All Comments on 'Reversals Ch. 05'

by RachelClark

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 8 years ago
Erotic yes....

But a bit forced for my tastes, adding brests is too much for me. Still a nice story, 4 stars. Thanks for sharing!

sm8100sm8100over 8 years ago
good story line

The story is developing at a real nice pace while including a clear path to the thought processes of each main character.

Safari4444Safari4444over 8 years ago
Getting better

I am eagerly awaiting your next chapter and hoping you get more dominating, humiliating and sadistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
She's on Her way!

The groundwork is being set for Eric's new role in the FLM. I hope she doesn't settle for just small breasts. I hope she makes him parade around with a

real set of knockers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Please continue, very good story. Like the fact that Eric resists and his conquest is not too quick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love it

Keep up the good work. I like how she gives the positive reinforcement when he follows orders. Introducing an older mentor for her might be fun. Maybe a babysitter for hubby while she is away on business.

LI KerwellLI Kerwellover 8 years ago
Bravo

I don't know how you're going to incorporate breast feeding into the story but so far you have created a class A dominant wife who fills many fantasies. Great job.

MissKateKeesMissKateKeesover 8 years ago
Favourited

You go girl!

Wonderfully written, I can't wait for more :)

Joanne86Joanne86over 8 years ago

loved this story from start to finish I just wish there was more, thank you for sharing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a piece of art

My only hope is that youll continue to craft this masterpiece (in my opinion)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
more???

Please more!

MsLCMsLCalmost 8 years ago
Horrifying!

That anyone gets off to anyone physically and mentally abusing someone else is horrific. If this was a man doing this to his wife it'd be just as repulsive. Orally raping and handcuffing her husband and holding him against his will would land her in jail. Evil person. If she hates men so much she should decide to become a lesbian then. Her sob excuse about wanting to bond with her children through breastfeeding and then wanting to FORCE her husband into getting breast is ridiculous. How does that help her accomplish her goal of bonding with her child if her husband is the one breastfeeding? Idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
no compassion

I feel sorry for the writer. Neither of her characters have any love in them, just shells. What a hollow life it must be.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Compassion?

I don't feel sorry for the writer, I feel sorry for the saddos that get off on this kind of bullshit. Same tired old plot every fucking time.

Living_in_AweLiving_in_Aweover 6 years ago
Taking a wrong turn

This story had promise. Julia had promise as a character. To me, this story just ran off three rails and it saddened me. I followed the story to this point hoping to see Julia take the reins of the marriage, but still maintain her compassion and love. No such luck. It can be done, dear fellow readers. Unfortuntely, the tale has become yet another tired turn of the domme-as-manipulative-bitch and sub-as-pathetic-loser.

For those continuing the journey, as you read, keep on mind that a successful FLR must be based on love and trust. This story looks to be leaving that path, so here is where i exit.

Nevertheless, despite the critique, thank you, Rachel, for writing it.

willowindwillowindover 6 years ago
Lovely.

I would love to be in his situation. To have a wife who dominates me like that sexually. Especially as he is feeling down through his lack of employment. Hopefully it will give him and his life meaning again. I long for a Female Led Future.

RegretsRegretsabout 3 years ago
The steel is being forged

I hope that the pace speeds up now. The goal has been decided and it is now all about implementation. Eric should have a baby to nurture but when you consider what he has become it hardly seems right that he be the father of the coming child. When she notices that he is sexually excited about his new situation she will hopefully decide to take charge and bring forth the cage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous