Reversal of Fortunes Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbeknownst to the couple, other women had been doing the same thing to their men all afternoon after watching them at the pool.

After enjoying several orgasms, Katrina slid off of the couch to the floor, "Fuck me...fuck me, baby, please."

Without ceremony Shane lined up and plunged balls deep into his wife in one smooth motion. She cried out joyfully in relief, rotating her hips to give him better access.

He alternated between long, slow strokes and merciless pounding as he took her to multiple orgasms. Her head thrashing side to side, she raked his back with her long fingernails, leaving many scratches as she cried out in orgasmic pleasure. She would have to treat the injuries she left in her abandon later.

Finally she calmed. He was still on a mission and she had to stroke him tenderly, "Babe...babe...SHANE...slow down baby. That's it...breathe..."

He calmed down and began to withdraw from her, figuring she was done. She grabbed his buttocks and forced him back in before the device had a chance to disengage, "NO! Don't you dare leave me!"

She continued to caress him, as she gently rotated on his shaft. She placed a hand behind his neck and drew him close for a deep kiss, "No tricks tonight, I want you to cum with me, baby."

A happy tear rolled down his cheek, "Oh, Katrina, I need you so fucking bad. I know I only 'want' to cum, but I NEED you."

She couldn't help it. She cried with him.

They felt the device release him, heard the chime.

"Shane, take me. Don't hold back...use me lover..."

He did. surprising them both, he had become so accustomed to not cumming that he almost had to work at it. He leaned up, standing on his knees to drive his cock across her g-spot repeatedly.

"Oh, shit, Shane, I'm cumming again!"

Her trembling, her grasping canal around his shaft, sent him over the top. Roaring out his release, he came hard, spurting rope after thick rope of semen deep into her. Which only served to set her off again.

Shane felt as if his entire body was exploding.

Finally spent, he fell atop her. They were both exhausted and lay together for several minutes recovering.

Katrina pushed him gently downward to clean her. "Don't forget, I want it...so don't swallow..."

Shane had to move up and feed her loads of his cum three times because he'd had so much stored up, which he had emptied into her. When he deposited the first one, she moaned with satisfaction, "I miss tasting you, baby..."

By the third time he filled her mouth with his seed, she was laughing almost uncontrollably, "Holy crap, baby, all that was in you?? I'm amazed your balls didn't burst!"

They slept in the next morning. Katrina awoke first, and woke him...pushing him downward. "Gently, honey, I'm really tender."

By noon they were back out and about. At the pool, Shane pulled his T-shirt off to get in the pool. Katrina shot him a surprised look. Puzzled, he queried, "What?"

She smiled innocently, "Oh, nothing, sweetheart..."

As he walked to the pool and dove in, several of the women at the pool gasped. Shane had forgotten about the many scratches which were scabbing over, criss-crossing his back.

The ladies understood the unbridled passion it took for a woman to do that to a man...and envisioned the orgasms Katrina must have enjoyed.

Some of them squirmed in their seats. Some of them shot Katrina a look. She responded with a sardonic shrug.

That night the couple was relaxing in their suite when Katrina tapped him on the arm, "Would you be a dear and go get us a burger and fries? And a bottle of that Buffalo Trace Bourbon?"

She knew she had him. That whiskey was his favorite, and the ship's gourmet burgers were to die for. He started to put on his shirt, "Uh-uh. You seem to like going topless. And I want to think about all those ladies creaming themselves, wishing it was them you were fucking senseless..."

"Huh?"

"Oh, you silly man. You really didn't see them at the pool? They ALL know how you got those scratches on your back, babe."

"Oh, shit!" He reached reflexively for his shirt.

"No, babe. Wear your scars with honor." She laughed.

Half an hour later, he returned, red-faced. Now that she had enlightened him, he heard all of the gasps, and saw all of the longing looks.

When he entered the suite, he heard her call from the bedroom for him to put the burgers in the oven to stay warm, and the whiskey in the freezer to chill.

Entering the bedroom, he observed her laying on her stomach on the bed, reading a book as she often did.

Facing the doorway was her perfectly rounded bare ass. The ass which had smitten him when they first met, and which now, as always, made him instantly hard.

"Marie told me she let you take her ass, baby." She twerked her buttocks at him, "I decided I wanted to try anal too..."

Staring transfixed at her butt, he dripped precum. He had always wanted to have that perfect ass, but had never had the nerve to ask. Now he remembered how Marie had felt on his cock, and thrilled in anticipation of how good Katrina would feel.

"Are you up for that?"

"Oh, hell yes."

"Oh babe, thank you!" Katrina rolled over onto her back.

Shane suddenly couldn't breath. He remembered the sight of his broad cockhead pressing against Marie's tiny little bud, and how he had wondered how on Earth she could accept him. The pain in her eyes as his cock head popped past her sphincter flashed in his mind.

Jutting up from Katrina's beautiful, sexy midsection was a thick, six inch strap-on.

"Oh, fuck."

"Oh fuck is right, babe. Get that sexy ass over here."