Reversal of Fortunes Pt. 02

Story Info
Katrina puts Shane’s orgasm denial device to good use.
8.9k words
4.22
26.7k
25

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday morning Shane was awakened almost simultaneously by the buzzing of his smart watch and by his morning wood. A raging, insistent morning erection because it had now been over two months since he'd had an orgasm. During that time his beautiful, sexy wife had cum daily from his oral ministrations, and repeatedly the night before from a marathon fucking.

Enough of a marathon that it had exhausted her; she had fallen asleep soundly before Shane got his release.

He watched her sleeping next to him and as always, was in awe. He traced her magnificent feminine form with his fingers and eyed her mocha colored flesh. Slowly he moved down and tenderly began making love to her sex with his mouth, while gently toying with her nipples with his fingertips.

Katrina awoke slowly and mewled contentedly. This was definitely the way to wake up every morning! She thought about how lucky she was that her husband loved her enough to submit to a female led marriage, and woke her up every morning with his talented tongue.

She was very appreciative that he was being so gentle with her. She was feeling very sore from the hammering he had given her last night. Even with his carefully delicate lashing of her womanhood, she could feel herself building towards a soft orgasm.

She thought about his cock inside of her the night before and smiled to herself. She thought about how fortunate she was that Shane discovered the Men's Pleasure Equality Project and their Equity Device. Without it blocking his orgasms, he never would have lasted long enough to make love to her so thoroughly.

"Oh, shit!" She suddenly realized what she could not remember about last night. "I fell asleep! Shane! Did you get to cum last night??"

Shane continued with his meal, but moved to press his straining, precum leaking cock against her foot and shook his head "no."

"Oh, Shane I am so sorry! It was supposed to be a big night for both of us!"

In truth, Katrina had suspected this could happen with the device. Before, Shane had been a horrible premature ejaculator. With the orgasm blocking device, he could only orgasm inside of his wife, and at the current settings, only after penetrating her for an hour.

The intent was for him to last long enough for her to cum. That had worked fabulously! But she had wondered if the effect could end up reversing things. Now SHE had been thoroughly fucked and exhausted before HE could cum. She had tried to warn him...well, sort of...several times. She had asked if he truly understood the implications of the device.

She was thinking about his mouth servicing her; his beautiful unrequited penis sliding in and out of her; she was partly mortified that he had been left wanting, desperate with need.

At the same time, against her own will to an extent, the pure eroticism, the naughtiness and incredible power of always getting hers while HE now went without, filled her with an incredible sensual energy. Something just...snapped.

She came. She came HARD, clutching at his head, holding him tight into her sex as she experienced something new to her. She ejaculated, violently squirting directly into his mouth and down his throat. She couldn't help it...she drove her hips into him as she screamed and screamed through orgasms unlike anything she ever imagined.

Shane sputtered and coughed, but at the same time gripped her buttocks firmly in his strong hands. He could not know she had lost all control, and wanted to make sure she couldn't get away if she thought he was being smothered. Having taken her to this point drove him over an erotic edge. He felt an orgasm begin, then the block stopped it and he edged, seeping precum, his cock throbbing in frustration. He cried out into her vagina. The vibrations only intensified Katrina's orgasms. She continued fucking his face with abandon.

Eventually she spent herself and fell back, blissfully sated.

Shane moved above her, his fully engorged, needy manhood throbbing between them. His eyes signaled his unspoken question. Katrina lightly touched his cheek, "I am so sorry, baby...there is just no way. I am so sore from the fucking you gave me...I could not possibly go an hour. You are just gonna have to wait. I'm sorry!"

Shane quivered with unspent stress. "Could we maybe...I mean...you could set the device timer to 30 minutes? Right? So maybe you could last long enough for me to cum next time? Baby?"

"Hmmm. I hadn't thought about that. You might be able to cum then, huh?"

He nodded eagerly.

"But if we set that standard...what if I did not get to cum much in 30 minutes?"

"Just once?"

"Mmmmm....NO."

He desperately needed...no, the FLM books said he just desperately wanted an orgasm, he didn't NEED it. He shook in frustration.

"We will have to make an hour work, babe. When we can again...I promise I will TRY to last an hour for you, baby."

