Reverse Polygamy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to be the one who broke it to him. "Clyde, you remember how we talked about how it would be better if the two of us found other partners?"

"Sure. And you found Hal. Stuck in Hayfork, right now my selection is kinda limited to the holy virgins. Come winter though, I'll be back at Tahoe where the females don't take so much pride in intact hymens."

Both Hal and I had to laugh but it was Hal who continued. "Look Clyde, Kitty and I have been looking for a good time to say this. Maybe this is it." Clyde looked up with keen interest. Hal continued. "Kitty and I are engaged. We'll probably get married sometime in the fall. I hope you can live with this and I hope we can keep up our friendship."

Clyde was jubilant. "Hell, that's great! You're gonna invite me to the wedding aren't you? Too bad we don't have any champagne to celebrate with. But I've got a bottle of whiskey in my truck. How's that sound?"

Hal and I couldn't agree more. Clyde pulled on his jeans and while he was out getting the whiskey, Hal asked me again. "You sure you're okay with what we talked about?"

"For me, no question. It was okay up in Lassen." And I told him that his open-mindedness was one of reasons that I loved him so much.

When Clyde came back in with the whiskey, Hal and I were sitting together against the headboard and had three of the motel glasses ready. Clyde, still in his jeans, sat down on the edge of the bed and we toasted Hal and I's engagement with stiff shots. We were already overjoyed that Clyde had jubilantly accepted our engagement and the whiskey just promoted the jubilance.

Even before announcing our engagement, Clyde had assumed and accepted that Hal and I would bed together. Our engagement announcement could only have cemented his assumption so he was taken off balance by what Hal said next. "Clyde, I really appreciate your friendship and the way you've accepted me. I just want you to know that there's no hurry in adjusting our relationship just because Kitty and I are engaged."

Clyde was so surprised he didn't know what to say.

Hal, thinking he hadn't been understood, went on. "What I mean, Clyde, is that Kitty and I agreed that she would join you in your bed tonight. Of course, only if you'd like that, considering that I'm going to be right next door and it's a pretty thin door too."

"You mean like in Lassen? Sure, why not, it worked for us there."

Hal and I looked at each other. Still sitting side by side on the bed, we embraced and kissed. When we broke off, he answered my questioning look with a mouthed 'yes' and a slight nod. I kissed him again and then moved over on the bed close to Clyde. His jeans didn't even begin to hide his erection.

When Clyde offered another round, Hal was the first to respond. "Okay, but maybe just a little nip. Just enough to take the edge off but not enough to dull the senses?"

We had the nip and then I turned towards Clyde, lips slightly parted. We kissed, just lips at first, then I felt his tongue and I responded. I was the one who broke off – I wanted Clyde but not on the bed there with Hal. I stood up, intending to take Clyde’s hand and lead him into his room. Hesitating and not wanted to be too abrupt with Hal, I went over to him, bent over and gave him a kiss. Looking down, his erection was barely contained in his boxer shorts. I took it in my hand and without even trying to whisper, told him my concern. “Save this for me! I’ll be back.”

Then, I took Clyde’s hand and led him into his room. As we reached his bed, he turned me towards him and pulled down his jeans and boxers to expose his magnificent erection. It was irresistible. I went to my knees and retracting his foreskin completely, took him into my mouth. He interrupted to pull my sleepshirt off and it was a good thing because he was getting dangerously close. I wouldn’t have minded and would have swallowed too but I had the strangest need for him to come inside me.

On the bed, I felt his calloused fingers in my slit, then a finger entered me. I wished him welcome by jacking his hard penis. His finger was still in me when I felt his thumb on my magic button and I knew what was coming. And it did come – a mind blowing orgasm with me tossing wildly on the bed and moaning so that guests in the next cabin must have heard. When I’d settled down after my high point, Clyde pushed me over on my back, got between my widespread legs, and entered me. I cried and laughed with happiness. Only when he discharged into me did I remember that I was off the pill and I remembered that I didn’t care.

As we were settling down, all sweaty, I had a wish. “Clyde, please stay inside of me!” I didn’t whisper, I said it in a normal tone, easily loud enough that Hal would hear. I remember hoping he hadn’t jacked off because I wanted to receive from him as well.

