Reverse Polarity (An ADMIN Tale) Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora seemed uncertain whether to look at the camera or the blonde, and mostly wound up tossing her red hair back and forth as she switched from one to the other. She trembled through another paralyzing climax, and this time Aaron was so close that he couldn't wait. He began thrusting frantically in search of his own release, causing Nora to screech from her hypersensitivity and extending her orgasm. Her wailing was punctuated by a sharp change to a deeper pitch as she felt Aaron cum in her pussy, trying to groan and howl at the same time.

Aaron collapsed back against his pillows, panting and breathless, while his softening dick was slowly starting to be pushed from Nora's spasming core. A message alert on his phone distracted him; it was from Tamasree, who wanted Nora to ride Melissa's face so she could see the blonde playing with her pussy while licking his cum from the petite redhead. He chuckled at the mental imagery and promised he'd set the scene immediately, especially since it looked like Melissa was about to finger herself over the edge at any moment.

Conveying Tama's request to the other girls, he found them quite willing to comply, so he pulled his hips back to give the camera a clear shot of his cum leaking from Nora's crease. Melissa tossed aside her dress and bra and shimmied underneath the other girl's crotch, groaning with lust as the first globs of Aaron's cum dripped onto her face. Aaron leaned back and was little more than a piece of scenery for the theater Tamasree had arranged, all without the benefit of a mind control app of her own. He let his hands explore the girl's bodies but thought he was probably wiped out for the night.

Nora still seemed to have the capacity for another orgasm, and Melly's tongue teased it out of her, along with a generous serving of Aaron's jizz. Nora even squirted a little, bathing the blonde's face with a small gush of fluid and triggering a spasmodic climax in her new lover. Melissa's legs clamped together around her hand, which probably disappointed Tamasree a little bit, and she twitched enough that Nora was forcibly dismounted from the girl's face, falling backward onto Aaron.

Both girls passed out where they lay, so Aaron messaged Tama to apologize that it looked like they were probably going to be spending the night with him.

"That's so unfair!" typed Tamasree. "I know it's not really your fault, since I kind of orchestrated the whole thing, but I'm very jealous of them," she admitted.

"Do you think it would help if we told your parents we're dating?" he asked, shifting a little to get more comfortable; Nora was not heavy, but weighed enough to put his arm to sleep if he wasn't careful. "Or are they expecting you to stay pure and virginal until your wedding night?"

"Ha! Definitely closer to the latter," she messaged back. "They might eventually accept the idea of us spending the night together after a lengthy engagement, but certainly not for a mere boyfriend of less than a week. Still, if you'd like to meet them, I'll happily make the arrangements!"

"Maybe we should wait until next weekend?" he suggested. "Nora said they seemed suspicious of secret boys when she met them, any sooner and they might consider it proof of you being immodest or something!" Aaron grunted as Melissa woke enough to crawl up the bed, wedging herself between him and Nora before seeming to go back to sleep.

"That might be wise. Anyway, I can see it's sleepytime for those two, so I guess I'll say goodnight. Keep tomorrow free for me, please!"

"I promise!" typed Aaron, throwing a thumb's-up toward the camera for good measure. He set his phone aside and was asleep within minutes.

Early Saturday Morning

Aaron was awakened in the middle of the night by Melissa sucking his cock. Nora was awake as well, playing with herself while she watched the blonde swallow the dick in question. Although he was already close to his peak, Aaron had the presence of mind to grope for his phone, remembering his promise to Tamasree to record anything like this that might happen. Melissa seemed to get off on being recorded as well, beginning to hum and moan more loudly than before, evidently for Tama's benefit. When he croaked, "I'm close!" Melissa coughed up Aaron's member and stroked it rapidly while pointing it at her face.

"Cover me with your cum!" she panted lustfully, moaning with joy as Aaron exploded moments later, shooting several jets across the blonde's smiling face. Nora was grunting off to the side, frigging herself to a climax as well while she enjoyed the live sex show. Melissa kept smiling at the camera as she used her fingers to swipe up the jizz coating her and moving it to her mouth, humming happily. Aaron knew that the display wasn't really Tama's kink but figured he should indulge Melly by waiting until she finished, and it certainly was keeping him turned on. He then swept his camera over to Nora, who was still idly stroking her wet folds as she half-dozed, zooming in on her puffed up pussy. The redhead smiled sleepily and peeled her lips apart, displaying everything to the camera.

