Revival Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart picked up the pace and raced even faster as she looked at him with utter desire in her eyes, replying quickly, "Then chase me." His eyes narrowed at her and she felt and heard the low growl that erupted from him in warning. "You may not be ready for what might come of that," he said as he leaned in closer towards her, staring her down intently. A soft whine escaped her then and she pleaded with him in response. "Please... I. I want you to chase me. Please."

She didn't know how to explain it to him but she knew what it was that she so suddenly felt she needed. He stared into her eyes for a long time. Seemingly searching them to see if maybe she might be ready for whatever he thought this would mean. Instead of saying yes or no though he just cupped her face in his hands and pulled her towards him for a deep but tender kiss. He led her back inside quietly, and she stayed close behind just as silently as they made their way to the kitchens where he popped open a hidden cubby and pulled out a pipe with a small glass jar of that same pink weed he'd had her smoke before. She watched anxiously as he loaded the pipe and handed it to her after fishing a lighter from his pocket.

She took a strong pull from it and held the pipe in her hands as she held it as long as she could like he'd taught her to do before. He surprised her though when he took the pipe with the pink weed and partook of that particular strain with her for the first time since he'd introduced her to it. She looked at him curiously as he held and handed her back the pipe so she could take another hit. They passed it back and forth until the bowl was ash and her lids had grown heavy while her skin crawled with a need to be touched. Her attention was brought back to his face as his gaze bore into her and he firmly pulled her in to lay a fiery kiss upon her mouth. He stole her breath away with the passion that was in that kiss and she shivered a moment at its intensity.

He then pulled her back outside and to the tree line and glanced off into them a moment. She stared as his gaze that he shifted back towards her and he gave his quick command. "Run." She broke into a sly grin, standing up on her toes to give his lips a quick kiss before turning towards the woods where Christmas lights had come to life to lead hidden trails through the woods. In an instant she was running at breakneck speed through the trees and brush following the lights until they dimmed and slowly began to fade away so that the only light left was that of the full moon so close to the horizon and the mass of stars overhead.

The orange glowing light beamed through the trees in places and she focused on those points to keep from crashing into something hard. After a while of running she suddenly heard a piercing howl in the distance, and she knew instantly that it was Ethan. It only made her heart race faster and her feet work harder. In no time it seemed she could start to hear his heavy breathing and soft growls as he raced to catch up with her far faster than she could actually run. She saw from the corners of her eyes the black and silver mane of the wolf he now was as he kept pace with her before veering close enough to playfully nip at her right side.

Sunny squealed and giggled as she pivoted to the left and began to run in the other direction, the wolf having to halt enough to turn his mass through the trees though he did so with apparent ease. Soon enough he was close on her heels again and she breathed heavily as she tried to keep up the run she had started with. She felt as though she was actually holding out better than she thought she might in this experience. Her mind was pulled back to what was happening around her as Ethan came up on her left this time and nipped at that side instead.

She laughed again as she diverted her path once more in the direction he seemed to want her to go. He led her straight to the mouth of a cave where once he seemed to have her in place he finally lunged and took her down by force. His limbs wrapped protectively around her, claws careful not to dig in too roughly as they landed just inside the mouth of the cave. She squeaked in his grasp as his teeth found purchase on her clothes once his paws had been sure to pin her beneath him and the fabric started to tear as he yanked his head back. She did her best to make the work easier for him, her hands fumbling to push down her leggings and bikini as she kicked them off along with her shoes. Once again she hadn't bothered to look at his erection as she raised her bottom high and kept her cheek and breasts down against the rough surface of the cave floor and she felt his tip pressing warmly against her folds.

Sunny could instantly feel how incredibly wet she was and she could feel the slick pre that he smeared on her from his cockhead. A guttural moan escaped her as he slowly inched his way into her, and she squirmed and desperately tried to push back further but he kept her firmly in place with his claws pressed achingly between her shoulders. All she could manage was to dig into the earth and beg him to just fuck her already as he seemed to enjoy taking his time slowly stretching her wider and wider. It was agonizing. The desire she felt within her for him to fill her in as instant as it was torturous.

