Reversal of Fortunes Pt. 03

Story Info
The sisters change Shane's life even more.
8k words
4.04
18k
14

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck....FUCK.

Katrina had jokingly told him, "No bodacious blondes for you" while he was on his whitewater rafting trip in the islands.

Now Shane was standing in line, waiting to be divided into five person groups for their rafts. Directly in front of him was one of the most beautiful blonde women he had ever seen. Her flowing locks reached down to her perfectly rounded ass, which was just barely covered by bikini bottoms which presented her cheeks as if they were an iressistable buffet.

Behind him was a magnificent red-head. He loved his wife beyond all reason. But this woman hit all of his buttons. Long auburn hair, fair skin, and perfectly shaped C-cups covered in freckles.

And they were both as sweet as they could possibly be. This was going to be a long trip. He had been wound tight before thanks to Katrina and Marie. Now he was hoping these two women would not notice his erection tenting his shorts. He was also hoping against hope they would not end up assigned to his raft.

The blonde slowly backed up into him, fitting the cleft of her fantastic buttocks directly over his hard-on. He tried to back up, but found the red-head's breasts pressed against his back. They had set him up!

The blonde wriggled herself onto him, "Wow, impressive."

Both women giggled, then gave him some space. The blonde introduced herself as Tiffany, and the red head as Gwen. Shane introduced himself, still blushing brightly.

When they reached the head of the line, one of the guides asked the group if there were any people who were together and should be in the same raft. Gwen's hand shot up, and she pointed to Tiffany...and to Shane, who turned another shade of red.

He was going to be with these two beautiful, scantily clad flirts for two days! Including a night camping along the river. Is it possible to stay hard for that long? He really couldn't wait to get back to Katrina.

John rounded out their group, along with a guide. The trip was fantastic, and Shane tried to concentrate on the scenery and the river. He got a good workout, and everyone pulled their weight.

The ladies seemed to go to great lengths to tease him with shots of their cleavage, their bottoms and smiles. He thought perhaps he was just hyper aware due to his aroused state. Maybe he was imagining it.

On the rare instances when he got a signal and was in a dry spot, he would check his phone. He got four texts over the two day span with photos of Katrina and Marie standing arm and arm with hunky guys, and a text that said "thinking of you" or "hurry back, we're getting a lot of attention!"

When the group stopped for the day and got their tents set up, they started a fire and had dinner.

With about an hour of daylight left, the guides said they had time to take a swim. Tiffany and Gwen shouted "skinny dipping!" They both pulled off their clothes and walked...more slinked sexily, to the water. They were even more perfect nude. Gwen's freckled breasts were accented with large, dark areolas. As they walked, the guys could see their labia peeking out between their very fit buttocks and thighs.

Once they were in the water, they heckled the guys, demanding they must strip before they got into the water. John succumbed first, then the guides. Then the men and women from the other rafts.

Finally Shane was the only one left. Now the entire group was encouraging him to join them, saying he should not be embarassed and promising not to make fun of him.

He finally surrendered, waiting until he was at the water's edge to pull off his t-shirt then his trunks. He had not, of course, been erect the entire trip, but with all of this attention and having recently seen the girls bodies, he was now. He blushed, moving quickly to the water.

Gwen whistled, even more impressed with Shane's equipment now that it was free, "Fuck me."

Tiffany laughed, "Me first."

John piped in, "Sorry girls, Shane is very married."

"That doesn't fill any holes, does it, Gwen?"

Shane didn't think he could blush more furiously, but he did.

Of course the attention was nice, but Shane had been looking forward to a couple of days without sexual tension.

The girls let up on him, at least for awhile. That night as he settled into his tent, the flap zipped open slowly, and Gwen climbed in. She wore only a bikini.

She dropped the straps down, exposing her incredible breasts. Shane's cock quickly filled and became erect. She reached out and traced the outline in his shorts.

Smiling devilishly, "So...can I interest you in some recreational activity?"

Shane was at a loss as to what to do. She was the stuff dreams are made of, and he really wanted her. Yet he knew he could never cheat or lie to Katrina.

"I really, really want to...you are magnificent. I cannot believe I'm saying this, but I can't. I couldn't do that to my wife, ma'am."

She stuck out her lower lip and pouted playfully, "She's a lucky woman...it could have been beautiful, nice guy." She pulled her top up, kissed him quickly before he could protest, then was gone.

