Reverse Cowgirl Double Face-off

Story Info
Two couples swap and explore.
4k words
4.53
26.6k
15
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlyDog969
SlyDog969
568 Followers

My wife Sonja had set up a playdate at our house for this Saturday with Greg and Michelle another couple we have an ongoing relationship. I always let the ladies work out all the details for these intimate swap sessions.

This was the third time we had gotten together. It had been over a month since the last meeting, and I was looking forward to the thrill of seeing my wife with another man I did enjoy having sex with Michelle. We had a similar relationship with a different couple we played with for just over two years, but they had moved away for work reasons.

We first met Greg and Michelle online and then in person for coffee. They were just a nice fun couple that we enjoyed being around, so we invited them over to our house for drinks. It is incredibly difficult to find the right couple not just for sex, but that you can enjoy their company and conversation as well as to explore your mutual sexual attraction.

Our first intimate experience with them went well, it was limited to watching and being watched which was very arousing. We enjoyed playfully teasing and showing off our seduction and foreplay techniques with our spouses performing some light caressing and passionate kissing combined with intimate fondling like in a soft porn movie.

We then traded partners and repeated the same process with a few cell phone photos and videos which nobody was the least bit shy about in fact encouraged. The sexual chemistry between each new partner was incredible and no one had to be convinced to take it to the next level. Even so, we agreed to wait until the next meeting to make sure everyone was comfortable with each other.

The second meeting occurred a week later at their house and was a full-on fuck fest inspired by a hot tub and an abundance of drinks. The anticipation and mental arousal from the first meeting had fermented in our subconscious like a fine wine. The bathing suits came off within the first hour and the sex was incredible. I smiled for the next three days replaying the images over in my mind of me and Michelle and then shifting over to watching Sonja and Greg.

A few days afterward Sonja admitted although she had never been with a woman before she had a slight sexual attraction to Michelle which piqued her interest. God yes, I was very supportive of that idea, the images in my head of my sexy wife having girl-on-girl sex gave me boner after boner for the next two weeks.

When Saturday finally arrived, Michelle sent us a text saying they were going out to dinner to meet a family friend but would meet us at our place at around 9:00. They did finally arrive around 9:30.

They had just come from a formal dinner and were nicely dressed for a couple's night out. Greg was pulling a small carry-on suitcase with an assortment of adult toys and sexy outfits for Michelle to spice up the evening. They had come to play hard.

Michelle looked gorgeous in a black spaghetti-strap dress. Her shoulder-length, silky raven black hair matched her dark tightly fitting dress which hugged her body and displayed her curves nicely. Her gold necklace and matching gold earrings added a touch of class to a well-endowed lady that already looked like a goddess. Her silver ankle bracelet, black stocking, and stiletto heels added just enough erotic firepower to compel me to want to mount her right then and there.

I had no idea what Greg was wearing I was too busy undressing his wife in my imagination to think about anything else. Sonja had gone back into the bedroom to change. She had gotten a quick look at what Michelle was wearing and did not want to be outdone, determined to make sure that she impressed Greg.

Eventually, Sonja came out looking hot as usual, self-confident, and ready to compete, putting her sensuality up against any woman on the planet. She was wearing a revealing long dark blue dress that was cut out in the middle, it crisscrossed her well-shaped breasts, leaving a rather pleasant view of her side boob, then coming together and tying behind her neck. The dress was lowcut down the back to where the crack of her sexy exquisitely rounded little butt was showing.

Greg smiled with a slight moan leaving no doubt he was enjoying the view. I offered Greg a beer but changed that offer to one of my finer single malts after an evil stare from my wife telepathically saying don't embarrass me.

I suppose it was because of their elegant attire that the ladies were prancing around like two little girls having a make-believe tea party with their dolls. Eventually, Sonja recognized that she was neglecting her hostess duties and joined Greg who was sitting on the couch sipping his drink. She began gently stroking his upper thigh through his trousers and inquiring about how he was.

Michelle joined me where I was sitting perching herself on the arm of my wingback chair resting her arm against the top of the chair leaning inward and playing with my hair asking if I had any naughty dreams about her since the last time, we were together.

