Revision

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As with the earlier instances, it was Jade who took the next step as she reached her right hand from Simone's back, down her side and stroked down to the older woman's crotch. First, she encountered the downy hair and travelling further down she came across her enflamed clit. Jade had spent long hours administering to her own needs and so she felt very comfortable around another woman's. As soon as her fingertips made contact, Simone drew in a quick breath and quickly expelled it as the blonde's fingers continued their search and delicately rubbed along her outer labia. It was the realisation of how natural it felt that finally persuaded Jade that lesbian life was her destiny.

For her part Simone was absorbed with the sensations Jade was creating. Each touch, each stroke was sending little electric shocks around her being. She was so absorbed, she never wanted it to end. Ever so slowly, Jade's fingertips searched around finding everywhere damp, eventually she wormed two digits inside Simone who tightened her grip on her friend as she shuddered through her orgasm. Simone sagged as if she had gone limp and rested her head on her lover's shoulder while she recovered.

Simone looked up with a dreamy look in her eyes "Oh my god. I really needed that. I just never appreciated how much."

Jade kissed her and whispered "It was my pleasure, but you have a lot of those to come" making them both giggle.

Simone kissed the younger woman once and then asked, "Do you mind if I do that to you now?"

"Only if you feel comfortable doing it" was Jade's reply.

"I can't think of anything I want to do more than make you feel how I am right now" Simone replied as she knelt down and twisted, patting the sofa saying "Sit here please. It's been sometime since I've seen a pussy close up and I want to closely inspect yours." Jade settled on her own sofa, opened her legs to give Simone maximum access and smiled down at the brunette as she focused on the peach in front of her.

The first touches were tentative and raised goosebumps all over Jade's skin but gradually the touches were more determined and started to make the younger woman squirm. She had become pretty adept at working her own fingers around herself but having another woman do the same things heightened the experience exponentially. No man had ever touched her like this, and she came to understand what Simone had said about women knowing other women's needs better than a man could. The fingers traced down and then started to tickle her labia as increasing pressure pushed the fingers deeper.

Jade started to thrust her hips forward to increase the penetration which encouraged Simone to be a little more forceful. When the brunette grazed the blondes g-spot it stunned the hell out of Jade who convulsed and thrashed around as she came on the intruding fingers, gripping them slightly. Jade could probably have done with a moments rest after such a shattering experience, instead Simone pushed the younger woman's legs apart again and leant her head down so that she could drag her extended tongue down Jade's fleshy clit and along the folds of her labia.

In truth Simone was acting purely out of instinct. She had been thrilled to have the young blonde dancing around in time for her fingers, she ran her tongue along the folds in what felt like the most natural thing in the world. If Jade had been incapacitated by her first climax, it didn't take her long to recover as she gripped the back of Simone's head, pushing her face ever closer and just for good measure Jade was thrusting her hips.

Jade had had many men perform oral sex on her but all of them were amateurs when she was put through the wringer by Simone. The older woman had said that she hadn't tried this since her Uni days, but she had obviously lost none of her skills in the intervening time. It seemed to Simone that at the height of what she was doing, Jade was effectively riding her face, which immediately made the brunette think back to her time with Lisa. What it did do was make her realise that although she had enjoyed her time with her housemate, in actual fact this experience far exceeded any of the things she had done before. Jade was different but why?

Jade slipped from the sofa and knelt opposite Simone so that she could wrap her arms around her. The two shared a very intense kiss. Jade then took Simone's head in her hands and said "I can't thank you enough. That was phenomenal. It was out of this world. I never knew it could be so intense. I'm definitely a convert" before planting a series of kisses on her lips. Simone's lips tasted of Jade's pussy juices and the more the younger woman kissed her, the more she liked the taste which made her wonder what Simone tasted like.

"No, it is I who should be thanking you. I had forgotten how good it felt to have such an overwhelming connection with someone" Simone replied, interrupting Jade's train of thought. The two then engaged in a prolonged kiss; there really was no rush for either as time seemed to have stood still. Jade slowly manoeuvred Simone so that she was lying on her back and the blonde proceeded to plant little kisses in a line down Simone's jaw, then her neck and shoulder.

The blonde shifted slightly so she could progress further down. She continued the kisses coming next to Simone's breast, then her nipple which she sucked on, down her torso on to her flat stomach and still venturing further down. Simone lay back enjoying the focused attention. There must have been a time in the past when her husband exhibited the same adoration, but Simone struggled to recall it and so concluded it was obviously some time ago. Now was akin to a spiritual experience. Her connection with this younger woman, a number of years younger than herself, was more than she had experienced with anyone in the past.

Simone's thoughts were interrupted by Jade as the blonde kissed past her pubis and downwards further -- but how much further would she go? The answer was instantaneous as Jade's lips made contact with her clitoris which is when Jade added her tongue to the occasion. As she opened her lips so that she could tweak the extended muscle, her tongue darted out to start beating it. Jade was amazed how easily it came to her but then she had been on the receiving end of someone's tongue to know what she liked. She almost wished she had paid more attention to what Simone had done but then she was too busy enjoying the experience.

The blonde took a moment to cast her eyes along Simone's body and was thrilled to see her with her head leant back breathing heavily, while at the same time using her thumb and forefinger to twist and pull at her own nipples. Jade returned her attention to the beautiful peach before her and this is what confirmed her earlier feelings that maybe she was cut out for this sapphic lifestyle after all -- the pussy before her really was beautiful to look at, from the way Simone had tended to her pubis, the little clit peaking from its hood, the split labia inviting you in further and finally the inner labia that just cried out for attention.

