Reversal of Fortunes Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trio enjoyed the next several days aboard ship, partaking of the all inclusive meals and drinks, the shows and the deck amenities. Marie took every opportunity to take verbal shots at Shane. She was greatly empowered by the knowledge that he would be in trouble with Katrina if he shot back.

Shane remained silent against the onslaught. But his frustration grew, as he had anticipated, Marie was doing all she could to ruin his vacation. He could tell Katrina's defense of her sister was beginning to wane, but he was trying not to put her in the middle.

They were out on the deck, soaking up the sun, when the last straw broke, so to speak.

Katrina, Shane, Marie, and several other couples who had befriended each other were enjoying each other's company.

The conversation eventually turned to sex, of course. Marie, as usual, was very outspoken.

"All men are dogs. Every boyfriend I've ever had has cheated on me! And look at this!" She motioned to her incredible body, large breasts, flat stomach, full hips, "In what world is THIS not enough?"

"Look at me...and I haven't gotten laid in six months. Men are assholes!"

The men all avoided looking at her voluptuous bikini-clad body because they knew their women were watching to see if they would.

"Maybe if you weren't such a bitch."

Shane didn't even realize he had spoken his thought aloud until he had. Heat rose up within him immediately. He realized he had screwed up, big time. Shit.

Marie glared at him angrily. Katrina stared at him, proud and angry at the same time. She could not help but agree with him. Nonetheless, a comeuppance for his insolence was inevitable.

Shane knew he was fucked.

The conversation went on, with Marie suddenly quiet, steaming.

As soon as they got back to their cabin, Katrina spoke calmly, "Strip. You disrespected my sister. You know what has to happen."

Removing his clothes slowly, "Yes, ma'am. I'm sorry, it just slipped out. I know you have to whip me."

"Oh, no, babe. Not me. I am not the woman you insulted." She handed the leather belt she had retrieved from his luggage to her sister, whose eyes lit up.

"Sweet! I'm gonna enjoy the hell outta this!"

Without a word, Shane assumed the position against a wall. He had grown accustomed to being naked while both women were clothed.

THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

"Oh, fuck that feels good!" She unleashed a prolonged torrent of lashes at Shane's butt, enjoying the crimson welts that appeared. The thrashing probably would not have lasted as long as it did, but Marie was intent on seeing him cry. To beg. To fall to his knees.

And Shane was equally determined not to do those things.

It probably would have gone on longer had Katrina not put a stop to it.

Panting and obviously aroused, Marie was thoroughly enjoying the release of her frustrations.

THWACKTHWACKTHWACKTHWAAACK!

"Okay, thats enough. He's learned his lesson and then some."

"Awww."

That night when they all retired to their bedrooms, Katrina caressed Shanes sore buttocks tenderly, "I really am sorry babe. But you understand I can't let you talk to a woman that way, right?"

"I know, and I apologize. She has just been pushing my buttons the whole trip."

"Mine too. In a couple days we'll be in the islands and you'll get a break from her for a bit."

Katrina leaned over and unlocked his chastity cage, removing it and watching him grow. "Now, I need a good fucking. Make me scream, lover."

"But your sister is right next door..."

"Precisely. She wants to run her mouth and put you down? I'm done being polite."

Shane worked his way down her abdomen to her already wet sex and began making love to her tender lips and clit. In short order she was crying out in the first of several orgasms, "OMG, Shane! Oh, fuck, yes!" Her thighs were locked around him, she was bucking her center into his mouth, clutching the sheets desperately as she came hard.

After several passionate releases, he moved up and slowly entered her until his balls were resting against her. They kissed and laughed like teenagers doing something naughty.

He leaned down and suckled her nipples as he began sliding slowly in and out of her body. The trifecta of sensations was quickly too much and she cried out in orgasmic bliss. As she began her orgasm Shane lifted up and began driving into her in earnest. Crossing her g-spot hard and fast repeatedly, he sent her into wave after wave of orgasms. Her entire body was in spasms as she thrashed around beneath him, screaming out his name. She dug her fingernails into his biceps, struggling for purchase so she could drive herself against him for more.

When she was spent, Shane leaned down and kissed her. He began to withdraw so she could relax in the afterglow when she grabbed his butt with both hands, holding him in place.

"Oh, no, lover. You are going with me tonight. Just hold me until the timer goes off, then I'm gonna fuck you senseless..."

