Reverse Polarity (An ADMIN Tale) Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late Saturday Night

Aaron sighed as he reclined in his bed, reflecting on the rollercoaster of a week he and his girlfriends had endured. In the end, most of their secrets had been revealed, and by Friday afternoon the school had been buzzing about their improbable quadrilateral relationship. Tamasree had openly admitted that Aaron had taken the now infamous nude portrait of her, and things kind of snowballed from there, with Nora and Melissa both eventually confessing that they were a polycule. In an effort to silence the doubters, the two women made out with each other in the middle of the cafeteria until a security officer claimed he'd charge them with public indecency. It seemed a pretty feeble threat, but they'd left the lunchroom hand-in-hand, confident they'd made their point.

Melissa's belief in the incompetence of the IT staff had not been borne out, and she'd initially been threatened with academic suspension and potential lawsuits. For better or worse, though, the dean's son was one of the people who'd sent her a picture of his erection after viewing the clip of her facial. In exchange for her silence, they agreed to a token punishment for misuse of the school server, and publicly asserting that it was a deep-faked video. Aaron and the others got dragged into the situation as well, but between the potential embarrassment to the school and the closeness of graduation, they also escaped with half-hearted reprimands and a plea to be discreet until they left.

Their nimble dodge of official discipline, however, hadn't meant they were out of the woods. Word spread around, and by the time they'd gotten home on Friday, all of their parents knew at least the most salient details. Aaron's mom and dad sat down with him, but had largely seemed unconcerned aside from the logistical and practical issues, and reminded him to be safe and considerate of his girlfriends. He'd been fairly flummoxed by their casual acceptance, which had come as a shock, but at least his little sister had been predictably snide. Jessica complained that he'd progressed from leaving his filthy boxers on the bathroom floor to leaving his skanky girlfriend's filthy panties in his car.

Aaron had spent most of the day Saturday attempting to do damage control with his ADMIN app, while being strongly encouraged to meet with three sets of very concerned parents. Between draining several batteries spamming commands and spending every saved token, he'd managed to blunt their collective fury into a kind of muted outrage and a 'wait and see' attitude regarding their polygamous relationship. To the surprise of everyone, Tamasree's parents had turned out to be the most accepting. That wasn't to say they were happy or approved of the situation, but they were relieved that she was finally developing some friendships.

Aaron rubbed his tired eyes and scrolled through the various goodnight messages he and his lovers had sent each other. They'd had very little time to themselves the last couple of days, and he knew that it would be even harder to steal moments to be together over the next few weeks while the semester wound down. It was too much to hope that they'd be free to hook up on Sunday, with their scandalous behavior so fresh on everyone's minds, so they had to content themselves with sexting and masturbation.

After jerking himself to a perfunctory climax and sending the clip to his girlfriends, Aaron pulled up the ADMIN app and looked at his quest logs. He'd been thinking for a while that he was coasting on inertia with regard to the girl's fetishes, and he confirmed that they had all completed their 'Open Desire' level. While the wording for each was slightly different, the next level, 'Desperation,' involved pushing the girls to indulge their fetishes more wantonly.

Aaron frowned and thought back to the day he'd found the app. At the time, the idea of making any of his crushes desperate to be exposed, or desperate for cum to swallow or a pussy to lick, had been thrillingly taboo. But he admitted to himself that those thoughts had been borne of frustration and jealousy, both of which had vanished as he got to know the three women as people, even if he'd been dealing from the bottom of the deck. He found he was no longer interested in using the app on them, especially not to turn the fetishes he'd helped them develop and indulge into obsessions or addictions.

Aaron hesitated, wondering if he should just delete the application. Ultimately, the lure of power and its usefulness in eventually easing their families into acceptance of the polycule weighed against his sense of fair play. But, feeling the need for a dramatic gesture, he ended the quests on each of his girlfriends. The program warned him that canceling the quests would not undo any commands previously issued, and that he could not attempt the same quest on those subjects again. Confident that he was happier with the ladies the way they were, Aaron agreed, and smiled at each alert that he was no longer attempting to 'Reverse Polarity' on any of his lovers.

Plugging in his nearly dead phone to recharge, Aaron pulled up his comforter and fell into a relaxed slumber, convinced that his conscience would thank him in the morning.

  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
BamaganBamaganabout 2 months agoAuthor

@Derbyshir3 Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad you appreciate the route he chose, and I hope you find the conclusion satisfying, although you may already know that things take a somewhat darker turn in chapter 6.

Derbyshir3Derbyshir3about 2 months ago

I am loving this story so far. I really appreciate the end to this chapter. I appreciate a douchebag main character sometimes, who will keep pushing until he breaks the girls he is manipulating. I can also appreciate and enjoy a more loving main character. Aaron may have started the story with both paths ahead of him, but as he broke away from the loneliness, and that pain, it was good to see him take the step toward the nicer side of things, even if he is still taking advantage of the power he was given.

Sorry if that rambled a bit. I just really liked the way this chapter closed out. Now back to reading the rest that is out there already. Thank you!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Pick a Card, Any Card A foolish man faces the consequences of insulting the Queen.in Mind Control
The Bimbo App Bimbos in Paradise Ch. 01 A young man builds the perfect Hawaiian resort!in Mind Control
Take My Card Ch. 01 Searching for something specific.in Mind Control
Sementing Love Guy uses his semen's MC powers to help himself, his harem.in Mind Control
Bimbo App Cathedral of Sin 01 A priest bimbofies a nagging nun into a wanton slut!in Mind Control
More Stories