And then, as if reading her thoughts as he observed her pleas for more and the way her body squirmed he gave in to her and pierced her deeply with his canine cock. Even as her lips met with the start of his knot his tip had immediately entered her womb and she discovered that he was now far bigger than any toy she'd ever gotten her hands on. She relished in the sudden feeling of fullness, the fact that instead of pain there was only insurmountable pleasure, her hips making slow circles on his length so that he could worm himself around inside of her. That single thrust had pushed her so far over the edge that her feet hurt from how she was pointing her toes. Sunny cried out long and loud as he pulled back and thrust into her again, and then again, and then again, until he was rhythmically rutting himself into her with ease. By this point he had leaned his large muzzle down over her to start nuzzling against her neck.

His growling grew louder and more insistent as he began pushing deeper into her sex, her body caving to his demands as his fangs and rough tongue grazed and lapped against her bare shoulder. Her head had turned as if on instinct with him, giving him the access he seemed to be after as he bared his teeth on the crook of her neck and shoulder. Slowly he applied pressure and she felt herself beginning to lose all sense of self control. Her hips bucked wildly back against him as if demanding herself for him to bury his knot so deep inside of her he won't be able to pull out straight away. She could already feel him swelling with the anticipation of unleashing his load in her womb.

The harder he pushed the harder she bucked back until finally she suddenly spread around the girthiest part of him and then enveloped him completely to the hilt. As it happened she cried out with an earth shattering orgasm and he unloaded his seed within while finally biting down hard to create the bond that would tie them together for life. Her back arched and her bottom raised higher and suddenly something wild began to pour from her very being. Her vision darkened and she was blinded by what happened next. In the distance she heard a voice calling to her, muffled to a point that she couldn't really make out what they were saying.

She tried to focus on that voice in her head, the one she felt a soothing pull towards amidst the excruciating pain and pleasure that seemed to mingle as it course through her. What was it saying? 'Sunshine.. shhhhh.. It will be alright. Just let go Sunshine. Let go and let her out.' His cum spent she was brought back to reality as he yanked his knot free before slamming it hard back inside of her. He began fucking her like this relentlessly as he continued to bite at the place he'd held tightly between his teeth. Her body jerked against the brutal fucking that only seemed to intensify the pleasure she felt as if to take away the pain of her very first shift. And then she was suddenly yipping and howling and growling beneath him as he cooed to her softly, now inside her head.

'That's it Sunshine. Good girl.' His rutting soon once more ended up locking him in place as she felt him swell within her and in a few quick strokes he was filling her once more with the heat of his seed as he flooded her insides and coated her womb. Slowly he lessened his bite before he was lapping into her fur and licking the wound he had placed upon her. Every strong slither of his rough tongue sent shivers through her spine and she whimpered softly as he rocked her through her own climax quickly after he exploded within her depths.

Slowly her mind began to fill with his thoughts, the dam between their minds cracking first with a tiny trickle of memories before the dam cracked more and the thoughts started pouring in. Even still it seemed controlled and focused, a slow wave of understanding beginning to pour over her as certain aspects of what had just happened to her were opened up and she closed her eyes as all of it translated in her mind. A soft whine escaped her again and she felt his weight settle soothingly and protectively over her. She whined again and wiggled a bit beneath him, eyes still closed as he whispered reassuring words into her mind as she fought to process it all.

--

Unlike the Alpha, Sunny didn't have the same control over her thoughts yet that he had over his. Where his rush of thoughts had been a steady and controlled stream that he opened to her one at a time her rush of thoughts had been a torrent that had overwhelmed him for a moment. They all seemed to come to him at once. His blue eyes squeezed shut and he growled against her skin as he told her to just let it happen, not to fight it. It was all he could do to keep back the nausea that had overwhelmed him as he bit down harder and she shifted beneath him while he buried himself to hilt once more before unloading.

