Reverse Polarity (An ADMIN Tale) Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finishing her speech, Tama quickly returned to her desk and collapsed in it, staring up at her own nude image on the screen while taking rapid, almost panicky breaths. The rest of the class, Aaron and the professor included, were silent and awed. Before anyone could think to say anything, the bell rang signaling the end of the day, and people finally seemed to recover their wits a little. Aaron disabled the projector and the professor turned on the lights, shakily saying, "Class dismissed."

As the subdued students shuffled into the hallway, Aaron came over to help Tamasree pack up, while their teacher looked uncertain whether or not to address them. She finally decided to say nothing, apparently, and simply nodded to them as she gathered her things and followed the class out, leaving Aaron and Tama alone.

"That was a pretty impressive finale," he said, struggling to avoid grinning. "Did my eyes deceive me, or did you actually cum from showing the class your pussy?"

Tamasree laughed weakly and confessed, "I did cum, yes, although I think it was the shocked looks on the faces of the people who sneered that pushed me over the edge. I was imagining them going home and not being able to get the image of my 'hairy cunt' out of their minds until they cum, too."

"Brilliant and devious," Aaron said with genuine admiration. "What good is a fetish if you can't spread it around?" he concluded with a wink.

"Can you give me a ride home, please?" Tamasree asked as she finally got to her feet.

"Of course," Aaron started to reply, but was cut off by his girlfriend interrupting.

"But first, can we go someplace quiet and get each other off? Maybe a sixty-nine? Is that the right number for mutual oral?" Tama asked.

Aaron laughed but said, "Yes, that's the right number. And I think I know just the place where we can park for some privacy."

Ten minutes later, the two teens were hidden in an alley behind the cafeteria where trucks could back up to deliver food to the kitchens. It was secluded from all directions except the front and a couple of windows in the building, but with the staff having gone home, they expected they should be uninterrupted, at least until the evening security patrols started.

Aaron and Tamasree reclined in the back seat, with Tama on top. They both awkwardly removed their clothes, dropping them to the floorboard, and covered themselves with a blanket Aaron kept in his trunk, for an added layer of privacy. Tamasree was quite pleased to feel that Aaron seemed as eager as ever to lavish attention on her sex, kissing and licking the lips and probing her channel with his tongue. She couldn't help some feelings of self-consciousness after such an exposure, and the warmth of a growing love suffused her at the reminder that Aaron saw her beauty as it was.

Tama turned her attention to her lover's manhood, doing her best to give it as much attention and affection as her own sex was receiving. She still felt a little awkward and clumsy, but trusted that her boyfriend would tell her if she did anything wrong. As it so happened, she clearly did things right, and it only took a few minutes of her caresses before she heard him grunting into her loins that he was about to cum. She held the head of his cock in her mouth while grasping the shaft and ran her tongue across the base of its crown, tickling him and humming with anticipation. Moments later Tamasree was doing her best not to choke as what felt like a huge volume of cum shot into her mouth. Objectively, she knew it probably measured in mere ounces, but on her tongue it seemed like gallons. She swallowed reflexively, not as fascinated with the substance as Melissa was, but far from turned off by it.

Aaron's pussy-licking faltered when he came, but he soon redoubled his efforts while Tama gently held his softening cock in her warm mouth. It took a little while before he managed to get her off, but Tamasree moaned happily as she felt a small squirt of fluid erupt from her pussy, making her lover cough a little as it hit the back of his throat. She was delighted to detect his erection returning and hummed, trying to encourage it. Once it seemed sufficiently hard, she awkwardly spun around until she was facing Aaron, feeling his cock projecting up between her thighs.

"Will you let me ride you?" she asked, almost gasping from the cloying heat of being trapped under the blanket, with the humid smell of their sex dominating her senses.

"Any time, my love," Aaron whispered, reaching down to hold himself steady while she pushed her hips until he was inside her. Neither was in any hurry, and they enjoyed a slow, sensual embrace, kissing and caressing each other to their heart's content. A long while later, they finally reached a final crescendo, collapsing into a puddle at the release of their slow-building tension.

