All Comments on 'Reverse Cuckold Ch. 01'

by Barno

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
billie-asubbillie-asubover 19 years ago
Very good beginning...let's have more

Wonderful beginning...i can feel the wife's shock and repulsion even as the films excite her. But most of all I can envy Dennis. Hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
What a sexy start

I can't wait to see the wife drawn into her husband's erotic world. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wonderful

what a wonderful fantasy...if only i could have it for real. to be kissed and touched...semi forcibly undressed by two strong men...to have my mouth filled with delicious cum and eagerly swallow every drop. to with stand the initial pain, then to accept eagerly a huge black cock that would pound my lily white man cunt until it throbbed with satisfaction. i have alread cum. i am scooping it off my stomach. i will read the story again and again, my imagination on fire. cumming again and again until my clit is exhausted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
all would do it

if only i (they)) had the opportunity

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
MARRIED TV VIRGIN

I have been married to two wives. Both have been aware of my TV leanings. Both have fucked me with dildos, but how I long for the real thing - especially with two well humg guys. My mouth and my arse would welcome it.

Stephanie

BazzzBazzzover 18 years ago
Interesting premise

With so many stories concentrating on the man being cuckolded I look forward to seeing how this one turns out

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
luv it so real too!!!

my first night in here. (nvr done something like this but i did put a pic in xxx one even)!

wow, what a concept. i hope the unfolding goes back in history some and explains how he developed. and leads up...

even work a strap on from her in there? so many places to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great

hot story, i hope you continue

freemic3040freemic3040over 15 years ago
Greatness

This story has an absolute amazing beginning! What is gonna happen? Will the wife seduce the boy next door and trick him into sleeping with the husband or something? I don't know, but CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT!! PLEASE continue this story right away!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I need more!

That was great.

Exceptionally well written (seems to be a bit of a dying art on here lately).

PLEASE give us all a follow up!

philnancephilnanceabout 14 years ago
I agree

This was very well writen. As a man with a wife, this really gets me going :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This is simply beautiful! I love it! Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What to do?

Run screaming to the divorce attorney. Maybe stopping first at the free clinic. Who knows what her husband brought home to her from the other men. She'll be lucky if she can get rid of it with a shot. Then get rid of him. Interesting twist on the cuckold theme, but still not very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chapter 2 ??????????

Well done story !

Where is the next part??!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Interesting start, but...

Where is chapter 2?

Please do not indicate that more story installments are coming, it they are not.

Labeling this as Chapter 01, indicates that at least a Chapter 02 is in the works. If you have changed your mind, please retitle this piece.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 months ago

This story is a set up for a story to follow. We get a wife discovering her husband is bi and active with men without her knowledge. It ends as he walks in the front door and you’re left to believe the story will pick up there with a new chapter. Nope…this story was sadly abandoned as it had a good premise and promise. 19 years later and I’m not expecting it to get finished. Frustrating!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous