Revival Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As predicted she began to cough uncontrollably and moved her hands to take the mask off. But he grabbed them and stopped her, quietly telling her in her mind to keep taking big breaths and to not take the mask off until he told her otherwise. He made her take several more hits like that, hotboxing her inside of the mask until her face was wet with tears and saliva and mucus. By the time he'd let her finish she could barely keep her heavy lids opened and she had a distinctive wheeze coming from her lungs. He got up again as she leaned back on her hands on the furs and he went to a cabinet that held many a toy inside.

All of them were new now. As soon as he'd known her scent he'd thrown out all his old stuff he'd used on others before and had made new purchases that would be exclusive to her. From the cabinet he began to pull out lengths of rope and things made of leather. Setting them all on the bed he then pulled out various toys and such that he had every intention of torturing her with. Carefully he helped her back to her feet and positioned her in the center of the room where above her head was a heavy and solid ring in the ceiling. At first he spent his time touching and fondling her as he worked to loosen up her holes and then bent her over until she was grabbing her ankles with her hands.

A large plug was taken from the bed and slowly he worked it in and out of her, all while talking to her calmly about what it was that he was doing. When the plug was secure within her rectum he then stood her back up again where he carefully and intricately began to tie her up with the ropes. He tied her so that he could eventually tie her breasts and had rope winding around them tightly until they were swollen and now red. "I'm going to enjoy dominating you Sunshine. Something tells me you're going to love it just as much." When she replied with a simple yes he drew his hand back before connecting it sharply on her cheek. His eyes twinkled in amusement as she squeaked and jumped and quickly corrected herself by yelping yes Sir instead.

When he'd finished tying her torso the way he had wanted he grabbed a step stool and thread the remaining rope through the loop above her before pulling it through hard until she was just barely standing up on her tippy toes. Stepping down he got a pair of leather sleeves from the bed with straps and buckles and he helped her arms into them before latching them securely to cross behind her at the middle of her back. Another rope was secured to this point and around her shoulders where he popped the end through a second rung in the ceiling so that once he suspended her completely her weight would be evenly distributed.

Expecting to have plenty of bodily fluids from her tonight he then proceeded to lay a very large rubber mat on the floor that had a cloth like surface on one side where her feet wouldn't slip and blood and piss could be absorbed without it getting through the rubber to the floor on the other side. Once it was straightened he then began to lift her legs one at a time, a rope binding her calves to her thighs before being tied off in each a direction so that she was not only secure and evenly weighted so not to get hurt badly but so that her legs were splayed open to expose her sex and tighter ring to him. She was perfectly waist high to him now in the air and he enjoyed the view of her a moment before walking around back to the bed. He plucked up something silver, a pair of butterfly clamps that pinched her pierced nipples so tightly it hurt.

They hung heavily down from her now engorged breasts and he smiled as he heard her whimper and watched her head hang down low as she relished and savored the feel of what he was doing. The weights on the clamps also held tiny tinkling bells that jingled softly each and every time she was moved. He then strode back to the bed and picked up another item she knew all too well, a rubber ball gag that he forced gently into her mouth before fastening it around her head. "Tonight I'm going to teach you how to quiet your thoughts. You'll need to learn control in this and many other things lest you give me a migraine with everything that keeps pouring in. So control will be your first of many lessons into our world."

He smiled as she nodded lightly in response and whispered a breathless yes Sir to him from within her mind. A blindfold was then placed over her eyes and she heard what sounded like a buckle being picked up off the bed before the first loud crack of a belt connected with her asscheek and made her squeak and moan through the gag as she cried out 'oh god!' in her mind. "The first thing you'll need to learn to do is to put up a wall. Imagine one of your making. It doesn't have to be steel in your mind to be solid and secure. For all I care it could be a wall of trees that keeps your thoughts to yourself." Ethan smiled as the image of a wall of thorny roses popped into her mind.

"Now imagine all your thoughts and memories hiding behind that wall. Imagine them as if that wall was slowly becoming a closed off room where everything is held in that single place." At the end of his sentence the belt came whistling through the air and connected again with her cheek. Her body tensed and she lost control of the wall she'd been building as she shuddered and moved with purpose in her binds.

'Please.. I can't.. it's too hard with you spanking me!' Ethan chuckled darkly and leaned over to whisper in her ear at those words. "Mmm yes.. distracting isn't it. But you'll need to learn to block your thoughts even amidst letting go and being distracted. Or would you rather I vomit all over you when your thoughts rush into me again like before?" With that another crack of the belt stung across her ass and she whimpered loudly as she struggled once more to build the wall in her mind. Once again roses built together in thick masses of thorny bushes, lash after lash of the now warmed leather streaking her skin and welting it in places.

He kept it up vigorously until she could hold back every single thought and memory from him as though it was something she'd been doing for years. He smiled satisfactorily at her and tossed the belt on the bed. Her skin was now riddled with bruises and welts and smeared blood from the lashing he'd given her with the belt, thick lines criss crossing along her plump ass cheeks and inner thighs. He dropped down between her and took her cunt fully into his mouth, sucking hard and ferociously as he devoured the taste of her arousal.

In no time he had her climaxing with three of his meaty fingers shoved inside of her, spreading her opening to his intended invasion. Then he was up on his feet again and standing between her legs, his cock already rock hard as he slammed himself into her fully in one quick stroking thrust. Reaching beneath her he found the sensitive nub on her sex and began rubbing vigorously as he slammed himself loudly into her again and again. In no time she was moaning around the gag in her mouth, pleading with him in his mind to not ever stop the things he now flashed into her mind as to what he intended on doing to her eventually. And she seemed to want and crave all of what he was offering.

Soon enough he was tightening his grip on her hip, furiously working her clit harder and harder, willing her to cum so he could unleash inside of her at the same time. In a few more strokes he felt himself nearing his limits and using his Alpha command on her he very firmly told her to cum, and cum now. Upon his command her body tightened around him greatly until she creamed all over the length of him and she was squealing pleasurable from behind the rubber ball that was securely in her mouth. A satisfied growl erupted from him as she came and squeezed his cock until he was flooding her womb all over again.

Already his mind was starting to switch focus as the need to breed his beautiful mate began to grow. He was unsure as to why after all their fucking it hadn't happened as of yet. As he focused on it more he suddenly realised why that was. The woman had an IUD in her womb that was keeping his seed from taking and her eggs from ovulating. With another growl he pulled free from her, using his and her fluids to ease the passage inside of her cunt as he pushed his fingers in and worked himself until his hand was inside of her wrist deep. Her head hung down low as she let out moan after moan to his ministrations and was soon shuddering in pleasure all over again as he worked his fingers more until his index and thumb were penetrating her cervix.

Carefully he took hold of the little plastic and copper device, gently pulling it from her womb and then from her body. The act seemed to make her lose all control of herself as she wet his hand with both her honey and her urine. The small item was then tossed to the floor beneath them and he quickly picked up where he'd left off, his prick still painfully hard as the thought to lay pups in the woman he now loved unconditionally grew to a point where it was all he could think of at the moment. Quickly he was inside of her again, making them both climax one after another until he realized it would likely take some time for her body to adjust to not having the birth control inside anymore. After what seemed like long and endless hours Ethan untied his mate from her bonds, removing all the rope and clamps to let the blood rush back to her appendages. Her body limp and exhausted, he'd had to let her down gently as she was unable to keep herself up anymore. He picked her up off the floor and carried her to bed, spooning in warmly behind her as they both fell fast asleep.