After the sudden surge had subsided he began to relax and he curled himself on top of her carefully, still buried inside, still lapping at the mark he'd left on her neck, still enjoying the uncontrollable shivers that seemed to be rippling through the both of them. In the distance wolves howled at the presence of their new sister. If he could smile at that he would have, but for now he put his focus into helping her sort through all of this. As he did, he began the slow process of filtering through all of her memories that lay bare and unshielded and as he continued through them realizations dawned on him. She'd become lost to her pack in infancy, and as a survival mechanism her wolf went to sleep in order to protect her around other humans.

Her life was spent in one foster home or group home after another until she'd emancipated herself from the state at sixteen. At eighteen she met Malcolm and had fallen madly in love. From there she was taught and groomed into the adept person she was now. Malcolm had truly done her a service. It seemed as though her wolf had stirred though from the first moment they'd actually met back when Malcolm was still alive. To protect her once more from the anguish that would certainly follow had she let herself be known then, she reserved herself and her true scent until it was appropriate to release it all.

It wasn't until Malcolm's funeral and she had caught his scent there that she finally unleashed herself. A soft whine broke him from his thoughts and he turned his gaze to the beautiful wolf laying on the ground beneath him. Her fur was the most brilliant shade of strawberry blonde and those hazel eyes of hers only seemed to glitter forest green and honied gold in the moonlight. Carefully he entered her thoughts again as he pulled from her form and began running his tongue all along her body. 'Time to shift back Sunshine.. that's it.. just imagine the shift in your mind and it will happen.. that's right.. just like that.'

After a few short minutes she was curled naked on her side and he was nosing his way between her limbs to get her to unclench and relax more on the ground. Slowly but surely she began to untighten her muscles and let his tongue sooth her body with its rough texture and gentle caress. He could taste himself heavily on her as his nose and tongue began to delve lower and he rasped quietly in her mind. He could sense all of her questions without being spoken to and as he lazily tongued her folds and clit he answered them one by one until he could tell she was satisfied and had the responses she needed for now. His distractions helped wonderfully in helping her to come to terms and accept what was happening, her legs wrapping warmly around his head as he led her to climax again with his grazing teeth and lashing tongue.

She would hear and feel him growl softly against her thighs and mound as he began filtering through more of her memories, actively seeking out the more naughty ones. Despite only having ever slept with himself, Malcolm, and one other, she was quite knowledgeable in what she liked and wanted. And it turned out what she liked and wanted was very very lewd. After her small orgasm subsided he was upon her again, his length sheathing inside of her swiftly as he pressed his forehead to hers. She cried out audibly beneath him as pleasure coursed through her core and he pulled back and thrust again harder to emphasise his next words. "I always knew you were submissive but I had thought before it was just your nature. Turns out it's much more than that hmm. You like being dominated, crave it, and I'm going to enjoy being the hand on your backside."

Her fingers splayed and ran through his fur before he felt her grip tightly to cling and draw him closer. As much as she craved to give in to their desires she was just as much in control of him at this point as he was of her. Another rumbling growl later he was biting once more into the mark he'd left earlier, his claws raking across her breast and stomach just enough to sting as he began barreling into her from above. Even before she could audibly cry out yes and more to him she was screaming for him to lay claim to her in her mind.

His growling grew heavier, longer, and he ached to take control. He couldn't wait to do some of the things she'd fantasized about as he filtered through her mind's eye. Her legs spread wider as his driving became more insistent and he plunged himself in past his knot, her mind screaming delightedly even if her voice could not. He relished in the noises she made both aloud and in his head. And he bit her again and again and clawed heavily at her torso before he felt her clench and she bubbled over the edge with him soon following suit.

When they were both spent again he coaxed her into shifting once more so that she could heal the wounds he'd given her. Then, after a moment's rest, he urged her on her feet and got her to follow him into the woods again where they ran and met up with some of the others. Wolves yipped and circled her excitedly, a happy grumble escaping him as she seemed to accept it all naturally and her nose and tongue were sniffing and lapping at each wolf in turn as they did the same to her to gather their scents and taste. Wolves had gathered around the two of them and he could sense her panic rising as they invaded her mind through the new pack bond and congratulated them both on such a wondrous thing.

