Reversal of Fortunes Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They shared dessert and a drink, chatting about various subjects, then Katrina politely brought the festivities to an end, explaining she only had a couple of days with her husband before she had to leave. She was going miss him...they had never been apart anywhere near this long. And besides...

After the other couple had left, Katrina turned to Gwen, "Help yourself in the kitchen and the liquor cabinet...the TV remotes are on the coffee table...I'm taking Shane to bed! Goodnight!"

She swatted Shane playfully on his bare buttocks, "Would you carry your belle to bed, sir?"

Once in the bedroom Katrina asked Shane to undress her. He did so slowly, as if he were unwrapping a cherished birthday present. First he unbuttoned her filmy blouse, gradually exposing her cleavage and her lacy black bra. When he slid it from her shoulders, he lightly traced his fingertips across them and then down her arms, making her shudder.

He removed her high heel shoes, kneeding her soles firmly to relief work day stresses.

Then he unbuttoned her skirt and slid it down her legs, kissing her abdomen as he removed the skirt without looking at it. Remaining on his knees, he reached behind her to unfasten her bra. When he removed it from her shoulders he watched in awe, as always, as her perfect breasts felt freedom, bouncing in appreciation. He gently suckled the large areola and erect nipples of both in turn, as she caressed his hair appreciatively.

Katrina guided him to lay on his back on the bed. She moved atop of him in a sixty-nine position. She did not lower herself to his mouth right away. She knew from experience he was admiring the view, and besides, she wanted to savor the taste and feel of his manhood for awhile before his talented tongue distracted her.

She began by bathing the head of his cock with her flattened tongue, enveloping it as much as she could. Then she suckled it while darting her pointed tongue into his slit. Finally she covered the length of his long shaft with sucking kisses before taking all she could into her mouth and throat, her lips gripping, tongue dancing as she did so.

She knew she would never be rewarded with jets of his cum shooting into her mouth again, but she craved the next best thing...him trying in vain to do so. She wanted to feel his big shaft pulsing in her mouth, his hips bucking unbridled up towards her, and the taste of his precum as he edged.

Shane was exhilerated by her attentions. Adding to them was the sight he never tired of. Her firm, perfectly shaped mocha ass directly above him; the soft lips and tumescent clitoris of her succulent sex, the thick down of pubic hair, all glistening with the moisture of her arousal.

He had to taste her. As she knew he would, he grabbed her wide hips and pulled her down onto his face. inhaling her perfume and covering her entirely with his mouth so he could taste her on his tongue...and be rewarded with her moans of contentment.

He tried to cum first, his balls tightening, his cock pulsing then being stopped. He grunted in frustration, his body quaking. His reactions sent Katrina over the top and she pressed herself against his mouth and tongue as orgasms coursed through her entire body in waves.

"Oh, baby you give such good head...mmm" She let his straining cock plop out of her mouth, sat up and spun around. Lowering herself back onto his face so he could continue servicing her, "I love to watch you eating me, it is so fucking sexy..."

Shane could not say it with his mouth full, but he loved being able to look up at her heaving breasts and see her angelic expression while he devoured her. The look of blissful abandon on her face reached him deep in his soul. He thought he could stay there for hours, which he sometimes did.

But not tonight. Katrina enjoyed one more earth shattering orgasm utilizing her husband's oral skills, but she wanted his shaft buried within her. More importantly to her at the moment, she wanted to feel his cum filling her. She was going to have to leave him in absolute denial for so long while on the book tour, she intended to drain his balls dry and then some before she left.

She slowly pulled away from his tongue, mewling in mock disappointment. She slid her thoroughly wet sex down his chest and torso, leaving a trail of her juices and his saliva as she went. His erection was ready and waiting.

She kissed him deeply as she rotated her hips to line his turgid member up with her moist, silky smooth canal. Shane moaned softly into her lips as he felt her slowly...ever so slowly, envelope him. The soft warmth of her sex always made him feel so complete, "Oh, Kat...you feel like...like...home...when I'm one with you..."

As she sank to the bottom of his shaft, she smiled back at him, "Honey, you always say it just right, that is exactly how I feel with you buried inside me. It's heavenly."