I glanced across the room and saw Sonja was already in full seduction mode climbing up on Greg's lap and straddling him while planting a passionate kiss that lasted for more time than was required to count his teeth with her tongue. Michelle took her cue from Sonja's display and shifted her body over onto my lap. She placed my hand on her pussy then unleashed her breasts into full view and proceeded to rub them all over my face.

By now the clothes were coming off as we began undressing each other tossing our garments off to the side and making naked body contact. The lust and passion were now on full display with eager desperate kisses and each touch of exposed skin on skin magnified the sexual energy flowing back and forth between us.

Sonja then stood up looking around the room as if she had lost something. She then wandered off and returned a few seconds later bringing out a thin satin bed sheet and spreading it out on the carpet in the center of the living room so they could have plenty of space to play and no rug burns.

Greg moved from the couch and joined her, and they sat on the bed sheet and began kissing and groping each other hurriedly trying to finish undressing themselves like two high school kids in the back seat of a car at lovers' lane desperately needing to get at each other before somebody drove by and saw them.

Michelle and I excused ourselves and retreated to the kitchen for some drinks and some secret fondling and kissing of our own. When we returned, I saw Greg and Sonja naked going at it like rabbits in the middle of the living room floor.

Sonja was riding him for all she was worth cowgirl style. That's one position I like to watch Sonja in, it makes her tits bounce around and the sight of her engulfing my entire cock usually gets me off pretty fast. I could see Greg was enjoying her in that position just as much as me.

While Sonja was riding Greg like a wild stallion I quietly slipped off to our bedroom and retrieved a couple of small vibrators and other devices from the nightstand on Sonja's side of the bed. I then returned to the living room and tossed them down on the floor next to where my lovely wife was busy impaling herself as deeply as possible on Greg's man rod.

I grabbed a couple of thick pillows off the couch and tossed one to Greg so he could position his torso in more of a setting position instead of staring at the ceiling and missing all the action. I then tossed another pillow near his feet and then laid down next to them in the opposite direction flat on the floor and then propped myself up almost in a sitting position before motioning for Michelle to ride me the same way.

I was almost right up against Greg's body as Michelle took up position, she quickly realized what I had in mind and gave me a smirk before seizing my penis. She got on top of me and slowly inserted my erection into her wet pussy. Michelle rode me slowly at first making eye contact and giving me a deliciously wicked smile.

I do love it when a woman is on top riding me pumping herself up and down on my cock making me surrender to her dominance. Visually drinking in and experiencing all the erotic sensations as she dances on my cock raising herself up and down and repeatedly controlling the rhythm with her breasts dangling just inches from my face. Seeing her sit up straight and put her hands on her head or when she lifts her breasts with both hands proudly displaying them balancing herself with no hands.

Michelle rode me slowly gliding up and down my pole using the circular gyrations of her hips combined with the thrusting and pumping of her body going balls deep on my thick rod and grinding her clit on my pubic bone. Eventually putting both of us into a hypnotic trance and then that beautiful orgasmic release overtakes us when all her skill and hard work finally pays off.

At first, both women were making every effort not to make physical contact with each other, leaning forward or backward so as not to rub shoulders as they bounced up and down, but they eventually just ignored it and let themselves enjoy the moment smiling when they accidentally let their bare skin touch.

Sonja stopped to rest for a moment since she had been doing most of the work and going at it longer than us. After catching her breath, she stood up and spun around grabbing Greg's penis and inserting back into her love canal facing away from him, and began riding him reverse cowgirl style.

For at least a few moments I enjoyed watching her boobs and Michelle's bouncing up and down now side by side.

Michelle then leaned forward against me still sliding up and down my man pole and inquired in a very low voice so that Sonja couldn't hear, "You do want me to ride you the same way, don't you? That's what you had in mind all along to trick us into doing some girl-on-girl sex isn't it?" Michelle was a lot smarter than I gave her credit.

I smiled back at her and said, "I didn't think you would mind."

"Not at all I want that even more than you," she exclaimed.

I whispered into her ear, "Tease my wife tell her how much you like fucking her husband get into her head she likes that."

Of course, that was a complete lie my wife is a Latin female and is jealous as all hell. I was playing with fire but if Nero could fiddle while Rome burned why not me?

