Reversals Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it - yes," Julia said breathlessly, her panting getting quicker to match Eric's passionate assault. They slid backwards, her shoulders stopping at the wall, her head under the shower nozzle, as he leaned into her, his tongue driving ever deeper as he struggled to hold onto her slippery body, water now pelting over his kneeling form. Julia suddenly grabbed fistfuls of his hair and yanked his head forcefully into her, riding his face like a saddle, her moaning getting louder, her orgasm building, water splashing over both of them as she forced him deeper and deeper into her. They stayed like that for some time, fused together, writhing in passion with Eric's addiction and submission growing more powerful by the moment. When her orgasm finally came, she squeezed her legs around Eric's head like a vise and screamed as wave after wave of pleasure convulsed through her, riding him, half suffocating him while her sweet nectar flowed into his mouth.

Water sprayed over them afterwards, Julia leaned against the wall with Eric still on his knees, both of them breathing hard as they recovered. For Julia, it had been one of the most powerful orgasms ever.

"I think you actually liked that," she stated accusingly, between breaths, searching his face for the truth. "You like licking pussy now, don't you?"

He dropped his head and stared at the shower floor, glancing at her pretty feet, while water drizzled down his face and hair, afraid to admit the truth, fearful at what it might mean. He not only liked it, he loved it, even craved it.

"You've changed," she accused. "I think you're finally beginning to accept what you truly are. My submissive, little homemaker. My man-wife. Care to deny it?" Julia asked, smirking in triumph.

Eric kept his eyes down, face stinging from the shame, only willing to look at her feet.

"Then again, I seem to recall you reacted strongly to something else I called you before. Maybe you'd like that better? I think a lot of true submissives like you prefer it. Remember? Slave."

Eric cringed at the word, his heart started to pound. Julia's property? Her slave?! Did she mean it? Why did he find it so darkly erotic?

His distress and excitement wasn't lost on Julia. She decided to try pushing it even further. "Then again, you looked so pretty last night in your little apron and with your pretty nails... maybe slave girl is better. You like that?"

He said nothing while his cock strained forward, his increasingly twisted mind even more excited. What had she done to him!?

Julia chuckled, maybe last night had a more pronounced effect on him than she realized, it was something to consider and work with. "I'll rinse myself today. Get my towels ready... slave girl. And don't you dare touch my cock with your pretty little girly fingers, you still need to be punished for this morning!"

He scampered to his feet and left the shower while Julia finished and rinsed off. When she exited he gently patted her dry then began nourishing her skin with moisturizing lotions, rubbing them in lovingly with care and attention while she watched him, trying to do it as dispassionately as possible while she grimaced at the hard cock bobbing about her.

"When we're done here I want you to take a cold shower. I'm sick of watching that thing point at me. Don't you dare stroke it off either. If you can't control that thing... I will," she warned.

Eric pursed his lips in frustration and nodded.

"I'm beginning to think a cock cage is exactly what you need," she said under her breath.

He kept working, his cock frustratingly getting all the harder with each pass of cool lotion onto her naked, soft, hairless skin. Rubbing lotion onto her breasts and thighs had practically been a form of torture. When the moisturizing was finished, he gently wrapped a towel about her, then added a smaller one around her hair.

Julia flashed him a quick smile then reached into the shower and cranked on the cold water. "Once you're done cooling off... I'll have an omelet this morning," she said, before walking away towards the door. "And we need to talk today, about the future," she added over her shoulder, leaving the bathroom.

Dejected, Eric stepped into the far side of the shower stall, away from the water. Even the spray was giving him a chill. He wrapped one hand around his hard cock and squeezed slightly, enjoying the pressure, then looked down to see his own girly looking hand and nails staring back. It felt so disconcerting but he had to remind himself that Julia didn't see him as a normal man anymore. If she wanted nail polish and a soft cock on him then so be it.

He jumped into the cold water, quickly adjusting the temperature enough to keep from totally freezing, then stood there while the chill settled in. He stared at his presumptuous, wanting, troublesome cock jutting out so defiantly wishing he could better control the damn thing. He clenched his fists in frustration and mouthed a silent wail at his manhood. He had to wonder if life would have actually been better with a pussy. If women were taking over, what was the point of being a man anymore?