Shane lay back on the bed beside her, trying to control his breathing. his rigid member pulsed and flexed up and down while his body shook.

Katrina leaned up on one elbow, watching him in fascination. She had experienced the shakes of sexual frustration often herself, so she pitied him. She watched his long, thick penis doing calisthenics and leaking precum onto his abdomen. "Are you making him do that?"

He shook his head, "N-n-n-o, ma'am. I can't make it stop...I'm sure it will eventually..."

Mesmerized, she held her hand above his manhood and let it lift up to tap her fingers. The contact sent another shudder through him.

"Oh my poor baby..."

She gripped him and began masturbating him vigorously, then took him into her mouth and made love to his desperate cock.

Within minutes he shook violently as his body tried to orgasm. He felt it boiling up inside of him...raised up him hips...and inevitably the device blocked his release. He edged hard, and Katrina tittered as a small amount of his cum leaked onto her tongue. She sucked quickly, playfully, then released him.

As he continued thrusting pointlessly into the air, she could not help but laugh at the comical sight, "Oh baby, this is so amazing! I really love you for enduring this for little ol' me..."

"I love you too, Kat. I really do."

Things were really looking up for the couple, and the coming weeks seemed to be a whirlwind of activity.

Katrina got her promotion at work, which meant a corner office with much higher pay. The condescending sexist Frank now reported directly to Katrina rather than competing with her.

Shane completed his latest book and sent it off to the publisher. He immediately started work on his next project.

Each morning Shane serviced Katrina lovingly. Usually she would take her first orgasm of the day with his oral talents, but occasionally she would demand his cock make her cum. He had already been told he would never orgasm during her weekday morning send offs. Since they were by necessity "quickies" she no longer had to worry about him accidentally making a mess. And she loved watching him serve her breakfast with a still wet, turgid and frustrated cock bobbing in front of him. The people at work frequently commented about how bright and chipper she was in the mornings. "Somebody looks like they got some!" If they only knew.

They were becoming quite comfortable in their Female Led Marriage. They still made most routine decisions alone or together. Her primacy usually only came into play if they did not agree on a decision; in that case Katrina's choice was "law" by default. Since Shane agreed to agree, there was no argument.

Shane was quite happy. Katrina had become accustomed to getting what she wanted, whether it be as simple as a drink, or where they ate, or sexual favors. She was not tyrannical or overly demanding, wanting very much to be a "good boss."

The matter of his orgasms...or lack thereof, was becoming a running joke between them. One of those subjects that was weighing on them below the surface, but neither wanted it to turn into a contentious issue.

Changing the device's timer setting to only 30 minutes was a bridge Kat simply did not want to cross. The whole idea of the device had been to ensure she had a lengthy sexual experience. She explained she wasn't trying to be mean, but that was a hard line. She may have trouble not being exhausted after almost an hour of the best sex she'd ever had, but she was willing to try!

And she did try. On weekends. There simply wasn't enough time on week days for an hour long session. So on weekdays, she would get hers if she wanted, but Shane would have to wait for the weekend.

The first couple of weekends she tried...with the same results. Shane would be a quaking mass of jelly with a throbbing cock while Katrina fell asleep beside him, utterly spent and blissfully sated. A direct reversal from their previous sex life.

Shane still felt fate was just showing him what Kat had experienced when he would cum so quickly. Still, he was incredibly frustrated and thought about sex almost continuously. He joked that a stiff breeze would get him hard.

Finally, the weekend before they were to leave for their trip, Katrina got an idea. She had been having a lot of fun teasing and tormenting him to no end, but she really did want to make him cum. She wanted to see the look of climactic release on his face and feel his hot semen filling her.

They were sitting in the living room reading books when it clicked. She suddenly shouted, "I got it!" She startled him. She grabbed his cock and dragged him to the bedroom by it, taking her book with her.

Whatever was going on, he was all in. He was fully erect by the time they made it to the bedroom.

Without ceremony or comment, Katrina pushed him backwards onto the bed. She quickly removed her clothes and mounted him, slowly working his 8 inches into herself to the hilt. They both felt the slight blip at the frenulum of his penis and heard her phone chirp in her pants pocket on the floor as the orgasm block timer was engaged. One hour until it would release him to cum.

