Revolutionary Love - Behind The Door

Story Info
Borya and Natasha's private session is being watched.
4.4k words
4.36
12.2k
6
0

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been another long, late night in the capitol with a committee meeting about to come to a close. The topic of debate was the ongoing situation with Germany and whether to pursue a peace treaty. This was something Borya had been in favor of from the beginning, as Germany had allowed him to cross its border into Russia from exile in a sealed train, exempt from being detained. He did not have everyone's support however, and the endless hashing over of the issue, along with the lateness of the hour, was starting to grind on Borya's already easily frayed nerves. Natasha was there that night taking notes and as usual, was carefully following Borya's emotional arc, and sensed if things didn't wrap soon, a blow up might happen.

One particular irritation to Borya was a man named Lev Radek, a generally reliable, intelligent committee member who continued to disagree with Borya over this issue. Tonight Lev was in fine form, laying down argument after argument that Russia had no place trying to negotiate with Germany. Every time Borya seemed to be swaying the majority, Lev used his skills of persuasive debate to illuminate the dangers of compromise.

"The sacrifices are too great!" Lev thundered.

"Nonsense!" Borya would shout back. "There is no good reason to continue this ridiculous battle that none of us approved! This was the czar's war, not ours-and it's time we put an end to it!"

"At what cost, exactly?" Lev shot back. "They want a huge chunk of our country, our very economy, to go away. Our farm land, our coal mines...we'll be crippled! This treaty must be rethought!"

"Coward!" Borya fired off. "Traitor! Philistine! Who exactly are you loyal to? Our new government or the failures and bad decisions of the old world we just conquered?"

"How dare you question my loyalty!" Lev shouted, silencing even the whispers and quiet talk among other committee members, huddled together at the table watching the sparks fly.

"Yes, my mistake!" Borya said sarcastically. "You're right-you HAVE no loyalty!"

Lev's eyes narrowed and everyone was silent as they watched him, sweating and trembling with rage. He looked at Borya and began to speak in an even, controlled tone, his finger raised, pointing directly at Borya.

"If there were five hundred courageous men in Petrograd, we would put you in prison."

There were audible gasps from the men in the room. Natasha looked up from her notes to see what would happen next.

Borya stood there, hands in his pockets, then abruptly turned towards the door, calling out as he left the room.

"FIRED!" You're done, Radek. Off the committee."

A great outcry arose as Borya marched out the door of the main meeting room. Lev was stunned into silence, the others rising from their seats to put their hands on his shoulders and assure him it was only Borya's temper speaking- he couldn't really mean it.

Natasha sat there behind her pile of notes, watching the men crowding around Lev, many loudly protesting indignantly. Others, utterly exhausted from the long night of debates, could only gather up their briefcases, put on their hats and coats and wearily head for the door.

She sighed, organized her papers, put them in her briefcase, then gathered up her coat and gloves. Lev was standing over by the table with a few men on each side of him who were quietly speaking words of support. She always admired Lev. He was a medium sized man with a thick shock of dark brown hair and full beard to match. He gave off the air of a quiet, unassuming intellectual until he really got going on a subject he felt passionate about. She didn't feel he deserved such a public dressing down and certainly did not deserve to be thrown off the committee. Granted, sometimes he could be almost as fiery as Borya, but he was also among the very first of the men to be invited onto the committee and had been a staff member on Borya's newspaper for years in London before the revolution. They had a long history together.

Natasha quietly approached Lev, who looked over at her.

"I'm very sorry, Lev. You know how he gets. Impulsive, unreasonable. He can't mean what he said."

Lev gave a snort, looking at her thru his small circular spectacles.

"He meant every word of it. His level of contempt and dismissal of sound criticism grows like a toxic weed. I genuinely fear for this country, Natasha, if this is how he plans on running things."

Natasha sighed again.

"Let me speak to him, Lev. I may be able to do something."

Lev scoffed as he secured his briefcase.

"I'm sorry to laugh Natasha, but what could YOU possibly do? The man is beyond hope. A stubborn old goat with the little beard to match. Someone should stick a corn cob in his mouth and put him out to pasture."

With that, he bade her goodnight and exited the room with a couple of men in tow. She stood there alone for a moment, collecting her thoughts and listening to the men's footsteps disappear down the hall until everything was silent and still.

***************

Lamplight came from inside of Borya's office, gently illuminating the carpeting and walls as she stepped towards his slightly open door. She peered inside, seeing him at his desk looking over a newspaper. She quietly walked in, then pulled the door in behind her, keeping it open about an inch. She walked over to a nearby chair and set down her things.

Borya shook his head, still lost in the newspaper.

"Just look at this. More reports on the war. Germany still poised to claim new territory. And meanwhile we have knuckleheads like Radek suggesting we just let it happen instead of planning strategically what to sacrifice. All of Russia could end up in their hands!" He disgustedly tossed the paper down on his desk and rubbed his temples, struggling with an oncoming headache.

Natasha walked over to the samovar and poured two cups of hot water, preparing to make some tea for both of them. While she busied herself, neither of them realized that Lev was still in the building. In a moment of reflection on Natasha's comment that perhaps something could be done, he had decided, instead of clearing his office out, to approach Borya before he left that night in hopes of finding some way to resolve the miserable situation. He was at that moment making his way down the long empty hallways with his briefcase, thru the secretarial room to Borya's office. Suddenly he stopped up short at the door, hearing Borya and Natasha speaking to one another.

"Perhaps he's just trying to exercise some caution," she said, dropping in the teabags.

"Caution?!" Borya barked. "He's exercising stupidity, not caution! Even a child would understand how important a peace treaty is right now! We need our armies here to manage internal uprisings, not out fighting some wasteful, bourgeoisie war!"

As she walked over to him, he narrowed his eyes in suspicion.

"Why are you taking his side of things?" he said, as she handed him a cup of tea.

She sat down on the couch.

"I'm not taking his side of anything. Just trying to offer some sort of explanation."

"It sounds like you feel some sort of sympathy for that old devil."

"Well," Natasha said, between sips of tea. "I certainly don't think he deserves to be thrown off the committee. You and he go way back..."

"Bah!" Borya blustered. "The Mensheviks can have him. Damned wimp. He belongs with the watered down party who are too afraid to think proactively. They can all jerk one another off, for all I care."

He then took a sip of tea, as if the matter was closed. Natasha decided to try once more to approach the issue.

"I would just hate to lose his talents as a seasoned delegate and field correspondent. I've translated many of his reports and they are excellent. It's difficult to find people with that sort of articulation and memory for events."

Listening behind the door, Lev felt a new appreciation for Natasha. She was genuinely trying. He had to give her credit for stepping into the lions den to defend him.

"An easy fix," Borya said dismissively. "Alex Volkov can take over as field correspondent and for negotiations."

"I heard Alex doesn't agree with you on Germany, either."

Borya set his cup down with a look of irritation in his eyes.

"What is the point of this continued provocation?" he said sharply. "Did you come in here to be good company or to simply contradict me?"

He leaned back in his chair with a weary sigh. He was tired, annoyed and done trying to justify himself. Natasha realized she had used up all of her logic weaponry to try to get him to see things more fairly. This was going to take something considerably less logical but far more effective.

Natasha stood up and walked over to Borya behind his desk. She outstretched her hand, inviting him to stand up out of the chair. He resisted at first, not wanting to meet her halfway on anything at the moment. Eventually with some coaxing, she got him to stand up, then led him over to the couch and had him sit down. He said nothing as he sunk into the leather cushions, looking up at her as she stepped back, standing in front of him.

Lev continued to watch thru the crack in the door. What was going on? He leaned in to carefully watch.

Natasha began to unbutton the front of her dress. Lev's breath caught in his throat. He felt a sudden shot of adrenaline spear him right in the stomach. Was she undressing?

She continued to undo the buttons until she got to the last one at her waist, then pulled her dress open to reveal her bra, her soft, generous cleavage nestled inside. Lev felt dizzy. It was so wrong of him to be there...spying, watching! But he was stuck to the spot. There had always been rumors about Natasha and Borya, and there wasn't a man on the committee that hadn't fantasized about her big breasts and if Borya was lucky enough to be enjoying them. There was no doubt now in Lev's mind what the answer to that mystery was.

"Look at you, you wicked woman," Borya said, his eyes narrowing, a sly little smile on his face. "Switching tactics? Do you think you're going to seduce me into changing my mind?"

Natasha said nothing as she took a step forward so that he was looking at the underside of her bra cups. She knew this view usually rendered him silent, and tonight was no exception. Looking up at the bounty of round, full breasts being held up inside those lacy black cups was making him quickly forget his train of thought.