Clyde’s soft penis still inside me, we made out - deep slurpy kisses, tongues intermingled, his calloused hands forming and reforming my breasts, pinching my nipples. He soon got hard inside of me and began moving. This time our movements were slower and more measured. My worry that he might not be able to come again so soon turned out to be unfounded. Again he stayed inside of me as our hot sweaty bodies clung together.

The night had cooled down some and our bodies did too – especially so since we hadn’t bothered to pull the covers back over us. I reached for the rumpled up sheet and blanket and made to pull it over us. Clyde interrupted with a superfluous question. “Kitty, before the two of us get too comfy under the covers, don’t you think Hal would appreciate some company?”

My sleep shirt was all rumpled up in the bedding so I just went into Hal’s room stark naked and without even trying to close the door. Sliding under the covers with him, I was delighted to find he no longer had his boxer shorts on and was sporting a really nice erection. It occurred to me that my crotch was pretty messy after two all-out fucks with Clyde. “Hal dear, maybe I should go to the bath and wipe myself off?”

Even though the door to Clyde’s room was thin and not even closed, I didn’t try to whisper or speak in an undertone, just normal. Hal did the same. “I want you the way you are right now, Kitty. You fucked Clyde the second time without cleaning up. You can fuck me too without cleaning up.”

We were on our sides, facing one another. I felt Hal’s finger in my slit, the fingers of his other hand were forming and reforming my breasts. I was tingling with the anticipation of Hal rolling me on my back and mounting me. What he did instead was roll me over on my right side and push my left leg forward. I was facing the open door to Clyde’s room and could see him – seemingly sound asleep. I remember wishing he were awake to hear Hal and I.

Obviously, Hal intended to spoon fuck. Wanting to give him better access, I threw my left leg over his. What I really like about the spoon position is that it’s easy for the guy to massage my clit without interrupting his fucking. And with his other arm under and behind my neck, he can play with my breasts at the same time. All in all, a recipe for a real mind-blowing fuck. And so it was.

In the MMF threesomes in porn movies, the female has simultaneous contact with both men – typically one penis is in her mouth and other is in her vagina. Same thing in the online blogs. We never did that. It was something we never discussed, it just sort of worked out that way. I guess we intuitively knew what we wanted and what we didn’t want. My two guys loved fucking me and they loved being around when the other fucked me.

That night, I let Hal know I wanted him to stay inside me after he came. I get a really intense pleasure out of feeling a guy get hard inside me and go for a second round. That night though, both of us must have been really beat from the days work and the long drive because we dropped to sleep before round two.

We awoke to the noise of Clyde showering. I thought there might be time for Hal and I to have a wake-up fuck but Clyde came in and let us know that wasn’t in the cards. “Hey sleepy heads, it’s eight o’clock and we got a lot on our plate today. We gotta find that Bolam Creek logging road to our roadhead and then we got a tough approach.”

Finding the Bolam Creek logging road that led to the roadhead was easy. Driving it wasn’t. Clyde said the north side of Shasta was pretty well logged over so the Forest Service didn’t have much need to grade it on a regular basis. Every jolt made me thankful that we were in Clyde’s pickup and not in my Saab.

At the roadhead, Clyde told us that the approach would be almost 5 miles and that didn’t impress me much, even given our heavy packs. I started to get impressed when he explained that the Bolam trailhead is at 5,700 feet and our camp alongside the Bolam Glacier would be over 10,000. What he didn’t mention was that part of the approach would be over volcanic scree where every step forward is accompanied by a half step backward.

We pitched Clyde’s big McKinley tent on a tiny rocky plateau. Unlike on our ski trip to Lassen, we had lightweight mummy bags so there wasn’t to be any hanky-panky that night. After the strenuous approach, I was actually glad to gobble some delicious freeze-dry food and hit the sack. Having skied all winter at up to 8,500 feet, the altitude didn’t hit me too hard. Hal wasn’t quite as well off but he toughed it out and had some kind of pills to help.

We were up at 3:30 AM because we wanted to ascend the 4,000 feet to the summit before the snow softened. As it turned, getting up so early had another advantage: We got to witness a spectacular sunrise from over 13,000 feet! In spite of our experience several weeks earlier on Mt. Lassen, both Hal and I were surprised to find mud and the smell of sulfur near the summit at over 14,000 feet.