The ladies remained flirtatious the next day, and kept Shane's attention with their sensuous bodies, but made no more passes.

With the rafting trip finished, he moved on to his fishing trip, while John returned to the resort.

Katrina and Marie were enjoying themselves in his absence. They enjoyed the time as a girl's vacation. They spent time on the beach, went into town to do some shopping, and caught up on old times.

When they saw two or three single men they found attractive, they would entice them...into taking selfies they could send to tease Shane, but nothing more.

By the time Shane returned to the resort, all three were happy for the reunion.

Sitting by the pool sharing a drink, they were chatting, sharing details of the rafting trip, the fishing trip, and the girl's adventures.

Shane was sitting across from Katrina when he sensed someone walk up behind him. Katrina smiled up at them and asked, "So how did he do?"

Shane was puzzled at first, then froze as he felt feminine hands on his shoulders and heard Gwen's voice, "Oh, he did really well, Kat."

She squeezed his shoulders as he closed his eyes. Was he in trouble? "I did everything but just mount him, but he wasn't having any of it. I even showed him my tits, but he turned me down flat. I'm kinda bummed. I will say, he couldn't keep his eyes off me and Tiff. And we got to see that impressive hard-on a LOT."

"Oh, really?"

"Yep. If you change your mind, I would still REALLY like to take it for a test drive. So did he pass the test?"

Katrina addressed her husband first, "Please don't be mad at me babe. I met Gwen and Tiff the other day here at the resort and they mentioned they were going on the whitewater rafting trip. Well...I mean, look at them. It was just too delicious a coincidence so I had to ask them to tease you..."

Shane grinned. Her devious mind was part of why he loved her. How could he be mad at her? Its not like he had not enjoyed the attention or the delicious torment.

"So he wanted ya'll bad, but turned down your advances, huh? Still, running around in public with an erection is not good. He'll have to be punished and rewarded."

"How do you do that?"

Shane and Kat both knew his state of arousal was only to be expected, and she was playing with him. But he loved it. She had not let his tormenters know about his device.

"Hmmm. I don't think he deserves a whipping. I'm sure you two had all the boys flying their flags at full staff. Tell you what. You and Tiff can have him for the afternoon. But, for being such a hussy, he is not allowed to cum. He'll have to save that for me."

Shane was surprised. Not by the terms...he and Katrina knew they weren't really negotiable. He was surprised she was letting him have his way with these two 'tens'...he thought he was solely for the use of his wife and her sister.

Gwen was obviously excited, but somewhat in disbelief too. "How do we keep him from cumming? Do we just do oral?"

"Oh, don't you worry about that...that is HIS problem, not yours. You girls do anything you want. pick him up about noon?"

"I'll go get Tiffany...she's gonna flip!"

After Gwen had walked off, Katrina's attention returned to her husband, "You okay with this, babe? If not, I'll let them know I changed my mind."

"No...I mean, I'm okay with it if you are, but...is this gonna be a regular thing?"

"I would not say a regular thing, maybe a very rare occasional thing? I am just so proud of your new abilities...I kinda like making other women jealous. And those two did do me a favor. But just like this...you will ALWAYS have the option to say no, okay?"

Marie chimed in, "But he can't say no to me, right?"

They all laughed.

"Of course he can say no to you, sis. But I think we all know you would probably make him regret it!"

Again they all laughed.

Marie's eyes lit up, "Can I tell him?"

Shane wondered what other surprises they had cooked up, "Tell me...what?"

Katrina nodded to her sister.

"I called and talked to my company. It will take a couple of months, but they are transferring me to our office near ya'll! Katrina said I could move in with you guys until I can find a Shane of my own...isn't that great?!"

"Oh...wow."

"We're all gonna have so much fun together!"

Shane smiled weakly, which drew a good-natured laugh from Katrina, who kicked him playfully under the table.

Ironically, Marie did not understand his hesitancy. "Whats so funny? Are ya'll not as excited as I am? I'll try not to be bitchy Marie..."

"Sis...we are happy to have you...aren't we babe?"

Shane forced a smile, "Of course. You are family."

"Sis...he's just afraid you're gonna fuck him to death..."

"Oh. OH!" She winked at him, "Well...I guess that is possible, huh? But Katrina would be very mad if I broke her favorite toy, so you're safe. Sort of. Maybe."

