All Comments on 'Reverse Masquerade'

by dr_mabeuse

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
First Rate

I can't wait to see the movie. You are a fine story teller and have a real knack for keeping descriptions fresh and inviting. Thank you for your contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I came so hard!

Very erotic, original, hot and forbidden! I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Oh. My. God.

Amazing. I'm begging you, more, more!

Black TulipBlack Tulipalmost 19 years ago
Fascinating

Sure, it's a hot story. Even if I don't like that kind of mask much.

But I find the thoughts on identity or the lack of it far more interesting. Good material for a longer story, exploring the concept.

Good luck.

shereadsshereadsover 18 years ago
Forever surprising.

I didn't expect to enjoy it. I'm not even sure "enjoy" is the right word. But I couldn't look away, and I wasn't sorry.

I envy the way you play with ideas, unafraid.

impressiveimpressiveover 18 years ago
Very interesting

The present tense lessened some of the enjoyment for me, as did a couple of brief POV shifts, but the psych aspect rings true -- and there lies the strength of your tale. Nicely done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow!

I was going to say "another hot and intriging story" but almost all of your stories are this good - you're an amazing writer:)

evilfairyevilfairyover 17 years ago
Wow

That was fascinating!! hot, erotic, frightening and intriguing...

i'm off to read more of what you have to offer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stunning

Reminded me of Anais Nin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautiful.

Beautiful and unusual - I loved that you took a pretty normal fantasy and turned it into something dark and sensual and deep. It wasn't long, but it did the job well and definitely wasn't just a literary porno. Sexy and erotic and gorgeous and, let's face it, an event I'd absolutely want to go to. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous