It was weird to live for so long and then realize I was actually very dependent on validation, specially for the validation of a young jock whom I barely knew. It had happened so fast, and ended faster.

I left the gym with sore muscles again, and without a word from Kai. I came back the next day more determined and even asked him for help, which he was obliged to give me. Other than that, the same dreadful ice treatment. On the third day I caught him staring at me, but it was quick, and he didn't do it again.

Fuck, he hated me. Fuck fuck fuck. I wasn't his King Kong anymore. I was back to being the disgusting old hairy guy.

"Hey," he said, taking me out of the loop. I shook my head, turning around. I had been staring at myself in the mirror. "You okay?" he asked.

"Oh yeah. Sorry."

He nodded and walked away. I wanted to beg him to stay a little longer, maybe I could fix it. Shit, a little small talk was enough to fill me with hope.

His girlfriend came to visit. She was a little blond thing. They kissed. I thought he was way out of her league. Outrage came down on me like a cold water when I realize I got jealous for a moment. But once set loose, the thought grew and I couldn't deny it anymore. He was an attractive young man who deserved much more than that blond generic pussy. He deserved someone better...bigger...like a King Kong.

It was ridiculous, of course. I was glad that thoughts were such a private thing. No one would ever know mine.

I began to pull up my sleeves while working out. I wasn't brave enough to use sleeveless shirts yet. I could see that some people thought it was funny. But surprisingly, I didn't care so much because my boy began to send me looks more frequently, like he couldn't help it.

"Nicely done," he said one day after I was done with a biceps routine. His words gave me a warm rush of pleasure.

He is thirty years younger than you, disgusting old man, a part of me screamed.

Unfortunately I was very susceptible to that voice inside my head. It usually won the battles. I began to pull down my sleeves, but then I noticed through the mirror that he was shaking his head slowly, as if begging me to not do it.

I raised my sleeves. He smiled, pinched his cock and turned away.

I went home that day to rush my bathroom and rub one out. I felt like a teenager again.

Usually there was always a few people at the gym, but on Friday it happened that there were only two people other than me and Kai, a couple, and I realized that if I waited long enough, we could be alone. I stretched my time, took longer intervals and went to the bathroom a lot. My efforts were successful. I ended up sitting alone on a bench while Kai kept his distance. Now that we were alone, I had no idea how to start a conversation. Each scenario ended up with him mocking me and telling me to go fuck myself.

"Hey, are you okay?" he said.

I woke up from my self-hateful thoughts, shaking my head.

"Yeah. Sorry."

"You do that sometimes. You just get lost for a moment," he said, coming closer. "Mr. Elliot, now that we are alone, I wanted to apologize to you." He came around but still kept his distance and didn't sit down.

"Apologize?"

"Yes. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

I began to rub the hair on my arm. It was very sweaty. His eyes were instantly attracted.

"You didn't," I said.

With slow steps and looking over his shoulder, he sat down next to me. "You gotta be a little clearer here. I don't want to make the same mistake again."

"Wanna rub my arm?"

He did. I felt his fingers go up and down on my hairy skin, giving me goosebumps.

"Your monkey missed you," I said.

He gave a small gasp. His shorts began to tent up.

"You disappeared on me, monkey," he said.

"I know. Sorry."

"Do you know how bad I felt?"

"How can I make it up to you?" I asked.

"Take it off. Your shirt."

My face was burning up. He could probably hear my pounding heart.

"What if someone comes?"

"Then you're working out shirtless. Big deal."

He helped me with the shirt, then held it on his left hand while the right rubbed my belly. He visibly shuddered.

"Fuck! Gorilla..."

My hair was so thick and big that his fingers got entangled on them. My belly was round enough that he had plenty of room to roam.

"This shit is insane! Look at how much fucking hair...you're a god!"

We both saw my cock jumping on the underwear, painful throbs.

"I wanna rub my cheek all over you," he said, half-asking, half-stating.

I gave him a small nod.

As he lowered his upper body towards me, I grabbed his waist. He rubbed his face all over, not just the cheek, the whole face. I felt his nose, his cheek, his lips...he even licked me. I was very sweaty.

"My God," he said against my stomach. "So good."

"I think I'm gonna cum," I said. My balls were boiling up, like they were going to burst. A constant acute itch that made me clench my ass.

"Do it, monkey. Fuck, do it." He grabbed my cock over the shorts, a full-on grab, like my meat was his. "Yeah, hairy daddy. Let me see you nut. I wanna see you nut." Suddenly my cock was pulled out and I groaned, gushing cream painfully while my whole body convulsed. "FUCK YES!"

Later, we were both a little flushed at how careless we were. Shit, I knew how this would look. I would lose my wife in an instant.

"We'll be more careful," he promised. "Just don't disappear, monkey. We can meet somewhere else."

"Alright. I promise."

One of the different places they met was in Kai's car in the middle of the night after I left work. Small and tight, he fondled me in the backseat like a fucking teenage dream. He suckled on my nipples until they were sore and for once in my life I was glad my wife wasn't as interested in me anymore so I was able to hide it. "You're the most beautiful man I've ever seen," Kai said. "The most hairy." He made it clear that they were the same thing to him. He groped me inside my pants, loving the forest down there.

Another place was a cheap hotel in a neighboring town. The first time we laid down on a bed together and he sucked my armpits, closing his eyes in pure ecstasy, while rubbing his hard cock on my thighs. I shook and trembled in my core, the most erotic experience of my life, and that day I had multiple orgasms. "Say you're my hairy whore," he asked.

"Fuuck, I'm your hairy whore." He was rimming my hairy ass with a finger, stopping me from thinking straight.

"Can I suck you beautiful furry ass, monkey?" he asked.

"Yes," I moaned.

I went to my hands and knees on the bed, exposing myself in a way I never thought I would to a young man thirty years younger than me. He fondled my ass with his nose, inching inside my crack and kissing me in the hole. "Fuck yeah, you smell amazing. You smell like a slut, monkey."

My cock was ready for another round of shots, never mind that my balls were tired and empty.

He shook my ass with his face deep inside my cheeks, and chuckled like he was having the best time, while I agonized and squirmed like a girl.

"Do you know how fucking beautiful you are?" he asked after completely satisfying me, face inches away from mine. I smiled and he kissed me. He chose that moment to ask for my virgin cherry. There was no way I could refuse.

I became more confident, even my family realized this and assumed it was because of the gym and not the young man who worked there. I was guiltily proud to say they would never suspect such a thing. Their husband and father was an upstanding good man, not a cheap slut who reveled in the attention of younger male. Unthinkable.

All the while I was running off work earlier just to let said young man abuse my hole in the back of his car. His adoration of my body hair became necessity. He licked my musk and was happy to do it. Something that his girlfriend would never be able to give him.