She began what had become a habit. She gently gyrated on his shaft as she lay on him. She loved having his attention, and when they were waiting for the orgasm block to release him, she had an hour to just talk. She savored him, enjoying several soft, tender orgasms while they chatted. Since he had been on several book signing tours and she had not, she had many questions. They also chatted about how much they were going to miss each other.

She kissed him as she came, then, "God I'm going to miss this. And I'm going to miss just sitting with you reading or watching TV. We've never been apart this long..."

Her orgasm had its effect on him and he edged, his groan making her giggle. When he recovered, "I'm going to miss your oneryness too. I'm gonna miss cuddling up to that beautiful ass. Just being close to you..."

"Oh, you're gonna miss me picking on you?" She squeezed his cock with her vagina, "I think I can still accomodate you on that from afar...a video call while I cum...dirty talk...and I am sure once Marie gets here you are gonna have all the 'oneryness' you can handle and more..."

He pressed himself deeper into her, "H-h-ow are you gonna cum?"

She knew what he was thinking, and used it, "Oh, I don't know...masturbating...my vibrator..." She began pumping herself on him more vigorously, "I may have to see if the French are really as good at love-making as the hype...I may run into a man...or a woman...in some far off city and need a good fuck. But I promise you'll get to listen if I do..."

He cried out as he edged, HARD.

"Oh, I think somebody is excited about becoming a...cuckold..."

"I....ohh fuck I wanna cum...don't know why it excites me...I don't know how I would feel about it actually happening...but I guess I've been with other women, so it would only be fair..."

She giggled again, "True...but there is a difference, babe."

He looked back quizzically.

"You have never...ever...had an orgasm with another woman. You've only GIVEN orgasms. If I FUCK someone else..." She leaned down to his ear and finished the sentence in a throaty, lusty whisper, "They are going to make me CUM...and cum...and cum..."

It was not planned. But at that moment the device's timer struck the hour. The orgasm block released just as the visual of Katrina screaming through orgasms with another man's cock pistoning into her hit Shane's mind.

He roared out his release as his orgasm exploded unexpectedly within his wife. He gripped her hips desperately and pummeled her sex with his manhood, completely lost in the moment.

The repeated ramming from his cock, taking her back from the imaginary lover and the molten ejaculate pulsing into her took her with him into oblivion. She dug her fingernails into his chest in desperation as she screamed.

Down the hall in the living room Gwen dug her fingers into her pussy as she listened, plotting how she was going to use Shane to make her scream too. She whimpered as she came.

Once the lovers recovered, Katrina moved back up and straddled Shane's head, again in a sixty-nine. As he cleaned her, she cleaned him. Soon a soothing orgasm washed over her, helping to expel their combined fluids from within her.

Her attentions had returned his member to tumescence. Katrina moved to have him cuddle her, spooning her from behind, one of his hands cupping her breasts. "Baby, put that big thing back in me. We can nap, and I want the timer off when we wake up so you can fill me with cum again...mmm...you feel so good..."

And so it went. Katrina would wake him up twice that night to continue loving him. For the next two days she took long lunches from work, came home and fucked him silly. She was sore, but determined to leave him completely sated. Trying to fill him up with love for the long dry spell he would have to endure.

The morning she was to leave, he was slowly sliding in and out of her while kissing her breasts, savoring her essense. A tear rolled down her cheek. "Maybe I should cancel, baby. I don't know if I can do this to you...and I am going to miss you."

"Shhh...it will be okay, Kat. I am going to miss you too. Yes, I am going to have one serious case of blue balls by the time you get back...but just think about how we're gonna tear each other up then..."

She held him close and kissed him, "Oh, Shane, I love you. Thank you."

"I love you to, honey. I am so blessed to have you."

When the timer released him, he sat up, pulling her to a sitting position while still impaled on him. They gently caressed each other, kissing until their inevitable release came. He held her tightly to him as he erupted within her. Overcome with emotion, she came hard, biting into his shoulder to stifle her cries while desperately clawing at his back.

Her cries, her orgasms causing her muscles to grasp around his cock, the blissful pain from her biting and clawing, her breasts pressed tightly into his chest, caused him to cum yet again, experiencing multiple orgasms...a first for him.

Realizing what had just happened sent her over the edge again, violently. She screamed into his shoulder, both of their bodies quaking uncontrollably.

