All Comments on 'Revering The Hairy Daddy'

by leo_thedirewolf

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was hot as fuck. Love a hairy man. The sights, the smells, the feels…. Never understand why so many men trim excessively or shave their manliness. Please continue this story and the worship between these two. More descriptions of their play please.

dnsontndnsontnalmost 2 years ago

So good sedgee! Hairy guys are the hottest. Five Stars burning hot hot hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WOW! I've always loved hairy daddies myself, so I found this so fucking HOT! But I'm not sure that this little taste was enough to satisfy my appetite. Maybe another chapter will? PLEASE! MLF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot as fuck! I wish you described the prep work for his virgin cherry, I'm sure he would have squirmed with all kinds of new feelings. I've rated it 5. Also you gave the old man two names, Eliezer and Elliot

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WoW! Hairy men are the best. I still remember the first time I kissed a hairy man without his shirt. As my hands and arms went around his shoulders to his back I almost came as I felt that jungle of beautiful hair.

leo_thedirewolfleo_thedirewolfalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Fuck, i can't believe this. I don't know how names keep fucking me up. I think I really need editors. Anyway thanks for the comments guys, always!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Some of your finest work. Would love a sequel

furluvrcafurluvrcaalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hairy muscle men get me, this one got me! Great story!

jonkingbrothersjonkingbrothersalmost 2 years ago

Men like your monkey hardly ever (almost never) appear in stories, so it's great to see you writing about him. The fact that the labels alone make both him and Kai bone up and pump out their seed is VERY hot. This story is a study about how men who contrast to each other in so many ways can discover that the things that make them different are the very things that turn them on the most. THANKS. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Most of your erotica are about dudes cheating on some faceless girl, it is one note like vanilla (boring, predictable, and unimaginative) but that is the best plot point you (the author) can come up with. Pity.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 1 year ago

This was great. As a very very hairy gay man in his 50's, i loved it. Could be more

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well ...I'm from Kerala (India) and men are extremely hairy here too !!!!! My partner has a massive beard that's sooo thick and dense that it practically grows almost till his undereye !!!...even his lips are almost concealed due to his heavy moustache. Not to mention his entire body is basically a thick forest of curly black hair ...I love worshipping his hairy masculine body !!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Like hairy masculine look on a guy. I don't understand why so many want to shave themselves bald in the crotch, give me hairy, manly, musky crotches any day. Same with women, I prefer the hairy crotch any day, something about the scent it catches and gives you the essence of your partners sexiness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleo_thedirewolf@leo_thedirewolf
597 Followers
My stories are 100% fictional. Previous account: Whitechocolate3 I sometimes rewrite older stories from that account.