Reversal of Fortunes Pt. 04

Story Info
Life tests Shane's limits with extended denial.
9.5k words
3.81
15.3k
12

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katrina and Shane had been home from their vacation for a month.

As much as he had enjoyed the adventure, Shane reflected how happy he was to be home and settled into his normal routine. He sat at his computer, working on his latest novel.

"Normal" he said to himself aloud, laughing. He was sitting completely nude in his home office because Katrina required he always be nude while at home. Now that he had gotten accustomed to it, he would be pretty bummed out if he ever had to go back to wearing clothes in the house again. It was extremely comfortable and freeing.

Their housekeeper, Jenny, came in three times a week to clean. Katrina had spoken to her, and Jenny had become comfortable with Shane being nude. He never did anything inappropriate, and although she would never say it, Jenny considered being able to watch her employer's muscular body, firm butt and impressive manhood an added bonus to her job. They would often cook together or just sit and chat, neither feeling the need to acknowledge the CFNM dynamic they found themselves in after the initial discussions.

Katrina had bi-weekly girl's nights where she and some friends would hang out at the house. She had handled this by telling her friends Shane was hanging out upstairs so they could "have their privacy." Either that or he would leave the house altogether to hang out at a bookstore or catch a movie with friends. If he was at home, he still had to be nude. So staying sequestered was not a problem for him.

Katrina had teased him that one day she would require him to serve the group of 6 to 8 friends drinks and snacks in his birthday suit. A couple of the ladies were married, and Shane did not want any jealous husbands gunning for him. He expressed this apprehension.

"But if I asked you to do it...?"

"Of course I would...I just ask that you keep that in mind...I trust you."

Shane's attention was brought back to the present as Jenny appeared in the office doorway, "Mr. Shane?"

He looked up and smiled, "Yes, ma'am?"

"I am leaving for the day. I made up a mess of chicken enchiladas for you and Miss Katrina so you will not need to cook today. Will that help with your writing?"

"Oh, Jenny, that is fantastic! We love your enchiladas. And yes, ma'am, it gives me more time today. Thank you very much!"

Jenny hesitated, looking somewhat nervous.

"What is it Jenny? Are you okay?"

"I-I...yes. Are you, Mr. Shane? Are you happy?"

"What do you mean?"

Jenny fidgited with her wedding ring, looked down at it, then back up to nervously meet Shane's eyes.

Now he became nervous. What did THAT mean?

"I was wondering...you and Miss Katrina used to always fight...always seemed mad. But since the change, you seem very calm and...happy."

"I think I am. There is a lot less stress."

"Please do not be angry, Mr. Shane. I like you very much..."

Oh, crap.

"I told my Jeffery how you and Miss Katrina have been...and what you have both mentioned about the changes. But I do not understand it all. Jeffery wants...he thinks...we want to see if it would help us. But we do not understand all of it..."

Shane breathed a great sigh of relief. Jenny was not unattractive...but he had zero interest in an affair. He was happy that was not her intent. He held up a finger as if to say hold on. Then he texted Katrina.

Okay to invite Jenny & Jeffery 4 dinner?

Umm...okay? Sure?

They are interested in being us...

? Oh! Sure. perfect timing. I have someone that needs to know too.

??

See you tonight ;)

Not being sure what that meant, he addressed Jenny, "Would you and Jeff be able to have dinner with us tonight? You could both ask all the questions of Kat and me you needed to make your decision?"

Jenny's eyes lit up, "Oh, Mr. Shane, that would be great! Would 6 o'clock be okay?"

"Should be perfect. Do we have enough food? Or do we need to make more?"

"I made enough for ten people..."

"Oh, Jenny," Shane pointed to himself, "Prepare Jeff...I doubt Kat will relax the rules, especially due to the subject matter."

"Oh! Yes, I will. Maybe I will have him dress like you?" She laughed.

"Whatever you would like...MISS Jenny."

When Katrina arrived home, Shane met her at the door and took her bags, handing her a glass of wine, as had become his custom. He went to put her things away so she could relax.

"Oh, Shane...you'll need to pour a second glass."

He turned back, puzzled, to see another woman walk in behind his wife, struggling with luggage. He immediately recognized Gwen, the bombshell from their Caribbean vacation. The woman who, along with her friend, had teased the hell out of him. And then used him sexually one afternoon at Katrina's behest.