The rafting ladies showed up a few minutes early to claim their prize. Both were a bit nervous they were the subject of a prank. Both were also nervous because they had never done something like this before. It was going to be an adventure the friends would talk about in private for years to come.

Assured this was the real deal, they began to escort Shane to their bungalow. Marie called out after them, "Be sure and feed him well! We have plans for him too, he'll need his energy!"

Tiffany looked back, "Oh, I promise, I'm gonna feed him very well..."

"Meat!"

"Oh, yeah...he's going to be fed a lot of meat...I'll feed him tacos!"

"Oh, Lord. A meal!"

Tiffany turned and stuck her tongue out, then flipped it as if tonging an ice cream cone, or a pussy.

As they passed one of the restaurants at the resort, Tiffany asked, "Are you hungry now? Or would you like to eat after, sweetie?"

"Let's eat after. I don't want to feel full during our fun, and hopefully we'll work up an appetite."

"Woohoo!"

Once at the bungalow, the girls worked together to remove Shane's clothing, leaving him completely nude. They asked if he could undress them. He did so slowly, gingerly as if unwrapping birthday gifts. Soon they were all nude together.

Shane was amazed at their bodies. The beautifully rounded curves, erect nipples, both were shaved bare. They seemed equally fascinated with his well-shaped erect genitalia and his musculature.

Things were somewhat reversed from what he was accustomed to. They guided him to lay on the king sized bed, face down, and both women gave him a loving massage. It was very relaxing, strong feminine hands on his calves and shoulders at the same time. Then they switched to light caresses and kisses.

He thought he was on overload until they rolled him over and repeated the process on his front. When they had covered his feet, legs, arms and chest, they actually began in earnest.

As Tiffany made love to his manhood, caressing it lightly with her fingertips then taking him into her mouth, Gwen was kissing him and feeding him her freckled breasts.

Shane was in sensory heaven. Tiffany was obviously well practiced, swirling her tongue about his head and then taking him down her throat. Then repeating. Not knowing that it could not be done, she was using every trick she had to make him cum down her throat. She did succeed in edging him twice, an experience he had learned to cherish, despite the frustration.

In fact, orgasm denial was now his happy place. He loved being able to enjoy the sensations he felt with his penis and throughout his body. The feel, the sound, the psychological connection he experienced when his lover enjoyed his attentions and when they came...and came...and came some more. Achieving the ultimate release only occasionally himself gave him more to look forward to, made it much more intense when it did happen, and greatly extended his sexual experiences.

Finally Tiffany surrendered the idea of sending him over the top by fellating him. She swung her leg over his midsection and guided him to her hot center. Slowly she sank down onto him, savoring every thick inch of his cock as she struggled to take it inside her tight box. "Oh, fuck, Gwen, I am sooo full...."

"Well save some for me...I've never had a guy that big either." Gwen lifted up and planted her soaked nether lips onto Shane's mouth. He looked up past her breasts into her eyes, taking in her smile as he began making love to her sex.

Tiffany let out a satisfied sigh as she bottomed out on his manhood. She sat in place momentarily, gyrating to accomodate his girth. She began to slide slowly up and back down several times, gradually building up speed.

Knowing he was not going to cum was actually a great relief for Shane. He thought about the irony. She felt soooo good on his cock, and he would cry out and spasm violently every time he experinced the build up and frenetic edging. But he did not have to focus on NOT reaching orgasm. It simply was not going to happen. So he could just enjoy the passion.

And while he was enjoying it, he could focus his attention significantly on Gwen's sopping, puffy pussy lips and her clit. Using all of his talents to take her up and down the orgasmic scale, and back up again.

To say both women were ecstatic with his talents and stamina was a vast understatement. They were damn near apoplectic.

Tiffany, riding him with gusto, reached her first orgasm. Crying out and clutching tightly to his sides, she began pumping herself frantically onto him, chasing her next series of orgasms. She set him off on an edging, but he maintained enough control to push himself back into her and to dance his tongue across Gwen's clit.

Gwen locked her thighs around Shane's head and began fucking his face passionately as she came repeatedly.

When they came down from their highs, the friends expressed their satisfaction.

Gwen caressed Shane's hair tenderly, "Sonofabitch, you are good at that. I wish I could fuck you too."

Tiffany laughed lightly, "You're not gonna believe this, Gwen...he STILL hasn't cum. Wanna switch?"

"Oh, hell yes. Can we just let him fuck me though?"

