All Comments on 'Reversals Ch. 09'

by RachelClark

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The best

Probably one of the best written stories this year , enough backround and insight to draw you in deeper and want more.

Please don't keep us waiting a long time for the next installment , I love where this is going , especially with Samantha's intensions.

huberthowhowhuberthowhowover 7 years ago
Worth the Wait

I really appreciate the amount of thought that has gone into this story; what with Eric's foiled escape attempt and subsequent degradation and humiliation. The process of mentally breaking him is gradual, but irreversible. And soon he will have tits. I imagine he will be ashamed at the very idea, but he will be so under the spell of Julia that he won't be able to resist.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best Story EVER!!!

This story is so well thought out. So real that it captures the feelings of the power exchange between the submissive male and the superior, dominant female!!! I can't wait for more!!! Please keep it up this is so totally awesome!!!

ScotttScotttover 7 years ago
FemDom at its best!

I love where its all going....but please don't give him breasts! Mental domination is totally hot, but Eric getting DNA changes would go too far. But I love your story, and writing so far. Scott

sm8100sm8100over 7 years ago
Excellent writing

Well crafted, laced with 'tension', and erotic. The Author drills down into the psychological components of a FLR effectively and with style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story line but a bit dragged out

I love the story line and the buildup but at the end of the day I'm here to read erotica and not to get my doctors degree! You are going too much into detail regarding her promotion and the surgery process which are insignificant and gives the reader the notion that the story is being dragged out purposely just to increase the number of pages! Also, as a confident and assertive woman Julie needs to stop changing her mind after she has already made up her mind. Now having said that I do not mind lengthy chapters granted more domination and sex are involved. I do not want to sound harsh as I'm thoroughly enjoying where the story is leading to and hope you take this as meaningful and productive criticism!

RachelClarkRachelClarkabout 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback is Welcome

I totally welcome feedback, constructive criticism is great in fact. I accept praise as well, of course. ;) Seriously though, anybody that's interested in my work - I'm interested in what you think. Please feel free to express yourself here or on my blog at www.rachelwrenclark.com

MissKateKeesMissKateKeesabout 7 years ago
Truly excellent

This is the one story I keep coming back to check on. Your writing is excellent and the pace feels natural. I know how long writing can take and I'm sure I'm not alone in appreciating what a huge effort this must be for you. x

Let me know if you ever want some positive feedback :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why

Not continue you story ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Feedback

She asks for feedback but when I sent some which was 90% praise she told me to 'fuck off'. Make of that what you will.

RachelClarkRachelClarkabout 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback is Welcome

To the person that left the 4/19/17 anonymous comment I find myself wondering if you have me confused with somebody else perhaps? I honestly don't know what you're talking about. I try my best to be open minded to everybody's perspective on my work. Even the best crafted stories by well established authors have detractors. Certainly, my femdom stories will as I well understand the genre isn't for everybody. I get my share of hateful rhetoric and hate mail, I expect it. I don't let that bother me generally as it's far easier to simply ignore it rather than respond to it. So, again, I don't know what you're talking about. Having said all that, I will delete belligerent comments but otherwise I find feedback useful. I take it in, consider it, then decide if I want to act on it or not. If you still feel I wronged you somehow feel free to send me an email with some details and I'll get back to you. I'm also considering putting up a forum at www.rachelwrenclark.com so that might be another place to discuss things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
04/19/17 replying

Hi Rachel, I'm the guy who left the comment. Please don't misunderstand me, I love your work ,its the best of its type on literotica. I was just upset that in sending you praise you told me to fuck off for no apparent reason.

A forum on your website would be great. I apologize if I've caused offence, I really do love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Love this story - feedback

Please keep going Rachel I love this story. One thing I'd like to hear more about in the future if possible is the financial control within their FLM. He should slowly realize he has no access to the bank account and his wife controls and owns all money and assets. That he is literally penniless and completely dependent on his fantastic wife. Meanwhile, she should relish the complete financial security she has, maybe she takes his name off any assets and has him sign a post-nup that in the event of divorce he gives up any claims and must pay her alimony. That way he's further stuck where he is right now.

RachelClarkRachelClarkabout 7 years agoAuthor
Feedback is Welcome

To 04/19/17 Anonymous: Thank you very much for the kind words. I really do appreciate them. You haven't offended me at all but I'm still clueless as to when or how I snubbed you. It's somewhat perplexing to me really. Feel free to send me a private email if you wish and we can discuss. Also, to demonstrate that I really am serious about wanting feedback I have put up a forum at my website (RachelWrenClark.com). You're invited to use it as are all my readers.

To 04/20/17 Anonymous: Thank you too for the kind words. You certainly raise some interesting ideas. The type of feedback you provided is perfect for the new forum. You're certainly invited to join as well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Love it. Should have gone for the Prince Albert too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
no update

It's fine to have a slow burner story but with six months between updates I think you've lost the momentum this story could have had sadly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Of coure Eric didn't

Accept her authority. He played along just long enough to get her actions on video and then he dumped her and collected big time when he threatened to expose her actions to her family, friends and fellow workers. She paid and paid big time. Eric was a very happy camper. Julia was ruined.

graymangazergraymangazeralmost 7 years ago

Nicely done, but very slow burning, I find myself growing impatient with some of the drawn out scenes, and longing to read more about Julia's humiliating treatment of Eric. Incidentally; maybe Eric is one of the few guys who doesn't enjoy cunnilingus, but personally I can't consider it a punishment, I for one would beg to be in that position, I'd even pay good money for the honour.

Anyway...it appears that Eric's future is pretty much sealed, perhaps doomed - or lucky enough, choose your own description - to serve not only his wife but also her lesbian partner. Things seem to be heading that way, but maybe you'll surprise us yet.

I for one am looking forward to finding out. The writing is still good, but make sure to keep it believable.

anewfananewfanover 6 years ago
Please don't let the forum slow you down from writing more

Loving it. Will have to post more at RachelWrenClark.com

anewfananewfanover 6 years ago
Brainstorm !

If you revise the stories for a book form or a movie, you could have Julia begin to video future key elements. Later having the apartment rigged with cameras.

Video front of tattoo shop, him, reluctant to get out of the car, following her in, standing next to the chair. Have someone, receptionist?, hold the camera as she pushes his head down into the chair. For those that hate detail, describe a phone that has a great stabilizer built into it to smoothly capture the scenes. The new XB3 Rachel phone by Apple.

lover1953lover1953about 4 years ago

When they returned to the apartment, the property of Julia Grant went to the balcony, stepped on a chair and lept to his freedom. Her property was dead. His head was reduced to a ball of red and grey matter on the parking lot below. The police had lots of questions for Julia and at the end of their investigation laid a charge of manslaughter. Julia went to prison.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
5*

this is hilarious, just how bad does her pussy stink?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous