Reverse Polarity (An ADMIN Tale) Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora giggled as Aaron struggled up the stairs while carrying her, more strained by having to go up sideways than by the weight of the girl. "Nice dad joke, perv," she said, followed by, "I hope you didn't completely wear yourselves out before I even get to have any fun!"

Puffing a little as they reached the upper floor, Aaron assured her, "I am confident that we still have the necessary resources to show you a good time."

Laughing once more as they entered the bedroom, Nora remarked, "That sounds so formal! I feel like I should salute, or put in a requisition order or something!"

Aaron gently tossed the redhead to the foot of the bed and stretched his arms and back, which had the unintended but not unwelcome side effect of exposing his half-hard cock through the gap in his robe. Nora was quick to reach out and grasp his member, cooing excitedly, "Ooh, look what I found!"

Aaron grunted and sighed as Nora took his manhood into her mouth, staring down at her bright eyes as she pleasured him. She only bobbed her head a few times before pulling back and proclaiming, "This dick tastes like pussy."

"That's because he was balls-deep in my snatch a few hours ago, girl," said Melissa sensually as she crawled down the bed to hug the new arrival and nuzzle at her neck. "Consider that an appetizer, because let's face it, you owe me some pussy-licking, don't you think?"

Tamasree joined in, kissing and cuddling Nora from the other side while reaching around to grasp the redhead's thighs. "Just so you know, Melissa has reached an agreement with me and Aaron regarding our status. Aaron is my boyfriend, but he's also hers, and she and I are girlfriends. It's all mutual. So, if you want this to continue past tonight, you need to know what you're getting into."

Nora moaned softly as the trio began undressing her slowly, kissing and touching each new patch of exposed flesh. Aaron knelt down to rub his face against her fuzzy red pussy, which caused her to arch her back with pleasure. Melissa took it as an invitation to lavish attention upon the pale and slightly freckled breasts, while Tama continued her temptation. "What do you say, Nora? Do you want a boyfriend and two girlfriends?"

Nora just moaned in response. Smiling, Tamasree ran her hands up and down the girl's thighs and asked, "Does it turn you on, thinking of being pleasured by one of us while the other two watch? Do you enjoy making a spectacle of your beauty; your sexuality? Do you like being the center of attention? Does it make you cum when people fuck you with their eyes?"

"YES!" screamed Nora as she suddenly climaxed. "Yes, yes! Yes to all of it! Fuck me! Show me off! I love it! I want everyone to see how sexy I am!"

The trio continued to tease and pleasure their new girlfriend, helping to extend her orgasm for several minutes of recurring crests, before she finally begged them to pull back a little and let her recover. The foursome did their best to cram together on Aaron's bed and snuggle one another, with Aaron and Tama holding Nora between them and Melissa spooning Aaron from behind. After a few minutes of enjoying the closeness, Nora felt recovered enough to mention, "Oddly enough, that was actually what I was going to suggest, anyway."

Chuckling, Aaron asked, "Which part?"

"All of it, basically," admitted Nora. "I didn't realize how kinky I really am until I started fucking around with you perverts!"

Nora yelped a little as Tama pinched her butt in retaliation, but they immediately kissed and made up. "So, it's not exactly a coincidence, but I told my parents I needed to borrow their camera equipment for a school project. That's part of the reason they came up here today, to drop that off for me. It's a professional quality little set-up, with a boom mic and some umbrella lamps and other stuff."

Aaron was a little confused and asked, "So, you're wanting to record the scene we're going to do in class?"

"Well, yes, but I thought we could all have some fun with it first," she confessed, not quite concealing a sly grin.

"What's the master plan, then, pervert?" teased Tamasree, "You want to make a sex tape?"

"Right the first time!" chirped Nora, booping the surprised girl on the nose.

"Are you serious?" asked Melissa, whose face clearly expressed her interest and excitement at the idea.

"Absolutely!" confirmed the redhead. "You two are porn addicts anyway," she said while kissing Aaron's chin. Nora then flipped around and gave Tama a kiss on the nose and concluded, "And you're a closet pussy-hound, in case you're still in denial!"