The one Katrina had promised 72 hours with him alone. Shane was suddenly flushed with embarassment. Obviously she was here to collect.

"After you get Gwen some wine, please take her luggage to the guestroom, babe."

Gwen smiled, dropping her bags with a dramatic flair.

As she helped Shane set the dinner table and prep the food Jenny had made, Katrina updated him, excited about her news.

"Gwen called me last week and said she had a week off work, and wanted to know if she could come see us to collect on her three days with you. I wanted to make it a surprise...are you surprised, baby?"

"I think that is one way to describe it." He laughed quietly. "What is the plan? Will I be able to keep working? Or am I having a vacay too?"

"We discussed that...and we're leaving it up to you. Two choices...you can do three days straight, or...you can work for six hours a day and give her four days."

"Hmmm. I do have a deadline. If she has the time, we could make it four days, if that is okay with you. When does this start?"

Katrina stopped what she was doing, and indicated for him to sit. She sat next to him and placed her hands on his.

"Babe...I have another surprise...one you may not be as happy about..."

He just looked at her quizzically.

Katrina asked Gwen to wait for her in the living room; she needed a moment with Shane.

"Babe, the firm wants...needs...me to go on a book signing and promotion tour with one of our new authors. You've done them before with your books...so you know how important it is for the success of a new author."

He was somewhat relieved. Having recently been promoted, this would be her first, and she must have thought he would be concerned about a week or so away.

"Oh, I understand completely, Kat. How long will you be away?"

She hesitated, "If you don't want me to go, babe, I'll tell them to find someone else...I want to be fair to you."

He wondered why this was such a big deal. "Seriously, I understand. You were supportive when I had to go. Is it a week? Two?"

"Baby...its international. I will be gone for three...at least three...months."

"Three MONTHS??" He was shocked, but he also knew what a tremendous opportunity this was for her. All of the contacts she would make in the publishing world, and it would position her for yet another promotion. He said as much. Of course she already knew, but she needed to hear that he knew.

"Of course you have to go, Kat. You cannot pass up that opportunity."

"I love you so much, Shane! Thank you for loving me. You do understand what this means, though, right?"

She dropped one hand to his thigh near his flaccid penis, and glanced down at it. Thats all it took. It began to grow.

He had NOT thought that far ahead. But now he did. Katrina would be able to masturbate, use one of her dildoes, even have other men if she wanted. But without her here, without the device implanted within her, he would not be getting any sexual relief for at least three months. The device implanted within his penis would block any possiblility of an orgasm without her device.

"Oh....OH...oh fuuuuuuuuck...."

"I won't go...I can't do that to you."

Shane took a couple of deep breaths. "Kat...we have to be adults about this. We knew this sort of thing could happen when we chose the devices. This is your career. You have to go. I may be a babbling idiot by the time you get back...but it will not kill me."

She threw her arms around him and hugged him close. "You are so good to me!"

He nodded towards the living room, "So what is the plan?"

She grinned mischievously, "Well, I have two days til I leave. For those two days, when I'm not at work planning the tour, I am going to fuck you as much as I can to drain you completely."

"I like the sound of that..."

"I thought you might. Then, after I leave, Gwen will have her three...I guess four days with you."

"And after she leaves, I'll be alone for three months?"

"Three or four months, depending. But you will only be alone for one month. Remember, after that, Marie will be moving in..."

"Oh, shit."

Katrina giggled, "Uh huh..."

"She will love that...she will wear me the fuck out, won't she?"

"You know it...but at least she loves you now instead of hating you!"

"Oh, man. I hope I still have a dick for you when you get back. Does Gwen know about the device yet?"

"Nope. Just that I won't 'let' you cum. Not that you can't. I figured we would fill her, Jenny and Jeff in all at the same time."

"Jenny and Jeff obviously know some...I'm not sure how much."

"I guess we'll just have to ask."

When their housekeeper and her husband arrived, Jenny began to work on putting dinner on the table. Shane intercepted her, "Tonight, ya'll are guests...please have a seat and I'll take care of it."

Jenny did so, sitting next to her husband at the table. As Shane moved about delivering food and drinks, Jeff could not help but steal furtive glances at his nude host.

Jenny touched his arm. "I told you about this, my love. Men do not wear clothing here...should you not give Mr. Shane some company?"