It don't take long before he started getting really cold. Standing there, shivering, moaning in frustration, his cock finally began to soften. Anticipation and desire sagged as the cold settled in leaving little more than a dull ache behind.

He stood there, miserable, thinking about yesterday, about all the things Julia and Samantha had said. Maybe it was all true, he lamented. Looking at the the world it did make some sense. Maybe men really were obsolete in the modern world. Women did seem to be taking over and with them earning the majority of college degrees wasn't it only a matter of time before they would? Wasn't it inevitable? Maybe this really was the beginning of a world wide matriarchy, the early stages of what would eventually be a total shift of power leaving women mostly in control with men serving as their chattel. His whole body quaked at the thought standing there in the near freezing water but, at least, finally, he was soft.

Jumping out of the shower, shivering, he hastily dried off, then drew a robe on and headed to the kitchen to start breakfast. He needed to hurry. Making Julia's breakfast every morning was just one of his many homemaker duties, one Julia frequently found disappointment in but something he knew he could improve on with effort. He grabbed eggs and a skillet and sighed. It was something else to work on to please her.

Shortly after finishing Julia's omelette, as he was adding a tiny sprig of parsley as garnish, Julia walked into the dinning room and sat down. She had a sexy-librarian look to her today, Eric thought, crisp and professional with a little less skin showing but with stylish clothes that tugged every curve. She glanced towards Eric disapprovingly, the look alone enough to make his heart skip a beat. The meal should have been on the table the moment she sat down, keeping her waiting was unacceptable. Immediately, he hurried her plate over and placed it before her, juice and coffee quickly followed after another run to the kitchen.

Eric stood there, waiting to see if she needed anything else. She took a small bite of the omelette and curled the corner of her lip in disdain, another bite followed with a look of indifference.

"Kneel," she commanded casually.

Eric's eyes went wide as he quickly got to the floor. "I'm sorry, did I undercook it? Last time I overcooked-"

Julia held her palm out towards him, silencing his excuses. "I'm not interested in discussing your... barely adequate cooking skills," she said. "We have more important things to talk about," she added, taking another small bite of the omelet.

On his knees, Eric couldn't help but admire the austere yet sexy pumps adorning her lovely feet, tall, dark grey, pointed toed, three inch stilettos with faux laces on a full coverage front but with open side panels revealing her lovely feet within while thin buckle straps wrapped about each ankle to hold them on. There was something almost old-world, poetic about them that made him fantasize about authoritarian ladies from another era. Her trim legs looked unbelievably sexy in them as they disappeared into a just over the knee, grey pencil skirt above. A lacy white blouse completed the outfit, thin enough to see hints of a white bra beneath. His cock began to twitch to life again until he saw a disturbing sternness in her eyes that suddenly overshadowed the rest of her.

She locked eyes with him. "First thing to discuss is your punishment for using me this morning as some... object to jerk off to!

His excitement began to fade as worry and fear replaced it. "I... I know... it was wrong. I'm sorry... please... it was a moment of weakness. You're just so beautiful. I... I promise you it won't ever happen again. Never," he said as his palms began to sweat.

A sadistic smile crossed Julia's lips. Watching Eric beg, knowing how much power she wielded over the worm was exciting beyond measure. It inspired her to higher levels of cruelty. "It's not like I haven't warned you, Eric," she said. "Like I told you this morning, it won't happen again," she said menacingly. "I'm going to make sure it doesn't."

Eric rocked back on his feet as a chill ran through him, like ice water was suddenly flowing through his veins.

"Do you know what a key holder is, Eric?" she asked calmly.

"I'm... not... sure," he replied with a soft quaver.

"Oh, come on, guess," she said playfully.

"I... don't know," he said, shaking his head.

"Guess!" she insisted.

"You're... considering a... cock cage?" he asked worriedly.

"Oh no," she started, "Not considering. I've already decided to cage your puny cock," she said. "And, of course, I'm going to be holding the key, I'll be your key holder."

Eric's mouth fell open, dazed.