All four of the teens laughed and Tama said, "Well, I guess all our secrets are out, now! Except his, of course," as she winked at her boyfriend.

Aaron got slightly nervous and asked, "What secret would that be?"

Melissa let out a loud peal of laughter and climbed up to straddle Aaron's head, rubbing her pussy against his ear as she exclaimed, "Obviously she's referring to how you were secretly a Casanova all along, dummy!" All the girls were laughing, but Melissa's giggles turned to groans as Aaron tilted his head to put his tongue to work on the blonde's lower lips.

"Don't spoil the porno!" said Nora, giggling a little and swatting Melly on her ass. "I'm gonna go grab the stuff and we can set it up in here. Don't anyone pop a cork while I'm gone!"

Heeding Nora's advice, Aaron settled for just teasing Melissa's sex, which made her whine and pout, while the other two went downstairs to grab the supplies. They were soon back and then the love-play was ended for a little while as they tried to decide on the best set-up for their first foray into adult videography.

"How are we going to do this?" asked Tamasree. "Are we trying to tell a story or are we just fucking each other on camera?"

"I vote for just fucking," said Melissa, raising her arm. "I mean, this is mostly just going to be for us to see, right? No reason to play make-believe. Although I won't say no if you all want costumes and fake accents and whatever."

Aaron laughed and said, "Maybe we should all wear hats."

Tama and the others didn't quite get the joke or reference, so instead she asked, "Well, then, are we just going to do whatever we feel like, or is there a plan for who does whom and when, in what order, etc.?"

Melly smiled and gently pushed Nora onto the bed and said, "I'm going to start by getting my pussy licked since I already went down on Red. I want to finish by having Aaron cum all over my face. We can just play the rest by ear!" Nora triggered a remote and several beeps indicated that the cameras were recording. She tossed the device aside and turned her attention to paying her oral debt to the blonde, while Aaron and Tamasree situated themselves alongside, with Tama sitting atop Aaron and facing the camera.

Aaron was able to put the cameras out of his mind easily enough, since he couldn't see them from his vantage point between Tamasree's straining thighs. She seemed to be the most uncertain about the situation, which was no real surprise, since he hadn't used the ADMIN app to do much in regards to her own exhibitionistic tendencies. Still, she was clearly turned on by the situation and probably by her success at maneuvering them all into the polyamorous relationship she wanted. Aaron concentrated on giving her pussy his best work while letting his hands explore her legs and back, concentrating on her less obvious erogenous zones. Her increasing wetness and twitching indicated that his efforts were beginning to bear fruit.

Tama eventually shifted her position a bit, allowing her to make out with Melissa as they both rode their lovers' faces closer to climax. Aaron felt a hand brushing against his side and turned his head enough to see one of Nora's eyes peeking at him from between Melly's thighs. He reached out and clasped hands with her, sharing a knowing look before they both returned to their licking. They kept their fingers intertwined the entire time as Melissa and Tamasree cried out their nearly simultaneous peaks.

Tama seemed to need a bit of a breather, but Melissa was perhaps even more turned on than before, and she aggressively licked her own cum from Nora's face before doing the same to the fluids coating Aaron's. Tama picked up one of the smaller handheld cameras and zoomed in from behind as Melissa eagerly lapped up the girlcum, getting a close-up view of the blonde's engorged labia and damp pubes. Aaron noticed Tama's hand dipping into her own folds as she did the recording.

Nora cleared her throat impatiently and spread her legs a bit wider, clearly inviting Tamasree to devote more attention and appreciation to her dewy lips. The redhead smiled brightly, her cheeks pink with arousal, as she happily pulled herself open to give the camera the most intimate views of her sex one could ask for. Tama loomed in so closely that her breath tickled her lover as she exhaled, "So beautiful!" Nora cried out wordlessly at the feathery sensation, and a small gush of juice welled up as her inner muscles clenched in response. Unable to resist, Tamasree handed the camera to the redhead and dove in to worship the pussy with her mouth, groaning as she swiped up the fluids with her tongue.