"Like what you see?" she mumbled quietly, satiated for the moment but clearly loving the attention.

"Very much so," Aaron confirmed quietly, zooming in close before ending the recording and preparing to send it to his girlfriend.

"Hey, so, I kind of need to hit the road, guys," said Melissa. "I hate to spoil the moment but I wasn't planning to spend the night. Maybe some other time!"

Nora then asked, "Could you give me a ride home if you're leaving? I wish I could stay but my parents are visiting tomorrow morning, or later this morning I guess. I kind of don't want to answer questions if they get there earlier than they said and surprise me getting dropped off by Aaron. Which is exactly the kind of thing they love to do."

Melissa shrugged and said, "I don't mind. Let's get cleaned up and we'll leave in ten minutes or so." She leaned in to give Aaron a kiss, probably enjoying the idea that she was transferring some residual cum back to its owner, but he didn't mind. He didn't feel particularly keen about snowballing or anything like that, but he felt it would be ungentlemanly at best to refuse her a kiss after she went down on him. They made out for a minute or two while Nora freshened up, then he switched to kissing the redhead while Melly took her turn in the bathroom.

Once he had escorted them to the door and given both girls a final farewell kiss, Aaron opened up the ADMIN app and sent a few more reinforcing commands to increase the girls' sexual and social interest in one another. They were all pretty much on board with the concept already, so he mostly concentrated on increasing the pleasure they got from being intimate with or around each other or himself. For good measure, he also gave them thoughts that indicated, or in some cases confirmed, knowledge of each other's fetishes and a desire to help one another indulge.

Yawning with exhaustion, Aaron went back to bed and slept like the proverbial log until the day was half gone.

Saturday Morning

Tamasree was awake shortly after the sun, and was surprised but pleased to find the blowjob video as soon as she checked her phone. She was beginning to develop real feelings for Aaron, but as her arousal skyrocketed when the camera panned to Nora's spread lips, she was forced to admit to herself that her principal lust lay elsewhere than with her boyfriend. She stared at the ceiling as she contemplated the ramifications. She didn't believe she was a lesbian, given how much she had enjoyed her time with Aaron, but when she closed her eyes and tried to bring up a sexual fantasy, her thoughts quickly turned toward a pretty pussy, no matter how much she tried to concentrate on something else.

At the same time, though, if she pictured fantasies of her life after school in a non-sexual sense, she imagined herself with a man and children in something like a traditional family, whatever that really meant. Her fascination with women was apparently principally limited to their sex organs, both aesthetically and sexually. At least at the moment, Tamasree was certain that she did not consider any of the women she knew to be viable life partners, not even Melissa and Nora, both of whom she was lusting after rather fiercely.

It all came back to Aaron, Tama supposed. She hadn't necessarily believed everything she had said when trying to convince him to be her boyfriend, but upon further consideration she thought her instincts had been pretty sound, even if she hadn't fully realized it at the time. She was never going to be fully satisfied in a traditional relationship, in this case meaning a pair-bonding with either a man or another woman. Tamasree knew that open relationships existed, but she thought that those were mostly referring to swingers or couples who occasionally invited a third person for a casual encounter. What she really wanted, she supposed, was a man and a woman, or more than one woman, who were committed to her and preferably to each other as well. So, did that make her escapades with Aaron, Nora, and Melissa serendipity, or fate?

While she was musing about luck and destiny, Tama got a call from Melissa that seemed to add gravity to the case for providence. "Hey, girl!" began the blonde, "How would you feel about telling your parents you're sleeping over at my apartment for a girl's night, and then we both go fuck your boyfriend again?"

Tamasree laughed out loud and replied, "I would feel guilty, but I think I could learn to live with the shame. Is this part of your master plan, or his?"

Melissa clicked her tongue and said, "Honestly, I don't think he's got the kind of assertiveness for such a bold move, although he surprises me sometimes. No, he's probably so flipped out at getting so much attention and sex from three hot girls that he might have forgotten how to tie his shoes!"