Julia smiled at his distress. "No, simple, plastic, off-the-shelf, chastity device for you either. Nothing you can cut off or break open easily. I'm going to have one custom made so it's escape proof, probably stainless steel. Once it's on, you'll need the key to take it off," she said, staring at him until the distress in his face told her the reality of it had sunk it. "No more jerking off for you. You won't get to cum anymore, not unless I decide to let you."

He struggled with the news, his face scrunched up and twisting, looking like he might start crying. "So, I'd have to wear it... every night?" Eric asked.

"Noooo," she said a bit surprised at the question. "All the time, Eric. Twenty-four seven. You stay locked up until I decide otherwise. You'll only get to cum when I think you've earned one.

Eric's eyes went wide. The thought that she would actually lock up his cock, take control of it, be his key holder, somehow made her control over him more complete than he thought possible. It was deeply worrisome but also, surprisingly, exciting. Somehow it stirred the dark, twisted libido she had nurtured in him, her power over him somehow exciting his betraying cock.

"I don't expect any problems from you on this. Or should I?" she asked.

Eric dropped his eyes back to her lovely pumps and shook his head. "No. No problems," he said sounding defeated, fixating on her lovely footwear. "I... I've been thinking... about yesterday... about everything we talked about, all the things you and... Samantha said." He kept staring at her pumps, looking glassy eyed. "The easy thing would to be to deny everything, reject it out of hand, but... the more I thought about it... the more I realized... things are different, the world I mean. Like... all the things I grew up with... don't seem to make sense anymore. I need to... change... adapt... whatever... I have to figure out how to fit in."

"Meaning?" Julia asked.

He shrugged looking miserable, his chin began to tremble. "I think we lost... men lost," he said. "We really did, the war of the sexes, whatever it was called," he said, scrunching his lips together like the words had soured in his mouth. "I don't have to like it... but... I think... I need to accept it... and what it means. If men lost... then women won."

Julia smiled, her lips curling into something cruel and scornful as she listened to him talk, his words sounding like surrender. Everything she wanted seemed to be coming together.

Looking trance like, he continued. "Once I accepted that, it explained a lot to me. It did. Like why I lost my job to a woman and why I was having a hard time finding another one." He shrugged again. "Maybe it is evolution - women taking over, college degrees, jobs, marriages... everything."

Julia nodded with satisfaction.

He shook his head, wishing he could deny what he knew and return to the comfortable ignorance he had lived in for so long but it wasn't possible any longer. "I need to... let go... of so much and hope for the best. What do they say? No regrets?"

She watched him struggling with every word, delighted by how deeply fractured he was.

He sat back on his heels and looked up to her, daring to look her in the eyes, his wounded gaze almost haunting. "Yesterday, I agreed. Just yesterday... I agreed to... listen to you... to follow... to o..." The word stuck in his throat as his face twisted. Julia's eyes narrowed on him, clearly unsatisfied. "Obey!" he spat out suddenly. "I agreed to obey you."

Julia nodded and smiled with grim satisfaction. "Yes. You did," she replied.

"I want to be with you. I want you happy, I do. I mean that. I'm going to try my hardest to make this work. To listen. To... obey... even when I don't want to. You're the boss. I... I need to accept that," he said. "Only a foolish person denies reality, right?"

Julia continued nodding while she examined the pathetic man kneeling to her. "I'm glad you're finally seeing the truth, glad you're finally trying to find your true place. Don't expect it to be easy though. I'm going to break you, completely."

Eric nodded and returned his gaze to her feet. "I think I'm ready... now," he said.

"Good! Because there's going to be a real moment of decision for you to prove it. I told you before I wouldn't force you to do anything. So you see, little wife, when your cock cage arrives, I'm not going to be the one to shove you into it and slam the lock shut - you are." An evil grin lit up her face. "You're going to be the one that'll be trapping your own cock inside and closing the lock knowing that I might not release you for days, weeks, maybe even months. You're going to put yourself into chastity."

Tears were in his eyes now, making them glisten. "If that's what you truly want... then yes... okay. I can do that. And I won't make any problems. I'll do it. For as long as you want me to."

"Even if I keep you in it for months at a time?"

"If that's what you truly want," he said, nodding.

"What if I decide not to let you out for six months at a time?"