We began our descent wearing crampons for the hard snow. Partway down, the snow got soft and we pulled them off and plunge-stepped all the way to camp. It was a little past 1 PM. We snacked on sausage and chocolate and then descended the 4,000+ feet back to the roadhead. Going down, the volcanic scree worked in our favor and we were at Clyde’s pickup a couple hours later.

Since it was only the middle of Saturday afternoon, the question came up as to what Hal and I would do then. Heading back to San Francisco seemed kind of silly because we still had all day Sunday ahead of us. Clyde suggested that we follow him to Hayfork and then continue on 3 and then 36 through great places like Peanut and Mad River and then catch 101 just south of Fortuna. That appealed to me because I was curious to see these places with the funny names.

Hal agreed readily and made another suggestion. “A couple weeks ago the Sunday Chronicle ran this article about a wellness lodge west of of Redding: Big pool, sauna, hot tub, fitness room, you name it. Maybe by chance they’d have a vacancy.”

I was all for it. There was a hint of disappointment in Clyde’s voice when he answered. “Well, if you two get a room there for tonight, you can still drop by my place in Hayfork tomorrow.”

Hal had other ideas. “Clyde, if there’s a vacancy, I meant it would be for the three of us. After all you’ve done for this weekend, the least I could do would be to invite you too – and it’s on me.”

Hal telephoned from a phone booth in Weed and to our surprise, there was a vacancy due to a cancellation.

The Brandy Creek Lodge was on the west side of Whiskeytown lake. We got there around five in the afternoon. Checking in became a little awkward when the desk clerk realized we were going to be three in a room with only one king size bed. However, he quickly recovered and said he’d have a fold-away single bed put in.

Then as if in afterthought, the clerk asked if we wished to reserve a sauna or hot tub. It hadn’t occurred to any of us that lodge would have private saunas and hot tubs, but the advantages were instantly clear. We all agreed on reserving a hot tub for right away. He said that we’d find robes in the room. Obviously that was what we were expected to wear on the way to the hot tub room.

The bellhop had no sooner clicked the door to our room shut and we started stripping and getting into our robes. Since the three of us were going to be using a private hot tub, going into the bathroom to change didn’t seem to make much sense. It was the first time all three of us were nude together in one place. I should have known better, but somehow I expected my men would get hard in that situation. They didn’t but I got that tingling and felt like I was damp down there.

The hot tub rooms were pretty luxurious. The one we got had a 7 or 8 foot round tub with underwater lights and was was nicely decorated with wall murals and plants and furnished with chaise lounges. I think Clyde and I had our robes off before Hal even got the door closed and locked. We were about to get in the steaming water when Clyde remembered. “Hey we really oughta shower first. Why don’t you two shower first. Meantime I’ll get the jets going. Shower stall’s only big enough for two anyway.”

Hal got the shower temperature right and then beckoned me in. We had a really nice shower, soaping each other up and all. After we rinsed off, I chased Hal out and told Clyde to come in and get soaped up.

In the tub we just kind of relaxed and let the hot water work on our sore muscles. Well at least Hal and I had were sore, Clyde with his great condition didn’t seem affected by the many hours of climbing and walking.

After a while I could feel a certain tension building up and wondered if my guys had the same issue. Only one way to find out. I reached over to Hal and ran my hand along his thigh. Sure enough, he was tense. I held his shaft and kissed him. Then I scooted over to Clyde and felt him up. Sure enough, he was just as tense. I gave him a couple strokes and then backed off, almost giggling. Both guys looked at me expectantly. I could think of only one thing to say. “Well, which one of my guys wants to be first?”

Clyde was a little surprised. “You mean right here in the hot tub? Or on one of the chaise lounges?”

Hal gave his preference right away. “Kitty, why don’t you come sit on my lap. Say Clyde, if on-the-lap doesn’t look like your cup of tea, you and Kitty can always use one of the chaises.”

And that’s how we got into the most extreme version of our threesome – two doing, one watching. Like our whole MFM relationship, it just sort of happened and gradually progressed. Sex therapists and so-called experts on threesomes, polyandry and such recommend discussing the rules and limits before entering such relationships. We never really talked about anything beforehand, everything just sort of happened and all three of us ended up being okay with what happened.