"I guess that means I get the dick for now!" teased Melissa, who had finished cleaning Aaron's face and transitioned to simply making out with him. She was already straddling his hips, so she simply shifted her position enough to line herself up with his dick. Both groaned as their hips moved toward each other and Aaron's member slid easily into her depths. They quickly found a rhythm that had them both panting with lust, but Melly reminded him, "Slow down if you get too close, I want your load on my face!"

"Roger that," Aaron puffed, and moderated his pace somewhat. The longer, slower thrusts were even more enjoyable, in certain respects, but presented less risk of suddenly erupting. Both Aaron and Melissa distracted themselves by watching Nora filming Tama as the latter was devoutly ravishing the former. Nora's eyes were closed and her head laid back as she twitched and moaned. Tamasree's eyes were open but had a glassy look to them, as if she weren't really seeing anything.

Tama's absent stare suddenly focused once again when the redhead starting moaning more urgently, twining her fingers in the dark locks of her lover. "I'm cumming!" squeaked Nora, who dropped the camera to the mattress as she held the other girl's head with both hands, clenching her thighs tightly around it for good measure. "I'm CUMMING!" she yelled once more, then repeated the word more softly over and over again until her voice was reduced to a humming noise.

Aaron picked up the camera and pointed it at Melissa, who immediately started hamming it up with mock-sultry faces while she squeezed her breasts and muttered random, disjointed sayings about 'big dick' and 'horny cunt' and similar catchphrases. Her silliness wasn't exactly a turn-on by itself, but it was accompanied by more rapid bouncing on his lap, which threatened to set him off.

"Slow down a little, unless you want a creampie instead!" Aaron muttered as he clenched his teeth. Melissa abruptly jumped clear of his straining erection and urgently took it into her mouth, sucking greedily.

After a few strokes she spit his dick out and said, "Cum for me, baby! Paint my face with your seed!" She immediately resumed the blowjob, pumping the shaft energetically as she concentrated on licking the head.

"Yeah, do it! Splash that pretty face!" cheered Nora as she pushed herself into a sitting position. "Deluge with the splooge!" she said in a sing-song voice, which made Aaron laugh out loud and nearly caused Melissa to choke. She spared a moment to flip the redhead off before using her hand to pleasure herself.

Tama reached out to take the camera back from Aaron and whispered, "Give the girl what she wants, babe. Cover her with your love!" Aaron smiled at Tamasree and reached out to hold her hand as his head fell back.

Moments later Aaron was grunting, "I'm cumming!" Melissa whipped his dick out of her mouth just as the first eruption occurred, moaning with delight as she aimed the explosion at her face. Tamasree zoomed in to capture the event close-up, as the pretty blonde yanked the cock to milk every drop. It wasn't the largest load Aaron had ever produced, but it was still pretty substantial considering how recently he had gotten off. Five or six good jets had splattered over Melissa's smiling face, mostly around her mouth and left cheek.

Melissa looked directly into the camera as she sucked on the head of Aaron's cock to clean it. Releasing it with a loud slurp, she used her fingers to slide the cum toward her mouth, purring with satisfaction with every new taste of the salty fluid. "Mmm, yummy cummy!" she said, causing Nora to laugh off-screen.

Aaron sighed and said, "That was amazing. I'm the luckiest pervert in the world!" Nora moved over to snuggle with him, while Melissa started nosing around his crotch for any drops she might have missed. Tama straddled his belly while zooming in on his face, smearing her pussy juices across his torso.

"You might be lucky, but you're not done for the night!" she proclaimed. "Your next load is going in my pussy, babe!"

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Admin Rights A man get a computer that lets him turn women into cam girls.in Mind Control
Pick a Card, Any Card A foolish man faces the consequences of insulting the Queen.in Mind Control
The Bimbo App Bimbos in Paradise Ch. 01 A young man builds the perfect Hawaiian resort!in Mind Control
Take My Card Ch. 01 Searching for something specific.in Mind Control
Sementing Love Guy uses his semen's MC powers to help himself, his harem.in Mind Control
More Stories