Eventually though after letting them get to know her a bit he pulled her away and offered to race her around the woods. Other wolves joined them on their run, and she even began to loosen up a bit again as she started to play with others. Conner had joined them and was keen on making her laugh as he pranced and trotted around her and nipped at her heels and long bushy tail. All the while he could hear her laughing as they ran and played together until the early hours of the morning when he was ready to take her home and conquer her body once more. He had plans. And he kept them from her in a locked location of his mind, certain she was going to love it and wanting it to be a surprise.

--

Sunny had a sudden feeling of loyalty and adoration towards Ethan and it was only amplified when he introduced her to his pack once again. She could smell things she'd never even dreamed of before and upon scenting and tasting every last one of them she knew without a doubt that her mate's scent and taste was the most divine on her pallet. After long hours of playing gleefully through the woods the wolves began to part ways, couples trotting off to find another quiet spot to breed and the like as Ethan led her back towards his home.

As he went along she could suddenly smell the scent of marijuana as she pranced at his side practically skipping as she got used to being on all fours as she was. Instead of leading her back to the center though he led her towards their fields amidst the trees. He heard her gasp in his mind as he led her through until he'd found the one he was after. Aphrodite. Even just being around its strong scent was enough to drive most of his pack wild. Ethan himself sometimes had very little self control when he partook or spent time in the fields.

He shifted back into a man, completely nude, and running his fingers through her fur he told her to shift back as well. At first she hesitated, clearly saying in her mind that she'd like it if her pet her more, but he told her firmly that that would come later and he had her shift back into the womanly shape that he adored so much. Carefully he searched the buds, looking for the best one to pluck from the tree. But it was Sunny that found it, dense and hearty and extremely fragrant compared to other buds.

He tenderly cut it with his nails and then took her hand as they walked back naked through the fields and woods until they finally made it once more into the square. Sunny blushed adorably and he could hear her thoughts expressing embarrassment as other adults walked into the dining area inside of the center cabin just as nude as they were now. He calmed her thoughts, enjoying her embarrassment but also assuring her that public nudity was often completely acceptable here, especially on moon celebration nights.

He led her inside where people smiled and waved and she tucked herself close to him, wrapping her arms tightly around one of his as she hid her face from view. She'd even pulled her hair around her so that the long curtains of it covered her ass and breasts and most of her sex. He'd been thrilled to notice that she'd waxed herself before coming, her nethers almost completely hairless save for the small patch of it just at the top of her mound. He led her to a door in the back and when he pressed a button for the voice recognition to come on he growled softly into the speaker and it quickly unbolted.

Behind the door was a staircase and he led her upstairs, still holding onto her hand with one of his while she now carried the flowering bud in her fingers. Up the stairs was basically something akin to a penthouse suite though not as high up off the ground as some of them would normally be. It had a full and beautiful kitchen complete with dining area. The living room was huge and spacious and had a fireplace against one of the walls. He led her through a hall showing her where the massive bathroom lay with Jacuzzi and standing shower along with a personal sauna. Then he showed her to his room where the center of one wall held an enormous four poster bed complete with curtains and the like.

Now she was in his domain. And his room was like a playroom where he'd dominated other women in the past. But now it was her turn. And now that they were bonded and mated fully she would be the last to ever set foot in here again unless she wished for it to be otherwise. He sat her down on the pile of cushions and furs sitting before another massive fireplace in a sort of cubby area in the room. Then he went and got what he'd intended on having her use, a gas mask made into a most lethal bong. She was going to choke on this one and he smirked deviously at the thought. Carefully he showed her how to use it after picking a few small twigs and leaves from her now wildly tangled mass of hair, then he lit the bong for her and she took her first pull of Aphrodite from such a device.