Reverse Cuck with Cathy

Story Info
I fuck my wife’s best friend-while she watches.
2.2k words
4.5
37k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Note: Thanks to Des, you know who you are, for all your help]

After reading many stories on Literotica, I finally had an experience that I think is worth sharing.

My wife and I have been married for nineteen years. I would say we have a fairly active sex life and we often spice up our lovemaking by telling each other fantasies and acting them out in bed. But, my wife had never fantasized openly to me about what recently happened.

We were traveling home after visiting Utah's National Parks, headed east back to Kansas City on I-70. As we approached the small town of Green River, Utah, my wife, Charlotte was excited because she had been in contact with an old girlfriend from college she hadn't seen in many years who was living there. The two of them had arranged for us to stay with her for a few days. The friend, Cathy, had lost her husband to Covid-19 in early 2020 so I didn't know what to expect when we got together. But as we talked about Cathy, out of nowhere, my wife mentioned, "I don't think shes been fucked in the past two years." I didn't have a reply to that comment, so I kept my mouth shut.

We arrived at her home, on the banks of the muddy Green River, and as we climbed out of the car we were greeted by Cathy. Simply put, she was stunning. She was about five feet five inches tall with a body that looked straight out of Playboy or any other men's magazine you could name. The only word I could think of to describe her was ravishing: 36DD breasts, a tight stomach, a beautiful ass and toned arms and legs. She had a beautiful olive complexion tanned from time in the sun, a gorgeous face and long black hair, going to grey.

Char and Cathy ran into each other's arms and hugged. Finally after a minute or two, my wife introduced me to her. She greeted me with a tight hug and a kiss. In addition to Cathy's greeting, I thought of what my wife had told me about her going without sex for a couple of years and, naturally, I immediately started getting a hard-on.

Before I go any further, let me describe Char. Simply put, Charlotte is a gorgeous woman that exudes sensuousness. She possess an almost gymnastic body at five feet three inches tall, dark reddish hair surrounding a beautiful Latin face. Olive skin, 34D tits and a flat stomach. But by far her most incredible asset is her spectacular ass. Round and beautifully attractive, it flows into her toned legs. One other thing you need to know about my wife, she NEVER goes anywhere without wearing heels. It doesn't matter what she's doing or what she's wearing, dress, shorts, a bathing suit, Char has heels to match her perfectly manicured and sexy feet. She draws stares from men AND women. Char is isn't really an exhibitionist, but she flaunts her looks and people can't keep their eyes off of her. She's never told me, but I know that men, including some of my so-called friends, have come on to her trying to taste her delights.

After meeting Cathy, I unloaded the car as the girls caught up with each other. Once I had our bags in the house, Cathy showed us to our room and then gave us a tour of her home. It was a beautiful ranch style layout with the center piece being a huge kitchen/open area that looked out to the rive.

As the conversation between Cathy and Char continued, I made myself busy by getting into her fridge and liquor cabinet. I found the fixings for margaritas and mixed up a pitcher. I carried two icy drinks to them, received hugs and kissed for my efforts, then I left them alone and went for a walk in Cathy's little neighborhood. It was a really nice area with mature shade trees sitting near the river.

I returned to the house and found that the entire pitcher of drinks was gone. I was immediately ordered by the women to mix up a new batch, so I got to work and brought fresh drinks out to them.

Cathy stood up and said, "Charlotte said I could thank you for the drinks." Then she put her arms around my neck and pulled me into her body as she kissed me. Not looking to see if my wife approved or not, I wrapped my arms around Cathy's waist and ground my hard cock into her crotch. Her kiss lingered, then she released herself from me and told my wife, "You were right, he IS a good kisser!"

Char stood up, came to me and gave me a light kiss on the cheek and said, "Slow down cowboy, the day is young." Cathy and Char then both broke down giggling. I didn't know what was happening, but decided I would enjoy whatever they had laid out for me.

We finished the second pitcher of drinks and by now both women were more than a little tipsy. I excused myself and went to the kitchen to see what I could whip up for dinner. I found salad mix, some chicken and started cooking. I overheard Cathy ask my wife, "Does he do everything as well as he bartends and kisses?" Char replied, "You have no idea, but you'll find out." I acted as if I hadn't heard their conversation.

After dinner I cleaned up the kitchen and dishes and dismissed the ladies to go relax. As I was washing dishes my wife announced she needed to go to the bathroom and made a grand exit to the toilet. Cathy came around behind me and reached for my crotch and grabbed my cock through my cargo pants. She whispered, "Char said I could borrow you tonight...is that okay?". Before I could answer, she said, "But she wants to watch us fucking."

I had never been so aroused in my life, I turned, faced Cathy and kissed her, almost violently, by pushing my tongue into her mouth and holding her tightly. Just then my wife returned and said, "I see Cathy told you that I'm loaning you to her tonight. Are you okay with that?" My answer was to continue to kiss Cathy while my hands roamed her body.

Cathy pulled away from me and turned to my wife and said, "I know you want to watch, so can I have him to myself until I invite you to join us?" Before my wife could answer, Cathy was unzipping my shorts and reached in and pulled out my seven inches of cock. She dropped to her knees and licked the head of my cock tasting my pre-cum. She slurped and licked my cock, my cock was as hard as it had ever been.

