Reverse Cowgirl Double Face-off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg marveled at the double satisfaction of seeing his wife get off watching him fuck another woman combined with his new lover enjoying her release thanks to his hard-working penis. He never realized anything could feel as good as this did, his cock buried deep inside one hot babe as his beautiful wife watched and fingered herself while fucking another man only inches away.

Michelle's eyes widened as she saw Sonja bring herself close to orgasm right in front of her. The two women smiled knowingly in each other's direction; their sexual connection was unmistakable at that moment.

As my hard cock pounded into her from behind, Michelle lifted her ass as far as she could and thrust it down with the power of a sledgehammer. Within seconds, she was completely lost in the intensity of her now impending climax as I pumped in and out of her mercilessly.

I could not take it much longer. Watching both of these amazing women ready to explode, plus fucking one of them as furiously as I possibly could, had driven me to the edge. Finally, my balls began to boil, and I knew I was about to shoot my load.

I had been thrusting my cock in and out of Michelle's pussy then the first bout finally surged up through me. I felt the flood starting to well up from somewhere deep inside. My climax started in my balls, traveled up the shaft of my penis, and then burst forth as I shot my hot load of sperm into her.

She replied, vigorously thrusting her fuck-hole up and down my spouting cock. Her pussy seemed to grip it even tighter, then her movements grew even more purposeful until her vagina was pumping my straining cock siphoning the semen from my body.

By the time she had finished me off, we were both utterly drained. She collapsed down on top of me and I was completely spent and tried to catch my breath with my cum-drenched lover lying beside me smiling with a look of contentment and exhaustion.

A few feet away I watched Sonja as she mindlessly began caressing her breasts, rubbing Greg's cum around her nipples, and could not help but smile at the sight. My grin widened even further as I watched her gaze fixed upon the sticky man creme glistening on her tits.

To my amazement, my cock was already starting to get hard again as I saw my wife's hand slip back between her legs and a sensual moan escape her lips.

Glancing over in my direction with a delightfully naughty smile Sonja inquired, "Anybody ready for sloppy seconds?"

12