They stayed wrapped in each other's arms, talking while they waited. She guided him to roll over while keeping her impaled, so she was on top.

When they both felt the slight tap in his cock and heard her phone chime, she giggled, "I am such a lucky girl!"

She slowly began riding him, gradually increasing her pace until she was pounding herself onto him relentlessly. She came again, and could tell he was trying to hold back, to be quiet.

"Let it all out, baby. I WANT her to hear. I don't care who hears. I love you so much, baby..."

Next door Marie masturbated furiously as she heard Shane's baritone roar loudly in release, coupled with Katrina's screams. It sent her over the edge. "Fucking asshole."

Late the next morning, the trio sat in one of the ship's restaurants, having their breakfast.

Munching on a piece of bacon, Marie regarded the couple, "That was quite a show ya'll put on last night. Was all that pretense for my benefit?"

"It was 100% real, sis. Damn I feel good this morning! Thank you, baby."

"Bullshit. There's no way quick draw McGraw here did all that. You're saying he actually made you cum? After all those times you told me he couldn't?"

"I told you. He found a fix for that."

"How many times did tiny here pop off?

"Only once. Because I insisted. And yes, I wanted you to hear it." She winked playfully at her sister.

Looking at Shane cutting his food, "I'm not buying it. I bet his little binky would fire off in 30 seconds with ME. I'd make sure of it."

Katrina rolled her eyes. "Oh for crying out loud." She considered for a moment.

"Put up or shut up."

Both Shane and Marie looked at her in shock. Shane in horror, Marie in amusement.

"You think I won't?"

"If it will shut you the hell up, fuck him tonight. But after that, I expect you to treat him with respect. Hell, I know you will."

It was as if Shane was a child they were making decisions for. "Oh, honey, please...she hates me."

Shane's extreme discomfort made the decision for Marie, "Alright, you're on, sis. But don't come crying when I send him back in five minutes worn out."

Katrina smirked back at her sister. She knew she wasn't playing fair.

The day passed with incredible slowness for Shane. When they were alone, he hinted again that it was not a good idea. Katrina explained it was the only way to shut Marie up, she knew her sister. Besides, rather than being jealous, she wanted to show Marie how lucky she was. To rub her face in it a bit after all the grief. "And besides. I think a good hard fucking is what she needs. So make me proud tonight."

That evening they were relaxing with drinks in the lounging area of their suite. Ladies dressed, Shane nude except for his cage.

Katrina glanced at Marie, "You ready?"

Marie made a show of yawning, "I suppose."

Katrina motioned for Shane to stand in front of her, back to Marie. She unlocked and removed his cage, then fellated him briefly to full erection. She then turned him around to face her sister.

Marie lost her poker face, her eyes grew large. "Sonofabitch. I guess he isn't tiny."

Katrina swatted him playfully on the ass, "Make me proud, lover. Don't show her any mercy, then come back to bed with me."

Marie tried to feign composure as she ambled to her room and undressed. She lay on the bed, legs agape. Shane stood in the doorway hesitantly, seeing her very large breasts bared and her smoothly shaved sex for the first time. Her center glistened with moisture. He still was not sure about this.

"Well? This pussy isn't going to lick itself. What are you waiting for?"

Shane moved to his knees before her. He placed his hands on her hips as he began kissing the inside of her thighs, slowly working his way in.

Marie took hold of his hands and moved them to the mattress, "You do not need to touch me. Just get me warmed up before you spurt, asshole."

Shane became very determined. He understood to an extent what Katrina had meant. Marie had such low expectations. He would show her.

He moved to her labia, kissing, sucking, and licking softly. She subconsciously began to press herself against his mouth. He next licked with the flat of his tongue from her ass to her clit, then pointed his tongue and fucked her with it. When he began darting his tongue back and forth across her clit, she could not help but cum.

Marie was surprised. She expected him to warm her up, pump a few times, then lose it and ejaculate, like her other lovers had. But after she came the first time, he just went back to caressing her with his mouth and tongue...building her to another great orgasm. Did he really not care about himself? "Ooohh...you motherfucker, you actually LIKE doing this, don't you? Oh...aaaggggghhhh! YES!"

Shane was encouraged when Marie wordlessly moved his hands back to her hips as she continued to fuck his face. When, after her second orgasm, she moved his hands to her breasts, he was elated and redoubled his efforts. Now, as he tweaked her hardened nipples and tongued her distended clit, he had her screaming.

By the fifth time he took her over the top, she was at her wits end, "Fuck me, damn it! Fuck me! I don't care if you cum in me, I want to feel your big dick, you sonofabitch."

Shane moved above her. He didn't want to hurt her, and not knowing what she had experienced before, he very slowly and gently pressed his erection into her sodden canal. In an inch, back out, in two, and back. Finally, at long last, he had buried all eight inches within her tight box, holding himself tight against her.

"Holy fuck, I am so full. Just stay here for a minute, please. It feels so fucking good."

He did as he was asked, remaining buried to the hilt within her as he suckled her breasts.

Before long the sensations were too much and she began fucking herself against him, "Fuck me, Shane. Fuck me hard...please..."

And he did. He slammed himself into her repeatedly, edging and grunting in frustration, but unable to stop his hammering of her sex.

As she came for the eighth time, now on his cock, she cried out, during an orgasm, "How the fuck are you not cumming?! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

As he edged again, Shane tried to reply, "I...I...can...only cum....with...Kat....rina..."

"Bullshit! I can make you cum!" She flipped him over and rode him with violent abandon. But all she accomplished was to make herself cum several more times, screaming in frustration and bliss.

She disengaged herself and took him into her mouth. She knew her deep throating skills wound make him lose it. He mounted toward a release while lodged in her throat, but of course only edged.

Angry with his lack of surrender to her charms, she mounted him. She would fuck him beyond his ability to hold back.

But that did not happen either. She cried out in several more orgasms, which Katrina enjoyed from next door.

Finally, she'd endured all she could. She fell from Shane's purple, throbbing, but still hard cock. Laying beside him on the bed, "What the fuck is wrong with you??"

"I told you...I can't cum without my wife."

He stood from the bed, ready to take his pulsing erection to the only person who could give him relief, if she was willing. Damn, he hoped she was willing. He couldn't show her with his own release, but Marie had been a fantastic lover.

When he stood, Marie whined, "Please don't leave me...stay and hold me."

Shane regarded her bed. The sheets were torn assunder. The sheets left on the bed were soaked with sweat and girl cum. "You can't sleep here."

He picked her up in his strong arms, and she lay her head on his shoulder. He carried her to Katrina's room.

Laying Marie gently on the bed, he explained to Katrina that the other bed was a wreck. This made her smile mischievously. Katrina motioned for him to lay down between she and her sister.

Shane lay on his back, his desperately needy manhood flexing upward. He looked at her beseechingly. She kissed him, "I really appreciate what you just did for me, babe. But not tonight. I want you all to myself when I take you."

Sleepily, Marie thanked Katrina for the use of her husband, "You lucky bitch. I had no idea..."

Shane lay there willing his penis to let him sleep. The sisters snuggled up on either side of him, each using their side of his chest to rest their head.

Katrina slid a hand down his abdomen to rest it on his hot erection. She found Marie's hand already caressing him. The sisters laughed, then interlaced their fingers, holding hands on Shane's throbbing cock as they drifted off to sleep.

The next morning they sat in the restaurant having their breakfast. Marie thanked Katrina effusively for the night she'd had. Her attitude towards Shane had changed markedly also. "I cannot get over the self-control you have, honey. How did you do it?"

Shane looked back sheepishly. Katrina spoke for him, "Sis, I have a confession to make..." She pulled the brochure for the implanted devices from her bag, and slid it across the table.

Marie began reading. Every once and awhile she would give Katrina an OMG look, or look at Shane sympathetically.

As she was reading, Shane became erect, "Oh, that reminds me, did you forget my cage this morning?"

Katrina squeezed him playfully, "Well, now that sis knows what you've got, I don't think it will be necessary for the remainder of our trip. So enjoy your freedom, baby."

"Holy crap, Kat. I can't believe you made him do this!" She placed her hand over Shane's. "So when he said he can only cum with you, he did not mean he WOULD only cum with you...it is now physically impossible for him to cum unless he is inside of you?"

Katrina placed her hand over Shane's other hand. "Well...first...it was Shane's idea. He was researching because we were both tired of...our fun ending too soon. He sold me on the idea. As for your question, yes. He will never again have an orgasm unless it is with me...in me. Thats part of why I didn't mind sharing him with you last night. Nobody can give him what I can...it is not just a platitude for us. It is reality now."