When they finished, Shane began to lay her back so he could clean her one last time. She wrapped herself around him, locking herself in place. "No, babe...I want to sit just like this for awhile. I want to get you hard again and do that one more time before I have to go." She slowly gyrated on his waning manhood, bringing it back to life. They laughed and chatted until he had eventually returned to a fully turgid state.

Then Katrina exercised her muscular legs and thighs, fucking him with wild abandon until they were both completely spent.

He again went to clean her, "Not this time, baby. I want to feel you inside me as long as possible. Just hold me close for a few minutes."

Two hours later Shane was watching Katrina go through security at the airport. He missed the days when he could have walked her all the way to the gate. She turned and blew him a kiss, then she was gone. He sighed dejectedly. It wasn't just the sex...it felt like part of him was missing with her gone.

When her plane took off, Katrina looked out the window at the parking lots in front of the airport, hoping in vain to catch one last glimpse of him. She exhaled a deep breath. Damn.

Shane stopped off at his favorite coffee shop and tried to relax. He told himself to be mature about missing Kat. Lots of people had to be separated for a time due to work.

He was so distracted he was surprised by what greeted him when he got home.

He parked in the garage and removed his clothing out of habit before entering the house.

There waiting to greet him was a very naked Gwen, holding a tumbler of whiskey which she handed to him.

She pirouetted slowly, allowing him to take in the view of her incredible backside, her perfect breasts and her flowing locks of blonde hair. She gracefully pointed at the space above her crotch, which was now covered in a thick down of blonde hair. "I noticed you like Miss Katrina's kitty all fluffy, so I let mine grow out for you. Like?"

Shane was somewhat awestruck. "Holy cow, whats not to like?"

She reached up and kissed him on the cheek. Then she took the hand that was not holding a drink and guided him to his office.

She turned sideways to him, placing one hand on his buttocks, the other on his muscled chest. "I want you to know...I am not trying to replace the misses...I know I couldn't...but I do intend to take good care of you while I am here. I also know my place. I'll leave you alone to write this afternoon. I am making dinner, which will be ready at five. After dinner...you are all mine."

She guided him to his office chair and showed him a bell she had placed on his desk, "If you need anything, just ring. I'll bring you a sandwich for lunch."

She walked to the doorway and stood there for a moment so he could take in her bottom and her pubes and pubic hair protuding slightly between her thighs, "Do you mind if I stay like this for the next four days? I rather like it, and besides, when in Rome, right?"

"Absolutely."

She laughed lightly. "On a serious note...Shane, I know you're missing her...so don't let me overstep, okay?"

"Thank you. I'll try not to be a stick in the mud. But I do feel a little guilty without her here."

She smiled in sympathy, wriggled her butt at him, then disappeared around the corner.

Damn did his wife know him. When he brought his computer up, the first thing he did as a routine was to check his email. And right there at the top of the queue was an email from Katrina. He opened it eagerly.

At the very top was a large cartoon caricature of a pretty black woman in a short black leather dress, dominatrix style. Katrina would never dress like this, but Shane got the joke and could not help but laugh. The caricature had both hands placed on her hips with a stern look on her face looking straight at him. Now that look Katrina had worn a few times.

Below her was the text.

Babe,

I miss you already. I know you are moping around feeling guilty and self-conscious...partly because I was doing the same thing. But...I want you to snap out of it for me. As you said, we have to be grownups about this.

I am not the least bit jealous of Gwen. Well, perhaps that she gets to be there with you and I cannot...but not about the sex. I know that it is just that...sex. She cannot give you what I can...you cannot give her what you give me...and I don't just mean orgasms. I mean our love.

I promised her a good time...so fuck her brains out for me! Make me proud! And I am going to want to hear how well that teases you doing all that without getting any relief :)

I love you, baby!

Your Kat

Katrina's encouragement made a decision for him. He knew he would not be able to concentrate this afternoon anyway.

He found her in the kitchen, bent over the counter facing away from him, putting together sandwiches for them. Her heart shaped ass framed her soft, puffy pubes perfectly, silhouetted by the light from the kitchen window.

She was focused on what she was doing. She felt the now familiar, broad, spongy head of his shaft press against her nether lips. She moistened almost instantly.

"Ooh..."

In one smooth, gentle motion, he sank his engorged phallus balls deep into her.