Katrina wanted to say the rule only applied to her husband, but held her tongue.

Jeff nervously removed his clothes while remaining seated, to keep his private parts out of view.

When they were all seated, Katrina addressed the couple, "So...tell us what you guys know about our situation...and what do you want to know?"

Jenny, being more familiar with her employers, spoke first, while they all ate. "Well, you have told me that you are in charge, Miss Katrina. I see that in Mr. Shane being naked at home...but otherwise he seems to do what he wants. The things he does for you seem to be things he or Jeffery would do anyway without being asked. So we were curious how that works...we are not sure that is for us. But..."

She looked over at her husband as if needing help in phrasing the question.

Jeff hesitated, then stumbled over his words, "Jen...Jenny seems to have the idea that you guys did something so that Mr. Shane cannot...umm...finish...unless you let him. That he has some sort of device that keeps him from...uh..."

Katrina helped him out, "Cumming?"

Jenny blushed, "Yes...I know its probably crazy...but from what I've overheard it seemed like there is something that makes it so he cannot orgasm..."

Now Shane was blushing, and was glad his erection was not visible beneath the table.

Katrina finished chewing and spoke matter of factly, "Yes. We both have a small implant. Shane cannot possibly orgasm unless he is penetrating me."

Gwen's fork clattered to the table, and she stared at Katrina in shock. "Are you fucking kidding me? I can't make him cum?? I can't do ANYTHING for him at all??"

Shane spoke sympathetically, "Oh, trust me, you do a LOT for me. We just can't do that."

Jeff asked, "Umm. How does it work? Was it expensive? I think I would like to be better for Jenny..."

"Jeff is fine in bed...but...anyway..."

Katrina looked to Shane, "Why don't you explain how it works, babe?"

He definitely had everyone's attention.

"Okay. First, I want everyone to know it was my idea to do it. So Katrina is not being mean to me at all. I'm not inferring this is your situation, but...I had a problem of not being able to last very long. And it was frustrating the hell out of both of us."

Gwen blurted out, "You? What a waste that would have been."

Katrina gave her a look that said "I know, right?"

"Its true. It was horrible. I found this research group that could surgically implant devices in my penis and in Katrina's abdomen by the top of her vagina. My device blocks my orgasms. It can only release me to have an orgasm if it is within proximity of Kat's device...and only on the interior side."

Katrina interjected, "You have to be absolutely certain about doing it...Shane almost had to talk me into it...because it is permanent and it is not reversible. The devices are 'married' to each other. If another woman...say you, Gwen, had a device, Shane's device would not recognize it. He will never orgasm with anyone else but me...and only inside of me. Not even I can give him a blowjob and finish him."

Jeff looked puzzled, "You mean...God forbid...if you die..."

"Yes...he is done without me. He could still have sex...he would just never cum again."

Gwen inquired, "What about you? Can you do anything without him?"

"Oh, mine is not an orgasm blocking device...it only controls his device. I can have all I want now." She smiled happily.

Jeff was thoughtful for a moment, "If the device unlocks and lets you cum once you enter your wife, how does that solve your...um...problem? Aren't you just back where you started?"

"Oops...I hadn't mentioned the most important part, had I? When the devices get close enough my device doesn't just unlock, it starts a timer to ALLOW it to unlock. My device has always been set to unlock an hour after I fully penetrate Kat. But it can be set for thirty minutes or two hours also."

Their guests looked back at him, shocked. Trying to think of all of the implications of what he had said.

Katrina tried to help, "Before the devices, everytime we made love, Shane would finish too soon, roll over and fall asleep because he was spent, and I would lay there all worked up and frustrated as hell..."

"Now that we have the orgasm block devices, our roles are pretty much reversed. Now there are many times Kat is completely sated before the device releases me. After that, she really sleeps soundly."

"And you?"

"Well...now I am the one all wound up with nowhere to go..." He laughed. "While we're making love, my penis will edge several times, trying to cum but being blocked each time. Which serves to heighten my arousal even more each time, and to prove the device is still necessary."

Gwen blurted out, "So THAT'S why you kept tensing up and groaning when we were fucking! You were trying to cum all those times but couldn't?? Holy crap!"

Jen looked down pensively, "Is that not...I mean...is that not really CRUEL?" She hastened to add, "I am sorry Miss Katrina...I know you are not a mean person...it is just confusing."

Katrina looked a bit embarassed, Shane tried to explain.

"Have you ever heard of tease and denial games? Or have you tried it?"

Jenny and Jeff looked at each other, then at Shane, shaking they're heads no.

Gwen grinned conspiratorially, "I have the feeling you're about to tell me I have, and just did not know it."

"Precisely. Some guys...some people really, get a thrill out of being teased. Out of being denied their orgasm while their partner is taken care of. I am like that."

"But why?" asked Jenny.

Shane was somewhat embarassed, "You know how it feels when you're making love? Especially right before you orgasm? That sexual high? The tension?"

They all nodded.

"And especially for a guy...when he cums, he spends all of that energy and can feel drained...in more ways than one."

Jeff nodded.

So imagine if you could hold on to that feeling for awhile? To keep that high? To still be aroused and to have the energy to keep taking care of your lover? Even if it is not with intercourse? You could go down on her...and the more you arouse her, the more you feed off of it and get more aroused yourself?"

Katrina leaned over and kissed his cheek. "I can tell you what is going to happen to you later..."

"You guys should try it out to see if you like it before you commit to this."

Jenny squirmed a bit, "How?"

"There are some videos online about it. Sometimes the woman will masturbate her husband for a long time...stopping just before he can cum, that is where you could see what edging looks and feels like. Or...do you go down on her, Jeff?"

"Um....yeah. I mean, yes, I do just before we have sex sometimes."

"Okay, here's an assignment for you, if you want. For the next week, go down on Jen at least every day. Give her as many orgasms as you can. But none for you. Don't so much as enter her, and no jacking off. Commit yourself to doing without the whole week. By the time you're done, you'll be climbing the walls."

Katrina added, "And Jen, you will be amazed at how attentive he his when he is kept on that high."

Jenny smiled. Now Jeff squirmed in his seat.

Jen asked, "You did this? You liked it?"

"Yes, we played around with it, and I did love it. And now, with the device, its like a continuous sexual high because I am denied my orgasm sometimes for days, weeks, and apparently even months! Of course I still want to cum, to finish, but I enjoy the constant arousal too."

Gwen asked, "Months?"

"No, I haven't made him wait for months...yet. But I am going on an extended business trip. I will be away from home for at least three months. Orgasm denial for Shane was not the idea, but unfortunately...or fortunately, depending how you look at it, that will be the result. Jenny, can you make sure Shane is taken care of...um...house-wise, while I'm gone?"

"Of course."

Gwen shook her head, "So that is why you didn't mind me and Tiffany having sex with him down on the island. You knew he couldn't cum no matter what we did...so you used us as human vibrators to tease the hell out of him...and you didn't have to lift a finger! That was onery!"

Katrina smiled back, "And after I leave in a couple days, you get to drive him nuts again...for four days...you know you love it."

"Oh I do! And I will. And it will be even more fun now that I know Shane LIKES to be teased and denied. I felt guilty before...but now I will have to see how far I can push him!" She looked at Shane like she wanted to devour him.

Katrina and Shane filled Jenny and Jeff in on the expenses involved with the procedure, as they had asked.

Jeff looked downtrodden. "I am sorry if we wasted your time...I was really excited about this. But there is no way we could ever afford that."

Shane looked over at Katrina. She instinctively understood what he was thinking, and nodded her agreement and approval.

"Jeff...you all are like family to us. And...hear me out...I got a sizeable bonus in addition to my normal royalties on my last book. Katrina just received a big promotion, with a raise at work."

Jenny shook her head, "We could not do that..."

Katrina took over, in part to make sure it was obvious they were on the same page.

"Jen, I don't think you realize how important you have been to our success. It would not matter which one of us was at home, responsible for the house. It happens to be Shane. If you did not do all that you do, he would never have enough time to write. If I were home, it would be the same. I never could have committed to my work enough to get my promotion without you."

Shane finished, "So you guys do your homework. If you decide you want this, we will pay for it. Consider it a bonus for helping us succeed."

Jeff looked at Jenny and smiled imploringly, and she finally nodded.

Katrina smiled, "Good! Its settled. I'll be who knows where by then, but you two plan on having dinner with Shane and Gwen a week from today. If you want to do it, Shane will make the financial arrangements."