She then leaned over slightly so that her cleavage hung down, and he could watch as she slipped one strap down her shoulder and then the other, allowing the cups to slip down and off, revealing her delicious, heavy breasts, hanging in front of him.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he sighed, taking in the sight of her swinging breasts, the nipples pointing down and outwards, ready for his eager sucking.

Lev stifled a groan as his penis began to throb. He felt so naughty, so dirty and so, so turned on. It was almost beyond belief what he was witnessing. Those gorgeous, thrilling breasts! And how she was tempting Borya as he sat there gazing up at those swaying, beautiful baubles. He watched with excitement as Natasha grasped the back of the couch on each side of Borya's head, bringing her breasts down to his face. She began to sensuously slip and slide them over his forehead, cheeks and mouth, making Borya moan loudly. He felt their mesmerizing weight grazing over his face, back and forth, back and forth. His cock was throbbing its way to a quick, firm erection. He reached up to grasp each breast, opening his mouth wide to slurp up as much of them as he could, making loud sucking noises as he released each one, the nipples quickly responding, swelling and reddening. He massaged and kneaded each breast, slipping his face in between them and pressing them together to smother himself between them. He rubbed and kissed them, sucked and tugged on them. Lev was now fully erect, trembling with a fast beating heart at this point. He was witnessing such a sensual, private moment, and to see Borya like this...so needy, so lost in pleasure and lust...it made Lev all the more aroused. Borya was going after those breasts with such zeal, like desperately needed sustenance. Without a word between the two lovers, they were both completely in sync.

Lev continued to watch, erection straining in his trousers, as Borya played with her breasts. He bounced them, wiggled the nipples between his fingers and repeatedly smothered his face deep between them. Then suddenly he gave one of her nipples a little bite, making her squeal. Both men's cocks throbbed in response, thrilled at her little cry. She gave Borya a playful smack on the cheek.

"No nipping, you naughty boy!" she scolded. "Now settle down and take your milk."

Lev watched with amazement as the normally forceful, domineering man dropped his hands down to his sides and began to whimper. He closed his eyes as she lifted a breast to his mouth, encouraging him to open wide. As he did, she slipped her engorged, red nipple into his mouth. He sighed deeply, latched on and began to nurse.

She was feeding him like a baby! The sight of her big milky breasts hanging over Borya as he suckled with a mouth full of nipple made Lev almost faint. He braced himself with one hand against the doorframe, watching as the same man who had shouted him down just shortly before was now tugging and sucking on her nipple like an eager little lamb, his eyes closed in a sedated bliss. Lev had never seen anything like this. He had never seen Borya in any position of vulnerability, ever...and now, here he was, completely under her spell, quiet, obedient, submissive. The only sounds for several minutes were Borya's moans and sighs of pleasure and the slurping and sucking of a very content man, lost in his fantasy of being latched onto wonderfully swollen breasts filled with warm, creamy milk.

Lev struggled not to moan out loud as he enviously watched his leader enjoy his nursing session. He watched as Natasha's hand eventually started to travel down to Borya's crotch. Lev held his breath as he watched her start to stroke and rub the sizable bulge in his trousers. She needed both hands to start to undo the buttons, so for a moment, she pulled herself away, leaving Borya's needy mouth without a nipple as she worked his buttons. Borya grumbled and groused, his hands immediately reaching for a breast, unhappy at being interrupted. She got his trousers unbuttoned and opened them up, then reached in to free his thick erection from his underwear. It stood up swollen and aroused, throbbing and straining into the air.

Lev felt a hot flush of embarrassment, shock and excitement as Borya sat there with his big exposed erection. Natasha leaned back up over him so he would stop whimpering. He eagerly returned to the nipple and continued to nurse, his cock twitching and jerking as pleasure and fulfillment coursed thru his body and mind. Lev felt his own cock pulsing and pushing. He was still in shock but his body was just as excited as Borya's was. It was a wild situation. Lev felt this very taboo, exciting bond with Borya at that moment, as Natasha, unwittingly, was pleasuring them both. He continued to spy thru the door as he heard Natasha beginning to speak.

"Mother needs to take care of her little boy's cock," she said gently. "Just look at it...so swollen and big. My little boy isn't going to be able to sleep tonight like that. His balls are too heavy and full of milk. Mother needs to make his cock squirt. Wouldn't my little boy like that? Wouldn't he like to be milked by Mother?"