"OOOOOHHHFFFUUUCCKKK!"

He began pistoning into her as if on a mission, the head and vein of his powerful cock sliding past her g-spot repeatedly, drawing her flesh in and out with it so that he was affecting her clit also.

"OHHGAAAWDTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!"

He didn't know if she was thanking him or the deity. He decided either way was good and continued thrusting into her mercilessly.

"AAAAAUUUGGGHHFUCK I'M CUMMING!!! DON'T FUCKING STOP!!"

She was gripping the countertop for dear life.

Shane edged. He did for Gwen what he had learned to force himself to do for his wife...rather than plunging into her and stopping, waiting for the moment to pass, he powered through it. Regardless of the intensity of the sensations. He knew it would pass since he could not cum.

Gwen, already in the throes of orgasms, was amazed by the strange sensation. She was used to feeling a man's balls draw up, feeling him slam down onto her and laying perfectly still while his cock pulsed inside of her.

But this time it was so different. Shane groaned desperately in his deep barritone voice, but he did not lock up. She could tell he was suffering through an intensely unrequited series of sensations. But he NEVER stopped. And since he did not stop plunging in and out, she would feel his penis throb to an even larger girth as it passed her g-spot, his balls bouncing against her labia, his pulsating head pounding against her cervix. It was an overload.

Shane picked her up bodily. She suddenly found herself with her feet dangling in the air, her arms pinwheeling for something to hold onto. The only contact she had was his cock impaling her center and his strong hands grasping her hips.

With his muscled arms, he rotated her, using his shaft as her axis, until she was facing him. She grabbed his biceps for purchase as he walked with her to the kitchen table, laying her down onto her back.

Grabbing onto her breasts with both hands to keep her in place, he began pummeling her again. She would have finger mark bruises later from the firmness of his grip. But for now she was beyond caring.

She dug her fingernails into his biceps and forearms, clawing desperately as more orgasms wracked her body. Shane was trying passionately to capture the orgasm he knew would never come.

After having fucked her near senseless for amost half an hour, Shane gave her a break, of sorts.

He picked her back up, leaving her impaled on his erection. She wrapped her arms around his neck and purred with satisfaction. Opening the refrigerator, he took two beers and handed them to her. He then took the plate of sandwiches she had made and carried her into the living room.

He sat on the couch while leaving her in the saddle. They ate, drank and chatted without disengaging.

Afterwards he carried her to the guestroom where they began to work off the calories from their meal. It would be a long night.

Two days later Jenny stood in her employer's kitchen, wiping down the counters and the table. She wasn't sure what Mr. Shane had spilled on the table.

Shane walked in, planning to make coffee before starting his day writing. Of course the ever efficient Jenny had already started it and he waited listening to the comforting gurgle of the coffee pot.

Jenny turned around and took in the sight of her employer standing nude before her, his flaccid yet still impressive penis hanging between his legs.

"Oh, my God, Mr. Shane! Are you okay?"

Across his broad back was a mixture of healing, scarred or scabbed scratch marks made by Katrina before she had left. Crossing over those were more which appeared much more fresh, some quite deep.

Up and down his biceps and forearms were more fresh claw marks...then she saw more on his buttocks and thighs. There was an older bite mark on his shoulder, and several fresh ones of a different size on his chest.

His hair was tossled, his eyes tired. Then, although she was trying not to look, she realized his penis was an angry red...not the color it normally was.

"She must be a wildcat, Mr. Shane...she is going to kill you?"

Shane managed a tired, quiet laugh as he lifted the decanter and poured a cup of coffee, hot and black.

"I don't think so...I think she is just trying to get her money's worth before she has to leave. I will be okay. I'll have lots of alone time to recover when she's gone."

"Let me get some ointment to put on your...umm...injuries. Where is Miss Gwen?"

"Oh, she was sleeping...I think she may have been...tired." They both laughed.

"I'm here." The voice did sound tired. Exhausted.

They both turned to look. She stood for a moment and Jenny saw that her beautiful blonde locks were a tangled, sloppy mess. Both of her breasts were covered by bruises in the shape of huge fingerprints. Interspersed with the fingers were several bruises that had to be hickies, more of which led up to her lovely throat, and down her abdomen to her tuft of pubic hair, which was also a mess.