She smiled down at him mischievously. "Now. Instead of wearing me the fuck out from the git-go, you're gonna just lay here buried inside me while I read my book. When I say so, you can fuck my brains out. With any luck, we can cum together! You gonna be able to stay hard till then?"

Shane felt her velvety glove caressing his cock as she began almost imperceptibly to rotate on him. "Absolutely."

"Good!" And she returned to her book.

After about 45 minutes, she lay her book down on the bed and kissed him. Then she began to ride him with abandon, bracing her hands flat on his chest. Shane watched the movements of her breasts, mesmerized. He grabbed her hips with his strong hands and held her as she worked herself onto him.

She felt her first orgasm approaching, "Fuck me. FUCK me."

Shane began driving himself up into her as she pounded down upon him. "Fuckyesssaaaaauuugghhhyessss!!"

She came twice more with great vigor. Then she told him to lay still. She lay down on him, her full breasts pressed firmly against his muscled chest. She was in control; she continued to slowly grind her womanhood upon his manhood.

They both knew it should be getting close now. He wondered if she really was going to let him achieve orgasm this time, after four months of denial, or was she going to be like Lucy pulling the ball out of the way at the last second.

She kissed him. "I want to stay right here, so I can gaze into your eyes when you cum deep inside me."

They both felt the click and heard her phone chirp. They spoke in unison, "I Love You."

Katrina locked her arms tight to his sides, her knees to his flanks like she was riding her stallion, and began fucking him with abandon.

It only took a matter of seconds, "Ohhhh...Katrina I love you! Uunnnggghhaaaaa!!!"

He felt as if his penis were exploding, then the orgasm coursed throughout his body.

She felt him pulsing within her and felt the hot fluid erupting deep within her. It sent her over the edge and her cries joined his as she came violently, both of them trembling together in their passion. The experience was intensified all the more as they looked into each other's almost shocked expressions and luminous eyes.

They were both shocked again a moment later when Shane's erection failed to flag...the months of desire coupled with the intensity of the moment kept his shaft filled.

Katrina wrapped her strong legs around his midsection, afraid if she didn't keep him imbedded within her the device would re-activate.

"Baby, roll me over and take me...give it to me, Shane."

He rolled them over, once on top he lifted her legs over his shoulders. He leaned back to optimize his shaft's impact on her g-spot and began driving into her.

They were both over joyed for several minutes until they both recognized the tell-tale signs of Shane's impending release. He had done better, but he was still going to cum much too soon to do Katrina more good.

He looked into her eyes, and though she tried to hide it, he saw the disappointment there.

He knew what he had to do. Like a soldier throwing himself on a grenade for his comrades, he slowly withdrew from the incredible pleasure of her sex.

She realized what he was doing, "No, baby, no! You deserve this!"

He had made up his mind. As his manhood hovered in the air above her, he felt the tinge in his cock and they both heard the chime on her phone. The orgasm block had re-engaged.

Knowing he could not achieve his own orgasm now; that he would be denied tonight, he quickly plunged back into her and continued loving her with all he had.

"Oh my gawd, baby! I love you! You always put me first! Aauuuggghh!"

She was overtaken with an incredibly strong series of orgasmic waves. Not only the sensations from his swollen cock, but the depth of his love for her, drove deep into her heart.

He drove into her at varied intensity for another twenty minutes as she experienced several orgasms.

Finally she was lightly slapping at his chest, like a wrestler tapping out. She could not speak, she was completely spent. He slowly, tenderly withdrew, his erection throbbing with need.

He fell beside her, and drew her close so she was cuddled to him before she fell asleep. He knew he would be awake for awhile until he erection flagged. "I love you so much, Miss Katrina..."

"Mmmmm...me too....snnnxxx..."

The experience that night had an effect neither of them could have anticipated.

Shane had demonstrated beyond any doubt that, even without command, Katrina's needs were primary to any of his. He would do whatever was necessary to put her first.

The surprise effect of this was that, entirely without animosity, Katrina became even more confident in her leadership and even less concerned with Shane's needs. He had demonstrated that was his belief now...no matter what, it should always be KATRINA/shane.