Jade worked her tongue inside Simone, and she found the taste even more delicious than her own from Simone's lips. The brunette grabbed the back of Jade's head pulling it tighter to her pussy and started to gyrate her hips. This was the kind of feedback Jade was looking for. The more the younger woman delved with her tongue, bringing the nectar to her lips, the more she enquired further. When Simone had licked her pussy, Jade had never felt sensations like it and as much as she enjoyed it, she was determined to try and return the favour.

On and on she licked, Simone wasn't giving her any pointers -- she didn't need to -- Jade was doing a perfectly good job on her own and although the brunette didn't come as quickly as Jade had come, she eventually did and it felt good, in fact it felt better than good. Simone had loved how her body reacted to Jade's fingers, but her mouth and tongue were marvellous and once Simone had calmed down, she encouraged Jade to make her way back up so that the two could continue their kissing. Jades first question was "Was that okay, did I do it right?"

Simone's face broke into the widest smile Jade had ever seen and between kisses she added "That was far better than okay... You have my entire being buzzing... It really was wonderful... You're a natural."

Both fell into a fit of giggles before Jade added "I so wanted to make it as special for you as I felt. The good news is I've found that piece of the jigsaw that was missing in my life. I don't need men anymore -- or least until something heavy needs carrying."

Simone leant her forehead against Jade's and said, "I too have come to the conclusion that it's a woman that I need and not a man."

Jade pulled back with a look of concern on her face and replied "You mean you still need to search for someone. I had kind of hoped... well, you know..."

Simone leant her head forward and cut Jade off with a kiss "I'd assumed you would want to find someone your own age. If it helps, I had hoped we could... you know, try a few things and maybe... you know... progress things between us."

Jade's broad smile matched Simone's a few moments ago "If it's all the same with you I don't need to go looking elsewhere. If this evening is anything to go by, we're going to have a considerable number of adventures ahead of us. As for age, I really can't see anyone my age having the sort of life experience you have. You are beautiful, caring and I love the way you smile, the way you try and help everyone but especially how you are with Belle. Could you really see anyone even getting close to all of those qualities? As long as it's not going to freak you out, I'd go as far as to say I think I've fallen in love with you."

Jade held her breath waiting for Simone's reply -- had she gone too far? Simone's answer was to pull Jade back into her arms so that they rested their heads on the other's shoulders as she whispered "Oh my love, I could only imagine having this kind of connection with anyone, let alone one as beautiful as you. Yes, I too want to proclaim that I've found love, the real thing. You are my dream partner and here you are, in my arms -- naked I might add."

The two stayed entwined in each other's arms into the small hours when Simone suggested she make her exit but not before making arrangements to come over Saturday evening where once again Belle commanded Simone sole attention until she got ready for bed. It seemed like neither Simone nor Jade minded as they cast each other furtive glances from time to time, each sharing a knowing smile with the other. As far as Simone was concerned a happy child equalled a happy mummy. As soon as she was confident that they wouldn't be disturbed, Jade walked over to a seated Simone and climbed on to her lap as the two enveloped the other in their arms and a great deal of kissing ensued. Both were in seventh heaven and neither seemed bothered in doing anything other than be in each other's company.

Don't get me wrong a whole series of experiments took place. Jade's favourite was when Simone had her lie down on the floor so that the older woman could sit on Jade's face so that her pussy sat squarely on the blonde's tongue. Simone then bent her back slightly and buried her own face in Jade's tasty pussy. The two stayed like this for an age that managed to coax two orgasms out of the other. Simone found Jade came easily but with a determination that Simone would experience the same. Later on, Jade produced a couple of toys that she frequently played with. This was a new dimension for Simone. She knew such things existed but had never used one. Jade thrilled in the fact that she, the younger of the two, was the more worldly wise in that department.

Sunday brought a new dimension. So far, the two women had limited their interaction to inside Jade's home. This morning they took Belle to a country park so that she could walk off her excess energy and it was when the youngster ran off ahead that Simone found Jade reaching her hand out for the older woman to hold. Simone looked down at the hand and then up to the smiling face to her right and instantly grabbed hold asking, "Are you ready to go public already?"

Jade leant her head back and barked a laugh before replying "I'm ready. The sooner people notice the sooner they'll get the message about us. I'll pop around my parents later and break the news to them." Simone's face showed minor concern and so Jade added "Oh they'll be okay with it, as long as Belle and I are happy they won't care about the dynamics."

Simone nodded to Belle who was a few yards ahead "And what about Belle?"

Jade laughed again "Oh she will be delighted that her favourite teacher -- yes she talked about you constantly last week -- will be around more to play with her." Sure, enough a couple of minutes later Belle returned to her Mum and seeing the two holding hands joined them in the middle so that she could hold hands with both of them.

Simone still had one lingering concern, "What will your friends say to you seeing someone so much older than you?"

Jade shrugged and replied "Those that aren't pleased for me I don't need as friends. I could ask what your friends would make of me being so much younger than you?"

It was Simone's turn to laugh as she added "Most of them will be cool, many of them have come to expect the unexpected from me by now. Jeff will be okay with it as it restores some of his ego that we split because I didn't want a man anymore. The boys? Hmmmm, that's another topic and one I will address one evening next week. My staff might be momentarily scandalised but only for a brief moment, they were largely chosen for their progressive nature."

On the way back to home Jade called in at her parents and introduce Simone to them. Hugs were exchanged all round with Jade's mum proclaiming how thrilled she was that her daughter had found someone who was as equally enamoured with Jade as she so obviously was with Simone.

12