Cathy stopped licking me, looked up at my wife and said, "Well?"

Char responded, "He's yours until you invite me to join."

As Cathy resumed sucking me, I couldn't stand it so I grabbed hair in each hand and face fucked Cathy until I unloaded my cum into her mouth. She swallowed it all, and called Char over. Then she kissed my wife with my cum smeared all over her mouth and spit my cum into my wife's mouth as they continued their kiss.

My head was spinning from the incredible blowjob/face fuck, the fact that my wife had watched her best friend suck me off, and the kiss between Char and Cathy that was happening as Cathy held my cock.

The girls broke their embrace and Cathy put my still hard cock back into my cargo shorts and said, "Charlotte and I are going to get ready for bed, why don't you freshen up and join us in a half hour?" Cathy gave me a light kiss, Char kissed me and they walked away into Cathy's bedroom.

I took a quick shower, shaved and put on a clean pair of boxers. I was still reeling from the fact I was about to spend the night with Cathy as my wife watched from the sidelines until she was invited to join.

When I walked into Cathy's bedroom I saw my wife, naked, except for black stiletto heels sitting in the corner of the room. She smiled at me and said, "I love you." I turned as I heard Cathy enter and saw her dressed in a see-through teddy, crotchless panties and her own pair of sexy high heels. She looked absolutely incredible. I looked at Char and whispered back, "I love you, too."

I turned back to look at Cathy and she asked, "You like?"

I could only reply, "Yes."

Cathy said, "I belong to you tonight...come fuck me while your wife watches. Does that make you horny?"

Again I could only say, "Yes."

Cathy turned to my wife and asked, "Charlotte, does it turn you on knowing that I'll be fucking your husband tonight? In front of you? His cock is going to fall in love with my wet pussy."

As I looked over at my wife she seemed to be in a trance and her hands were between her legs rubbing herself.

I walked to Cathy and pulled her into me as I kissed her. I moved her to the bed, pushed her onto her back and spread her legs apart. I kissed her shoes, then pulled off a shoe and sucked her toes into my mouth. Cathy was groaning as I licked my way up to her waiting, cleanly shaved pussy. She was sopping wet as I started making out with her her labia as though I was making out with the lips on her mouth. I pushed my tongue deep into her pussy and tasted her while I searched for and found her clit and began sucking it.

As I was eating Cathy's pussy, she was moaning and crying out for me to "Keep going, don't stop."

Cathy was soaking me with her pussy juices as I kept pushing my face into her crotch. I took my hand and wet my fingers by pushing two fingers into her love canal, I pulled them out of her and quickly pushed my middle finger into her asshole. She screamed as I felt her have an shattering orgasm as she gushed her fluids onto my face.

I kept sucking gently on her clit until she caught her breath. She placed her hands on my face and lifted me up so she could kiss me. As we deeply kissed I heard a moan coming from the corner where Char was. I watched amazed as Cathy called her over and told her to clean her pussy. My wife came to us, dropped to her knees and proceeded to lick hungrily at Cathy's pussy. After a few moments, Cathy ordered her back to the corner where she had been watching.

Cathy said, "Charlotte, did you enjoy seeing your husband eat me?"

Charlotte replied, "Yes, of course."

"Did you like cleaning me up?"

My wife replied, "You know I did."

Cathy said, "I'm going to fuck your husband now while you watch."

Cathy stood up, pulled off what remained of her lingerie, but kept her heels on. She pushed me onto my back, removed my boxers and kissed the head of my cock. She held on to my dick by the base as she lowered her cunt onto my hardness and impailed herself on me. Her tight pussy felt as though a hot, wet velvet glove was squeezing my cock. As she began to piston up and down, I sucked on her erect, engorged nipples before I started sucking on her underboobs. In this incredible state of passion I started to mark her breasts with purple hickeys. I released one marked breast and attacked her other tit as Cathy fucked me harder and harder. I again inserted my middle finger into her asshole. Cathy screamed out, "Fuck me, fuck me! You cock is making me cum! Oh my God, DON'T stop!" As she was cumming and screaming at me, I erupted and blasted a load of my cum into her. I l felt like waves were pushing me into her body in one of the most incredible orgasms I have ever had hit me. Her vice like grip on my cock did not diminish as she used her pelvic muscles to milk me.

Cathy collapsed onto me as we frantically tried to catch our breaths. I was still semi-hard as my cock stayed inside Cathy. Both of her breasts has been marked by my sucking and she had deep purple bruises, the size of quarters, on both of them. As she looked at her tits, she realized that I has marked her, she said, "I haven't had a hickey for 30 years!" I asked if she was ok with what I has done; her reply was to kiss me deeply.

Suddenly my wife spoke up and asked, "May I join you."

Cathy looked at me and jokingly said, "What do you think?"

I looked at my beautiful wife and and looked at Cathy and said, "Absolutely she should join us, but I going to fuck you again."

As my naked wife joined us, they both said, Char asked, "Are you going to let me join in the fun?"

As a response Cathy leaned over me and kissed Char a long and lingering kiss while they both took my fully hard cock in their hand and started stroking me.