Their love for each other was deeper than ever.

Which was good. Because Monday would initiate their most intense test yet. Their plane touched down in Florida and soon they were in line with their bags in tow to board the massive cruise ship which would take them on their Caribbean adventure.

When they were aboard they would settle into their two room stateroom, where they would join up with their travel companion.

Katrina loved Shane with the intensity of a dozen suns. And with that same intensity, her sister Marie LOATHED Katrina's husband.

And Marie prided herself on her failure to hold back her opinions. It pleased her to no end to make the asshole who had duped her sister miserable.

Shane had absolutely no doubt that when she discovered his new position in his marriage, she would do everything she could to humiliate him.

The couple arrived in the stateroom ahead of Marie. As soon as he had placed their bags in their room, Katrina looked at him expectantly.

"Ma'am?"

"While we are aboard ship, this suite is our home."

The suite consisted of two bedrooms, a common living area and a kitchenette.

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Our home, Shane. Strip."

"But...but...what about when Marie gets here??"

"What the fuck about it? I told you when we're at home, you are naked. No exceptions."

Knowing better than to argue, he removed his clothing and soon stood completely nude before her.

Katrina withdrew a small bag from her luggage, "I think this will go better, initially, if you are caged. We wouldn't want Marie to feel threatened by your huge cock. I've never told her about it."

Soon, Shane was locked within his chastity cage. Two and a half inches of imprisoned meat throbbing quite uselessly from his naked, shaved crotch.

They relaxed and shared a drink during the hour it took Marie to show up. She liked to be fashionably late to almost every occasion, and to press timelines. She barely had gotten aboard when the ship moved away from the dock.

She swept into the suite emperiously as usual, but was taken aback by Shane sitting completely nude on a couch, some sort of plastic thing with a padlock on his dick, casually sipping a whiskey.

"What the ever-lovin' fuck??"

Katrina could not stop laughing, "The look on your face, sis!"

"Seriously? Why is shrimp dick sitting here naked?"

Katrina indicated a chair near her, "Why don't you sit with me and I'll explain all of it? I think you will like it. Shane, get Marie a Mojito."

Shane returned with Marie's drink and another for Katrina and himself. When he sat Marie's next to her, she glared at him wordlessly.

Katrina accepted her drink, "Baby, why don't you go read in our bedroom with the door shut for awhile so the adults can talk?"

"Yes, ma'am..." He was very much relieved to be excused from Marie's presence. She was as beautiful as Katrina, and very much liked to dress to display her attributes, but she was so hateful to him.

Both women watched Shane's butt as he walked away. Marie coudn't keep from saying something, "Oh, thank you, sis. Could we just leave him in there for the entire trip?"

For the next couple of hours, the girls chatted and caught up. Katrina explained what a Female Led Relationship or Marriage was; how it worked and how it was saving her marriage. There were no more arguments between them. She explained how it had actually been Shane who suggested it.

"So he asked to be your bitch? Is he a pervert?"

"No, it isn't like that. One of us needed to be in charge. We both elected me. It is not about abuse, not that he doesn't get punished occasionally."

"Oh, it would be about abuse if it was me. Does he have to take orders from all women?" She grinned.

"He must be respectful and deferential to all women. But no, he takes orders from me as head of household. Unless I told him to take orders from someone else. For example, our housekeeper, Jenny. If she needs something done, all she has to do is ask and he does it. She does not need to give him orders. He knows his place."

"Is he going to run around naked the whole time? I mean he is easy to look at..."

"Only in our rooms. Cannot do that when we're out and about. And he will not be in his cage for the duration. I just thought you might be more comfortable at first if he was locked up."

"Why?" She raised her voice to make sure Shane could hear her, "Are you still having trouble with shrimp dick being a one minute quickshot?"

"Oh, no, he found a way to fix that too. Now I can hardly make him cum at all." Katrina purposely did not explain about the device. She wanted to save that for later.

Marie fixed her with a disbelieving glare, "Bullshit. I bet I could pop him off in 30 seconds."

"True story, sis." She also chose not to change Marie's impression about Shane's size. At least not yet.

Katrina answered several more questions about FLM, then said she was starving. Why don't they all go take advantage of the buffet and sit out on deck?