Tama smirked, amused at how differently the other girl seemed to perceive the man in question. In her estimation, Aaron had been quite bold, even if he had often deferred to her or one of the other women during their love-play. He seemed content to let his lovers pick which kinks to explore and set the pace, probably because he expected to enjoy the situation in almost any conceivable circumstances. To her that seemed considerate, even affectionate, although to Melly it was evidently a sign of diffidence, perhaps even weakness. Tamasree thought the blonde was likely to be in for more surprises.

"Well, I'm certainly not going to flinch away from a plan that lets me spend the night with my lovers," said Tama, "So perhaps you can swing by and pick me up after I explain things to my parents? They'll want to meet you, I expect, before they agree."

If Melissa had noticed the use of the term 'lovers' she let it pass unremarked, agreeing, "Yeah, how about I pop by around lunchtime? We can grab some food and then head over to his place."

Saturday Afternoon

When the girls arrived at Aaron's house several hours later to surprise him, they succeeded admirably, although they were a little shocked themselves that he had apparently slept until the early afternoon. He seemed quite discombobulated, but after some pizza and soda his brain seemed to boot up finally and he asked, "So, to what do I owe the pleasure?"

"To more pleasure, of course!" giggled Melissa. "And this time we made sure that we've got all night to enjoy it!"

Aaron raised his eyebrows and looked between the two girls, asking, "How did you manage that?"

Melissa threw an arm around Tama and replied, "It wasn't hard! Her mom and dad just seemed really happy that Tama is making friends and getting invited to sleepovers! I guess they don't realize that's more of a high school kind of thing. Lucky for us, right?"

Tamasree was a little miffed at the characterization of her parents, but she was still smiling and excited for what the night should bring. Aaron begged off for a shower after they finished eating, and did them the courtesy of changing the sheets on his bed, which were a bit rank after the previous festivities. Melissa changed into some sexy lingerie and amused herself by watching the clip of her blowjob from the night before while they waited. She seemed to be aware that Tama was admiring her body as she kept posing provocatively and giving the other girl teasing glances. Tamasree was both aroused and a little irritated, although she couldn't figure out why.

The picture started to crystallize for Tamasree when Aaron returned and the three friends began getting physically affectionate. Melissa was once again trying to take the lead, clearly at her most comfortable when she was in charge. As they had discussed, Aaron seemed perfectly willing to let the girls set the agenda, and Tamasree realized that was the source of her irritation: Melissa's assumption that she was dominant over the others, the focus of their desire rather than a facet of it. She decided it was time to disabuse Melly of that conceit once and for all.

"Hey, Aaron?" Tama asked, "You know what part of porn I like the most?" He appeared unsure how to answer, although to be fair the blowjob Melissa was giving him had to be distracting. "I know what you're probably thinking," she smiled, "But the real answer is that I love watching slutty girls get totally dominated." Strictly speaking, that was a lie, but it was true enough in the moment, as Tama's current desire was to thoroughly top the blonde.

Tamasree surprised Melissa by straddling the taller girl and grabbing the back of her head, keeping her from bobbing up and down on Aaron's dick as much as she liked. She reached behind them and delivered a sharp slap on the blonde's ass, making her choke in protest. "C'mon lover," she teased, looking into her boyfriend's eyes, "You know this wanna-be porn queen is just aching for you to treat her like the slutty little starlet she imagines herself to be. Make her gag!"

Aaron appeared surprised and a little discomforted, but when he looked down at Melissa's face, something he saw in her expression evidently convinced him that Tama was right. He grabbed Melissa's head in both hands and firmly held it while he forced his cock deeper and deeper into her throat. Once he was buried to the hilt he held her in place while he grunted in pleasure. He gazed at his girlfriend through half-lidded eyes, giving Tamasree a thrill and prompting her to whisper, "Go ahead, fuck her face, lover!"

Aaron kept an eye on Melissa, watching for any clear signs of distress, as he began to piston himself in and out of her throat. Although her eyes were watering, Melly was clearly into the act, and in fact grabbed Aaron's ass to prevent him from pulling out too far. The noise she made as she repeatedly swallowed his dick and disgorged it was obscene, and might have been disturbing if they weren't all so invested in their lust. Tama leaned down to speak quietly in the blonde's ear, using one hand to tickle her friend's pussy while the other was busy in her own folds.