He cringed slightly at the suggestion, the idea clearly distressing. "I would... hope you didn't but... if you really wanted to punish me like that... I'd have to... accept it."

Julia sneered at Eric with loathing, suddenly filled with contempt for him. How could she have ever loved such a pathetic man? She wanted to punish him for being weak alone, watch him struggle for being so pathetic. Toying with him was going to be such fun.

"What if I teased you mercilessly, everyday made your cock scream for release from it's cage while I show you what you can't have, deny you release, day after day, laughing at your imprisoned, bent cock?

He squirmed on his knees with trembling hands as fear and anxiety ate away at him. The idea of being teased while his cock was locked up, trapped and bent over in a chastity device was too much to deal with.

"Well?!" Julia demanded an answer.

"If... that's what you truly want," he finally said in a whisper.

"Good," she said, smiling with smug satisfaction. He had to be ready, she decided. Her pussy began to ache at the thought of having a committed submissive male at her disposal, the things she might do to him, the scores she might settle, the ideas were so deviant and delicious. She was really going to do it, take a man and erase his masculinity bit by bit, feminize him. It was time.

"Now that we have a plan for keeping your cock under control, there's something else I wanted to discuss," Julia said. "Something critical to our future together."

Eric simply nodded, giving her his full attention, still kneeling as he had not been given permission to move.

"What if I told you... I'm thinking of easing up on you a little bit?" she asked. "Allowing you more freedom?"

Eric looked surprised, his eyes opening up expectantly like she had handed him a present.

"Well, I am," she said. "I'm even considering letting you have the things I took away from you. Would you like that?"

Eric nodded cautiously, wondering if she was just toying with him.

"Of course, it assumes you've really, truly changed," she said, the words measured, her tone sounding a bit more ominous. "It assumes you'll truly do what I want, that you'll do what I tell you, that you'll accept your place and be a good little submissive male." Eric shrank down as her eyes drilled into him with resolute confidence and authority. "You think you can do that?"

His face took on the look of anguish suddenly as he fought back tears. "I have... I've changed," he assured her.

Julia's eyes narrowed with skepticism.

"Really," he said, quickly swiping a tear away as he relived the shame. "Ever since the day... you found out how much I'd been playing on the computer while you were working... all the lies I'd been telling you."

She looked at him suspiciously. "I don't know, Eric. Seems to me, you've been fighting me all along," she said. "I want to trust you and move forward. I have very big plans. But I need to believe you're ready for change."

He shrugged and pouted, considering what he wanted to say without upsetting her. "It's a lot to take on. A man spends his entire life thinking a certain way, it's... just hard to change is all. I mean... life was supposed to be a certain way and now everything is totally upside down for me. Part of me can't help wishing things were different... like they used to be."

"Doesn't sound like somebody who's changed," she said with bitterness.

He shook his head. "No. I'm sorry. I'm just trying to explain why it seems like I've been fighting. I mean, maybe I did but I don't think so, not really. I... I've been fighting myself more than anything. I... can't... help that entirely. But, I've been losing, the whole time." He dared to look her in the eyes. "I think... deep inside... I want this, want us... however you want us."

"You sure about that?"

Eric nodded.

Julia's eyes narrowed. "I've told you before, I'm going to change you. I'm going to be cruel to you. You sure you're ready for that?"

He dropped his eyes back to her feet and nodded.

"You ready for any punishments I'll impose?"

He nodded again, keeping his eyes down.

She stood up, towering over his kneeling form then slowly walked around him, appraising him.

"What if I want to have you tattooed again? Maybe have you pierced?" she asked while continuing to walk around him. "You ready for that?"

Eric winced, wondering what dark, twisted path he was on, fearing it but excited by it too. "I would beg you not to... but..." He stopped mid-sentence, unable to finish, then nodded hesitantly, agreeing to it.

Julia stood behind him, biting her lip in anticipation, wondering what she wanted his next tattoo to be and where she wanted to put it. How bad did she want to permanently humiliate him? Those were questions that would have to wait though. Right now, he needed to be prepared for something even more extreme.

"What if I wanted to mod your body in other ways," she asked, slowly walking around again, stopping directly in front of him. She lifted his chin upwards, forcing him to look into her eyes. He trembled slightly.