Gwen lay down on the bed, "Fuck me...just take me..."

Tiffany dismounted and let Shane up. He moved between Gwen's legs and slid his shaft between her lips without entering her, sliding the head and dorsal vein across her clitoris several times.

"Stop teasing me, damnit...just put it in. I want to feel it, pleeease."

Shane positioned himself, making certain he was lined up just right. She was very moist from the attentions he had already given her. In one swift, merciless movement, he plunged balls deep into her, evoking a cry of anguished pleasure from her. She clutched frantically at the sheets as he continued the passionate assault into her center.

She was cresting in her first penetrative orgasms from him when her sight of him was suddenly blocked by Tiffany's thighs and shaven pussy. "If you're not going to let him eat me out, then YOU are." Tiffany sank her vagina onto Gwen's face and began humping it until her friend began tonguing her clit.

Shane had been given control of the situation and he chose to use it. He reached forward and grabbed Tiffany's breasts from behind. He used her for purchase, massaging her breasts forcefully, twisting her erect nipples while hammering away at Gwen's pussy.

Tiffany decided to share the ecstasy of this brand of torment with Gwen. She'd had her fingers laced in her friend's hair between her own legs, but now she reached behind her butt and latched onto Gwen's breasts, assaulting them as Shane was assaulting her's.

Both women now had a trifecta...their vaginas and both breasts were sending electric sensations throughout their bodies, setting them afire with sensuality.

Each time Shane drove into Gwen, he forced her mouth deeper onto Tiffany's pussy. Each time he edged he cried out and dug his hands deep onto Tiffany's breasts in sexual tension. The pummeling, the oral minstrations and the manipulation of their nipples had the girls soaring through seemingly continuous orgasmic waves.

At long last, the women were sated. When Tiffany moved from Gwen's mouth, Shane pulled Gwen to him, sitting on the bed with her sitting astride him, impaled on his still erect penis. He held her tightly to him, gently caressing her back. Tiffany sat with them, caressing Shane.

As they all calmed down in the afterglow, his erection eventually waned.

Gwen kissed him, "That was sooo amazing, thank you.

Tiffany took a turn kissing Shane, "It was incredible. Are there any more at home like you?"

"Not many. But I have a feeling soon there will be."

The girls looked at him, puzzled. When he did not elaborate, they let it go. Gwen gyrated on his softening manhood, "Damn I wanted your cum. We owe you dinner. And I'm famished!"

Having fed him the largest medium rare steak on the menu (his seond favorite meal), Gwen and Tiffany walked Shane slowly back to his wife's bungalow.

They each took turns giving him an extended, loving hug and a deep, longing goodbye kiss. Then they each hugged and thanked Katrina for the use of her husband.

"I just can't believe how much stamina he has. Tiff and I are both so grateful for the experience!"

"Well, I felt like I owed you. I'm really glad you had fun. Are you both sated?"

Tiffany sighed, "Oh, wow. I am completely fucked out. I'm not gonna walk straight for a week!"

Gwen smiled contentedly, "It was fantastic. But I have to say, as sore as I am, I'd have another go if I could...just because I don't expect to ever have that again."

"So you are not completely sated?"

"I just don't think I could ever get enough of that dick..."

"Well, I apologise he left you wanting. I am disappointed."

"I'm not saying that..."

"I tell you what. If you are ever in town, look me up. We'll give him 72 hours to make it up to you."

Shane had broken out in a sweat. He was worried about where this was going.

Katrina knew all too well Gwen was ecstatic with the fucking she'd gotten...she had gotten them herself. But she could not help but take advantage of the opportunity to tease the love of her life.

For her part, Gwen did not want Shane in trouble after what he had given her. At the same time, if she stayed silent, she could have his dick for THREE days!

Katrina fixed Shane with a mock icy stare, "I thought I could depend on you, my love. Now I am embarassed. You will not cum for another week. But you will take care of me and my sis."

Gwen was horrified, "Oh my god, I am sorry, no! Really, he took great care of me! Don't punish him on my account!"

Katrina held her hand up to silence the protests. "Shane, if you leave me and Marie wanting the way you did Gwen, you will not cum for another month."

Shane shook with frustration. He had been taken to new heights of desire with the teasing of the last few days, then the incredible love-making from Gwen and Tiffany. He thought he would burst from another day...but a month?! His penis pulsed in his shorts.