"We should probably leave," Tama said. "I texted my parents to say I was going to be at the library, but it'll be closing soon, and I don't want to know what will happen if we get caught like this."

"Me either," Aaron affirmed as he started groping for his clothes. The young lovers peeked out from under the blanket and saw the coast appeared to be clear, so they hurriedly dressed and departed. They stopped briefly at the student lounge so Tama could attempt to make herself presentable and less sexually aromatic.

As Tamasree exited the car after giving Aaron a chaste kiss on the cheek, carefully out of view of her parent's house, he said, "I think maybe you should start getting your parents ready to meet me."

Tamasree smiled radiantly and gave her boyfriend a rather less chaste kiss before agreeing and dashing home.

Thursday Mid-Day

Melissa knew that she had a competitive nature, and the subtle uproar that had been caused by Aaron and their girlfriends kind of rankled the blonde. She was feeling pressure to outdo the others, and had started teasing her circle of friends about a grand finale when she presented her and Aaron's history report just before lunch on Thursday. Tamasree was quite candid about how she simply added the extra slides to her file that morning, so Melly did the same thing, although it didn't escape Aaron's notice when she did it.

"Do I want to know what you've just changed?" he messaged her, with an eye-rolling emoji for emphasis.

"You'll see soon enough. Don't mess with it!" she demanded in reply.

To further complicate matters, their professor took both of them aside before class and said in no uncertain terms that he did not want them disrupting things with any kind of sexually charged material in their report, and he'd fail them if there was.

"But our whole presentation is on the sexual revolution!" Melissa exclaimed angrily, "How are we supposed to give a report like that without talking about sex?!"

"You can talk about it, but you're not going to be displaying pornographic materials in my class. There is no room for negotiation on that. If your presentation needs to be amended, I suggest you do that now," he said firmly.

"Can we at least go last?" Melly grumbled, "And is it okay if we just rework anything you might consider porn with, like, pixelation or blurring or something?"

"If it's a still image, that's okay. If there are video clips, just replace them with a single frame or disable them," the teacher demanded.

"What a turd-blaze!" Melissa whispered to Aaron as they moved to the back of the room and hastily got to work editing their file. "I am seriously going to abuse this class on my evaluation!" she fumed.

"I should have seen this coming," Aaron said bitterly. "I could have headed off his objections if I'd just been thinking clearly."

"Don't be silly, he's just a douche-nozzle prof whose balls are missing, or locked up tight by his wife," Melissa scoffed. "I know you're more charming and persuasive than most people would guess, but he's dead inside, no point wasting time on him."

Aaron simply shrugged in response as they went through their pictures and distorted any that showed nudity. "This report is going to be pretty lame," he sighed.

Nodding her head, Melissa agreed, "And we really went above and beyond, too!" She deleted the slide at the end that contained a short clip of Aaron giving her a facial during their orgy, but hesitated before deleting the clip itself. Pondering the matter, she considered that the professor had only forbidden them to include such material in their report. Suddenly getting an exciting idea of how to subvert the spirit of the order without violating its letter, she tabbed over to her email client and selected their classmates as recipients. She then quickly linked to the clip, set it to view once only, and scheduled a delivery for one minute before the end of the lesson. Feeling light-headed with anxiety and lust, she confirmed the message and quickly closed out her mail app.

Having finished updating their report, they turned their attention to the other presentations and soon wished they hadn't hurried. Melissa's mind wandered and she fantasized about how people would react to seeing her taking a load of cum on her face. She was almost sick to her stomach with apprehension and arousal when the teacher called them up to close out the class. She knew she was not doing a great job on presenting the material, but all of her excitement had drained away after having to censor it, and she delivered her talking points in the same bored voice as most of the other students. Many had been expecting fireworks of some kind after the last two days, and soon sank into a stuporous daze when it became obvious that someone had rained out the parade.

Melissa delivered her closing remarks about sexual agency meaning people could choose to pursue whatever turned them on, even if other people found it shameful or degrading or disgusting, in a very perfunctory way. When rehearsing, she'd had aspirations of stunning their classmates in a manner similar to what Nora and Tamasree had described, but without the drama of seeing her blasted with jizz, she knew it fell flat. "But perhaps they'll think back later and remember my words," she thought as her phone chimed to indicate an incoming email.