Shane, uncharacteristically, interjected, "Last night when you thought I was going to orgasm, but I didn't? If it weren't for the device, I would have. And then the fun would have been over. I know it seems crazy, but I love it. I mean, I am getting pleasure too...it really is not just ya'll. Putting off my release means Katrina and I both get to feel good longer."

"But...God forbid, what if something happens to you, sis? That means Shane is done sexually, doesn't it?"

Katrina smiled, but motioned to Shane, "We have discussed it at length. I think our conclusion would mean more coming from Shane. I think he expresses it better than I do and it doesn't sound self-serving coming from him."

"I know it sounds extreme at first. But if you think about it, it is only cementing a pretty old fashioned concept. When a lot of our ancestors, and many people now, marry, they marry for life. If their partner passes before they do, they aren't out looking for anyone else. That is how Katrina and I feel about each other. Hopefully we die in our sleep together when we're 110 years old. But if not?"

Katrina chimed in, "Of course I would want him to re-marry. And he could still have sex...you proved that." She winked.

The rest of their ship board "crew" joined them at their table, so the conversation became more tame.

Nonetheless, it reverted back fairly quickly. As the others picked up on Marie's uncharacteristically bubbly demeanor, a woman named Carol spoke, "Why, Marie, you are absolutely glowing this morning...and SO happy. Someone got some last night, didn't she?"

Jennifer joined the fun, "Yeah, spill...who's the lucky guy?"

Marie slowly withdrew her hand from Shane's hand...Shane who she had not insulted once this morning. It did not go unnoticed.

Carol and Jennifer's gaze passed between the two new lovers and they spoke in unison, "Oh, shit!" The entire group looked to Katrina...did she know?!

Katrina shrugged nonchalantly and sipped her coffee, "What can I say? I've always shared my toys with my sister. And I think we can all agree she desperately needed to get laid. Shane took one for the team and did a public service." She smiled playfully at her sister, who stuck her tongue out at her in return.

Marie and Shane both flushed with embarrassment. Marie recovered quickly, "And I now have a whole new appreciation for my brother-in-law...he definitely ROSE to the occasion." Fixing Katrina and Shane with a mock icy stare, "And I cannot believe you two did not tell me about his dev...umm...his devilish stamina. I about gave myself a stroke trying to finish him."

Jennifer asked, "Did you?"

"Girl, he wore my ass out, and I never did. Can you imagine? All I wanted and no mess to clean up."

All the women tittered. Carol laughed, only half joking, "Well...I need to get laid too..."

Shane was considering running and flinging himself over the railing into the Caribbean. He was crimson.

Katrina laughed with the others, "Sorry, ladies, I only share with my sis."

Jason couldn't help himself. He was getting an erection just thinking about it, "Did ya'll...I mean...was it a menage-a-trois?"

The sisters looked at each other and spoke in unison, "Ewww. No."

John changed the subject, much to Shane's relief. "Hey, buddy, I think we're going on the same rafting trip in the morning. We dock in a couple hours. I rented a Jeep, do you want a ride from the resort in the morning?"

"Hey, that would be great! Better than a shuttle by far."

A bell went off for Katrina, "Thats cool...but it reminds me...we've got some unfinished business to attend to. We'll see ya'll at the resort this evening?"

They all agreed and said their goodbyes. Katrina and Marie hustled Shane back towards their cabin, each on an arm.

As they entered their cabin, Katrina reiterated the rule, "Strip."

She turned to her sister, "What do you think? We don't have much time...should I let our boy cum now? Or make him wait the three days he's gonna leave us alone with a serious case of blue balls?"

"Hmmm. How about a compromise? You could let him get his rocks off now, then let me have him tonight at the resort. That way he gets some relief, but I can work him back up before he leaves."

"I like the way you think! Come on, big boy..." Shane followed his wife's glorious ass into the bedroom.

Katrina lay him on his back and mounted him slowly, savoring the feeling of his hardness filling her. Once he was entirely within her, she lay down on him, chest to chest, face to face.

They lay like this for sometime, talking quietly about how their life had changed, and about the future, whispering sweet nothings to each other. Katrina would occasionally gyrate or move slightly on his manhood. She was not intent on an orgasm right now, she was just enjoying the closeness.