Michelle resumed the upright position riding up and down on my cock for a few minutes trying not to be too obvious before swiveling around and impaling herself on me facing in the opposite direction.

Both women were now almost facing each other with their bodies only inches away, close enough to smell their scent to feel the body heat to observe each other's facial expressions the glean in their eyes, and the allure of their lips.

Sonja tried to look away at first pretending to be oblivious but then Michelle implemented my poke-the-bear strategy.

Michelle suddenly proclaimed, "You know I do like fucking your husbands' cock."

"I can tell he likes fucking a real woman for a change. One that knows how to give him the best sex a man can get.

I could tell Michelle liked being the wild card using her tone of voice and attitude being slightly arrogant and condescending to push all the right buttons.

"I can fuck my man and yours just fine," Sonja replied. "Let's see how long it takes them both to recover when we are done with them."

The combination of her anger and passion was evident by the increased vigor Sonja applied to pump up and down on Greg's cock.

Michelle leaned over to Sonja and brushed Sonja's hair out of her face caressed her cheek and then gave her a light peck next to her ear lobe.

"Sorry I upset you, maybe there is a way I can make it up to you."

She then moved to within millimeters of Sonja's lips without touching her holding that position and teasing her making her share each other's breath with their lips never actually coming into contact. Teasing her taunting her looking into her eyes as if she was trying to read her mind. She slowly withdrew back a few inches discreetly making it clear the next move was up to Sonja.

Sonja instinctively put her hands over Michelle's shoulders as if she were kissing a man. They locked eyes at that moment. Then their lips met. Tentatively at first. their grips tightened on each other's bodies. They kissed for a good minute, becoming hungrier and lustier in their oral movements. Michelle slowly pulled away at this point.

"Have you ever kissed a girl before?" Michelle asked.

"No. Never."

"Oh, so I'm your first, huh?"

"Oh, sweetie we are only getting started. There is so much more to experience before this night is over." Michelle exclaimed.

When she leaned over, I got a glimpse of Greg with a big smile enjoying the way the ladies were interacting. Up until this point Sonja's body had been blocking his view, all I saw of him was his non-name cock sliding in and out of my wife's pussy as she bounced up and down on it. He gave me an approving nod and I returned the salute with a big grin of my own.

Michelle kissed Sonja a few more times, slowly, as she took in how she kissed her back all the while, Michelle's hand was resting on Sonja's thigh.

She lashed at her tongue a few more times and finished their kiss by pecking her lips again.

Michelle groped Sonja's breasts and whispered into her ear.

"I'm so hot for you."

Sonja's soft smile spoke to her approval.

"You're teasing me," Sonja replied through her grin.

"Hmm, let's see how hot you are..." Michelle's hand traveled up Sonja's leg and stopped its journey on her twat.

Michelle teased her folds using her fingertip to stroke her sweet slit.

"Yes indeed, you are hot for me, aren't you?"

She gradually increased the speed of her fingers. "You like that?"

She shoved one finger in and then another rotating them slowly before curling upward and hitting Sonja's G-spot.

"Oh, God!" Sonja exclaimed as Michelle was fondling her now wet opening.

Sonja was paralyzed and speechless by how much she was turned on.

Michelle leaned over towards Sonja picked up a small vibrator and began to work it on Sonja's clit. Sonja hesitated at first unsure of herself and what to do. She slowed her action of bouncing up and down on Greg's penis and began trying to hit her G-spot with the head of his cock as the vibrator lightly touched her clit at the same time, she began twisting her nipples.

Michelle ran the vibrator around her clit, which now began to look like a small penis. The sound of the vibrator humming sent shivers all over Sonja's body. Once the vibrator's tip made it to the head of her clit, then several screams of uncontrolled joy rang out.

"Oh God, Oh God, don't stop, oh, that feels so damn good," she cried!

Sonja began struggling for breath between the continuous gyrations of her inner cunt being massaged by Greg's penis and the vibrator ringing her clit back and forth like the church bells at Norte Dame Cathedral. Her eyes had rolled back, and her mouth was wide open, trying to grasp the reality of the situation and any amount of air that she could get.

Michelle whispered, gnawing at her cheek. "How's your pussy feeling?"