"That was an interesting report," their teacher said blandly, "But you should know by now to have your phone put away and silenced during class. That'll cost you a few points."

Melissa shrugged, no longer very concerned about their grade, as she noticed a few people checking their emails surreptitiously.

"Oh my fucking god!" exclaimed one of Melissa's friends, staring at her with wide eyes and an aghast expression on her suddenly pale face. A few other people made similar sounds of surprise, and the professor scowled at them in confusion. Before he could speak, however, the bell rang, and Melissa sprinted to her desk to grab her things and ran out of the classroom as fast as she could. Her legs were so shaky that she couldn't make it very far, however, and she ducked into a restroom to hide and recover.

"I can't fucking believe I actually did that!" she whispered to herself. "What were you thinking, you stupid slut?!" Melissa argued with herself back and forth for a couple of minutes, ignoring her phone blowing up with messages and alerts from people commenting on the clip. Suddenly terrified that she might have left some way for people to copy it or distribute it, she quickly deleted the file without reading anything people said about it. Breathing deeply, she finally started perusing her other messages.

Most were from her classmates, and those she was friendly with seemed to think she'd been hacked or doxed or something of that nature, not wanting to believe that she'd sent the link deliberately, and a few even asserted they could tell the video was a fake. Most of the rest were from people who hadn't been on the mailing list, asking what had really happened, or begging her for the link. A few were dick pics, which made her snarl and consider forwarding them to the school.

"Are you okay?" asked Aaron, when she finally worked her way down to his text.

"Kind of kicking myself for going through with that, honestly," she replied, facepalming as she hit send.

"I admit I was shocked," he messaged back, "Your friends told the prof that someone hacked your account and sent out a fake nude video of you. I'm not sure he was convinced, but he said he'd talk to the IT people and see what they can learn."

"I have never been so thankful that this school has an incompetent support staff," Melissa typed back.

"I think we should take the rest of the day off," Aaron suggested. "At the very least, I think we should go somewhere else for lunch."

Melissa agreed, and they arranged to meet up at Aaron's car, on the chance that either a friend or a would-be stalker might be waiting to ambush her if she tried to drive off in her own car just then. She quickly sent an email to the teachers of her afternoon classes, begging off, and snuck out of the bathroom, trying to hide with sunglasses and a ballcap she kept in her bag in case it was a windy day.

With some luck and quick dodging, Melissa managed to navigate out to the appropriate parking lot without getting accosted, and Aaron was waiting with the motor running. She ducked down low in the passenger seat as he drove away.

"What possessed you to send people that link?" Aaron inquired. "Not that you didn't look amazing in it, but I thought that we'd agreed to keep that thing private."

"I was trying to upstage Nora and Tama," Melly confessed, unusually candidly for her. "I thought it would be a good finale, kind of on the same theme as what Tama said yesterday. I'm not sure if I thought it would make me cum in class, but I kind of hoped it would."

"Well, hopefully they'll just assume it was someone's attempt to humiliate you and let it fizzle out," Aaron said, trying to be consolatory.

"Oh, fuck!" Melissa suddenly shouted, hiding her face in her hands. "I was telling people to keep an eye out for our report, really building it up. They're gonna know I did it. Or maybe they'll assume we both did it."

Aaron was stunned to silence for several long moments before he simply said, "Fuck."

The pair drove around aimlessly for a little while, debating whether or not they should play ignorant or fess up, but not coming to any firm conclusion. They agreed to table the discussion until they could talk to their girlfriends, in case either of them had a better alternative plan.

"Any idea what you want to eat?" Aaron asked, clearly casting around for a change of subject.

Melissa pondered the question seriously for a moment, and was surprised at what her brain told her. "I'm actually more horny than hungry," she admitted. "I got myself all worked up, and then the damn professor cock-blocked me. I kind of forgot I was turned on while I was so worried and feeling stupid, but now that I've calmed down a little, I really want you to fuck me and cum on my face."