Borya's cock was throbbing constantly as she cooed into his ear. He let out a long groan as Lev closed his eyes and leaned his head back, absorbing her sexy, sexy words. He dropped his head back down, his cock wet with lubricant, soaking his underwear. He could not believe how turned on he was, how incredibly hot and stimulating these two were together. For both men, every bit of anger and frustration had long melted away, replaced with the excitement and amazement of sexual fantasy and gratification.

Lev watched while taking deep breaths as she pulled away from Borya. He released her breast from his mouth and settled his head back against the couch. She bent down to give him a long kiss, then down further, planting kisses along his neck as he moaned quietly, moving her lips down his chest and stomach. She was now on her knees, her mouth poised just over his cock. Lev held his breath. She began to tease his cock with the light flickering of her tongue, swirling it around the swollen head. She continued down the sensitive underside, worshiping him with long, sensual laps and soft kisses. His cock was desperate to be inside of her tight, warm mouth as it throbbed in response to each long lick. At last she made her way down to his balls, which had already started to rise up, preparing to squirt hard for her. Lev stifled a gasp when she confidently took them both between her forefinger and thumb and pulled them gently towards her, putting them on full display away from his body. She wrapped her hand around them and claimed them, licking and lapping at them, stimulating him to produce yet more milk.

"Look at these balls," she cooed. "What big ones you have, so nice and filled up. Good boy. But Mother wants them to be filled with even more milk so that her little boy has a really nice, powerful release. He needs it very much tonight. So let's see how big we can get these balls. Let's get them filled up so that his cock just keeps pumping and pumping."

With that, she wrapped her mouth around the head of his cock and slid her tight lips down his shaft until it was all nestled balls deep into her mouth.

Borya let out a great shout, his eyes tightly shut and teeth clenched. His hips rose to meet her tight grip, his cock leaping deep inside of her mouth. Lev could take no more. With his pelvis bent forward and his legs spread, he began rubbing his cock over the fabric of his trousers. He wanted to take it out and grasp it firmly in his hand but he didn't dare. Truth be told he was so aroused at this point he knew it wouldn't take much for him to climax anyway. He watched as Natasha took her time, drawing her lips back up to the head, then plunging back down to his balls. She did this slowly, over and over, building up his milk as he writhed and moaned and begged. Lev continued to masturbate, reaching to rub his balls, then sliding his hand back up to give the underside of his cock head a good rubbing. He kept one hand braced on the doorframe as he kept his mouth firmly closed, silently watching as Borya began to buck his hips and whimper continuously. Natasha's relentless, steady sucking was driving him crazy. He could feel his balls swelling as she coaxed them to fill and fill. His legs opened wider as they grew bigger, his shaft throbbing with pleasure as her tight mouth kept him on edge until he was squirming with desperation.

"Mother please!" he begged. "Let me release...please...I am aching for it...ooooohhhhhhhhh!!"

"Excuse me?" Natasha said, taking her mouth off his cock for a moment. "My little boy does not tell Mother what to do. Do you understand?"

Lev watched, filled with lust as Borya nodded, his expression needy and obedient. Watching him helpless with Natasha in full control of his big swollen cock and balls filled him with intense, forbidden excitement. His own erection was totally soaked with lubrication in his underwear as he rubbed it feverishly. It began to throb more frequently and stronger, close to orgasm.

Natasha moaned and increased the pace of her sucking, drawing Borya in and out of her tight wet mouth from cock head to balls, over and over. The sensation of her rapid, firm strokes as she massaged his cum filled balls was too much. Borya threw his head back with a loud, sharp cry. This triggered Lev, and both men went into a powerful simultaneous orgasm. Borya shouted and cried as his cock began its work, pumping thick loads of warm milk rapidly into her mouth. She swallowed and swallowed, making room for each big load. Lev watched in silent ecstasy, spasms shuddering thru his body as his cock gushed over and over into his underwear, coating his cock with thick cum. Borya continued to cry and moan, legs shaking, hips bucking as his cock and balls continued to pump out their enormous load, making him cry in desperate, agonized pleasure. Tears started to form at the corners of his eyes, a signal of a particularly intense release. He shook and shuddered as he remained a slave to his cock's powerful contractions, still delivering squirt after squirt of cream into her mouth.

12