"Holy shit, you are good!" Sonja replied. Shifting her weight, a little, Sonja looked over her shoulder at Greg who was in his little world of ecstasy at that moment.

Michelle had temporarily paused riding my cock but kept it inside her pussy. Since Sonja was facing me, I didn't mind I had a front-row seat watching her enjoyment of Michelle's expert teasing and manipulation.

"Are you ready for another go?" Michelle asked.

Her eyes glazed over and with a contented smile on her face, Sonja gave a nod of approval indicating she wanted more.

Michelle looked down at one of the toys I had retrieved from the bedroom earlier which included a set of vibrating nipple clamps. Michelle picked them up and attached one to her nipple furthest away from Sonja and then the other end to Sonja's furthest nipple locking their bodies into a forced embrace that could not be broken without causing a great deal of pain.

Occasionally Michelle would lean back slightly enjoying the momentary pain and the grimace look on Sonja's face. Afterward, she leaned in and tenderly caressed Sonja with a light teasing kiss barely touching her lips before withdrawing with a wicked sultry smile.

Greg and I both eventually reminded the ladies what their primary purpose was for being there and they returned their focus to cock riding. They were now forced to work in unison because the nipple clams restricted their range of movement.

They enjoyed the stimulation of the nipple claps but quickly grew frustrated with how they couldn't use our cocks the way they wanted. Sonja switched the device off and removed the clips from their nipples and placed the contraption on the floor.

Both women then proceeded to pile-drive themselves into us while continuing to work each other's clit with their fingers.

Sonja was still facing Michelle, turned away from Greg her pussy stretched over his cock as her perfect ass slammed up and down repeatedly. She brought both of her hands up to her breasts then began pinching and pulling on both at the same time.

A low moan escaped her lips as she flipped her head back in elation. Greg groaned quietly as she reached down and began playing with his balls as she rode atop him, her tits dancing to the rhythm of their fucking.

A few inches away, Michelle's body glistened with sweat as she ran her hands through her hair and licked her lips, all the while keeping her eyes locked on the woman in front of her. With a wry smile to her audience, she continued to wiggle back and forth on my cock.

Michelle began to finger herself at the sight and sound of her husband being ridden by my wife. As her fingers connected with her clit, she began rhythmically massaging her clit as she marveled at how utterly turned on, she was by watching Greg fuck another woman.

Her eyes made contact with her husband's lover as she fucked herself with her finger stealing periodic glances of Greg losing himself in the visual and physical sensations of the moment.

Pumping her middle finger in and out of her cunt She tried to match the couple's lovemaking tempo, pushing her hips forward to meet her thrusting finger in time with their cadence.

Sonja was grinding her pussy down onto Greg now, his cock buried deep inside her as she writhed in ecstasy.

The two women's eyes met, and they both knew that they were trying hard to reach orgasm at the same time. A shiver of exhilaration rippled through Michelle's body as she once again began slowly gliding her wet snatch up and down my shaft.

My eyes darted back and forth between the two hot women, one on top of me and my wife pleasuring herself a few feet away fucking another man. Even in my wildest fantasies, I never imagined how incredibly arousing such a scenario could truly be.

Sonja's body quivered as her fingers teased her clit with little circular motions her other hand returned to her bosom to caress the nipple on her left breast. She could tell how much I was enjoying fucking another woman and was quite certain that my gratification was easily being matched, if not surpassed by her own.

By now she was panting for breath, her two fingers buried deep in her cunt, and her sticky juices slowly starting to run down from her engorged slit.

Greg's hands glided over her perfect ass and onto her thighs, his rigid cock gliding into her smoldering snatch, and he immediately began pounding upward into her deliciously tight cunt as he shoved his dick as far into her pussy as it would go. As his thighs slapped continuously against her ass cheeks, he made sure to shoot a look at his wife as she enjoyed the show.

Seeing her so thoroughly engrossed in the act of pleasuring herself as she watched her husband slam into another woman, Greg was certain that his prick had never been harder in his life. An involuntary groan of pleasure escaped his lips as he watched each woman fuck was the most erotic thing he had ever seen.

SlyDog969
SlyDog969
568 Followers
12