"You've got to be kidding," said Aaron, briefly glancing away from the road, probably looking for a sign that Melissa was teasing him. By way of response, she reached under her dress and shimmied out of her panties, holding them up so her boyfriend could get a good look, with the dark wet stain on the gusset providing proof of her claim.

"Well, okay then," Aaron said with his eyebrows raised. "We've got a few hours before my parents get home, let's do this!"

While Aaron drove them back to his house, Melissa messaged their girlfriends to let them know what was going on. They'd both already heard some rumors and had tried to reach her, but she confessed to them that she'd been flooded with so many communications that she'd stopped trying to sort through them for the time being. "They wish us good luck and good fuck," said Melly, smirking as they pulled into Aaron's garage. "Or that's how Nora put it, anyway. Tama was more traditional with her well-wishes."

Melissa tossed her panties on the floorboard of the car as she got out and followed Aaron up to his room. As soon as the door was shut she was on her knees, aggressively undoing his jeans and reaching for his stiffening cock. She attacked it with gusto, moaning at the familiar, delicious taste of his skin. She pulled off long enough to say, "Warn me if you get close," before redoubling her efforts.

Aaron lasted perhaps five minutes before he stroked Melissa's hair and said, "Slow down, love!" Melly immediately pulled back, but kept a firm hold on her boyfriend's cock as she stood up. She led him toward his bed, dragging him by the dick, and only released it to pull her dress up and off before flopping on his disheveled mattress. He'd changed the sheets since their orgy, thankfully, but she so closely associated his smell with sex that the aroma of his pillows and comforter was enough to make her sex spasm and release extra lubrication.

Aaron stroked himself softly as he leaned down to get a taste of her pussy, which made Melissa purr with pleasure. She ran her fingers through his hair as she enjoyed the attention, but as delightful as the experience was, it wasn't what she was craving. She eventually pulled on his hair until he looked up, then said, "Fuck me now. As hard as you can!" She removed her bra while Aaron repositioned himself between her legs, hissing happily as he pushed himself into her depths.

Aaron leaned down and supported himself with his arms on either side of her shoulders as he began thrusting in and out, quickly picking up speed. Melissa wrapped her legs around his hips to keep him from pulling out too far, and also to enjoy the feeling of his ass flexing and tightening as he moved. They began breathing raggedly, and sweat dripped from both, making them slick and slippery all over. Melissa began hissing "Yes!" over and over again as she built to climax, and wailed as her crest finally washed over her. She lost track of what was happening as electricity coursed through her body, and it wasn't until she felt warm splashes against her lips and cheeks that she opened her eyes.

Aaron was grunting while he jerked himself with one hand, using the other to record Melissa's latest facial with his phone. She had mixed feelings about it, given her earlier actions, but couldn't help reaching for the salty goodness with her tongue and eventually her fingers. Aaron's seed tasted especially delightful to her just then, and her moans of lust as she gobbled it up were almost entirely sincere.

Despite the large load he'd just deposited on her face, Aaron was still semi-erect when he was through, so he slid his dick back inside Melissa, 'for safe-keeping' as he termed it, and lowered himself until he was laying atop her body, pressed together from hips to collarbone. He supported some of his weight on his forearms, which were flat on the bed and pressed against her ribs, hooking his hands to hold her by the shoulders while they lazily rubbed against one another, making out.

They gradually worked their way up to another orgasm each, and Melissa was happy to accept that one in her core. She felt almost weepy in the aftermath as they held each other. Reality intruded, however, and Aaron eventually said, "My parents will be home soon, and I have to pick up my sister from school. You're welcome to stick around and meet them, if you want, but the freshly fucked look might not be the ideal way to introduce yourself."

Sighing, Melissa replied, "I'll go. I need to pick up my car, anyway. I'll just summon a ride to school. Hopefully no one is still hanging around looking for me."

"Call me if you need anything," Aaron said a short while later as he climbed into his car to fetch his sister. Melissa waved to show she'd heard him as he pulled out of the garage and drove off down the road. She smirked a little as she waited for her rideshare to arrive, wondering what his sister would say about the stained panties on the floorboard, if Aaron failed to notice them first.