"I know your secret, Melissa. I know how much you crave his cum, how much you love to feel it on your face or inside you." Melissa groaned, but whether at the words or the fingers or something Aaron was doing was unclear. "I also know you seem to think you deserve to be in charge, that we both desire you more than we desire each other. Well, you're wrong about that. You're beautiful, no question, and your pussy is amazing, I love everything about it, except your attitude."

Aaron was now paying attention to the conversation and had slowed his thrusts somewhat to listen more carefully. Tamasree continued, "If we're all going to keep playing together, we need to understand one another." She glanced up at Aaron and said, "My secret is that I love looking at pussies more than anything else. They're the most beautiful things in the world. I love getting fucked by Aaron, but what I really need to be happy is a dick inside me and a cunt in front." Her boyfriend gave her a supportive smile, seemingly completely unsurprised.

Licking Melissa's ear and gently nibbling on the lobe, Tama breathily spoke, "So, if you want to be our porn-star girlfriend, we just need to agree that all three of us are in this together, equals. Or all four of us, if Nora is game. No more of the power plays, okay?" Melissa nodded her head as best she could under the circumstances, so Tama smiled and said, "Welcome to the team, girlfriend!"

Tamasree kissed her way down Melly's back as Aaron resumed his forceful thrusting. Reaching Melissa's ass, Tama surprised herself by spreading the blonde's cheeks and licking her asshole a few times before making her way to the wet crease below. She inhaled deeply of her girlfriend's scent and began lapping eagerly at her petals, frigging herself furiously at the same time.

A few steamy minutes later, Aaron grunted out, "I'm about to cum!"

Tama stopped licking long enough to groan, "Paint her face with it!" before diving back in.

Aaron pulled out of Melissa's gasping throat, jacking himself for a few moments before he exploded with a moan, spraying a large load across the blonde's pretty, but very red, face. The culmination of her fetish combined with Tamasree's work had Melissa spasming and crying out in her own orgasm even before Aaron's final shots had landed. He collapsed against his pillows and Melissa was on her hands and knees, gasping, when Tama moved around in front of her, still tickling her engorged pussy. "There's just one more thing to seal our deal," she said breathlessly, then cried out as she let loose with a torrent of girlcum.

Tamasree's squirt was not particularly large nor intense in an absolute sense, but it was a complete shock to Melissa. She gasped reflexively, which incidentally allowed some of the pungent fluid to run into her mouth, mixed with Aaron's cum. The blonde girl's eyes crossed and she seemed to have another climax, or perhaps the echoes of the first one were amplified back into prominence. She shuddered and moaned, wiping feebly at her face in an effort to move the fluids to her mouth, but passed out before she could accomplish much.

Tama laid herself down on the bed, also overcome by the intensity of her orgasm. "Snuggle me!" she pleaded to Aaron, spooning her girlfriend as she spoke. Aaron wrapped his arms around both and the trio passed gradually into a gentle sleep.

Saturday Evening

Aaron awoke to the sound of distant pounding and chimes from his phone. Groggily, he groped around on his nightstand after withdrawing his arm from underneath Melissa, who was cuddling him on one side while Tamasree laid on his other. Both girls were also stirring blearily as he read his messages. "It's Nora," he announced to his girlfriends, "She's outside banging on the door. I better go let her in."

Tama whined and clutched at him when Aaron struggled to get free of their embrace, but she was smiling through her pout. Melissa quickly scooted over to embrace the other girl while remarking, "At least you remembered to lock the door this time!" Aaron grunted and felt his cock stir feebly as he watched the blonde begin kissing his 'official' girlfriend. Another round of hammering from downstairs got him moving, reluctantly, and he grabbed his bathrobe on the way out, just in case.

Nora was a little exasperated when she was finally admitted to the house, but smirked on seeing Aaron's disheveled state. "Looks like I'm kind of late to the party, huh?" she asked, stretching up on her toes to receive a hug and kiss of welcome after setting aside her heavy-looking bag. She wrinkled her nose and put on a mock-disgusted expression as she exclaimed, "You smell like sex!"

Aaron smiled and leaned down to scoop the petite redhead into his arms, making her screech with laughter, and confessed, "I come by it honestly."