I moved over to Hal and sat on his lap. Right way I could feel his hard penis against my back. At first he took my breasts in his hands, forming and reforming them. Sitting high up on Hal’s lap as I was, my breasts and what Hal was doing to them was out of the water and clearly visible. Clyde just looked on smiling. From the motion of his shoulders, I could tell he was giving himself some strokes, not steady, just off and on. I had an urge to stroke him but he was across the tub from Hal and I and thus too far away. When Hal moved his hands from my breasts to my waist, I knew what he wanted and it was the same thing I wanted. He lifted me and I rose up and reached down to guide him in. His entry was such a divine pleasure that it nearly took my breath away. And nearly my sight as well, Clyde sitting across the tub from us appeared as if he were behind frosted glass.

It didn’t take long for Hal and I to see the disadvantage to the lap position. For us to get a nice comfortable rocking motion, I had to lean forward and that not only put my nose and mouth nearly in the water, I found staying in the bent-forward position pretty strenuous. After he slipped out a few times, I got up, turned around and straddled him. By the time I came, I was no longer conscious of Clyde being in the tub with us and only few feet away. Hal told me later he had the same feeling of the two of us being alone – almost as if on an island.

Afterwards when we had separated and were sitting side by side facing Clyde, Hal and I weren’t any more embarrassed than if we had been dancing. It was just that natural. Clyde didn’t seem to have any problem with the situation either, his first comment was on the practical side. “Hope it doesn’t clog the filter. They might think we didn’t shower first.”

Hal said he didn’t believe we were the first ones to have sex in that hot tub. “But I believe the management would prefer that couples did it on the chaises.”

Clyde said he thought a chaise would be a better choice than the hot tub. “Looked to me like you two had a pretty hard time staying hooked together.”

I had to admit that Hal and I had had to work at staying coupled. “So tell me Clyde, does that mean you don’t want to do it with me in the water?”

“It’s not that I don’t want to do it in the water. I just think there’s better places to do it.”

“So you want us to have sex on one of the chaises?”

“That’d be better than in the tub, but that big king size bed in our room, it’d sure be a lot more ideal.”

Something practical occurred to me and I reached over to Clyde to make sure. “But Clyde, how are you gonna keep this under your robe when we go back up to the room?”

Hal was quick to offer a solution. “Well Kitty, I think you could relieve his tension.”

I moved over to sit beside Clyde and took his hard penis in my hand. In spite of the pleasure I was giving him, he managed to utter an objection. “Now the filter’s gonna get another load.”
Hal agreed heartily. “Kitty, I think it would be better if we spared the filter.”

I stopped jacking and voiced my agreement. “Clyde, I can’t hold my breath long enough to do it underwater.”

He got up slowly and stopped when the head of his hard penis protruded out of the water like a periscope. I held his shaft and put my lips to his glans. With the head all the way in my mouth, I tongued his opening. That made him quiver with ecstasy but I wanted more and with my hands on his butt cheeks, I let him know he needed to sit on the edge of the tub.

With few exceptions, oral sex for Clyde and I had been mostly in the context of foreplay and seldom went as far as orgasm. Today was going to be different, that I knew - actually that was the idea. Sitting on the edge of the hot tub, he spread his legs wider. I held his penis at the base and with my lips snug on it, I masturbated him with my mouth. My lips didn’t go all the way to the base, Clyde’s size and my anathema for gagging stood in the way of that. Clyde was a nice guy to give head to. He puts his hands on my head but he doesn’t try to pull me further than I want to go. His legs tensing told me he was getting close, then a deep groan. “Oh Kitty! Kitty, I’m cumming!”

I backed off just long enough to tell him it was okay. My lips were snug against his shaft when I felt the first surge hit the roof of my mouth. The rest just sort of mixed in. I backed off and looking up at him, I opened my mouth to show him what he had put there. Then I swallowed. When he took my tits in his calloused hands, I took him back in my mouth and suckled him. A little more came and I swallowed that as well. Then I licked his penis, scrotum and the rest of his crotch clean.

When our pulses were back to a more normal rhythm, Clyde looked down at me, big smile on his face. “Well Kitty, the maintenance guys are sure gonna thank you for saving wear and tear on the filter.”

I didn’t agree completely. “Except for my contribution. You wouldn’t have noticed, but I came just as hard as you did.”

After a steak dinner at the lodge’s restaurant, we returned to the room and with the three of us sharing a king size bed, our relationship became even more open than before.